Mars and the Breakaway Civilization

“I wonder if aliens deny that we exist?”
― Anthony T.Hincks
Anders

Mars and the Breakaway Civilization

Post by Anders »

Here is a trailer for a new documentary with the title Packing For Mars:
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgOU7eOaXJc[/youtube]
Documentary website: http://www.packingformarsmovie.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Article about the film: https://newsinsideout.com/2016/11/packi ... life-mars/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I believe all the stories about Mars military colonies and supersoldiers fighting aliens on Mars are fantasies, but what I found interesting in the below interview is the breakaway civilization part of the documentary related to Mars. Richard Dolan I think it was coined the term breakaway civilization for a group of people who have developed their own technology, hidden from public view which by now has become almost like a separate civilization on earth, a breakaway civilization.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpnNJFvkXww[/youtube]

I agree that the breakaway civilization can set up colonies on Mars, but I don't see for what purpose, except perhaps using Mars as their new home where they don't need to hide from the rest of humanity.
Anders

Re: Mars and the Breakaway Civilization

Post by Anders »

If the breakaway civilization really exists, then why hasn't it conquered the world by now? The answer must be that they are peaceful. So instead of military bases on Mars, if anything, it's a peaceful society on Mars.

If they are peaceful, then why don't they help the world with preventing starvation, disease, wars and even natural disasters? They can't! They can't give us too advanced technology until the public society has matured enough to be able to use it without making weapons with it and blowing ourselves to oblivion.

So they must remain hidden from public view. And also, even though they are humans, their level of development is so advanced that they need to do the same thing as advanced extraterrestrials do and follow a "Prime Directive" which means to avoid messing too much with our own development.
Anders

Post by Anders »

The Roswell "UFO crash" is likely related to the breakaway civilization.

"The sequence of events was triggered by the crash of a Project Mogul balloon near Roswell.[1] On July 8, 1947, the Roswell Army Air Field (RAAF) public information officer Walter Haut, issued a press release stating that personnel from the field's 509th Operations Group had recovered a "flying disc", which had crashed on a ranch near Roswell." -- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roswell_U ... ts_of_1947" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

What is the chance that the military issues a press release of having found a flying disc? Very small chance. Instead such events are kept secret until they know what the heck is going on.

So the event looks more like a psychological operation (psyop) than an actual recovery of a flying disc. Why would the military do something like that? One possibility is that they wanted to gather information from the public because they HAD recovered a disc earlier somewhere else and didn't have a clue what it was. So the Roswell psyop was to collect more information about such things.

And the real disc was something planted by the breakaway civilization for the military to discover. The purpose was to spoon feed the public society with new technologies such as semiconductors, fiber optics and the laser. And a few months after the Roswell incident the first practically functioning transistor (semiconductor) was invented at Bell Labs during the so-called Miracle Month: The Invention of the First Transistor,
November 17-December 23, 1947
Anders

Post by Anders »

The secret space programs within governments, if there are any, are probably only indirectly related to the breakaway civilization. The planted UFOs have made the most classified parts of the U.S. government, the black op community and the deep state aware of that somebody has more advanced technology than anything known to humanity. And they know that the technology was planted on purpose, because later on they realized that the semiconductors etc in the UFO(s) were very crude and meant to be reverse engineered by human scientists and engineers back then.

So governments around the world suspect that there exists a breakaway civilization that has much more advanced technology than even their own most secret technologies. But they are basically as clueless as the rest of us among the general public. However, it may still be useful to learn from "supersoldiers", New Agers and from people within the alternative community, because there is a knowledge base building up. Even if just some of the information is useful it's still valuable (when we can sort out what is true and what is false information).
Naga_Fireball

Post by Naga_Fireball »

If Carl Sagan was right about Mars, then humans definitely had a civilization there. Most likely they shuttled here or were helped.

Its so interesting you make this thread, last night my husband and i talked briefly about mars and nuclear isotopes.
Brotherhood falls asunder at the touch of fire!
He finds his fellow guilty of a skin
Not coloured like his own, and having power
To enforce the wrong, for such a worthy cause
Dooms and devotes him as his lawful prey.
~William Cowper
Anders

Post by Anders »

Naga_Fireball wrote:If Carl Sagan was right about Mars, then humans definitely had a civilization there. Most likely they shuttled here or were helped.

Its so interesting you make this thread, last night my husband and i talked briefly about mars and nuclear isotopes.
But the supersoldier stories are about how people are living on Mars today and are fighting gigant lizards and insects. There is ZERO possibility of that imo.

I even doubt that the breakaway civilization has colonies on Mars. But I think it's possible for them to easily colonize Mars if they wanted to.

But yes, an ancient civilization on Mars is possible I guess. With an atmosphere on Mars a long time ago.
Anders

Post by Anders »

In the movie Mission to Mars there is a scene [spoiler alert] where the astronauts find an ancient extraterrestrial building on Mars, and inside the building they are shown a hologram display:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycI5vo7i6I8[/youtube]

In that scene, Mars is first a planet that looks like Earth with an atmosphere, water and continents. Then a comet hits Mars and destroys the entire surface on the planet. The beings living on Mars use advanced technology and put DNA into a capsule that is sent to Earth which causes an evolution of life on our planet.

And scientists today actually have one hypothesis about such an event (without the civilization part of course):

"Giant Asteroid Collision May Have Radically Transformed Mars

The planet Mars has been associated with its namesake god of war for millennia, but its own past may have been more violent than was previously imagined. A new study suggests that Mars was once hit by an asteroid so large that it melted nearly half of the planet’s surface." -- Full article: https://www.scientificamerican.com/arti ... rmed-mars/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

To speculate, let's assume that Mars had an advanced civilization but not advanced enough to avoid a collision with an asteroid. What did the beings on Mars look like (exophenotype as Alfred Webre has called it)? My idea is that the human body is a universal template for our entire universe, and so the marsians looked like humans. But since Mars has a lower gravity than Earth the people on Mars were much bigger than humans on Earth, like in this illustration from ancient Egypt:

So did marsians escape their home planet before it was destroyed and landed on Earth as giants? I doubt it but it can be a useful story as an analogy for how the breakaway civilization started, meaning that it is thousands of years old.
Anders

Post by Anders »

There may be two or more different groups which can be called a breakaway civilization. In this short video Richard Dolan describes the breakaway civilization as being black op programs basically:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81ZA1STmoR8[/youtube]

My hypothesis is that there exists a more ancient breakaway civilization than the one Dolan describes in the video. A group of people with much more advanced technology than what any black op program even today has access to. The Roswell crash I described in a previous post indicates that the breakaway civilization staged events where the military was able to recover what they believed were flying discs. To the military, it was much more advanced technology than they knew about in the late 40s. But in hindsight is was really crude technology just meant to give our ordinary human civilization clues by it being easy to reverse engineer.

During World War II, flying objects they called foo fighters were observed:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BqLB72wtgc[/youtube]

The foo fighters were much more advanced technology than the primitive semiconductors in the planted discs found by the military. If the breakaway civilization had the technology of foo fighters during the second world war, then they hardly need to fund secret space programs today with billions of dollars.
Anders

Post by Anders »

An advanced peaceful civilization has a much more developed society than our conflict-ridden and warlike society. They must find living on Earth horrible. And instead of hiding in underground cities, what if they live on Mars? Are there problems with that idea?

"But one big difference is that the gravity on Mars’ surface is much lower than it is here on Earth – 62% lower to be precise. At just 0.38 of the Earth standard, a person who weighs 100 kg on Earth would weigh only 38 kg on Mars." -- http://www.universetoday.com/14859/gravity-on-mars/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

And what about the lack of breathable atmosphere on Mars? Seems like an inhospitable environment. That's however assuming that Mars is what it looks like from Earth and in NASA images. The real Mars can have an earth-like atmosphere, oceans and life, and how it appears to us (and to our Mars missions) is like a red desert planet without much of an atmosphere, but in reality this can be a cloaking image produced by technology. And even the gravity on Mars can be adjusted with advanced enough technology.

So from a speculative perspective the breakaway civilization can have Mars as their home planet with nature looking similar to Earth.
Anders

Post by Anders »

Mars Atlas by Giovanni Schiaparelli 1888:

One of Percival Lowell’s sketches of Mars, circa 1895:

Images of Mars from NASA:

"In 1877, Giovanni Virginio Schiaparelli (1835-1910), director of the Brera Observatory in Milan ... saw channels on Mars and called them "canali." In 1894, Percival Lowel, a wealthy astronomer from Boston, made his first observations of Mars from a private observatory that he built in Flagstaff, Arizona (Lowell Observatory). He decided that the canals were real and ultimately mapped hundreds of them. Lowell believed that the straight lines were artificial canals created by intelligent Martians ... We now know that they never existed! The network of crisscrossing lines covering the surface of Mars was only a product of the human tendency to see patterns, even when patterns do not exist." -- https://www.nasa.gov/audience/forstuden ... tians.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

What if the channels did exist? And that later the breakaway civilization used technology to hide how Mars really looks. Highly speculative idea I know, but it's interesting that several astronomers a century ago did see straight lines on Mars.

Return to “Our Origins - Terrestrial and Extra-terrestial Gnosis”