Trump administration about to give Israel $3.8 billion

Spiritwind

Post by Spiritwind »

You know, because we’re all doing so financially well here in the US. I stay out of politics mostly, but this relationship, which all of our presidential figures have been supportive of in recent times, is something that really does deserve more attention. Especially when they keep selling us hopium and use slogans about making our country great again. Maybe I’m bad, but I don’t believe in any of them. I believe in you and me. And there are surprisingly growing numbers who are beginning to see, even if not quite clearly yet. That’s why the big censorship crackdown happening on Facebook and Twitter. Can’t have us all discussing what’s really going on amongst ourselves. Nope, just take another photo shopped picture of yourself.

https://israelpalestinenews.org/trump-a ... 8-billion/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Despite the fact that legislation to give Israel $38 billion over the next 10 years is still pending, the Trump administration is about to give Israel the first installment – $3.8 billion – for the 2019 fiscal year, which officially began Oct. 1st.

This amounts to $7,230 per minute to Israel, or $120 per second.
The decision to start giving Israel this money immediately rather than waiting for the legislation to pass is based on implementing the Obama administration’s 2016 Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.

The money will be deposited in an Israeli account at the New York Federal Reserve Bank. This is an interest bearing account, meaning that Israel will get even more money from the U.S. economy.

Because the Obama-Netanyahu MOU is non-binding, Israel partisan are pushing through legislation making it U.S. law. The pending legislation contains additional provisions helping Israel, including a requirement that NASA allow Israel’s space agency to piggy back on its work. It also requires the U.S. to permit Israel to export arms it receives from the U.S., even though this violates U.S. law.

Part of the aid to Israel, $550 million, was included in the Pentagon Defense bill passed in August. The major part of the aid to Israel – $33 billion over the next 10 years – is still in process. It was passed by the Senate and then went to the House of Representatives, where Israel partisans added some provisions that made it even better for Israel, and passed it by voice vote on September 12th.

This version, S.2497, makes the $38 billion a floor rather than a ceiling, as originally required in the MOU, which opens the door to politicians voting even more money to Israel over the coming months and  years, which they quite likely will do.

This new version is now back in the Senate. Once the Senate passes it, the bill will go to President Trump to sign into law.

This is the largest military aid package in U.S. history, yet U.S. media have neglected to tell Americans about the legislation.

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu announced: “I thank the American administration and Congress for their commitment to Israel and also for the American financial assistance in the coming decade.”

In response to action alerts by If Americans Knew, thousands of Americans have contacted their Congressional representatives demanding that they vote against the aid to Israel. Israel consistently uses U.S. aid in violation of international law, human rights, and U.S. laws.

While the massive aid to Israel is moving forward, the Trump administration has frozen financial aid to Palestinians for infrastructure development, civil society projects and to the UN Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees in the Near East (UNRWA) for critical humanitarian assistance. The most recent cut was on Sept. 14, when the administration halted $10 million in funding for programs designed to promote goodwill between young Palestinians and Israelis.

However, the U.S. is maintaining its financial support to the Palestinian Authority to coordinate efforts with Israel to suppress the Palestinian resistance against Israeli occupation and oppression.
I see your love shining out from my furry friends faces, when I look into their eyes. I see you in the flower’s smile, the rainbow, and the wind in the trees....
Christine
Site Admin

Re: Trump administration about to give Israel $3.8 billion

Post by Christine »

This rather underlines the point I was making in my X-series analysis. I vacillate these days between the beauty I see and feel from the rise of human consciousness for indeed I am blessed with some extra ordinary friends. And then I read the "news" outlets and stand momentarily in stunned shock of the blatant greed and absolute disregard for all life on this jewel of a planet.

I was just outside watching the clouds build and drift with the evening sun breaking through, the wind danced in the trees and the harmony was so real that my whole body moved like a wave touching it all. It is where I want to reside ... moving like the wind across the sea. Such a holy place this ground we walk upon.

There really is nothing more to say though I use my voice with everyone I meet, little steps toward waking from this nightmarish dream they seem hell bent on creating.

A reflective moment and some grace ...
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
LostNFound

Re: Trump administration about to give Israel $3.8 billion

Post by LostNFound »

I look forward to the day when there are enough people awakened to the mass murder and rape caused by the Kazarian mafia that controls the Jewish nation and the psychopath and his minions are put to an end. This country is controlled also and I see that the world has been controlled by these monsters. I could go on and on about this sick desolation but it just makes me sick so it seems that their sick minds are infectious. BiBi will come to a bad end.

Here is something that stood right out with your post Christine. Spiritwind, thank you for keeping awareness in our minds.

https://youtu.be/H0_TrR6pO0c

Steven

Return to “News and updates”