Tripping Over Time | Breaching the Gap

"She sees now that it is a state of nothingness that is so strangely full in which she occupies space. She can move up and down, sideways and around, a state of awareness waking within the dream.
Her beat is Love, her will fierce, she won’t back down.
-Lucky Boots
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

A stretch of the imagination and mixed metaphors ...

She watches from a distance waiting for the next footfall along the way. The Silent Ones watch too.

The gap remains, too few to fill it in.

We are at the next hurdle and many may fall, we need money we say, we need sustenance we feel so we turn a blind eye to what is stealthily being created … again.

Fear of lack silently creeps in like the hidden toxins in our food so we create soulpreneurs and digitalize our currency, we can’t seem to move past this hard place of need. We haven’t yet imagined how to share freely, it’s still about labels, branding and the system.

I am always content but never seem to be content, an accepted state of being for it allows my consciousness to wander far and wide, this embracing of the paradox gives me a chance to not follow the next crowd in a wave of seemingly good ideas. It keeps me from becoming stuck on any single idea or following another promoting voice that leads one down warren dens of rabbit holes and tangles us in webs of intrigue.

So I question this idea of turning one’s soul into entrepreneurship. I question the marketing of wisdom into a platform or format.

In the wild days of the then called hippies and bohemians there was a swelling of the human soul’s desire for freedom for a way of life not tied to civilized norms that swept up whole generation … and then the social engineers stepped in to convert this freedom into a style and moved the rise of consciousness into a sales pitch. Many know how this was done, how the programs were stepped up and used. We were naïve then.

Now we have the rise of the Native people and the awakening of humanities’ soul. For myself both aspects walk hand in hand for one walks the red road of heart, the way of the ancestors the ancient ones, the other expands consciousness into the hyper dimensional realities to break free of the locks of time.

The gears of time are unwinding, like clock work the mechanisms of takeover are seen.

We haven’t arrived yet. Let’s admit this instead of grasping for the next straw thrown into our mix. Free energy remains illusory while social plans are being rolled out … the machine marches on in mockery of our reach for freedom. It knows our needs, our desires, the fears that lurk on the edges of consciousness.

Letting go isn’t easy for it rocks us to our core. We don’t arrive so we create new modalities of belief in an effort to not confront the unconfrontable obstacles. And yet others have found the way through, as if on cue a friend who I haven’t spoke with in years sent me this message just now.

‘Outside the garden walls’
~
What is there behind the garden wall
Is that a grander garden or a fall?
hesitant paces would like a prior view
on the lane and path of only few
the garden is the heart
and beyond is the grander heart of all.

This is where we always have existed but have forgotten the silent language of love, the all that is. We have too long contented our fears with the struggle against lack simply because we don’t know what awaits us on the other side of the wall.

Writing this I am reaching for a more expanded comprehension of time, we say it is an illusion and yet we live within the construct so for all practical purposes it is real. Waking up each morning I feel my conscious awareness traveling, perhaps searching and what happens is it meets a force, often feeling that it is due to the planetary bodies and their rotation around the sun … how ever this is constructed it is as if my thoughts are looped back, something is trying to show me a way.

When we allow the status quo of this paradigm to be our guide, when we return to modalities of living dependent that are dependant on the system we are giving our energy to the next wave of indoctrination, the next repercussion of the fear of scarcity … this can be extremely subtle or it can come at us like a wall we can’t seem to climb over.

We also speak of knowing and rarely speak of not knowing, this allows the entry of confusion that clouds the perceptual field. For myself, I want to know. Not the knowing of linear time calculations but the deeper inner knowing of trust and faith. I want to love with abandon to the truth that Life is Abundance, that our plane of creation is the organic Mother who is always waiting for us to respond in her gifts. She knows, she is our Mothership and when we let go of need, of desire, even intention she is now able to move through us more freely.
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Sandy Clark

Re: Tripping Over Time | Breaching the Gap

Post by Sandy Clark »

You do have a way with words and heart speak Christine>>>>rings truth and vibrates with to me.......Love it and You
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Sandy Clark wrote:You do have a way with words and heart speak Christine>>>>rings truth and vibrates with to me.......Love it and You
Thank you Sandy, writing this took three days because of the limits we find with words and feeling my way through clashing waves of energy. Love YOU too!
Eelco

Post by Eelco »

one should wait for the opening. once it is there one has to see and sieze it..

And one should not care whether he/she lives or dies....

With Love
Eelco
~ “for what it's worth”~
~Placebo~
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

One waits, often the most difficult thing we are called to do. That you mention death which is the great deceiver or great advisor when there is no fear ... I think writing this was my way of calling on us to dive deeper into the parts yet unknown. Much Love to you.
Eelco wrote:one should wait for the opening. once it is there one has to see and sieze it..

And one should not care whether he/she lives or dies....

With Love
Eelco
maggie

Post by maggie »

Sandy Clark wrote:You do have a way with words and heart speak Christine>>>>rings truth and vibrates with to me.......Love it and You
I think you do too have a beautiful way with words.

This morning I had such a sweet sexy feeling of attraction to a "character" in my dream....that magnet attraction that feels so cavalier...so "without concerns". I have been unfamiliar with that feeling in my dreams lately but cultivating the field for it in real life. This is because I am "giving up" being angry DELIBERATELY.

I was wondering "what if" about the meaning of my dream... what if this is about allowing the Pull towards. Pulled toward being "in love". Pulled toward my "romance" with the knowing that earth IS shifting, that ALL IS WELL, That there is only love and to play with each other won't be to play with the snarky NO NO NO.

I am really tired of saying no as some badge of honor.
The communications with the mundane collective and the crowd is full of
"Nay, nay, nay" "Yuck, Yuck, Yuck"
And SNARKY as a badge of intelligence.
I have read the source as ME being so old and tired and jaded.

Those "aspects of ME" who enjoy the destructive TEAR down people (sleepy slaves) and Gaia's strength (we must save her poor thing) and the elements (there is something very bad attacking us).
The woe is high and the "poor me" is the refrain.
Nothing is well and we're headed for hell.
Let's take some down with us in spite.

All that was me when I was sick and tired.
Can we REALLY change polarity. I say YEA we can.
It takes collecting the mes that work and discarding the mes that have no value and redoing the whole "set up" towards the CHOICE.

I have been courting the mind set of "positive" well being. It ignores the "evidence" of DO NOT TRUST anything "wariness".
It is based on benevolent trust in a larger frame that I cannot KNOW for certain but by a higher sense stepped down.
It grows in my bones and emanates in rippled dapples of wavy flow.
It is mine and it is only disturbed by "thoughts" of meaning of what is reproduced in the collective opinion sets.

Though in my hermetic lifestyle I am successfully in "good time" with MY shift, I feel lonely sometimes.
Therefore the need to dream a lover to embrace.
Therefore I seek out others who are talking along similar "feels".
Like your feel which is coming from a comfortable "I don't know" but that is all right.

Thank you,
Love, Maggie

I like listening to Manley too for support concerning the choice of a "field" pattern we can personally place ourselves within as our pattern for the 3D waking dream.
[youtube]https://youtu.be/787eoiPcfmw[/youtube]
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Thank you dear maggie, so lovely to hear your voice again.

When one listens to any master the message is always the same ... Go within, know Thyself and to thy self be True. We just ordered MPH's Secret Teaching or All Ages and continue to listen to his lectures which from the current perspective in the time loops are all the more interesting. I often wonder what he would be saying now if he were still alive.
Sandy Clark

Post by Sandy Clark »

Nothing much has change and I think his message would be the same. :-)
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Sandy Clark wrote:Nothing much has change and I think his message would be the same. :-)
Yes the message the same yet at the end of his life some strange events occurred and as with all prophets and mystics an apparent takeover of his work occurred. My sense is that Manly P. Hall is also in a revolutionary/ evolutionary continuum. It would be nice to sit over a glass of good wine and talk with him.

On another note; and tying to my attempt at putting words to the untetherable, it seems that there is a great expansion in the field of communion, finding my own thoughts ie: things I intuit and hear through the aethers are being picked up by many others and something akin to a chorus is rising. This also indicates that the opposite is in motion too, the contraction to the finite which seeks to bind. Oh what a time we are living through.
maggie

Post by maggie »

Christine wrote:Yes the message the same yet at the end of his life some strange events occurred and as with all prophets and mystics an apparent takeover of his work occurred.
Thanks for the welcoming response!
I'd like to hear more of what you mean?

Return to “Latest blog entry”