EE Raw | An Impromptu Exploration of the Masculine Shadow with Reggie Phillips

"Throw off this ignoble discouragement and rise like a fire that burns all before it."

The establishment of this You Tube channel is to give voice to those who are True to the Awakening and the Truth no matter where it leads us…
Christine
Site Admin

EE Raw | An Impromptu Exploration of the Masculine Shadow with Reggie Phillips

Post by Christine »

This recording is a spontaneous response to one of the most vital issues facing the collective psyche of humankind. We live in a war culture of human sacrifice, our unconscious shadows are playing out in the theater of the world stage. It is Most vital at this time is for men to explore their shadows. The traumas of the cultural suppression of males; the brutal treatment they suffer as children, and the deep seated fear of their own femininity allows the death cult of weapons trade to wage endless wars, ravage families and cultures to continue.

Reggie Phillips is a true friend who has, as he says in his own words, “Never lost himself” in spite of a brutal childhood where he was abused by both his parents and given away to the foster care system from the age of five he holds a quiet field of clear wisdom as he deepens into the true love of himself. In this video he takes off the masculine mask and goes deep.

While editing the video I listened again and again to Reggie’s words. He made some comments that I feel called to underline with written text.

There is a shadow side to gnosis for when we see what others around us don’t see we can often forget that they too carry the same inner light and silently suffer in the dark for they have built strong walls is to keep the pain out. There is a humility in Reggie when he speaks these words; that the person in line next to us in the grocery store or at the gas pump is carrying a great weight.

Rather than just read these words and give them a nod of recognition we invite you to deepen into the most profound feeling of the child that suffered unspeakable pain. That child is all of us.

There is a call that has gone out in the world of Spirit, it is felt in our bones and our hearts, this is the call that few will answer for it requires change, profound change at a level of consciousness that feels like a most dangerous journey for it requires that we let go of all the identifiers of who we think we are, those places in us that hang on to outward needs of recognition for the ego self, the hood we wear to keep the light out. In these times that is no longer possible for the veils have been rendered useless.

When the male allows himself to dive into his own shadow it is a perilous journey though once done it opens the doors to the liberation of true self love, the real physics of flight.
“Sannyas is the art of flying… the art that stops the process of gravitation and starts the process of grace. All that is needed is a state of let-go. All that is needed is a readiness to be possessed by the upward dimension, a readiness to open to the sky.” ~ Osho
The sacred union of love occurs within the soul, it cannot be faked nor imposed on anyone by someone else.

Christine inspires to bring a voice of the mystical to the conversation for in love there is grace, this easily overlooked aspect that gives us wings …

Love first, fiercely and freely.
[Image

“She heard the bubbling of the brook and felt the sweet caresses of the wind in her mind this morning’s inner sight. Fall flowers swayed in the wind as two hawks circled overhead, her gaze looking up to the cerulean blue sky she saw them disappear into the sun’s radiant light. Rainbow shimmers in the clouds the bearers of pure thoughts that arise in the dawning of the days light.”

~ Aureo Sky
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
moonchild

Re: EE Raw | An Impromptu Exploration of the Masculine Shadow with Reggie Phillips

Post by moonchild »

I was watching this video, right up my spiritual alley. I feel drawn as a healer to my brothers wounds. I get it. I understand. I've lived amongst the savage, i was savage...I know their damage and their wounds. My masculine side was dominant through the savage years, until in the rising of the Sacred Masculine within that it transmuted into Ida (feminine) energy. I was about halfway in when I got company. I had to pause this beautiful conversation.I did not want to! I was immersed. I can't be rude to a friend so...
We chatted.
I tried to pay attention and be engaged. I really tried!
So not easy when one is having multiple epiphanies :shock:
In my head puzzle pieces are falling into place. I'm seeing pictures where I had only seen fragmented pieces.
On the outside I was trying to keep it cute and casual.
On the inside bells are ringing, lights are flashing. WooHooo!!!!!!!!!
This was my experience ...My face...

She doesn't have the spiritual calling that I do. I try to stay mindful, she gets uncomfortable.
The conversation that you and Reggie had Christine, was coalescing with an emerging opportunity that arose through the healing I was facilitating in an amazing awakened man with a beautiful but wounded soul. He crossed my path in my favorite timing for people to find me. In their moments of desperation, that's the best time. They are ready to hear, receive, be open...beautiful messy desperation, that feeling is the stoking of the refining fires.
I was asked where would i want God to place me for ministry work during a women's meeting back in my church days. I answered "I asked Abba to place me 5 inches from the gates of hell." I innocently made the whole room uncomfortable, I didn't understand why though. It's not religion specific reaction, I got the same reaction from the love and lighters. Give me the hard cases, the desperate, raging fear and wild eyes...the last chance, 11th hour ones..send them my way.
Those that know the darkness of the depths of the abyss often are the brightest lights...the transformation is an honor to see and achingly beautiful to witness.
Christine I want to personally thank you and Reggie for this conversation. I'm eager to see the rest, I'm so deeply inspired already.<3

Demon? I'm a Damn Goddess!
Why does the light shy from the darkness?
Open your eye, see the unbelievable
Open you heart, duality is, necessary evil
The patriarchy fears most, what I most prize
Demon? Oh darling, whilst you judge~I Rise!
~Lilith Risiing
Christine
Site Admin

Re: EE Raw | An Impromptu Exploration of the Masculine Shadow with Reggie Phillips

Post by Christine »

Dear moonchild friend ~ I so welcome your open sharing ... A voice in the wilderness of the Ancient Groves of silent trees.

"She's gone so deep that she loses herself in the vastness of the ocean tides, only to rise on the next wave to be another day."
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.

Return to “Our videos”