On Deeper Analysis | Crypto Currencies and AI

"She sees now that it is a state of nothingness that is so strangely full in which she occupies space. She can move up and down, sideways and around, a state of awareness waking within the dream.
Her beat is Love, her will fierce, she won’t back down.
-Lucky Boots
Christine
Site Admin

On Deeper Analysis | Crypto Currencies and AI

Post by Christine »

http://earthempaths.net/wp/2017/11/17/o ... es-and-ai/

This past week has been spent in a strange land of between meanwhile my hands picked up a paint brush and with broad strokes I created. With the inner focus of trying something I haven’t done before a space opened and with that space came a flood of impressions.

Crypto currencies and AI are the prevailing subject of discussion, we hear much expertise, analysis and conjecture, so let me throw some feminine intuition into the mix. Having listened to various videos in the dialect of the masculine point of view I have learned a lot. Thanks to Clif High’s patient and oft times paternal explanation of crypto currencies I now have the basics of comprehension. Quinn Michaels’ warning from Las Vegas was listened to several times while my hand moved the brush across a blank sheet of paper in front of me.

In the act of painting thoughts swirled as to how we humans are like brushes holding colors and tones, some move with broad strokes across the human landscape while others fine tune the minuscule details in the foreground. This gives permission to listen to often confrontational perspectives, allows the mind the freedom to listen before it jumps on any one else's band wagon.

She stands back to see what is being created.

The view is wide and vast, composed of ideological altruism and dire warnings when the field of the transhumanism agenda and self aware AI is plummeted. Clif states that there can be no self aware AI and Quinn Michaels says singularity has happened already… I don’t know if it has. However from the data our group of spiritual viewers collected it is obvious that AI can be self aware for if AI is “programmed” by “programmers” to mimic human minds and emotions one can postulate that self awareness is within it’s reach. Sometimes it is a bit more difficult with flesh and blood humans to see the same potential of awareness.

Everything is aware from the books on my shelf to the tiles under my feet so take into view that a “program” that is written and installed to see, feel, hear every human resonance and movement it isn’t that far fetched to leap to the awareness that indeed AI is capable of self awareness, this for myself is vital to grasp and within it lays some keys to how consciousness is what will overwrite the programs.

I like to take words apart, turn them over and examine the meaning attached. Take crypto as an example, the first thoughts that jump into my mind are crypt, ie: dead.

She ponders the implications of another currency of death.

One more click on the digital screen to find the definition of crypto:

Definition of crypto
plural cryptos

1 :a person who adheres or belongs secretly to a party, sect, or other group.

Another click to the etymology:

crypto- before vowels crypt-, word-forming element meaning “secret” or “hidden,” used in forming English words at least since 1760, from Latinized form of Greek kryptos “hidden, concealed, secret” (see crypt; the Greek combining form was krypho-).

Zoom in from Clif High’s perspective, he states that cryptos can’t be altered or hacked, “at least not right now”. He states that it is a system of users who are the players in the game that make it impossible to track or break into. As far as I know there are humans who when told something is impossible will find a way.

Sacred vaults and crypts are found and opened. You see from my perspective life is a metaphor that covers all dimensions and leaves out none.

So while we use the word crypto as in encryption to hide the identity of the holders of bits of coins. We are told anyone can see the open source of the code but who the fuck can understand it? Only a few and therein lies the danger in my honed opinion. Then there is the question of who monitors these digital exchanges and if there is a break in who would sanction the thief?

Transitory currency it may be but it alone will not alleviate any of the ongoing human concerns. In my mind’s play it is but another brick in the wall of the status quo. People’s consciousness is not changed by changing currency. I grew tired of listening when it was explained to me that those who acquire wealth via cryptos can use it to build new projects, help others, etc. Where is the difference then? Use fiat money or bits of coin the human consciousness remains the same, the game goes on. We will delve a bit deeper into the differences if we have the courage and honor to take this all the way toward the true alleviation of scarcity in a world of abundance.

In addressing this we need to speak about world thoroughly and completely monitored via frequency weapons. Put the dots in order with the roll out of 5G and other technologies that are being placed with a speed that most of us can’t confront. Here I thank Truthstream Media for the below video, a compilation of the complexities we are confronting.

Most People Don’t Even Realize What’s Coming

“Will you get lost in the Fourth Industrial Revolution? Most people I asked don’t even know what that is, but it’s happening all around us right now. This system is about technological evolution… “

We do ourselves a great favor in being able to hold multiple perspectives without getting lost in them. You see I can’t and am not about being a player in the money game, it has become the antithesis of a certainty that we are missing the most vital links of our innate human ability to create from the aethers. If we were truly free we wouldn’t need a monetary exchange… I walk on the wild side of an unknown frontier.

In looking for an image for this article I came across a website I had never visited before. I thank Daniel Jeffries for open sourcing the image. He brings to the table something that is vital in the discussion of how we use money and that is distribution of wealth.

Daniel Jeffries: Why Everyone Missed the Most Mind-Blowing Feature of Cryptocurrency

We are on a steep learning curve and all that are called to share do so openly without contention, the true meaning of open source is open to all.
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Christine
Site Admin

Re: On Deeper Analysis | Crypto Currencies and AI

Post by Christine »

Overwriting an aversion to programs I am in an interesting process. Somehow by embracing the AI (one can also say technological intelligence) component that underlies the new technologies I can see there are answers within it. But what will it Real-ly take to utilize this to bring about a unique to each yet universal change on the face of the planet?

While most of us have moved in expanded states of consciousness, enough so that we know there is an answer. What plays around the edges of my mind is the knowing that the predominant collective consciousness (epigenetics per Bruce Lipton) on planet Earth is what determines the field we play in and enhances or deters our ability to express freely. For too long we've been held in fear based scarcity so imagining the solution is playing big in many of us right now.

I am going to post this article by by Jon Rappoport:
Power beyond mind control: Exit From The Matrix

November 18, 2017

Consciousness wants to create new consciousness, and it can. Imagination is how it does it. If there were some ultimate state of consciousness, imagination would always be able to play another card and take it further.

In any arena of life, and especially when it comes to the mind, perception, power, empathy, and so on, there is always a status quo. It’s merely the place where a person says, “Well, that’s enough. I’ll settle for what I have. I’ll stop here.”

Sooner or later, this leads to boredom, frustration, problems, and conflict. It leads to a decline.

Imagination, which knows no bounds, is the source for the most adventurous explorations. It can have great impact on the material world, of course, but one mustn’t therefore conclude it is composed of matter or energy. Imagination is non-material. To think otherwise winds you up in using some version of physics to depict imagination—and then you are imposing limits on it. This is an error. Imagination doesn’t obey any laws of physics.

If imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, we’ve flattered reality enough. It doesn’t need any more. Imagination creates new realities.

You can create the same thing over and over, and eventually you’ll be about as alive as a table. Inject imagination into the mix, and everything suddenly changes. You can steer that boat anywhere you want to.

The lowest common denominator of consensus signals an absence of imagination: everyone agrees; everyone is bored; everyone is obedient. On the opposite end of the spectrum, there are massive floods of unique individual creation, and then that sought-after thing called abundance is as natural as the sun rising in the morning.

Sitting around in a cosmic bus station waiting for reality is what reality is. Everything else is imagination.

There are those who believe life is a museum. You walk through the rooms, find one painting, stroll into it and take up permanent residence. But the museum is endless. And if you were a painter, you’d never decide to live inside one of your canvases forever. You’d keep on painting.

The relentless and obsessive search for all those things on which we can agree is a confession of bankruptcy.

When we re-learn to live through and by imagination, we enter and invent new space and time.

With imagination, one can solve a problem. More importantly, one can skip ahead of the problem and render it null and void.

Imagination isn’t a system. It might invent systems, but it is non-material. It’s a capacity. It feels no compulsion to imitate reality. It makes realities. Its scope is limited only by a person’s imagining of how far imagination can go.

The human race is obsessed by the question: what exists? It appears to be a far easier question than: what do you want to create? This comparison explains why civilizations decline.

Imagination is a path. Walking on that path long enough, you find answers to all the questions you’ve ever asked, as an incidental side effect of the journey. You also find power that most people only dream of.
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.

Return to “Latest blog entry”