Modwiz Videos

"Throw off this ignoble discouragement and rise like a fire that burns all before it."

The establishment of this You Tube channel is to give voice to those who are True to the Awakening and the Truth no matter where it leads us…
modwiz

Re: Modwiz Videos

Post by modwiz »

Boundaries, especially our personal ones, and sovereignty (the real thing and not about The Name) are part and parcel of each other IMO. Here is another video I made giving my take on the subject.

[youtube][/youtube]
Spiritwind

Post by Spiritwind »

Boundaries

Such an important topic.
I really enjoyed your insights there, Modwiz. I remember about 20 years ago when the light came on for me regarding boundaries, and I realized that my primary experiences were with inappropriate boundaries modeled by parental figures in my youth, and then recreated in my adult relationships. It was at that moment I became empowered to make the necessary changes. It is ongoing, and I have had to re-evaluate what is appropriate as it changes with each new awareness. That is why I would hate to be judged by the choices I made during earlier periods in my life.

I don't think it's even possible to have a normal relationship until the issue of boundaries is addressed, unless you are one of the fortunate few with a clear understanding of this from the get go. Even if you are from a fairly functional family, there are many societal boundaries to consider too. But then that is a whole other topic.
I see your love shining out from my furry friends faces, when I look into their eyes. I see you in the flower’s smile, the rainbow, and the wind in the trees....
Eelco

Post by Eelco »

[youtube]https://youtu.be/4PTXVATSvg0[/youtube]

Posting this as I think some may find it interesting. And to give myself easy access to it as I can't watch it now...

With Love
Eelco
~ “for what it's worth”~
~Placebo~
modwiz

Post by modwiz »

Well, I have not posted here for awhile but, here is a video I made with Shane discussing the Alternative Community that turned out quite good, IMO.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PTXVATSvg0[/youtube]
modwiz

Post by modwiz »

I had not checked this thread before I posted the video and missed that Eelco had already put it up. Thank you, Eelco.
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Posted three times, it is worth three listens. Thank you both.
modwiz wrote:I had not checked this thread before I posted the video and missed that Eelco had already put it up. Thank you, Eelco.
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Eelco

Post by Eelco »

Trying to get to the purpose of the view into your conversation.
Not sure which message the two of you are trying to convey. A lot of topics were mentioned, opinions exchanged and some encouraging here and there.

Not that my opinion matters, but 1 viewing is more than enough. I see it more as if I'm sitting at the tea table rhosgobel's tent whilst observing 2 friends having a conversation and picking up bits and pieces of their conversation.

This is the first podcast/video in which I see Shane speaking which was nice.

WIth Love
Eelco
~ “for what it's worth”~
~Placebo~
Lily Kolosova

Post by Lily Kolosova »

Hello Modwiz, I am looking forward to watching your videos, you had my attention at "Gaia is our God"! ;)
modwiz

Post by modwiz »

Lily Kolosova wrote:Hello Modwiz, I am looking forward to watching your videos, you had my attention at "Gaia is our God"! ;)
Thank you Lily. That was the video I launched with. I appreciate you keeping the dialogue going.
Spiritwind

Post by Spiritwind »

I watched the first hour and ten minutes so far. We have issues with rural Internet so I can't watch everything I want when I want to, but it was delightful what I did get to listen to. I like what Radagast had to say about creation being like a form of lucid dreaming, as that lines up well with how I see it.

I especially liked the topic of what our opposition has going for it, as opposed to the so called awake and aware crowd. Even with differences, they have learned to work together to achieve a particular outcome. To set aside individual differences to find common ground, and seek out ways to come into a place of agreement so as to become viable as an organism, a place of coherence, and the creation of an immune response on a whole body level, understanding that each part of the body performs a different function, and yet all must work together to sustain life. And in this case, come up with a viable immune system response that mobilizes all its defenses in a unified effort, to change the course of the intended outcome of what has humanity infected on a stage four level.

Emotions do play a critical part in determining the outcome, and I, too, agree it is time we left our parents basement, to create our own life, according to our own destiny, not that of our parents. I know emotions literally ran my life for a long time, and I, having been endowed with an extremely high strung emotional system, was in an almost constant state of turmoil. I could hardly reason my way out of a paper bag at that time. And if just thinking could have gotten me to where I am now, it would have been so much easier. It was by engaging these emotions from a more detached and observational mode that I finally made any headway, and that did involve what I call a form of psychological archaeology. I could not deny them, nor could I continue to let them run amuck, and just say, well, that's just the way I am. And I do know plenty that do just that. Continue to throw attitude around, with no regard for the energy attached to it. Just like a small child throwing a fit.

And I totally agree with what Radagast had to say about the vaccine agenda, and how important it is to move out of language that pits groups against one another. It is indeed a matter of freedom and self sovereignty we are talking about here. How far do we go in letting an outside self proclaimed authority dictate what we can and cannot do with our own bodies is really what is at stake here. But, as human nature would have it, it tends to get all muddled up. If they can keep us in a state of conflict over the finer details, they get to continue on their merry way of total control while we keep arguing amongst ourselves.

And for those who claim it's just a conversation, I would have to say that once again, Radagast hits the nail on the head when he talks about how when people do get to come together and discuss these kinds of topics on a regular basis, much brain storming and solutions oriented talk begins to happen. I know, because my husband, plus my good friend who own the property where we reside talk amongst ourselves all the time, and after getting to the crux of whatever we are discussing, it always comes back to discussing a solution, a plan of action, a "what are we going to do about it" kind of conversation. Otherwise it's all just spinning our wheels.

I look forward to watching the rest as soon as I can.
I see your love shining out from my furry friends faces, when I look into their eyes. I see you in the flower’s smile, the rainbow, and the wind in the trees....

Return to “Our videos”