The Crown and the German Reich | The War Never Ended

"Throw off this ignoble discouragement and rise like a fire that burns all before it."

The establishment of this You Tube channel is to give voice to those who are True to the Awakening and the Truth no matter where it leads us…
Chicodoodoo

Re: The Crown and the German Reich | The War Never Ended

Post by Chicodoodoo »

Believers of the Holocaust wish fire and brimstone and eternal suffering on anyone who doesn't fall for the Lie. Here we have someone noticing that hypocrisy:
ZUNDEL COLUMN CRUEL

In an article titled — believe it or not — “Ernst Zundel deserved agony” (Aug. 7), Mark Bonokoski was not content with the lifetime of persecution inflicted on Zundel for his ideas, speeches, printing and writing, including multiple costly criminal trials, two years imprisonment in solitary confinement in Canada, five years imprisonment in Germany, the burning of his home and its contents by an arsonist, and his deportation and subsequent banishment from the United States and Canada. In Mr. Bonokoski’s fevered imagination: “Zundel deserved agony, but got none ... The fact that he was able to die at home in Germany, of natural causes, and apparently in robust health up until the heart attack hit, is just another example of how life isn’t fair.” These are grotesquely inhuman words. What sort of mentality urges suffering and cruelty on a deceased dissident? It’s difficult to account for the fact that the Sun, which wears its human rights’ heart on its self-righteous sleeve, would print Bonokoski’s disgusting column, with its sadistic craving to see a pound of flesh extracted from Zundel, but that’s what has occurred.

Michael Hoffman

Coeur d’Alene, Idaho
-- source
So, just who is guilty of the hate crime here?

Happily, the editors' caustic comment to Michael Hoffman gives us a clue:
(We have the same sympathy for Zundel that Zundel had for Holocaust victims. Happy now?) -- source
Zundel, of course, did not believe there was a Holocaust, and his belief was based on convincing evidence, not parrot-like story telling.
It's not that we can't handle the truth. It's that they can't handle us if we know the truth.
Chicodoodoo

Post by Chicodoodoo »

Ernst Zundel recounts how his interview on 60 Minutes was a deliberate campaign designed to discredit him and his evidence exposing the Holocaust lie. The Jewish-controlled media was determined to crucify Zundel.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh97EXToQOk[/youtube]
Ernst Zundel vs '60 minutes'
It's not that we can't handle the truth. It's that they can't handle us if we know the truth.
Chicodoodoo

Post by Chicodoodoo »

Operation Highjump is another indication that the war never ended. Secretary of the Navy James Forrestal was involved in creating and overseeing the military mission in 1946 (yet WW2 was over), but two years after the operation terminated abnormally early, now Secretary of Defense James Forrestal is committed to Bethesda Naval Hospital for "mental issues" and quickly ends up dead. Admiral Byrd is successfully muzzled after Operation Highjump as well, without needing to be "suicided". These are suspicious events, and I've read that some information about Operation Highjump is still classified to this day (over 70 years later).
Byrd’s expedition ended after only 8 weeks with “many fatalities” according to initial news reports based on interviews with crew members who spoke to the press while passing through Chilean ports. Rather than deny the heavy casualty reports, Admiral Byrd revealed in a press interview that Task Force 68 had encountered a new enemy that “could fly from pole to pole at incredible speeds.”

Admiral Byrd’s statements were published in the Chilean Press but never publicly confirmed by US authorities. Indeed Byrd did not speak again to the Press about Operation Highjump, leaving it for researchers to speculate for decades over what really happened, and why Byrd was silenced. -- source
Of course, given all the false quotes attributed to Hitler, maybe Byrd had words put into his mouth as well. But somehow I doubt it.
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

With the charades of war being laid at our collective doorstep once again it is vital that we see through the smoke and mirrors. I find that looking into the deep well of occluded history does clear the water. Thank you Chicodoodoo for keeping this thread alive. I feel deeply for those who were propagandized into the jewish point of view for them it is virtually impossible to see through the veils of hatred... by saying this I also feel compassion for no one denies that atrocities were committed on all fronts.

We are at the brink and as people must refuse to go to war.
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Chicodoodoo

Post by Chicodoodoo »

Christine wrote:I feel deeply for those who were propagandized into the jewish point of view for them it is virtually impossible to see through the veils of hatred...
I was one who was propagandized into the Jewish point of view starting in my early teens. I still remember the Holocaust film shown to my class in junior high school nearly 40 years ago. It was all "shock and awe", and at the time I was completely unaware that this was a time-tested, trauma-based psychological manipulation technique. I was successfully manipulated.

But what I had to see through was not veils of hatred but rather veils of deception.
Christine wrote:We are at the brink and as people must refuse to go to war.
That is the key. We must refuse to go where our sociopathic leaders are trying to lead us.

Return to “Our videos”