Tennessee Eclipse 2017

Fred Steeves

Tennessee Eclipse 2017

Post by Fred Steeves »

From the quaint little town of Sweetwater Tennessee, about 30 miles south of Knoxville, Tennessee USA. Total sun coverage began at 1:30 PM, and lasted 2 minutes 37 seconds.

Sorry about the sideways thing, nothing I know of to do about that.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86_ZODx ... e=youtu.be[/youtube]
The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates
LostNFound

Re: Tennessee Eclipse 2017

Post by LostNFound »

Thanks Fred, That was amazing. My oldest daughter told me that she drove for two hours up into Wyoming to catch it at ground zero. Said it was amazing there also. Took her 11 hours to get back home. guess people from all over the world came to that spot.

Steven
maggie

Post by maggie »

I enjoyed your video of the totality. We were in totality at my house for a minute and it was clear so I too saw the corona. About half a mile away there is a lake swimming beach and I could hear the crowd cheering. My chickens were a little freaked out and the wild birds became very quiet.

By the way, Sweetwater is a very nice small town. i went to a Permaculture conference there. On the road there, I saw several small hills that just did not look natural to my imagination.
Moonlight

Post by Moonlight »

Really nice Fred. Thank you for sharing.

We will get a total eclipse in 2024... in seven years! A couple of hours drive from here. From what I read today, I'll have a completely new body by then ! :)
Om Mani Padme Hum
Sandy Clark

Post by Sandy Clark »

Oh Fred thank you for thinking of us and video taping the eclipse to share. That was great and even tho' I wasn't making a whole lot about it up here in northern Canada I can see where it would be eerie and yet dynamic to experience it in reality ... thanks again as I got a touch of that with your video.

Return to “News and updates”