The Archons (arecons), Borg Consciousness versus Human Divinity

"She sees now that it is a state of nothingness that is so strangely full in which she occupies space. She can move up and down, sideways and around, a state of awareness waking within the dream.
Her beat is Love, her will fierce, she won’t back down.
-Lucky Boots
Naga_Fireball

Re: The Archons (arecons), Borg Consciousness versus Human Divinity

Post by Naga_Fireball »

Altho its considered boonies the Borg is alive & well in Walla Walla.

Big farms, big wineries, and the penitentiary... And tourists.

Locals without big bucks have very little influence here. We are not supposed to be too rowdy or too visible to the rich.

When i go to whitman mission I cry a lot. In the lost graveyard especially and near the less friendly farms with No Trespassing signs every twenty feet Lol.

The natives were probably so shocked by the selfish nature of the whites.

I am white but don't really identify with modern whites. I try to recall the Celtic life. Lol
Brotherhood falls asunder at the touch of fire!
He finds his fellow guilty of a skin
Not coloured like his own, and having power
To enforce the wrong, for such a worthy cause
Dooms and devotes him as his lawful prey.
~William Cowper
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Random thoughts this morning as I sip my morning brew.

Phil, I took a deeper look at your post and I thank you, as always, for asking questions. I am less poetically inclined today, more pragmatic as I stare off into the infinitesimal space all around me, the unseen world that always beckons a more penetrating look. Ok, a little of my muse emerges.

So let me answer your question, no I didn't find Justin's work on the Rocks are Silicon Trees Facebook group, I have 'known' him for over a year now, I first noticed him when he wrote this article on Facebook: Breaking Free from the Belief Matrix – Saturn – Wave-X – CERN I asked him if I could publish it, which he obviously allowed. This is the most viewed article on the Earth Empaths website. What grabbed me about his writing then and what does with the current article is how closely it aligns in content to what I, myself am intuiting, downloading and in synchronization with. Not only individually but in the ongoing group sessions we have. It is so uncanny that I can only speculate from the point of view of experiential data that there is a Truth out there and we will find it within us. So when I find something expressed that sets all or most of my internal fibers alight I listen.

I will state in my own vocabulary that we humans are reptilian/ Draco/ Annunaki, the human genome is thus partially formed, in other words all of this knowledge is encoded in our human DNA. So to make the Draco culpable of crimes against humanity, is at this point, really humanity against humanity. I agree with Justin in that the Draco forces (factions, fractions) have committed horrendous crimes against humanity, reached the into the darkest realms to use mechanisms of enslavement, the harvesting of soul energy, using ritualistic and cruel devices of sacrifice. All that we have been covering over these last years of awakening, soul harvest, advanced technologies, transhumanist agendas, you name it there have been Dracos, Humans, and Insectoids involved.

What lies at the conscious core of this is the split, the dualistic experiment we entered into and which has, this is an opinion, reached the farthest extremes of polarities. So yes, at core, in Essence we are whole, the one. The experience however is the furthest from the One, it is shadows and colors and lights all dancing in a coherency of intelligence just beyond the reach of the five senses. That is why I loved and resonated with the Rocks are Silicon Trees video, it challenged me at my core to view the world differently and in many ways opened up an ancient time I remember in my DNA, when there were giant trees, when the Earth was so different than today, when the light came through matter, an outshining of light in Matter (Mother) that was viewable, knowable and beautiful. This world is still with us, with that message my body expanded too...

As I Know Lucifer, I know the union of my own Being. The True Union of masculine/ feminine or Enki/ Enlil (Cain and Abel), the Dark and Light, Positive and Negative, Good and evil, and ultimately I tap into an energy Source, that is the Christ, the Morning Star. This for me is the Be-coming that has been so heralded and purposely perverted and inverted.

As I said, Justin is no internet guru, he is a Spiritual warrior who has passed through many gates that guard our entrance into Inner Earth, inner You, the passage is through the underworld.

Thanks for the listen.
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Phil

Post by Phil »

Well, until we can see the lies we tell ourselves, we are never going to be able to suss out the empowering truths about All That Is that something else seems to know better than us.

Whether it is malicious or not, we are left with only our personal responsibility that we have control over, and lies have distorted that concept so much that we (as a species) accept so many, and learn to lie to our selves soooo well.

We have to undo what's been done to us without the emotional attachments we've learned about "justice" or evil. Every time we live our truth, walk out walk, face a lie, we bring a single beam of light into the reality we struggle to make sense of.

Seems like the human path to take to me
What is the purpose of your presence?
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Of course, dear Phil, of course. As above, so below and all that jazz. Actually and exactly you said it in a nutshell, "The lies we tell ourself." That is the dross we are removing from our kernel, couldn't agree more.

Recalling too, that we all play a specific tune, we are all individuated expressions and the very last thing that "the opposition" wants is for us to hear is the music of the Great Orchestration. More noise, more distraction, more information, more diversion, more, more, more ...
Phil wrote:Well, until we can see the lies we tell ourselves, we are never going to be able to suss out the empowering truths about All That Is that something else seems to know better than us.

Whether it is malicious or not, we are left with only our personal responsibility that we have control over, and lies have distorted that concept so much that we (as a species) accept so many, and learn to lie to our selves soooo well.

We have to undo what's been done to us without the emotional attachments we've learned about "justice" or evil. Every time we live our truth, walk out walk, face a lie, we bring a single beam of light into the reality we struggle to make sense of.

Seems like the human path to take to me
Naga_Fireball

Post by Naga_Fireball »

Well, instead of "evil", perhaps we humans might agree that " damage" is being done to our world.

Like the killing off of the buffalo and beaver. The dry dust and weedish "wild" wheat everywhere that trees, grass, animals, moss & mud might have been, before White Farming (((Borg!!!))) wrecked the local ecosystem.

If the nation & world did more micro gardens, we would not need the asshole wheat farmers burning half of washington every year etc... But they would rather defer pain to others.

Im no innocent but a good definition of evil is expecting others to bear pain so we dont have to.

That's pretty much up there among other death penalty worthy affronts.

But the bible says "there are none righteous, no not one".

That doesnt mean we are doing wrong. It means we still screw up from time to time & even lie to ourselves.

When we lie to ourselves we are lying to God. His highest authority on earth resides in the instinctual empathy we may choose to share or withhold.

You don't have to know his name to understand his way.

Sorry for bible thump
Brotherhood falls asunder at the touch of fire!
He finds his fellow guilty of a skin
Not coloured like his own, and having power
To enforce the wrong, for such a worthy cause
Dooms and devotes him as his lawful prey.
~William Cowper
Edythe

Post by Edythe »

I'm going back to the original post.. I'd like to have an expanded conversation about these Collectors. If true, I wonder if the are in on the pre-life contract agreement scam. I wondering if they are partly responsible for pandering this false free will scam.. If so, I wish I could take them to court and sue the exoskeletons off their gross bug asses! Who's in charge??? I want a lawyer, dammit! :x

Love and Justice for all
E
“The courage to Love fiercely is the first quality of a true Spiritual Warrior." ~ E
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Thank you Edythe, I will see if I can get a few more voices to join on this subject, maybe Justin will consider joining the forum. FB is such a lousy place for conversation. I am traveling the next few days so won't be online however the bugs (collectors) is something that we have been tracking for a while. Meanwhile we can keep good cheer and laughter, bugs hate that most.
Edythe wrote:I'm going back to the original post.. I'd like to have an expanded conversation about these Collectors. If true, I wonder if the are in on the pre-life contract agreement scam. I wondering if they are partly responsible for pandering this false free will scam.. If so, I wish I could take them to court and sue the exoskeletons off their gross bug asses! Who's in charge??? I want a lawyer, dammit! :x

Love and Justice for all
E
Edythe

Post by Edythe »

Christine wrote:Thank you Edythe, I will see if I can get a few more voices to join on this subject, maybe Justin will consider joining the forum. FB is such a lousy place for conversation. I am traveling the next few days so won't be online however the bugs (collectors) is something that we have been tracking for a while. Meanwhile we can keep good cheer and laughter, bugs hate that most.
Edythe wrote:I'm going back to the original post.. I'd like to have an expanded conversation about these Collectors. If true, I wonder if the are in on the pre-life contract agreement scam. I wondering if they are partly responsible for pandering this false free will scam.. If so, I wish I could take them to court and sue the exoskeletons off their gross bug asses! Who's in charge??? I want a lawyer, dammit! :x

Love and Justice for all
E
Thank you, Christine. It seems that everything is becoming more and more volatile lately and personally speaking, I tend to go off topic way too much. I am very interested about information on the 'collectors' and pre-life (and after-life) contracts and what the truth is behind it all.

Safe journey!

Love E
“The courage to Love fiercely is the first quality of a true Spiritual Warrior." ~ E
Phil

Post by Phil »

Hi Edythe, I'm curious about what you called the "free will scam"...what exactly do you mean?

Seems to me the idea of free will and "contracts" are mutually exclusive, that if there is indeed free will, contracts are only intentions...or is that what you are wondering about. Do you believe there is some power to enforce them?

To my mind, free will negates the common idea of idea of contract, making them nothing more than a statement to someone else to gain their trust.
What is the purpose of your presence?
Edythe

Post by Edythe »

Phil wrote:Hi Edythe, I'm curious about what you called the "free will scam"...what exactly do you mean?

Seems to me the idea of free will and "contracts" are mutually exclusive, that if there is indeed free will, contracts are only intentions...or is that what you are wondering about. Do you believe there is some power to enforce them?

To my mind, free will negates the common idea of idea of contract, making them nothing more than a statement to someone else to gain their trust.
Hi Phil, I think that human beings have been programmed to believe they have freewill. Maybe at one time, in the far distant past, we did have freewill. I think that in the far distant past, we had freewill in a spiritual sense because our minds were not as evolved and we were not considered a threat to more evolved beings. But nowadays, most of us know, on a spiritual level, that we are very powerful which makes us a threat, especially to beings who are jealous, malicious and without a soul. I believe that the human soul connection with the Creative Consciousness is coveted and feared by certain beings and used as a resource by others.

The New Age agenda has us believing that we have to come back life after life so that our souls can evolve and become one with the Creative Consciousness. This makes us feel as though we are imperfect and unworthy and that we must agree to come back life after life to learn 'lessons' and achieve spiritual purity. We were NEVER imperfect, flawed nor unworthy. The souls and consciousness that inhabits these 3 dimensional spacesuits (flesh bodies) began as perfect angelic beings. I use angelic for lack of a better term.

Believing that we are flawed and not worthy is a religious program that has been running since our birth in this human body. Almost all the religions of the world say that we are imperfect and born in sin.. whatever that really means! Those of us who have chosen to leave organized religion and search for the truth still have this sinner program running in the background and I believe that is why the New Age Agenda is still going on. Religion has taught us that we also have freewill. The sinner program make us freely give up our power to whatever is pulling the strings. We (free)willingly sign this contract for rebirth because of this background program. We (free)willingly agree to come back life after life with no chance of ever completing the cycle. I believe our memories are wiped so that we do not question, nor even believe, that we have lost our freewill. Our memories are wiped so that the sinner background program runs flawlessly.

I think we all would like to know what the end game is. Who are these beings. How can we take back our innate freewill. My most important questions are, how can I fight them and what weapons do I have.. I am a warrior. I do believe that I am here to fight with more than just words.

These are just my opinions and they are continually evolving. Take what you need and leave the rest. What I know in my heart today may be different tomorrow. ;)

Fierce Love, E

Return to “Latest blog entry”