Mr Trump Possibly Backing Up His Previous Vaccine Concerns -- Good News for Families!

Naga_Fireball

Mr Trump Possibly Backing Up His Previous Vaccine Concerns -- Good News for Families!

Post by Naga_Fireball »

Half the flu deaths in Washington state this week have been among the vaccinated population, yet in spite of this damnably smoking gun, journalists refuse to compromise their Gates Foundation backed jobs in order to explain these troubling statistics and warn the public adequately.

It appears that our new president here in the US remembers his promises to investigate the link between the practice of vaccinating children & developmental disorders. I hope they also look into troop health as did Vice president Biden when it mattered. Joe probably saved my life because i got only 2/6 anthrax while other people were getting sick and going crazy.

Check out CNNs latest:

http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/10/politics/ ... index.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Read between the lines and just keep in mind CNN is pro vaccine hype. They are the enemy but are forced to report

Yay Trump, please fight for us -- I hope Mr Kennedy does get appointed to the commission and that they sincerely investigate even if it costs money.
Brotherhood falls asunder at the touch of fire!
He finds his fellow guilty of a skin
Not coloured like his own, and having power
To enforce the wrong, for such a worthy cause
Dooms and devotes him as his lawful prey.
~William Cowper
Naga_Fireball

Re: Mr Trump Possibly Backing Up His Previous Vaccine Concerns -- Good News for Families!

Post by Naga_Fireball »

I read on a lesser known news site that Trump ordered fbi to raid atlanta cdc office, if true, im not sure i saw it at all on cnn, allegedly happened in January.

And yesterday i found a government page stating that like 124 of 190 mumps cases or something had occured among vaccinated kids in Spokane.

They told me if i did not consent to the MMR vaccine for Paul, that he may likely lose the opportunity to attend months of school.

Rumor on the web is Barron Trump may have suffered an adverse vaccine reaction in 2013 and is one reason Melania avoids DC.

Tragic if true.

http://www.srhd.org/feature.asp?id=86

Current Mumps Cases*
Spokane County
Vaccination Status
Vaccinated (124)
Unvaccinated (5)
Vaccination Status Unknown (67)
Age Ranges
0-9 years old (42)
10-19 years old (98)
20-29 years old (30)
30-39 years old (18)
40-49 years old (7)
50-59 years old (1)

Exclusions**
Spokane Public Schools District (19 schools)
Central Valley School District (2 schools)
Mead School District (3 schools)
East Valley School District (1 school)

*Confirmed and Probable Cases in Spokane County as of Feb. 13, 2017 at 5:00 p.m.
** Exclusions as of Feb. 13, 2017 at 5:00 p.m.

FAQ information adapted Sept. 19, 2016 from U.S. Centers for Disease Control and WebMD. FAQs last updated Jan. 26, 2017

~William Cowper
Spiritwind

Re: Mr Trump Possibly Backing Up His Previous Vaccine Concerns -- Good News for Families!

Post by Spiritwind »

It's such a funny thing. I'm not in to reality shows, so I formed an opinion of Trump some long time ago. But I find what he is actually doing interesting on so many levels. It's like he want to make sure no one is neutral, and how confusing. He gets rid of the TPP, and I am very surprised about his stand on vaccines. I cannot deny that this appears to be a good thing. My own daughter has been talking about wanting to have a child, and her biggest concern has actually been her fear of forced vaccinations. And I am so sorry to hear about you feeling pressured into consenting to the MMR vaccine for your son. The system makes it tough to follow your conscience.
I see your love shining out from my furry friends faces, when I look into their eyes. I see you in the flower’s smile, the rainbow, and the wind in the trees....
Naga_Fireball

Post by Naga_Fireball »

Yes, they waited til i was out of jail, and had that heart trouble in the park.

I was not feeling very 'me' that week.

Re: the personality of the Prez, yeah I tend to agree, he's having a very hard time. I don't know the details about Flynn, but that whole thing is bad. Trump thought guy was trustworthy.

I have no idea wtf to think today, lol :(

Regarding vaccines, your daughter is not alone in worrying. Iirc one of the social workers who was with my son regularly, opted for delayed vaccine schedule for her grandkids.

I was hoping my son would tolerate it at his age, but I didn't know about Barron Trump.
~William Cowper

Return to “News and updates”