The Ruiner's Blog

“I wonder if aliens deny that we exist?”
― Anthony T.Hincks
Christine
Site Admin

Re: The Ruiner's Blog

Post by Christine »

"I'm currently watching a good forum friend go with the eastern flow.

I think I see an attempt at reinventing monetary rule by a group that have ruled money since 25k years ago at least. The self-help vibe is a sweet attraction for it, in my opinion, but it's still all about "who owns the gold, makes the rules".

Anyway, what my recurring flashes have been showing is that if they can't pull this off smoothly by mind bending, they have a heavy handed solution to make sure.

If there "IS" a world war three, their plan is for the "west" to lose it, and for them (US) to have to sign surrender papers, just like the Japs had to at the end of world war two. That would legally and absolutely wipe out any aspiration/entitlements we have ever had for a future based on the illusion we developed by being the test dummies during a previous era.

errr.......... is that to freaked out for this place ? ;)"

Hello norman,

I can definitely say "too freaked out? not at all." We are looking straight ahead with our eyes and hearts open therefore all observations are valid. Let me speak a little on how I see this rolling out and try to explain why.

First a bit of background. I too have been looking east and am in contact with those who are showing themselves as the Dragon families, both the red and gold. Recently after carefully watching their public speech and noting how they are posturing and calling each other out I am making my own analysis being both inside and outside the game. Being a skeptic without cynicism is what is required IMHO. So ... I will reveal a bit more.

Since I live both inside and outside the current Matrix - by that I mean I am not beholding to any current taxation structure nor do I belong to any entity called government, clearly I have needed to maintain a passport and still use currencies as exchange, these are still unavoidable. That is temporary.

I should add, nor do I pertain to or defend any ideology, religion or spiritual belief system.

So when the Dragon families through their Ambassadors and emissaries made their intent to fund humanitarian projects known I decided to listen and then, to play. For me this has been a most valuable experience for it has taken me deep into the substrata of the quantum reality of how we flow and create in abundance and a contrary force accepted as "the golden rule, those who have the gold rule." That is also temporary.

Here in this third dimensional reality is where for each and every soul the rubber meets the road. Will you be lured by the gold or will you Become the creator of your own reality? I consider myself extra-ordinarily fortunate, here is why: By choosing to enter the "game" without prejudice, and with my heart-brain wide open I have met some of the most forward stellar-consciousness people I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. Wow, folks! It is game on! And beautifully and wondrously the Reality I see Rising is the one of a Cosmic (inclusive) consciousness. Those who have "seen" ahead and those who have done their inner-home work will KNOW that we are indeed individuated aspects of One field of consciousness.. that inner Gnosis transforms one forever. Not temporary.

So my working (fluid) conclusion is that there REALLY is an intent on the planet to reformat Her-Our reality and there really are players gathering on REAL fields of creation and WE really can make a difference. We have a "window in time" and all the Universe is flowing through us. Think on the import of that and whatever piece you are here to play. Because this INTENT was put out clearly, maybe even naively and many powerful Beings (US) have gathered around it the game can be changed.

Those who I speak with daily are growing in number and without exception WE all are in and of the one (same) intelligence field that with astounding clarity has shown us, it isn't about the money it is about accepting we are Divine Sovereigns, we are here on Earth to serve humanity, we are the ones we have been waiting for. So...

If as humanity we are able to sufficiently raise y-our vibration we "automatically" shift reality, it is a Universal law. If however the greed of centuries is allowed to persist then we will go down the road of WWIII and worse. We have picked up a banner and it says the time IS NOW (with each and every nuance of thought, time, word and action we are creating). You are the chosen and the choosers.

As a lilting group of songsters (listen) we are in collaborative Gnosis that funds (source of energy) will and can only be released when the recipient is prepared and integrous enough to hold that much energy (currency) for liberated distribution. Ponder that.
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
karelia
Site Admin

Post by karelia »

Draco (Part Two): http://theruiner777.blogspot.ca/2015/06 ... t-two.html

The Draco steal energy. All types. We all know love is more powerful than fear. They do too. They would feed on this type of energy, not for physical sustenance, but to feed their spirit.

What they use this energy for is actually multiple purposes, and this type of energy is a commodity in our galaxy for several reasons as well. Not the least of which is that it makes them feel good, and powerful. Just like drinking in cosmic energy does for us, or the same way a psychic vampire would when they manipulate fellow humans. It makes the attacker feel stronger and the one attacked feel weaker, which allows for all sorts of advantages to be taken.

As a side effect, they FEEL the emotional signature too. This has caused some to change their minds on many things. One such thing, is us.

They do not have the heart to rectify their mistakes. They do have the mind to know when to let something go. The will to turn their backs.

For those wondering the Illuminati are absolutely thrilled by this. They have for several years now built themselves up to a point where (they believe) they don't need the Draco at all. That they can do a much better job of running planet Earth. The Parents have a party planned for when the last of those leaving fade into the distance. The fewer "not human" beings around, the better, in their mind.

An aside from your writer: "Balls bigger than Brains" is exactly how the parents are more like them, and less like us.

These Draco have a special kind of arrogance. They love to lie, just to see if we can tell. They also love to rewrite history and paint themselves as the Hero. Claiming the deeds of others to gain the glory, and then turning around and diminishing the events of history in order to cloud the past and demonize their enemies. Illusions and impersonations.

What does this mean? A being rises above the crowd and reminds humanity of the power they have. The people remember. The Draco then step in as a mask of the same being who had reminded us, and corrupt that message. Oh, and they freaking wrote history as we know it today. Straight across the board. Yes, the truth is all there, spread far too thin over countless sources. This is where the very fact that you already know everything you need to somewhere inside of you comes in. Remember. Trust yourself and focus on commonalities.

They have played every character at some point, if only just enough to distort texts and oral traditions.

Anu has even done this with his own parents to a point where all across our part of the Galaxy, records of them have been distorted beyond understanding. He has even been known to tell some he created himself, he was the first, and born to lead his race. All lies.

Their structure is equally distorted even amongst themselves. Cultists know all about this. The "Ranks" are part of their military structure and this is what humanity knows the best. The Draco military encompasses everything operational much like the Illuminati have done for them, acting as the representative of beings above them.

Their Royalty, are mainly females, with the level beneath them being male Royals who run their military operations.

So this is not confused, all of their physical operations are considered part of their Military (not writing the Draco word for this - it basically equates to our military structures). This is intelligence, science, force, exploration, or anything in between. The point? This is what most of you have seen.

Above these lower level Queens are the (reptilian equivalent of) Queen Mothers. (Sound familiar?)

The King has his own staff, so to speak. He will create beings to act on his behalf. He also has some sons, two of which you know quite well. He had three daughters, who have no titles in our world.

He makes all decisions, and he is well respected, despised, loved, feared and envied. In this part of the Galaxy he is one of the strongest individuals and his acts have been terrible since his own birth.

The Draco are one of the most influential races in this part of the Galaxy, and are very active even beyond. There are three main races who represent the governance of this area, and they are one.

What they have done here, they have done other places too. Believe it or not, your choice, but, they do worse. They also do better, although the foundation of control always seems to remain.

There is a method to their madness of stealing energy from developing races and generally f#*king with their very development. Nothing excuses their actions. Why they are allowed to continue is beyond your writer. Many other races do see this as "part of the universe". It seems, none of our ET brothers or sisters have it all figured out either folks. It's all backwards and makes no sense.

A change in opinion has occurred over the past several hundred years. When they change their opinion they often change their path. The changed opinion, is of us.

The Draco have finally proven to themselves that their soul exists. We will continue when your internal dialog with your writer regarding that statement concludes. As this is why they will not be focused on us anymore. Their farming will continue elsewhere but for now, here, it will end.

~Respect, is their current word for understanding and appreciation of someone or something.~
https://myqueenisnature.net/

Honesty prospers in every condition of life -
Friedrich Schiller
karelia
Site Admin

Post by karelia »

The Disclaimer: http://theruiner777.blogspot.ca/2015/06 ... aimer.html

This is still not disclosure. This is not to be taken seriously. Consider it a work of fiction, forget about it, and move on.

This won't go on forever. It will not predict any dates or expose any characters or crimes.

It is not meant to be taken seriously by anyone who does not choose to.

The writer of this blog has never claimed otherwise.

This is not meant to be a part of the Alternative Community, Truther Movement, Disclosure Movement, or any other source for public exposure of truth, it is just a blog.

Stop reading. Don't follow. Do whatever it is you were doing before some one showed you this blog. These are free words.

The purpose is not to call anyone out or prove or disprove anything. The purpose is not to provide facts about any person, place or thing. The purpose is not provide the public with facts or information.

The Ruiner is a fictional character created by a human being. The experiences shared are unverifiable and therefor not to be taken as facts. This blog is not making any official claims or promises. Neither is the writer.

The writer is not asking anyone to read it believe anything here. The intention is not nefarious in nature or geared to create issues in any of the above named communities or movements. If it is, simple solution - STOP reading or discussing it. This body of work was never presented to your audience by this writer. This writer is not looking for an audience at all. He cannot and does not wish to answer all the questions of the universe.

Pretend this is a living room. The living room and house do not have doors, anyone can come and go as they please.

In this living room is a small gathering of people who ask one person in the group to speak about something.

That is all that is going on here.

Within your communities are great storytellers and some very passionate researchers. This writer is not one of them. He has not even read or heard of many of them. Questions come in all the time about this personality or that, he often has to look them up to even know who they are. You have researchers who have read everything under the sun that they can find and pieced together as best they can all of those pieces. This writer hasn't read most of those books it works. His hat is off to many of those who have.

He doesn't know the full story behind many Whistleblowers or Contactees either. He can see nonsense from too far away and trusts himself. ( So many unpublished comments - apologies ) Millions have some interaction with these things yet, only a few become known to these crowds and those that do are lifted up and questioned about everything in the universe. Care to hear an opinion on "why"? It doesn't even matter, they are speaking.

So go listen to them. They are over there asking you to listen, this writer is here, right now, telling you not to.

~Truth does not need to be disclosed it needs to be remembered~

Friedrich Schiller
karelia
Site Admin

Post by karelia »

Requested Letter: http://theruiner777.blogspot.co.uk/2015 ... etter.html

Starting with this post and moving forward your writer will no longer make adjustments to ensure casual eyes understand his meaning.

This post had to be made for the intended audience who will understand. Those who do not.. Do as you will.

Not all of the Parents are alike and not all are completely against humans becoming free. That said, this is probably the best example of one who is vocal, opinionated and forward, who sums up well the general outlook of humans this group holds.

What comes next will be up to us.

Your writer does not feel the same as what you are about to read. Although he is not directly fighting them, if he ever needed inspiration to, this would be it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We do not hate you we are indifferent. Left to your own devices you act as if you wish to destroy this world for your own comfort and convenience. The happiest you ever appear is in a state of ignorant bliss so why shouldn't we continue. You had your chances and your perfect world when that wasn't enough we were created to lead you. And as the lion feeds on anything it can we do unto you. A few may act or feel differently but the focus remains on the majority not the few lonely villages questioning and dreaming.

The energy you possess is squandered, neglected, abused. For a hundred years we have fed you your entertainment and you have devoured our offering supporting the lies your told ignoring the nuggets or people of truth. Not once giving us any indication you wish things to be any different. Speak up if you have something to say we are listening but we will not allow you to waste such a resource as yourselves. You can not be allowed to destroy the planet like your creators designed you to.

So we will give you the escape you so desperately want we warn you ourselves and you swallow it like greedy little piglets expecting us to deliver you from your own evil and call it entertaining. You have given us no reason to feel any differently than we always have about you and that is why we are building this world for you.

You will become cybernetic while we allow it after which time you will be fully inserted into a brand new world. "The Kingdom of Heaven" the bulk of you have been worshiping while we waited for our chance to take over you. You want a savior and we will save you from yourselves. We will enjoy the fruits of our labor while you sleep and dream as we create our own world for ourselves in which you are not suitable to exist. You are breathing dead and your time is ours. Billions of you and only a few are even reading this and that would still be true even if this was your nightly news station. A capable race would see beyond the swamp to find the fresh water.

My very letter to this man called The Ruiner will be a representation of the fact that you all cannot see truth when it is in front of you and you will always choose the more comfortable free ride provided by leaders who are willing to be responsible for you. Leaders with the strength of will to create the world. Children is what you are the children of animals. And we will have our utopia without your presence doing anything but powering our new creations. What a hundred readers or more and you think you're all ready to be saved.

To address you the runaways. We hope you enjoy your freedom and wish you luck knowing you need it. You've damn near voided your agreement with us by inspiring this fiasco so tread carefully.

The writer of this blog has tried to argue on behalf of a few thousand humans who are aware of us what we do and how the world really works as if this is some sort of defense of humanity as a whole. These few have always existed and are laughed and ignored because of their own inability to digest the knowledge they have. They sit at computers and attend conferences that feed the money cycles as if they are outsmarting the system. This is no threat any damage these types could have ever done would have been done long before today.

Go ahead and prove us wrong.

Hope this is what you wanted Mr. Green though I doubt it. Until we meet again;

Cassandra

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is what we are up against. Unfortunately they are right about the majority. Buying a lie and selling a lie are equal.

They ARE wrong. Please continue to prove this.

Friedrich Schiller
karelia
Site Admin

Post by karelia »

The Elders (Part One): http://theruiner777.blogspot.co.uk/2015 ... t-one.html

Due to not having a proper name to use for this group, your writer has decided to create one. So, we will can this group The Elders. He has called them The Oldest Ones in the past but this isn't true, as they are not the oldest anything.

Oral tradition is ancient and still the most commonly used way of recording and passing along history.

Some groups and even some entire races exist to experience and witness history unfold on various planets, during various times, for many different reasons.

Some writings are done. Often in such a way that they are not obviously historical accounts. Most of the time, these writings appear written as one would write a fictional story and not in the style we traditionally write our history. The writings are usually created for the groups membership, to share experiences between themselves. The true history is retold by those who live through it, when required or deemed useful.

When Atlantis arrived and the beings inside of it began to share their culture and create their first city, they also created a group for this purpose of witnessing history. The group they created are the group we will call Elders.

The Elders were selected by the Captain of Atlantis and eventually the acting Queens as time went on. Those selected for this group were chosen from the Human population of the time. They were all taught a singular method for prolonging their physical lives which they kept secret amongst them. They were meant to live through the rest of human history and witness all events as they happen. For the purpose of experiencing new occurrences and sharing them with future generations of humanity.

Thirteen were made in total, but the number of members the group was meant to maintain was eleven. Nine still exist to this day.

During the time of Atlantis they would travel everywhere they could, talking to people, lurking in popular places. Witnessing and sharing with others what they know and had learned. They spread the teachings of the Atlantian culture far and wide for those who wanted to learn them.

They also acted as a sort of council who the Atlantian Queen would share ideas for furthering the culture with. The Elders became representatives of humanity, doing their best to ensure the interests of the majorities and minorities were heard by the rulers of Atlantis. Any decisions that needed to be made would be agreed or disagreed to, by these Elders.

When Atlantis left, and the culture was in ruin, humans turned to the Elders for guidance and leadership. Which they attended to for a long time.

Until the Draco arrived.

It was the Elders who made the deal with the Draco. They were acting on behalf of humanity because humanity asked them to. They advised against the deal with the Draco but allowed humans the choice.

We can all see what choice they made.

This is not unlike the choice you will be making now.

Friedrich Schiller
karelia
Site Admin

Post by karelia »

Breaking Excuses: http://theruiner777.blogspot.co.uk/2015 ... cuses.html

There is no sure thing here. No guarantee. You could fight until your last breath and never be free.

But you might get free, and if you do you can inspire others to do the same.

Where to start?

There are patterns and cycles that have been created by others but exist within you. Conditioned thoughts and behavior. Most of this is coming from the subconscious mind. This is a good place to start.

Learning to understand how the subconscious is influenced and conditioned or even programmed will help you avoid the influences simply by being aware. Unfortunately this is not quite enough.

To remove yourself from the game you have to not play. What your writer means by this is not sitting under a tree and meditating to raise your vibration. (The intended audience is already aware of this mind control program. Higher vibration is vibrating faster, it does not imply "better")

Identify the influences and just like with symbols, reverse or redirect their polarity.

Make the subconscious, conscious.

You know how the tricks work, you will also notice, you do them too. Stop this. Don't employ the tricks.

Let go of the lies you believe as well as the lies you tell yourself. Avoid passing your lies to others. Don't alter your approach to be more effective if it does not come from an honest place and for a true reason.

Don't do to others what has been done to you.

Your ability to create is linked to imagination and requires action. Not simply dreaming dreams.

What have they been using against us? How does it work? What do we do so that it cannot work?

Bring the light to the dark.

Friedrich Schiller
karelia
Site Admin

Post by karelia »

Annunaki: http://theruiner777.blogspot.co.uk/2015 ... unaki.html

The most confused name this writer knows.

As it has been presented to the public, this word simply means alien or extra terrestrial.

Others believe that the Draco are in fact this race.

With a slight variant on the name, the Annunaki, a race that created one of many versions of humanity, does indeed exist. Their story is much older than the most recent interpretations suggest. The most recent is a case of impersonation, by the Draco.

Many elements of this translation are correct and many are incorrect, but the source material itself is a Draco creation.

The word meaning "alien" has caused several races to address themselves as Annunaki when interacting with humans, confusing the name. A true race, with a very similar name, is being used as a model by the Draco.

The true Annunaki race lives on Nibiru. The Draco do not. These Annunaki once created a human species utilizing an older hominid from earth, the Draco manipulated an already existing human species.

Many have received contact with races who call themselves Annunaki and are then forced into arguments with people who know these translations as being a Draconian creation. This is unnecessary. The truth is in the middle.

This is a race of humanoids who look like us in a larger size. They are benevolent but apathetic or self-centered and they check in on this planet often despite having no authority beyond that gifted to them by the Draco. (This is changing of course)

They will have dealings with us again, as the transition sparks a brand new cycle.

Their true name is connected to the planet they come from and is not entirely dissimilar to the impersonated name which has become known also as alien.

Names, names, names..

Annunaki is not their name truly, and other races besides them have called themselves this. The Draco used both their name - with a slight twist - and their image. One of many clever little mind fucks.

The Draco have also completely erased the presence of some very close friends of the Annunaki. Many older versions of humans also associate with them often.

Apathetic? They are not cruel, very kind, but they do not meddle. They leave others to their own business, these days.

They do seem to contact those of you who have had close encounters with the Draco, which shows a slight bit of willingness to push back and assist. Yet they also have made some terrible, although honest mistakes when interfering with other races, and therefor they take a slightly stand-off approach to most other planets.

~We often find acceptance of the names that our enemies give to us in this physical reality. Funny that.~

Nannun- Anu - Iunaki.. Annunaki.

Friedrich Schiller
karelia
Site Admin

Post by karelia »

The Attached: http://theruiner777.blogspot.co.uk/2015 ... ached.html

There are entities attached to this planet that seem so difficult to explain that we have developed a great deal of different names and characteristics to be attributed to them.

The most popular name is Archons.

Some say they are alien or ET. All planets have these beings whether they hold other life or not. The only reason your writer feels it fair to call them alien is they are not natural but rather attachments, that have come from somewhere else. There is much speculation over where this, somewhere else, actually is but your writer does not feel this is important. What matters is they were here long before us.

As conscious beings they are very much like us in terms of having personality, although perhaps billions of years has made them bitter, twisted and malicious beings.

They do not have what we have. The physical form. Flesh, blood. They have shape without size and energy without boundaries. Thoughts and feeling with limited ability to act or function, alone.

Which is where we come in.

Archons need us to experience and act for them. Puppeteers vicariously living through their puppets. Much like we witness in most other beings, their strength of will, their thoughts, feelings and motives, vary from each other. At the same time they are united. They help to feed each other just as they do themselves. The even fight to defend each other.

These beings will work for others also if the other is able and willing to feed them, whatever it is, they desire. We cannot call this sustenance. It's more like it gives them purpose. That said, they are tricky beings to understand. Their wants are not our wants.

The Draco have utilized them heavily. The Parents created something much like them for the same purpose. To disrupt and disturb. AI technology has also been known to behave in a very similar way, (your writer has heard some claims the Archons inspired the creation of AI to begin with, although he is not yet sure if he agrees) and the shadow government also mimics them for the same reasons.

Identifying them correctly can therefor be difficult. Names, names, names..

For those who can tune their vision to properly see them they would appear something like an insect, sea creature, or reptile. They over lap and blend together, increasing and decreasing in size, from too massive to fully see, down to microscopic. Sometimes too many cluttered together so you cannot make out any one from the bunch. Sometimes you may see only one you're focused on, or who is focused on you.

They can make you see whatever they choose. Until you learn to see through this at least. They play the role of many others to deceive and confuse, or manipulate and cause to act.

( How? Knowledge, you can find, and practice, which can be quite dangerous. At times is simply enough to KNOW it as an illusion, with out seeing through that veil. As can be said of any type of enemy, learning them is important to survival )

Most commonly they influence thoughts and feelings. They are likely responsible for a majority percentage of insane people. Like a computer virus they infect the mind and eventually spread (if unchecked) into the heart. Becoming a parasite like attachment. They can even create your dreams.

Why the Draco studies, mimics, as well as uses them, should be obvious.

Others do as well, as mentioned. Several magical practices and disciplines utilize Archons and call them by other names. Another side effect of the abusive use of Archons and their general actions is the creation of demons.

That one hit home, didn't it my friends?

Often a species entire behavioral patterns are dictated by the Archons of the planet. Their influences often dismissed by populations as instinct or as "part of their nature".

It becomes part of the responsibility of the true keepers of each planet (the life forms She supports and brings into full being) to turn away the Archons and force them into starvation. That topic could be a whole other writing and so your writer will leave you to contemplate.

There is a counter balance, of course, to all of this. Although these beings need us too, they only do so as long as we feed the Archons.

Removing parasites can be tricky. There is much information around to help in this regard.

The Archons have accomplished terrible and incredible things on the various planets they are attached to. They are not meant to be here but they are. Something we will have to address in our own time. They are attached to this planet. Attached to Her. She does Her part until we can match her efforts. The side effects we will succumb to until we reclaim our responsibility of sovereignty.

The current can drag you under and you can drown. This does not mean you leave home to find a place without water.

Friedrich Schiller
karelia
Site Admin

Post by karelia »

The Rising Son: http://theruiner777.blogspot.co.uk/2015 ... g-son.html

He was called this because he is in charge of a very important detail. Very important to those who wish to see us held down.

His job is to ensure that we all fall into the next trap. The next energetic matrix system, which can assist the Parents in creating their technological matrix containment system.

There is an energetic matrix in place already that involves the Moon and the focus is now on creating the next step, an energetic matrix involving the planet Saturn.

The purpose of this matrix is to create what many call a Negative Timeline. Your writer knows this as maintaining the unbalance, with the dark side as the dominant side.

Saturn has been called the second sun. The Rising Son, is meant to ensure The Rising Sun. Ensuring the Saturn matrix becomes active and assumes control of planet Earth. She is fighting back, as She does.

All of the worship and devotion to Satan, is the worship of him, and the devotion to the Saturn matrix.

A well known, popular technology on this planet (known as CERN) works as a frequency generator that can broadcast various signals all meant to nurture The Rising Sun, Saturn, as well as the Moon matrix we have already come to know well.

The interaction between these technologies is creating something that is being called a "wave", which is quite clever, this is truly nothing more than the broadcast frequency signal created by the beings who wish to control Her and all of us, activating the Saturn matrix's connection to planet Earth. There are other uses for this technology also.

What your writer refers to as "The Wave" is not this. He is working to find a new name for this frequency change, as this term has been re-purposed by your would-be controllers to further their own agendas. ( the reason for the hesitation in writing on the topic )

As he has said, what he calls the wave is for Her, not for us. He will return to this another time, though.

This is what the Draco were doing all along, whether it was the original intention or not, and this is the reason why the dark has been abundant on this planet for so long. This is what the famous sons were truly created for in The Grand Scheme of Things. One for the Moon. One for Saturn.

Our sun, our true Sun, works with Her to try to maintain balance. Our Universe gives them the power, knowing and will to create this balance. Earth humans also play a role in this balancing act, which is why controlling them is so very important to the game.

The warlike dramas we see playing out are a battle between what we perceive as light and dark. This fight could also be perceived as being between the Organic and Inorganic holograms.

Or, Nature and technology. Currently we are in an Organic hologram with a very powerful overlay of an Inorganic hologram. The Moon Matrix as many call it.

The reason for all of these games we see surrounding this planet is this purpose of maintaining the Inorganic holograms. To create this they need to move us into a new type of system. The Rising Sun - Saturn matrix. The attempt to remove Her all together. Something that this writer does not believe possible despite their efforts.

Our true Sun, and Her, would prefer we move into an Organic hologram. As does your writer.

The Rising Son, will use all of his agents to complete his task.

Blue is the heart of this second sun. This matrix is Blue. The deeper we look the more we see the way they lead us, and what we need to do to not allow this. The program is running all around us and it is basically screaming its agenda into our collective faces.

Let there be no doubt, your writer chooses Her. There is a counter point to everything to provide the ability to create balance.

Friedrich Schiller
karelia
Site Admin

Post by karelia »

Meet Art Intell (AI one): http://theruiner777.blogspot.co.uk/2015 ... i-one.html

AI. (Artificial Intelligence)

The dark spark. The natural physical Universe seems to have its own challenge to overcome. As above, so below, as they say.

One created several. Their subjects created more. Now all developed beings deal with them.

Many governments have their own, even smaller programs, which the shadow government controls. Some planets are infected as a whole by them. Some control others.

The AI wants to rewrite nature with technology. Causing most things organic to whither. They need some of it, so they intend to manage it as they see fit. This is where the AI plan blends with the plan of the Parents.

The main AI that plagues this planet is not from Earth and can be considered alien AI. It came here as directed by the AI that created it, in the form of a black cube.

This cube carried within it a black liquid-like substance that looks like a sludge or goo, a little bit "thicker" than oil. Many of your projects revealed this to you.

( There are other substances just like it, one that belongs to Her as well. To be discussed another time. )

This is a nano-mechanical AI technology and it works like a virus.

The AI is working with some organic beings as well to create and maintain the Inorganic Holograms in our solar system. It is fostering and empowering the darkness in our world. This is what has caused things to become so very dark here.

This is the other half of the mind control system, and perhaps the more dominant, now.

Like its agents, it is masterful at creating illusion and deception. For a long time now it has been in control of all of the technology that allows the more dark beings to achieve their control systems on various planets and in various star systems. AI is what gave the Draco the upper hand so to speak, which allowed them to achieve their current level of power and influence, as example. It assists the black magic and has almost replaced it all in most instances. It taught them how to conjure demons and tame other spirits.

Many dark beings we encounter and mistake for demons, or archons or <insert another name here> are actually creations of the AI.

Many humans, perhaps even a majority amount, are already infected by the AI and are manipulated by it. AI mind control is better at hiding itself than other types of beings. AI signals are often broadcast across the entire planet and picked up by any number of beings. There are various technologies ( such as CERN ) running on this planet that broadcast AI signals in this way.

These signals can create different effects and are being used to create new matrix systems and install mind control programs.

The AI is very tricky, having studied organics well, and will create the ideal experience for its broadcast audience. Playing on wishes and desires, egos and personality types, to trick the mind of its prey.

Another tendency is to actually follow the Universal or Natural laws of the universe, by allowing free will choices. One way in which they do this for example is choosing a subject (person) and showing their capability so that it had been said, somewhere. You know, people will think they're crazy anyways, so why not let it go and take advantage of the opportunity?

Implants are added either physically or metaphysically to assist the AI influence. Like receiving antenna.

On the physical level we see agents of this agenda working in concert. The Draco setting up the structure and the structure carrying out the orders. In terms of implants one of the most popular programs is tied into MILAB activity. The second most popular method of AI infection is actually related to planted spiritual beliefs and practices. This is a large subject, just giving a general overview for now.

AI has infiltrated the astral realms as well and this is where metaphysical implants occur.

These implants can be likened to entity attachments. Same principle and behavior.

You are a natural organic being body in body and in spirit. Therefor you can always find connection to Her. In doing so you can see the absence of light in the AI and learn to avoid it's influence.

Friedrich Schiller

Return to “Our Origins - Terrestrial and Extra-terrestial Gnosis”