The Archons (arecons), Borg Consciousness versus Human Divinity

"She sees now that it is a state of nothingness that is so strangely full in which she occupies space. She can move up and down, sideways and around, a state of awareness waking within the dream.
Her beat is Love, her will fierce, she won’t back down.
-Lucky Boots
Christine
Site Admin

The Archons (arecons), Borg Consciousness versus Human Divinity

Post by Christine »

This article is written by Justin Marlatt. What he has encapsulated in his writing is primordial truth, for myself it takes human consciousness to the foundations of our being and our origins, unites the opposing false light created polarities, and has all the keys to take humanity into the harmonic of the ternary reality and beyond.

Thank you dear friend.

http://earthempaths.net/wp/2016/08/26/t ... -divinity/

Author: Justin K. Marlatt

Us humans have a very special mission to fulfill, to heal and uplift the entire universe and each other. We are divine frequency generators. We are the antithesis to duality and this is why the “Archons” fear us. This universe has been raped and pillaged by a Borg Consciousness known to us as the “Archons” or as I like to call them, the Arecons.

The Arecons have no divine spark and are a byproduct of the holographic creatrix, we humans are not, our place is in the divine pleroma, the higher realms. Duality has two poles, negative and positive, good and evil, light and dark, this is a binary system of 1’s and 0’s and currently the energy which courses throughout our universal schema and the Arecons will stop at nothing to keep it this way. Us humans and our Mother, Terra, Sophia, are ternary beings, that which is beyond duality and encompasses the all. This is the reason why us humans and our Mother have attracted so many different galactic denizens to our front doors, some seek our assistance in healing, some seek to end us because of what we represent, unification and the end of duality itself.

The Borg Consciousness travels the galaxy indoctrinating different races into binary systems for the purpose of thwarting the expansion of divine consciousness. The Borg Consciousness has only one concern, survival at any cost through the perpetuation of duality.

The Borg Consciousness has fully infiltrated and indoctrinated an entire race of insectoids known as the Collectors, they are the harvesters of the collective. The Collectors are responsible for the New Age cults and false ascension agendas which are in place in order to harvest beings into false reality constructs (matrices with the creatrix) as to become batteries for these forces, all the while still seemingly respecting our freewill. The Borg/Collectors pray on beings the moment after death, they use fear, guilt and false light to sway souls into their constructs and contracts. Part of the Collectors agenda has been to paint the reptilian races as humanities greatest threat, it is a psyop, when in fact these beings share our divine spark (Anunnaki) and have invested an immense amount of energy into developing our consciousness. There are however reptilian races (Dracos) who have invested energy into our enslavement, these beings are soul fragments of a greater whole that need to be healed. Enki (Light) and Enlil (Dark) are actually soul fragments of the same being, Lucifer, whom was split in two as to facilitate the duality experience.

Our pockets are lined with gems and pearls we have gathered from the duality arena yet we still tend to make the mistake of projecting our hatred unto those players from the opposite pole; holding on to our hatred just further perpetuates duality consciousness. As the duality experience comes to end, we need to heal ourselves, forgive, and move forward as we step into our fullness.

The Collectors are here on Terra (Earth) in deep underground bases as I write, slowly converting and subverting our divine ternary systems from the darkest shadows. The infiltration of Terra has been a long and gradual process. The Borg Consciousness and the Collectors are binary beings and cannot exist on a planet that encompasses ternary aspects of life.

The blue life force energy (orgone) which emanates from our beautiful Mother and us is krypton to the Borg. In order for the Borg Consciousness to overtake Terra they need to sap all of the orgone energy on the planet and from each of us divine frequency generators. The Borg, with the help of the Collectors, have developed bio-formed bodies (Greys) using human DNA, in an attempt to exist on our physical plane and if the energy of the planet becomes binary enough they can and will do so. Ancient forests were cut to the ground, oceans and lakes are poisoned, our skies blotted out with chemicals, all for the purpose of reverse terraforming and depleting our atmosphere of oxygen for the sake of their binary bio-formed physical templates.

There is a deliberate reason for the slaughtering of the Aboriginals, Natives and Germanic races on our planet; these ternary tribes still encompassed the old ways, they praised the mother, sang songs to her, danced under the moonlight with her thus keeping her vibratory resonance high. We humans have stopped singing, we have turned our backs on the Mother. The old ternary ways of life have been replaced with binary systems like religion, corporation, government, banking, mind and ego, we have been compartmentalized, nurtured. It is time for us humans to move out of our minds and exist from our hearts, our core essence.

Us humans are so close to the divine that we are intrinsically connected to the Aeons, they exist as archetypes of our mind. As we further repress the light in which the Aeonic archetypes hold not only do they disappear from our world but become shackled in theirs (as below so above). When we encompass the darkness which was released from Pandora’s Box (Unconsciousness), the Arecons are made manifest in our world, in our minds. The light of the Aeonic archetypes in our minds have become so darkened in our modern society that the psychic shadow of our subconscious has given these Arecons room to control us via our unconsciousness, which is the absence of light (consciousness).

Masonic cults have worked to further the growth of this psychic shadow through religious institutions which externalize our darkness in the forms of Satan/Lucifer, the scapegoat we use to blame for our dark tendencies and manifestations. We have transmuted the Aeon Lucifer (Sophia’s consort) into a rampaging beast by casting our shadow unto him, he bears on his shoulders all of our darkness. Lucifer is shackled to the stone, pinned to the cross, locked away in the subbasement; In order for Lucifer to be healed and brought back into balance, each and everyone of us must do our own personal shadow work and collectively, we must take responsibility for the darkness in our modern world.

The “Illuminati” want us to blame it all on them, this just gives these demonic principalities more wiggle room in which to operate when in reality they are just a physical manifestation of our darkness, laziness, complacency, apathy and so forth.

In return we must also view the Borg/Collectors amassing stronghold on Terra as a physical manifestation of our collective unconscious, we gave room for this to grow. We cannot defeat the forces of duality with weapons, instead by doing our own inner personal shadow work we can transmute the outer and dispel the blueprint of duality not only from Terra, but the entire universal schema which will in turn restore universal unity consciousness. The energy of universal unity consciousness will short circuit the forces of duality thus breaking the perpetual cycles of duality. In previous cycles instead of doing our collective/personal shadow work, we repressed it, we bypassed the bog of a thousand stenches and skipped right on over to the rose field; the forces of duality attempted this pattern in our current cycle via the institution of the New Age. We cannot sweep the dirt under the rug any longer for this just postpones darkness for a time, there will always be resurgence. To embody love and light is not enough! What is the purpose of invoking more light if the shutters are closed? Instead let us focus on healing our repressed, suppressed, unconscious emotions and tendencies, after doing so love and light will emerge naturally verses regurgitating it forth from our bilious stomachs in a hypocritical manner.

The Arecons will ceaselessly attack our inherited dark spots, it is up to us to recognize this, heal and seal our being; you cannot escape this process, not even death can save you. The only way that we can return to our fullness and escape the cycles of duality is through our own shadows. The only other way to escape the clutches of your own shadow is to submit to duality, adhere to either the Jachin or Boaz pillar of the tree of life, bypassing the process of equilibrium which is graduation from duality. The “powers that be” (Boaz, severity) on our planet at the present chose the path of instant material gratification, we often hear about their own personal godhood or apotheosis, but these are just illusions of grandeur, spells cast upon them by their own shadows. The “powers that be” will never inherit the gems of those who walk the path of the middle pillar, equilibrium. In reserve, lukewarm religious types (Jachin, mercy) will not inherit these gems either, for they do not walk beside Christ, but behind him; they seek refuge from the shadow under the wing of Christ, instead of traversing the valley of the shadow of death. The equilibrium pillar is that which is beyond projection, victim and perpetrator, mercy and severity. We are the batteries of this holographic matrix, when we feed our energies into the pillars of Jachin and Boaz we literally create this holographic duality matrix. Our left and right hemispheres of the brain are the two pillars and in conjunction with outward victim/perpetrator projections we literally encode this dualistic holographic matrix.

In synopsis, everything is good, everything is God. We are divine sparks of source consciousness evolving and journeying our way back to source with our Mother on a sojourn pilgrimage, picking up experiences along the way as we become unique, beautiful, masterful expressions of life. Things may look bleak for us at the present moment but it is often darkest just before then dawn. We are not victims, we are not binary machines, we will not project our shadows outwardly, but aim to heal ourselves, each other and walk into our fullness as we become the fullest expression of our highest being. Duality may have been a painful experience but it was necessary for our ever expanding consciousness. I wish you all the best of luck on your adventure.

Love,
Justin K. Marlatt
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Edythe

Re: The Archons (arecons), Borg Consciousness versus Human Divinity

Post by Edythe »

This article is lovely and inspirational. Justin speaks of doing our personal inner shadow work and healing and sealing our being... People tell us what we need to do in flowery, new age terminology, but, they never get down to the nuts and bolts of it. We are told what we should be doing, but, we are not given the tools to do it. I understand about always being mindful of your thoughts and words, but, when there are so many distractions of everyday life, like kids and personal relationships with people who are not of like mind, this mindfulness that we speak of become next to impossible.. even in our dreams, our thoughts have power... and personally speaking, I have some really weird dreams!

I left duality several years ago and my insights told me that the archons are a problem for every race of being... I question everything now and see patterns within patterns. I am able to discern the truth. So, can someone tell me in simple blue collar terms what 'inner shadow work' is and how so I do it!

In Loving Frustration, E :?
“The courage to Love fiercely is the first quality of a true Spiritual Warrior." ~ E
Eelco

Post by Eelco »

In my not so humble opinion?
Shadow work is another of those new agy words that have no real definition. Thus it has become an umbrella term of a plethora of techniques and points of view as to what it means.
As long as the technique is helpful to get a better understanding of those parts of you that you are usually not conscious of and which make you act or react on autopilot is what I call shadow work.

So meditation and contemplation about your self and your actions are shadow work. especially those acts that just sort of happened.(The yelling at kids, the judgement about the woman wit a wart on her nose in the bus, the lethargy you feel when dealing with bureaucracy.

Any form of bodywork I guess can be viewed as shadow work.
Working with carolyn myss her sacred contracts could be shadow work.
Any of the new agey therapies that have emerged can be shadow work.
It comes down I guess to being brutally honest with yourself. seeing and embracing your "shadows" is what shadow work is.

If I read your post correctly you want one because people say one should do inner shadow work to accomplish some goal?
Start with the loving frustration you felt at the end of that post. The reason that makes you feel that loving frustration may be one of those shadows.

I hope this helps.. Reading it over i realize I may just have muddles the waters even further.

With Love
Eelco
~ “for what it's worth”~
~Placebo~
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Ha, ha ... Shadow Work is, well, its shadowy. For myself it is self realization inverted, not a process of becoming a better person, we already are perfect in our essence. It is a process of removing the falsities and feeling the pain body, this is done via self reflection. I don't participate in any therapies, tried that a few times and found out I already know my shadow. Its like that, Know thyself and you will know your shadow, the lesser or fallen you. Seems that is all there is to it... I know inside when it is "I" and I know inside when forces other than my higher self are operating, my choice is always and absolutely present.

So yes, anything that helps is welcomed, once trusting of your Self you will be led to others and techniques that help you be-come the full participant in Life you were created to be.

I am still waking up and my morning coffee is just beginning to kick start my body. :)

For me if we want to know about Shadow Work, my preferences would be to listen to those who were the original studies of the Shadow, the individual and collective. That would be C. Jung, Alan Watts, and others. I personally would stay away from allowing someone access to the deepest recesses of my psyche, there are very few clear people on the planet right now, but that is just me.
maggie

Post by maggie »

Edythe wrote:This article is lovely and inspirational. Justin speaks of doing our personal inner shadow work and healing and sealing our being... People tell us what we need to do in flowery, new age terminology, but, they never get down to the nuts and bolts of it. We are told what we should be doing, but, we are not given the tools to do it. I understand about always being mindful of your thoughts and words, but, when there are so many distractions of everyday life, like kids and personal relationships with people who are not of like mind, this mindfulness that we speak of become next to impossible.. even in our dreams, our thoughts have power... and personally speaking, I have some really weird dreams!

I left duality several years ago and my insights told me that the archons are a problem for every race of being... I question everything now and see patterns within patterns. I am able to discern the truth. So, can someone tell me in simple blue collar terms what 'inner shadow work' is and how so I do it!

In Loving Frustration, E :?
I have some random thoughts on shadow work.

The Underworld could be a cave where there is a beautiful bonfire, HUGE and bright in the very center.
We are dancing around the fire and wildly as we gyrate, figures perform on the cavern wall.
In amazement we try to engage them as partners. But every time we try a move, THEY chnage in some way but we don't always like what they perform or we like what we see a lot, But we cannot be still or the friends do not move at all. This movement, our energy expressed in poses, we see them NOT US but other spirits.

And some dancers know some time, when we dance, the light casts shadows.
The circle is all going to round the light, casting shapes in so many appearances.

Revel in the appearance knowing who is the shadow maker.
IMO, THAT is shadow work in simple.
Phil

Post by Phil »

I have a not-so-random thought about "shadow work", which is to me it is the thing I chose to actively engage in not so long ago: seeking out and facing the lies I tell myself.

This is contrary to the program that seems to be embedded in the collective consciousness (or at least the part of it that I am aware of), where we are taught to ignore or lie about anything unpleasant, or even just counter to the accepted shared reality that I find myself in.

As to "Collectors" being responsible for cults, if that it is true, I'd suspect they execute that purpose by injecting thoughts like this into the collective:
There are however reptilian races (Dracos) who have invested energy into our enslavement, these beings are soul fragments of a greater whole that need to be healed. Enki (Light) and Enlil (Dark) are actually soul fragments of the same being, Lucifer, whom was split in two as to facilitate the duality experience.
If there's a shred of "truth" in that old tripe, it may be that forms of consciousness/life/whatever that feed off our energy probably manipulate into us into emitting what they want. To encapsulate that into another slight twist on the same old stories requires some serious 'splainin' from the writer about where (and how) he got this information to come to this conclusion.

Duality is 1 or 0. This or that. We don't live in a "duality", just because we seem to need the contrast to exist, a duality cannot exist outside of some medium, like that dude says in "Conversations WIth God", there's this, that, and whatever it is this and that exist within. Duality is a parasitic idea that disempowers us on all levels.

The story he tells is another Ascension to me, we have to do something to transcend this "lower" plane of existence. If we can clear out the lies than we will ascend to "where we were meant to be as divine creators" (I put that in quotes not because they're someone else's words, but because it's my interpretation of some of this dude's).

I guess it's slightly better than some of the other ways the "truth" that we need to stop lying to ourselves and take personal responsibility for what we can in this existence we find ourselves, but I would be careful in thinking it's any different than the stream of spoonfed guru mantras that are starting to be more effectively exposed (even while many are still eating it up), particularly the mention of the "ancient forests cut to the ground"....red flags are up: is this pushing the "no forest in the flat earth" mythology? Now that I think about it....is that actually where you found this, Christine?
What is the purpose of your presence?
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Quick answer, Phil, is that Justin is the furthest from a guru type of just about anyone I have ever met (I am fortunate to know a few). The Truth, as I Know it and what I find in his writing is that we can't ascend anywhere, the core essence of our Being is Truth, which which has been corrupted through the eons, it us up to us to integrate our dark and light or shall we say negative/ positive polarity back into the (W)holiness of the One, the individual spark of divinity we are, not the fictitious god of religious dogmas. This is where dis-covering who Lucifer is becomes vital for our own healing.

So what your write, is from my point of view equal to what he shares, differing language. I will be writing soon of my personal relationship with Lucifer, it will take me back to completing "Tiger Tales" ...
Phil wrote:I have a not-so-random thought about "shadow work", which is to me it is the thing I chose to actively engage in not so long ago: seeking out and facing the lies I tell myself.

This is contrary to the program that seems to be embedded in the collective consciousness (or at least the part of it that I am aware of), where we are taught to ignore or lie about anything unpleasant, or even just counter to the accepted shared reality that I find myself in.

As to "Collectors" being responsible for cults, if that it is true, I'd suspect they execute that purpose by injecting thoughts like this into the collective:
There are however reptilian races (Dracos) who have invested energy into our enslavement, these beings are soul fragments of a greater whole that need to be healed. Enki (Light) and Enlil (Dark) are actually soul fragments of the same being, Lucifer, whom was split in two as to facilitate the duality experience.
If there's a shred of "truth" in that old tripe, it may be that forms of consciousness/life/whatever that feed off our energy probably manipulate into us into emitting what they want. To encapsulate that into another slight twist on the same old stories requires some serious 'splainin' from the writer about where (and how) he got this information to come to this conclusion.

Duality is 1 or 0. This or that. We don't live in a "duality", just because we seem to need the contrast to exist, a duality cannot exist outside of some medium, like that dude says in "Conversations WIth God", there's this, that, and whatever it is this and that exist within. Duality is a parasitic idea that disempowers us on all levels.

The story he tells is another Ascension to me, we have to do something to transcend this "lower" plane of existence. If we can clear out the lies than we will ascend to "where we were meant to be as divine creators" (I put that in quotes not because they're someone else's words, but because it's my interpretation of some of this dude's).

I guess it's slightly better than some of the other ways the "truth" that we need to stop lying to ourselves and take personal responsibility for what we can in this existence we find ourselves, but I would be careful in thinking it's any different than the stream of spoonfed guru mantras that are starting to be more effectively exposed (even while many are still eating it up), particularly the mention of the "ancient forests cut to the ground"....red flags are up: is this pushing the "no forest in the flat earth" mythology? Now that I think about it....is that actually where you found this, Christine?
Spiritwind

Post by Spiritwind »

I have always sensed there is a specific agenda at work in slowly, in some cases quite quickly, getting rid of all the native tribal communities around the world. Those that choose to live in a way that honors and shows respect for the land, and all the life upon it. This energy that continues to sweep across our realities and our existence here is one of death, over and over again, death. This much I know is true. It makes my heart ache.

And due to the association of Lucifer, the Morning Star/Morning Light, and the being known as the Christ, which I view as a real energy, all being in the mix together, along with the association with Venus, I can't help but think there is something much deeper at work here, in our psyches and our collective but forgotten knowing of what really happened to all of our attempts to redeem ourselves. Something does indeed thwart our every efforts, infiltrate every group movement towards alleviating the suffering of so many here.

I do repeatedly ask myself, what is really going on here? I don't have the answers yet, and maybe I never will, but I keep asking, observing, and watching things unfold. I even keep practicing just watching my thoughts go by, for they too inform me of where I am choosing to put my energy, especially the part I remain unaware of. The only time the shadow disappears, is when the light is directly overhead. Is it even possible to keep the light on all the time?

I don't know of anyone in our time who has been able to demonstrate that. It seems our favorite gurus always end up revealing the flaws they hide. And then they fall the hardest. It really shouldn't surprise us when those we put up on pedestals fall off of them. I have come to realize this reality is really really messy. It is never going to fit nice and tight in the boxes we have all come to create. Where did discernment become discrimination, and where did discrimination become judgement? I'm guessing the minute we all got knocked off our own pedestals of perfection.

Maybe that is what we came here to experience from the so called higher realms. Maybe in this realm of seeming imperfection lies the opportunity to experience true freedom, the freedom to choose to experience, for the sake of what is gained on a soul level in having this experience, what it is really like to experience the world and reality of imperfection. We are in it in every imaginable way, right now. If, in reality, we already exist in a perfected state, would that not mean a part of who we are is already in what many would term "heaven"? Where all needs are met, or maybe even non-existent? Maybe even the experience of either having enough, or not having enough, which is often a state of mind more than a reality, the "something" that was missing from our development?

Anyway, just me rambling and typing as I think.
I think, another question is, can we learn to be humble, to truly be of open heart, while not giving up our ability to use discernment, without it turning into judgement. And admit, if only to ourselves, that we all have rage inside of us over what has been done, while another part of ourselves is equally culpable in making things just the way they are, whether it was our conscious intent at the time or not. Those who take power away from others can only take it from those who are willingly sacrificed. Even if it is done out of fear of annihilation. At some point, we put down our spears and quit fighting for what is right, and by that I don't mean suiting up in fatigues and getting ready to lock and load. Somewhere along the line, we let fear win. And I say this for myself, as well as anyone else.
I see your love shining out from my furry friends faces, when I look into their eyes. I see you in the flower’s smile, the rainbow, and the wind in the trees....
Naga_Fireball

Post by Naga_Fireball »

Oh my gosh. Spiritwind, you might be interested in reading Carl Jung's dream of the female dove.

He was not quite able to express the meaning of his dream, but it was very much along the lines of what you said re the Christ/Lucifer/Venus link.

Jung definitely thought there was a connection, if you google Jung's tower it eventually brings up his alchemy workroom. Hung on the wall is a round sun cross with the Venus star inside.

Extremely fascinating stuff.
Brotherhood falls asunder at the touch of fire!
He finds his fellow guilty of a skin
Not coloured like his own, and having power
To enforce the wrong, for such a worthy cause
Dooms and devotes him as his lawful prey.
~William Cowper
Edythe

Post by Edythe »

It's hard to not be frustrated. We see lies disguised as truth, a bait and switch program that redirects our intentions. Many of the alt communitie's gurus and researchers are cashing in and charging for tidbits of information.. claiming that they need an income to live.(then GET A JOB!) Even if this information isn't all true or correct, our Tribe is able to take what it needs and leave the rest. A once trust researcher (Alfred) has turned to sensationalism and most of his once informative and thoughtful interviews have turned into sideshow train wrecks. Many of his interviewees are just plain nuts. Then he started charging for information.. I say, don't hold out ..not now, not when Mother Earth and the souls of her people are in such peril. I know I sound like a broken record, but, never forget that we are at war. There is no savior and no ascension. There is only us. Leaders of the alt community need to be held accountable for spewing bullshit and sensational garbage just to have their egos stroked and their bank accounts grow.

Well... looks like I'm completely off topic again.. anyway, there ya go. :roll:

Fierce & Fearless Love
E
“The courage to Love fiercely is the first quality of a true Spiritual Warrior." ~ E

Return to “Latest blog entry”