Hear Us Roar | Conspiracy to BE Free

"Throw off this ignoble discouragement and rise like a fire that burns all before it."

The establishment of this You Tube channel is to give voice to those who are True to the Awakening and the Truth no matter where it leads us…
Christine
Site Admin

Hear Us Roar | Conspiracy to BE Free

Post by Christine »

Dedicated to Naga_Fireball for keeping the home fires lit. Thank you! And to all our relations, STANDING with fierce love.

It has been a long hard road to Sovereignty for it must be wrestled from the grips of embedded fear and doubt. It was my pleasure and honor to speak with michael mcclain yesterday, a man who walks his talk.

My Love is a ruthless love, We the People won't back down. So sisters and brothers, all relations I Stand with Standing Rock. Love unbound, fierce and free. christine

There has never been a time more now, time to actively engage with the World, Knowledge - Gnosis is power.

Mayan Knowledge:

"Give us hearts to understand;
Never to take from creation’s beauty more than we give;
never to destroy wantonly for the furtherance of greed;
Never to deny to give our hands for the building of earth’s beauty;
never to take from her what we cannot use.
Give us hearts to understand
That to destroy earth’s music is to create confusion;
That to wreck her appearance is to blind us to beauty;
That to callously pollute her fragrance is to make a house of stench;
That as we care for her she will care for us."

christine at earthempaths.net

http://earthempaths.net/wp/

https://www.facebook.com/groups/551687251656787

Support the moment with all you have to give, for this is the way, giving from the heart unabated, in streams of living light. All funds collected are going to the medics, Atsa E'sha Hoferer and any other needs, food, tents, and warm clothing.

CashApp: $Aure0Sky

MNI WICONI, Water is Life
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Naga_Fireball

Re: Hear Us Roar | Conspiracy to BE Free

Post by Naga_Fireball »

Dear Christine, very honored to be a part of your community. I'm certainly not worthy of your praise, but to give light to the wonderful and very dire cause in the Dakotas, thank you and bless your heart.

I will certainly be watching, not sure yet if I can get stuff battened down enough to get over there, but gosh, it's like missing the thing that Woodstock was practice for, if I don't go... it feels like turning my back on those people like the coward I am under the talk.

Enormous respect for you, walking your talk all the way into the cold war of today. And it's heating up!!!
Brotherhood falls asunder at the touch of fire!
He finds his fellow guilty of a skin
Not coloured like his own, and having power
To enforce the wrong, for such a worthy cause
Dooms and devotes him as his lawful prey.
~William Cowper
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Don't feel bad, many are called and unable to get there right now, all in the right time, your Spirit rides with us. There are ways to stay in touch and I will make our camp known here.
Naga_Fireball wrote:Dear Christine, very honored to be a part of your community. I'm certainly not worthy of your praise, but to give light to the wonderful and very dire cause in the Dakotas, thank you and bless your heart.

I will certainly be watching, not sure yet if I can get stuff battened down enough to get over there, but gosh, it's like missing the thing that Woodstock was practice for, if I don't go... it feels like turning my back on those people like the coward I am under the talk.

Enormous respect for you, walking your talk all the way into the cold war of today. And it's heating up!!!
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Naga_Fireball

Post by Naga_Fireball »

Dear Christine, have you heard of: Judith Orloff. Pretty interesting, hope you are safe!!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judith_Orloff" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Brotherhood falls asunder at the touch of fire!
He finds his fellow guilty of a skin
Not coloured like his own, and having power
To enforce the wrong, for such a worthy cause
Dooms and devotes him as his lawful prey.
~William Cowper

Return to “Our videos”