Tripping Over Time | Breaching the Gap

"She sees now that it is a state of nothingness that is so strangely full in which she occupies space. She can move up and down, sideways and around, a state of awareness waking within the dream.
Her beat is Love, her will fierce, she won’t back down.
-Lucky Boots
Christine
Site Admin

Re: Tripping Over Time | Breaching the Gap

Post by Christine »

maggie wrote:
Christine wrote:Yes the message the same yet at the end of his life some strange events occurred and as with all prophets and mystics an apparent takeover of his work occurred.
Thanks for the welcoming response!
I'd like to hear more of what you mean?
I listened to an interview with a woman who studied with Manly P. Hall and was one of his closest associates, will try to find it and post it here. Fundamentally as he aged he was "influenced" in ways that I feel were an attempt to obscure his work.
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
maggie

Post by maggie »

Christine wrote:
maggie wrote:
Christine wrote:Yes the message the same yet at the end of his life some strange events occurred and as with all prophets and mystics an apparent takeover of his work occurred.
Thanks for the welcoming response!
I'd like to hear more of what you mean?
I listened to an interview with a woman who studied with Manly P. Hall and was one of his closest associates, will try to find it and post it here. Fundamentally as he aged he was "influenced" in ways that I feel were an attempt to obscure his work.
Your comment sent me off to read something biographical about MPH. His biography indicates he was a complicated person who had secrets, who sought an audience of the public (reinforcing a need to keep secrets) and that at the end of HIS life was subject to (when physically incapacitated) a man who looks to have been dangerous. It looks quite sad and it made me think of other biographies for old sad and young tragic "teachers".

Was HE in integrity with HIS values? Was he an exemplar of "talk don't know?" Did he suffer towards the end of his days because of some debt to be repaid to himself? Did he suffer from a self deceit that made him need a purgatory before release? I look to his example

The OP is "tripping over time" and of course this is a tangential comment but something I have been contemplating. I am into the Crone years now and what REALLY seems terrifying is the idea that everything I have been "doing" may take me places I dread...like being alone, being deluded perhaps?, becoming less and less physically able along with more and more vulnerable to a fate that COMES BECAUSE of actions taken. It seems quite easy to drift along with "time" and yet that is in itself my creation of sloth.

There is something to "time worn" grooves of habit becoming deeper etched and it is true that "decline" is not because of anything but entropy. This entropy might have started a long time ago but the decline can get quite rapid as the years pass.

I have a sense that "having a happy death" becomes a matter of how 'light" a burden we carry for the end of our days. This is IMO from really living UP to what we know is importnat for US.

And would someone spend a lifetime talking about what was NOT important personally? I don't know why one would do that even if it IS saying one thing while doing another?

I am observing more and more that the famous "teachers" are examples MOST of living ..." living well" is an opposite of living hell. It behooves ME to stop tripping over time and manifest the qualities that I consider sound, not because of some arcane system of belief but because what I SEE from examples is that being out of integrity piles on layers of psychic dirt. Psychic dirt ..... only we can remove it. I have read before that end of life suffering may be a last ditch effort of shovels and picks????
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

She smiles reading your words.

I love listening to the inner rumblings of your soul, they resonate with mine and so many other friends ... perhaps this courage to confront and ask the often unanswerable questions is creating the groundswell needed for the upheaval of so many installed belief systems.

When it comes down to it in regards to masters, prophets, teachers both young and old, when we hear wisdom and gnosis in their speaking or writing we tend to expect they will be living a life in synchronicity with what they speak of ... most often not the case for like you stated we don't know the inner workings of another soul. The question isn't so much about them as about each of us shifting through the web of time so that what remains is Real Gold.

Those of us who entered the Spiritual search in the 70's and 80's were trained (attempted and successful mind control) via lots of new age BS to judge the teachers of the day by their outward appearance and worldly accomplishment ie: affluence. Or on the other hand their seeming poverty, need for nothing that was turned into a pile of wealth.

Upheaval = up heaven all (thanking spell check for this!) Truth has a ring, a melody and a rhythm that can be known.
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.

Return to “Latest blog entry”