What the F.U.C.K. | As the blinders come off humanity awakens

"She sees now that it is a state of nothingness that is so strangely full in which she occupies space. She can move up and down, sideways and around, a state of awareness waking within the dream.
Her beat is Love, her will fierce, she won’t back down.
-Lucky Boots
Christine
Site Admin

What the F.U.C.K. | As the blinders come off humanity awakens

Post by Christine »

http://earthempaths.net/wp/2017/12/08/w ... y-awakens/

or not….

It’s early morning, very early. As I open my eyes and abide in that surreal place between waking and sleep images float to the surface before my mind’s gears kick in, there is no action simply observation. Slowly surfacing I wake up to realize that the world I am awaking too is more surreal than my dreams.

Swirling around in my conscious mind are images from yesterday’s news both the personal and collective lives play out in a seemingly lucid display. I stop this train to make a cup of coffee and have a smoke… My laptop glares at me from the kitchen counter inviting my curious self to take a look.

Resistance is useless, a curious mind needs to know. A good friend used to say that to me all the time.

This is what I ingest; a friend is struggling with a life and death situation and I am over 3,000 miles away, the Southern California “wildly fueled” fires are burning out of control and they are now bearing down on where some of my family lives, a good friend in LA is hands-on digging trenches to help contain the fire before it reaches their home. I weep seeing that over 25 horses are burned alive in stables.

Fox5 News San Diego – Lilac Fire

I sit staring at this short clip of mobile homes burning and wonder how the fire got there, no vegetation is burning, no smoke is visible in the background or foreground. My entrained mind is just as susceptible as anyone else, it’s just that I have spent years researching chemtrails [aluminum oxide nano particles], geoengineering, I’ve watched hundreds of hours of clips from 9/11 forward to know that we have been force fed a view of the world’s events that once deciphered allows one to see clearly. Still I rebel at the magnitude of what this indicates and at the magnitude of the deception.

Research is vital, find real sources. Example; I knew I had read about aluminum nano particles being combustible but a surface search on Google didn’t show that so I dug deeper. Here is a scientific paper I found in PDF format. https://www.pdf-archive.com/2017/12/08/fgv-2015-sundaram/

Every thing I share is an invitation to others to research and re-search.

Another friend has taken on outing the new age guru cults and is deeply enmeshed, I stand with her as I’ve been through that grindstone myself.

The politicos continue their fake facades and phony moves driving an asleep humanity to war, our naiveté in full bloom as many take their bait to hate or blame and perhaps worse, look away.

Another friend heals a broken heart and meanwhile back here on the home front my family prepares for Christmas … oh lord! if they only knew how despicable this consumerism ploy is. But how to I tell them as they want the magic and joy they are told this season holds. Buying your way to heaven. I am sorry and don’t want to sound too harsh because they believe and actually feel the fleeting moments of joy they foolishly cling to never realizing the beast they are feeding.

I open the FB feeds and see a trend that disturbs me, planted fake news stories are being shared as our feeling-compassionate self is desperate for some action in the face of Goliath so we don’t stop to investigate for the few minutes it takes as to the source of the news, its called click bait, so we pass on false stories and images created to keep us off course.

Without awareness we become pawns for the growing algorithmic monster called the internet and its beastly conglomerates Google and Facebook.

AI singularity is only possible in the absence of human awareness.

Or we may find ourselves with a totally absent humankind.

Human-AI merger: The pinnacle or demise of mankind? (DEBATE)

Looking for an image for this writing I came to this website and article, I include it here as an example of how our intelligence will bring the needed “data” to OUR awareness when we are open and inclusive to any form in which it arrives.

Quote from article if the image doesn’t say it all: “Google is also delving deeper into big data-powered AI learning. Google’s own reproduction Intelligence Company DeepMind has developed an AI that can impart itself to run, climb and jump deprived of any prior guidance. He had never been taught what is going on or going on but he has been successful in learning himself through trial and error. The effect of these successes in the realm of artificial intelligence is amazing and can provide the foundation for further innovation in the future.”

I will end here with this:

Anyone remember the hole in the Ozone layer that protects the Earth from UV solar radiation? When did this story get buried? I am shaking my head that in all the hub and buzz this vital piece of the picture was erased. Thank you Mallorie for sharing this interview. Ray, the very gentle man speaking puts the above data points into a very human and humane context.

Aerospace Engineer, “Depletion of Ozone so Bad, Mass Extinction could be within 7 Years”

Aerospace Engineer iRay, does his own tests, using Independent Equipment. Is our Planet reaching a point of no return? About seven years left, say many researchers and scientists say, before the ozone is unrepairable. What do you think? Guest is Ray an Aerospace & Avionics Engineer of over 40 years, with work experience at NASA Ames/Dryden Flight Research Center, Edwards AFB and a background in Meteorology. https://iray2017.wixsite.com/sacredseeds" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Now go plant some seeds or better still plant a tree.
Knowledge of the root of the problem is key to finding real solutions …
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Spiritwind

Re: What the F.U.C.K. | As the blinders come off humanity awakens

Post by Spiritwind »

Thank you for this post Christine. As is so often the case you echo much that is on my mind as well. I lived in both central and Southern California for several years and still keep in touch with many of the people I got to know while there. This is indeed unprecedented. I, too, have been commenting about the depleted ozone layer and wondering about its part in all this. And I often wonder what more we can do and don't really have an answer. I do think about what we would do if we had something of a similar nature here. We have discussed what we would do and how we could get all the animals to safety. I can't help but think that is part of the agenda, to make us all feel afraid and that no place is safe.

I'll share this link here to a well written article about what great ships are made for. No time for the feint of heart.

We Were Made For These Times
By Clarissa Pinkola Estes http://www.grahameb.com/pinkola_estes.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I see your love shining out from my furry friends faces, when I look into their eyes. I see you in the flower’s smile, the rainbow, and the wind in the trees....
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

A very appropriate Bernhard Guenther quote:

"Love without power dissolves into an astral, weak fairy tale. Love without strength crumbles into an ungrounded, chaotic mess. Power without love becomes a game of control, fear, and tyranny. Discipline without joy becomes an intense, self-defeating, oppressive hell. These polarities of power and compassion, surrender and will, direct penetration and gentle opening, fire and water, can all merge into one seamless flow. Each quality is used at different times to create the most appropriate change. One reason why so few people have reached awakening is that they have taken one or the other path and not included both. Many beings are scared to shine their full light and power, too afraid to stand out." ~ Bernhard Guenther
LostNFound

Post by LostNFound »

So these threads grow closer by the day and so much of the bullsh*t all seems to lead back and forth into a one understanding of who, what and why. We all seem to gather that it is POWER AND MONEY. It truly does seem that the insidious bastards that do this to Mother earth, Her life including most of the human race are not part of the human race but rather Alien Mantis (just a snag from another thread, Thank you Spiritwind) that would rather see the death of all species on this world. So here is a bread crumb, a deeper tunnel, perhaps something that helps to enlighten or shine a light on the darkness. It falls into the Agenda 21, the Smart grid, The technology that is literally burning us all from within. I was going to post it into another thread but after reading this one, It just seemed to fit in this line of reasoning and thought.

"FROM 2011, THE AGENDA 21 PLANS TO BURN UP NORTHERN CALIFORNIA

https://youtu.be/RGcvkAGCwFM

Just more pieces along the road to Babylon.

Steven
Fred Steeves

Post by Fred Steeves »

Christine wrote:A very appropriate Bernhard Guenther quote:

"Love without power dissolves into an astral, weak fairy tale. Love without strength crumbles into an ungrounded, chaotic mess. Power without love becomes a game of control, fear, and tyranny. Discipline without joy becomes an intense, self-defeating, oppressive hell. These polarities of power and compassion, surrender and will, direct penetration and gentle opening, fire and water, can all merge into one seamless flow. Each quality is used at different times to create the most appropriate change. One reason why so few people have reached awakening is that they have taken one or the other path and not included both. Many beings are scared to shine their full light and power, too afraid to stand out." ~ Bernhard Guenther
Good stuff, reminds me of Robert Anton Wilson's description when one finds themselves at the gates of Chapel Perilous:
"Chapel Perilous, like the mysterious entity called ‘I,’ cannot be located in the space-time continuum; it is weightless, odorless, tasteless and undetectable by ordinary instruments. Indeed, like the Ego, it is even possible to deny that it is there. And yet, even more like the Ego, once you are inside it, there doesn’t seem to be any way to ever get out again, until you suddenly discover that it has been brought into existence by thought and does not exist outside thought. Everything you fear is waiting with slavering jaws in Chapel Perilous, but if you are armed with the wand of intuition, the cup of sympathy, the sword of reason and the pentacle of valor, you will find there (the legends say) the Medicine of Metals, the Elixir of Life, the Philosopher’s Stone, True Wisdom and Perfect Happiness.

That's what the legends always say, and the language of myth is poetically precise. For instance, if you go into that realm without the sword of reason, you will lose your mind, but at the same time, if you take only the sword of reason without the cup of sympathy, you will lose your heart. Even more remarkably, if you approach without the wand of intuition, you can stand at the door for decades never realizing you have arrived. You might think you are just waiting for a bus, or wandering from room to room looking for your cigarettes, watching a TV show, or reading a cryptic and ambiguous book. Chapel Perilous is tricky that way."
http://www.tekgnostics.com/CHAPEL.HTM" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates
Sandy Clark

Post by Sandy Clark »

Chritine and Fred >>>if I got this right it is now Okay and encouraged to stand out even if you are not sure what you came in the room to stand out for..............hahahhahaha .......got to keep the humour rolling too no matter what!! :lol: Hugs
Fred Steeves

Post by Fred Steeves »

I don't know Sandy, I'm just standing here waiting for a bus. Did I miss something? :D
The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

"For instance, if you go into that realm without the sword of reason, you will lose your mind, but at the same time, if you take only the sword of reason without the cup of sympathy, you will lose your heart. Even more remarkably, if you approach without the wand of intuition, you can stand at the door for decades never realizing you have arrived. You might think you are just waiting for a bus, or wandering from room to room looking for your cigarettes, watching a TV show, or reading a cryptic and ambiguous book. Chapel Perilous is tricky that way."

Beautiful quote, thank you. The key is awareness, the key is awareness ... mostly these days no matter what I am doing there is the beautiful voice of spirit that accompanies me and when I don't hear it I still know that she is whispering sweet nothings to my soul.

Return to “Latest blog entry”