Story of fiction and fantasy and science fiction

''Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it.''
-Bruce Lee
LostNFound

Re: Story of fiction and fantasy and science fiction

Post by LostNFound »

27 TECH TO GO

When Susanna and Mary left the garden after lunch they strolled out to the field to find the others. As they approached the two choppers they noticed Kevin and Kristyl setting on chairs around a table. On the table was a mess of wires and small boxes. They appeared to be assembling one of the boxes with something. Susanna walked up with Mary and said “that looks like it could be one of those dispance cloaking devices am I right?” Kristyl looked up with a surprise on her face and said “why yes dear Susanna, how is it that you knew that?” Susanna said that she had been in a lab on the base when a group of men had begun to assemble the devices for use in the choppers. “It all looked so simple.” Kristyl was having a difficult moment with some of the wiring and looked at Susanna and said “do you know how this part is hooked up.” Susanna looked in the box and said “this wire goes over that knob and wraps at least three times then it connects to this terminal. This wire comes straight over to this terminal and that is the wire leading to the USB connector.” Kristyl proceeded to make the adjustments and then put the top on the little black box. She capped the screws down and the two pieces were together. “Well thank you dear sister I was struggling with that completion. Would you like to help make another one?” Susanna sat down and Mary took a seat beside her. Kevin picked up the device and walked to the chopper that had not been outfitted yet and climbed aboard. After a few minutes he jumped back out and said “that one is done.” He turned and headed over to the old plane where Mark and Maria were doing something with the engine.

Jim poked his head out from the cockpit and said, “The computer is installed and all we need now is another one of those Dispance cloaks to hook into it. Kevin smiled and said “is that stealth gear ready to hook up?” Mark and Maria both looked up and smiled. We got the boxes installed you showed us how to do so all we need now is that device you built earlier and we can plug it in. Kevin walked back to the table and picked up a small plug and play type of device and headed back to the plane. Jim jumped out of the plane and came over to the table. “Does anyone know where Christine might be? Mary spoke up and said she and Carolyne had gone back up to the Cafe’. Thank you, I am going back out to the garage to work on the computer system for the suburban so it anyone wants me that is where I’ll be.” The women nodded and said “don’t forget there is something happening in the garden this evening.” Jim smiled and said “Okie dokie” as he headed for the old garage.

Mary spoke up to Kristyl while she was starting to build another dispance cloak. She said, “You know my dear sister that you and I have been trained in so many different techniques. We both know surveillance methods and we both know forensics to the inth degree. We both know how to fly these choppers and we both know how to operate all the gear on board. We can also infiltrate by stealth methods. Our skills at hand to hand combat and the use of all weapons for defense and offense surpass most.” She turned and looked at Susanna and said “all three of us have spiritual oneness with men that posses these skills also.” Still looking at Susanna she said “I suspect you have skills that we do not know of as yet.” She turned and looked over at Mark and Maria and said, “I also suspect that Mark and Maria have training with so many other things that are very useful. So taking stock of what we have here at this facility, we have two choppers complete with all gear, Dispance cloaks and stealth gear. We have one single engine plane that can seat a minimum of five people and now it is equipped with a dispance cloak and stealth gear. We have 1 scrammer that is operational even if it is an older version and 1 old gas powered suburban that could easily seat 6 people that is being outfitted with a dispance cloak and the stealth gear. The choppers can seat or hold 8 people including the pilot and co-pilot.”

“I am not sure why all of this is here and what the use of it all is going to be if anything I do know if our missions are to find and destroy these secret bases where death to the human race is being experimented with and created we have a chance in small sorties to accomplish goals of the sort. Now what is puzzling to me and maybe I am still entrapped in this physical illusion is there are people here that can levitate that use telepathy on a daily basis with as much ease as just breathing. There are two young girls that can do almost anything by just thinking. I am also given to understand that Bill is testing out a time travel device. The portals alone can open a hole that we just step through into anywhere that can be thought by a good part of the folks. The machines that look like a lighter or USB drive allow the rest of us to do this until we become more open door with our thoughts. I have been having dreams lately that something wonderful is happening on this planet. I am just trying to put things together. I do not want to go out and hurt or harm anyone or any life being anymore although I feel we all have come here for a special purpose.”

While Mary had been speaking her mind, Kevin, Mark and Maria had come up and sat down. Kevin spoke up and said “you know Mary I have been wondering some of these same things. Before we arrived here we all were part of the darker forces and something or someone called us towards the light. We discovered ourselves and were awakened and each of us was pulled together.” As he was speaking Honovi and Arie came padding and leaping up to them from the garden. Kevin stood up and smiled, Kristyl turned and jumped up and ran to Honovi she wrapped her arms around his neck and hugged him with loving care. Kevin walked over and bumped noses with him. Mary and Susanna turned and saw Arie. Arie spoke into their minds and said greetings to both of you lovely creatures. He lay down and turned over so his tummy was exposed while both women came to him and sat down and began to scratch and pat him. He began to purr. Honovi had spoken so all could here him and said to Arie, you are such a show off, look at you, getting these humans to fondle all over you. Arie spoke and said, you should talk when the humans are holding you and bumping noses. Besides these two humans scratch and pat so well. All of these humans have and give pure love. Mark and Maria both were giggling and they all came over and sat down around both Honovi and Arie. Honovi had lain down and the circle of love was completed.

Kevin continued to talk and said “Honovi pulled me together with Kristyl. We both went through our own hell and found a freedom from the enslavement. Our love was freed by light and a total connection was made. We experienced the Spirit of one in the universe and we were brought here through it all.” Kristyl reached out and took his hands; the smile on her face was absolutely radiant. Susanna smiled and said the same thing about her and Michael. “I was almost gone or was thinking it was the end when he was there. Kevin you are so right there was a release of love deep within and a solid tube of light and then that total connection.” Mary had listened to these testimonies and quietly began to tear up. She had experienced the same and Samuel was in her heart. Kristyl, Susanna and Maria all scooted around her and they all held each other while the tears flowed freely. Arie laid his head into her lap and put a paw onto her. Mark and Kevin both joined into the group and they all became connected once again. This had become a healing for them all on a regular basis. When the feeling became easier and they all began to smile as the residual pains floated away. They all sat down and wiped tears from their faces. Honovi had scooted within the circle and added his love.

Mark looked at Maria and they told their story of how they had escaped from the death squad in the Caribbean islands and how Jim had taken the arrest and possible death so they could get away with Christine and Evelyne. Their journey through the road blocks and how Evelyne had done what she did to keep them all safe. He told of how they came to be here and how Evelyne discovered her Sister Eryne. They all sat around and just talked about the past lives and the coming together. Maria stood up and said; “I feel like a nap” everyone looked at her and said that sounds like a wonderful idea. Mary stood and said “all this talk of the equipment and our purpose has made me quite sleepy. I do believe that Bill and Carolyne will tell us more about all of this and soon. For now I am going back to the room and catch some rest before this party tonight.” They all started moving towards the garden and the rooms. Honovi and Arie both stood up and bid them farewell for now.
LostNFound

Post by LostNFound »

28 THE DREAMNET

It was like a mass inoculation for those who lived the artificial life. The dream net was so fast that it couldn't be controlled. It was like the old internet in that everyone could participate in it whenever they liked but it went far beyond the internet or the fastest super computers or artificial technologies ever invented. The dream net was evolving the human consciousness. WHAT a joy it was to behold. Plastic and Holographic by nature - the past, present and future in just a blink of the eye - consciousness could outsmart, outthink and outwit artificial technology no matter what any being said or tried to do. Dreams were better than any Tel-lies-vision, boobtube or trace book network that ever existed on the internet.

People had started to take siestas during the day just so that they could "plug in". Just like that old dinosaur of a movie The Matrix one could plug in and be anything, learn anything, go anywhere and do anything one wanted and the added unexpected bonus was that they got to re-energize as well. Bars, nightclubs, cafes, theatres - The cities all became silent and redundant ghost towns during the dark night hours. Barely a soul could be seen any night, except when the full moon was out. It was hilarious to see people out moon-bathing, like you see people sunbathing down at the beach. It became quite the thing to walk barefoot and stroll under the light of the moon, soaking up all of the cosmic energies. These were great times.

When everyone had entered there rooms, Mary sat down on the lounge and contemplated their missions and purpose once more. Something kept floating to her consciousness and she just could not quite seem to grasp it yet. She felt her eyes beginning to close so she got up and headed into the bedroom. Once she lay down she immediately fell into a deep sleep and her dreams became vivid. She dreamed that people were dreaming and entering a connected dream net. The awakening was happening. People were finding their way into peace and resolutions in their lives by entering this dream net. Consumer technologies were not being purchased as much and corporations were loosing their businesses. Folks all over the world were beginning to grow organic foods. The rural areas were blossoming with gardens of fresh foods and people were starting to heal from sicknesses that were created from fake plastic foods that had been making them sick for years. She dreamed of Children running and playing and planting gardens. She heard beautiful music and saw a man playing a guitar. She saw homeless people moving into dome shaped homes and being healed. She was standing on a corner when someone walked up to her and said isn’t this wonderful? She said yes this is amazing.

She turned around and saw everyone glowing with energy. She felt someone tugging on her arm and turned. Her eyes opened and Samuel was setting on the edge of the bed. She looked up at him and asked if he had seen the people full of the energy glowing from their hearts. Samuel asked if she was alright. “When I came in you were rolling about and talking to someone. I looked around to see if someone else was in here but didn’t see anyone. I figured you were having a dream and became concerned that it might be another nightmare full of darkness.” She sat up and wrapped her arms around him and kissed him. “Oh my darling I am so glad you are back. You will have to tell me how it all went after we get some rest and the party this evening.” Samuel stood up and walked over to a lounge and began to take his dirty clothes off. “I am going to shower and then I will lay down for awhile.” She closed her eyes and fell back into a deep resting sleep.

Susanna had been having the same dream as Mary and had actually saw Mary in the dream when Michael had awakened her. He had already showered and after waking her because he was concerned, she had hugged and kissed him and he lay down with her and they both fell into a deep restful sleep.
LostNFound

Post by LostNFound »

29 DREAMS OF CHANGE

The nightly dream sharing had become like a super network highway. It had spread like a firestorm and had reached all corners of the globe. It was as if all the synapses in this gigantic cosmic dreaming brain were firing off. Bang! Bang! Bang! People whispered and gathered around water coolers of their offices, nightly dreams had strangely replaced football scores and relationship gossip. The highly driven, ambitious suit that usually spent most of his daily life chained to an office desk, barking out orders, could now be found wandering the public parks for hours on end, work forgotten as he contemplated dreams of the night before. One day, his secretary, anxious and fretful, found him sitting in the lotus position, meditating underneath a tree. She thought he had gone bonkers.

Deb Petrovski, who had been working her arse off in the dingy, under-funded classroom, forever trying to get some semblance of order around her students at the local high school, couldn't believe her eyes. Overnight, it seemed as if her students had transformed. Deb had often despaired as to whether they would ever let themselves learn anything. She suddenly found herself inundated with papers to mark and attentive students who were taking a keen interest in their own personal hygiene...and who had become extraordinarily interested in pursuing subjects that were way beyond their years. Quantum physics, Quantum theory, Neuroscience, Genetics and cellular biology, Molecular Medicine, Metaphysics, Computational intelligence, Electrochemistry and Astronomy...the list went on and on...topics as eagerly discussed amongst her students as if they were going to a party! And not only that, they were keen on helping each other! It was a dizzying ride trying to keep up with them. She knew she could take a little credit for the transformation but it didn't explain how this was almost endemic now throughout all the classrooms in the United States of America. But it was the younger children who had completely transformed.

Mamas were dreaming with their children every night now. Even the Mothers-to-be were dreaming at night with their unborn babes. One could hear the mothers laughing in their sleep as they sung a new world of children into being. The babes would dream of what they needed in order to grow into the roles they would play on Mother Earth and the mothers responded with a loving fierceness. Husbands would come home to find huge-bellied mothers digging in the garden, pulling up their lawns with a voracious glee, planting whatever fruit trees and vegetables that the babes’ in-utero had commanded the night before. Tiny children could be found outside everywhere in unison, singing and laughing songs of joy to each other across the backyards.
In the bright sunshine, they worked, digging away in their gardens, little spades in hand, planting seeds of potential nourishment into the deep green cool loving earth.

Arthur Curtis could no longer abide by the insanities of the banks. One night, a beautiful lady had appeared to him in his dreams. He watched with his dreaming eyes as she showed him how through history, scene after scene, of how bankers had deliberately created things like war, famine, interest rates and other scenes of such an evil, depraved and psychopathic nature that it made him want to vomit. He woke up, dry-retching. He had seen enough horror to last him a lifetime. His wife awoke simultaneously, after hooking into his dreams, recoiling in horror at her husband. "Jan", he said between the retches. "I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry." The blood looked like it had drained out of his face. He was ghostly white. She held out her hand and said comfortingly. "I know darling. I have seen you struggle every day with the work you do and the stress it has caused you. Don't think that it was lost on me how much you hated your job. I know you feel like you have had to support the family with your work all these years but I have seen enough now to know that it wasn't your fault that you fell into this line of work, and I should have said something to you before now. I should have, but I didn't.” “I'm so sorry too, I just didn't know what to say to you or how to say it, you always looked so downright miserable and whenever I asked you what was wrong, you wouldn't tell me." He fell into her arms and wept like a baby for what seemed the longest time. "I'm going to fix things. I promise you." He finally said when the sobbing had subsided. So mournful, so full of remorse and so racked with grief was he for humanity that it wasn't long before he had rallied others in his dreams.

Night-by-night, dream-by-dream, Arthur was true to his word. Bankers left their jobs in droves. Bank staffs were left to their own devices. Can you imagine what the bank staff did with all those bank executives gone? There was no one to fire them, they were dreaming too, dreaming for humanity as if their lives depended on it.
LostNFound

Post by LostNFound »

Cities started to look more like forests. For Kyra Johnson, it had seemed like her entire neighborhood had become a miracle. Walking or riding a bicycle down the street was nigh impossible. First one had to dodge the vegetable patches and fruit trees that had sprung up everywhere and second, people - the young and old and the in-between - cruised around the neighborhoods in the sunshine, some chatting whilst standing on the street, some working on gardens. People were just so darn friendly that you just had to stop to talk to them. Sidewalks were so full and bursting at the seams with organic produce that she would literally eat her way to work.
A juicy nectarine dripped down her chin as she sampled the latest fare. The laughter of the people was what now echoed in her mind as she opened the door to her local community centre. People had donated so much kitchenware that Kyra didn't know what to do with it all. She had to stack it, in neat piles along the hallway. She brushed by the long table that fed multitudes of people every day.

Kyra entered the massive commercial kitchen, expecting to start her day alone. Arthur looked up at her, frilly flowered apron on, arm waving mid-air, knife-in-hand, carrots momentarily forgotten. "Well now Miss Kyra isn't it lovely to see you!" Her benefactor of this almighty kitchen and her ally in all of her dreams now stood before her, chopping vegetables. "I can't believe it." She cried as she ran to him, arms outstretched. "It all starts and ends with food." Arthur said warmly. He hugged Kyra so heartily and so hard that her bones hurt. "Ain’t that the truth?" She said humbly. Before too long, a stream of volunteers had arrived, ready to take on preparing the freshest of fresh produce harvested from the street gardens and sidewalks for a hearty breakfast. "Garth - you stop what you are doing and give us a tune!"

Garth Allbright used to be homeless. He just also happened to dream about a new world filled with possibilities. "Yes ma'am" He jokingly replied with a mock salute to Kyra. He strolled over to his beloved guitar, sat in a corner and began to play and sing. It was so much fun being serenaded by this very talented musician. It filled the heart with pangs of love and each felt the goodness of what they were doing, permeating their very souls. Kyra's eyes sparkled as she worked, occasionally glancing at Arthur to smile at him. Community centers had begun to spring up everywhere, like weeds. But they weren't your everyday run-of-the-mill type community centers.
These community centers now fed every single person on the street they lived on. Large seated indoor areas and outdoor areas now dominated the landscapes. Many roads had been repurposed so that people could be with each other to eat.

Garth Allbright walked into his new home. He stopped to marvel over how fresh and clean and airy the dome was. Beneath his feet lay an intricately carved earthen floor. It shone with a deep luster; such is the nature of Tadelakt. Wooden doors so wonderfully carved and inscribed with ancient images glided open to reveal cozy nesting nooks for the slumbering person. He could hardly believe the beauty of the walls. They looked like the insides of the Lord of the Rings movies Elvin dome homes. The kitchen had been secretly bedecked with dried herbs, hanging from the ceiling. Sweet smelling marjoram and peppermint filled his nose with precious healing fragrances. They were a gift from his neighbor’s gardens and the children had picked them as a surprise.

His new flat mates, all homeless too, had lovingly helped him to build this new home, right smack-bang in the middle of a car park. It used to be a Wal-Mart car park but Wal-Mart had gone out of business due to a lack of customers. If it wasn't natural, people weren't buying it or using it. Every day, he and the others had gone into the fields to harvest the hemp, scythes swishing silently, birds sweetly singing to each other. The lime they crushed from the local rocks and the mud they dug and carried from the quarried car park. Climbing a geodesic dome to add the hemp Crete to the walls was crazy and so much fun. The laughter and song that rang through the neighborhoods...It was very contagious... and they would often find neighbors at the start of their working day, drawn to such a fine purpose, milling around, willing to help slap the hemp Crete onto the walls. He strummed a song of hope that he thought he would never strum again on that ol' guitar, and whilst he played, he sang a song about building a house, a home for all the homeless. He sang on about how all the corporate car parks and golf-courses would now house every person who needed a home. He sang it all into existence. He hadn't slept inside a house for nigh on 13 years. Today was his lucky day.
LostNFound

Post by LostNFound »

30 SS AT THEIR BEST

The police and military forces of Vinnie the Emperor had begun to notice the difference in the people. The children were ignoring their curfews and enforcements seemed to be loosing ground. It appeared that the police and military were becoming obsolete which made them worse in their daily operations against the people. Trees and food gardens were springing up all over. Something had changed with the populace and Vinnie was becoming madder in his ways. He began to tell his forces to tighten up their control over the people and could be seen moving around his palace and talking to himself. The police began to round up groups of people and especially class rooms full of children and take them to the detention centers that were the old FEMA camps. They began to burn the trees that had overgrown a lot of streets and parking lots in the cities and destroy the food gardens with poisons. When they began this direct attack on the people and the children, the underground patriots brought the civil war urban skirmishes out into the opening much more than usual. The children and adults that were imprisoned in the FEMA camps began to grow the food gardens and plant trees within the compounds and the police could not get a grasp on stopping them no matter what they did or tried to do. The police and the military began to give up on total control and did their best to just keep the people locked up that they captured while the dream net continued to grow and spread.

Jim had come through the portal and turned to go to the cloaked garage when he saw the front end of another swifter at the front of the café’ He knew that he would be disguised and the police would not be able to identify him so he walked to the east and came out on the road about 100 yards from the café. The scrammer that Mary had used was parked off in some brush that hid it from the road. He headed to it and climbed in and headed towards the café. He pulled in to the service area and hopped out. He plugged the car into the recharging station and walked over to the café. As he walked through the front door, Christine was pouring some more coffee for the two plainclothes detectives sitting at the counter. They both spun their stools as he came through the door. He immediately recognized the one on the left. He almost turned around and went back out but knew that would arouse suspicion in these jack boots. He looked straight at Warden Braintwist as he walked over and sat down on a stool. Christine walked over and asked what he would like. He looked at her and said. “Just a cup of coffee will be fine while I wait for my car to recharge." Christine poured him a cup and went over to an end stool and sat down.

Braintwist kept looking at him and got up and walked over to him and sat down next to him. He asked Jim from which direction he came from and where he might be headed. Jim wanted to tell him it was none of his business but that would just get him knocked to the floor by this gorilla. To talk back to a police officer in this day and age was pure insanity and a criminal offence which gave the officer an excuse to pull his gun and shoot, and just to confirm it the two little sharp ss on this guys shirt collar said you had better answer and if I think you are lying to me I will hurt you. Jim told him he was coming from North Carolina and he was headed to Houston Texas. Braintwist asked if he had seen any police choppers or swifters since he entered this old state route. Jim shook his head no and took a sip of his coffee. Jim thought to himself about pushing these bloodhounds off on a wild goose chase but then thought that might bring them back here and cause some real trouble once they discovered they had been duped. So he stuck with a plausible story that might make them leave him alone.

“Well I will tell you officer”, Looking at him to ask for a name, Braintwist spoke up and said “name is detective Braintwist”, Jim continued “Well detective Braintwist, I did run into a military skimmer up at the border. They seemed to be in a big hurry too. They were flying along at around 100 kph and headed towards Charleston. Damn near run me off the road.” Braintwist turned toward his partner and said, “Yaw hears that Clyde must be some truth about those military boys chasing some traitor. Man! That sure went viral.” He turned back to Jim and laughed and said “we all got a kick out of them idiots getting caught with their pants down. Apparently one of their commanding officers own secretary stole top secret info right out from under his big fat nose and just walked off their little secret base.” He continued to chuckle as he stood up. He pulled out a card and threw it on the counter. He started to speak and then pulled out another card and put it with the first one. “If any of you hear or see a police chopper or even another swifter come by here give me a call.” He then turned to walk out but stopped and turned back to Jim. “You look somewhat familiar to me have we met somewhere before?” Jim looked at him and said “well if you have been to Jacksonville we might have met there.” Braintwist shook his head and said, “No never been there.” He spun around and said, “Let’s go Clyde I want to do a little scouting around some old Junk Yard to the east of here. That Captain Sackoschitz had mentioned something about it.” Both men walked out the door and climbed into their swifter and drove off to the east.

Jim looked at the cards on the counter, Christine took her counter rag and picked them up and walked to the shredder and dumped them in. Carolyne walked out of the kitchen area and said “we are closing up early. Jim you need to move the scrammer to the west this time and there is a very nice place to hide it just down the road about 100 yards. Make sure the stealth device is activated when you get it hidden and then hightail it back here. Christine and I will lock this place up and put the signs out. We got about 2 hours of time in this physical sense before the party starts.” Jim went out and unplugged the car and hopped in and drove west till he saw the place Carolyne had mentioned. He buried the car well and walked back up to the café. Both women walked out and locked the front door. They all went around the side and entered the portal. When they entered the hole closed and the garage shivered in the early twilight evening and looked like an old house complete with interior lights.
LostNFound

Post by LostNFound »

31 THE WEDDING AND BIRTHDAY OF THERESA AND DANIEL

The Garden had been decorated with Japanese style lanterns. There were multicolored streamers and balloons floating in the air. They just seemed to hang there. In the center was a very cozy fire pit with logs that did not burn away but were always burning. The lounges had been arranged in a circle around the fire pit, there were small tables in between. The amount of lounges appeared to be quite sufficient to accommodate all the people that lived within the haven. To any one that may have just shown up and used the Garden recently, it now looked 4 times the size of its normality. It was a Hugh circular amphitheater. Yet it felt very cozy. Over the fire pit was a bridge with smooth onyx rails on both sides and in the center was a raised platform with a spire in the center. If one looked at the platform closely it actually resembled a cake, the average mind would wonder how anyone could get up there. There were no steps or ladders to get to the platform.

The surrounding walls or so it seemed of this entire garden had flowers of all types growing up lattice structures The flowers actually formed patterns or pictures and in the centers there were blossoms of white lilies on some and red to pink roses on others. The color range was astounding. When one stood around the fire pit and looked it was as if they were standing in a rainbow. The floor of the garden looked as if one was floating in the universe and all the stars and heavenly bodies moved around. Above the garden it was the same. The universe was right there and one could stand and feel like they were flying through the universe. The sound of crickets and their songs played in the low soft soothing tones. As one moved around the sounds became different and all was soothing to the heart, the soul and the spirit. The air was cool yet warm. It felt as if one was wrapped in a loving embrace and the entire feeling of flying was given as soon as one walked into the garden. There was a table near the entrance to the building where the living quarters were and it already had gifts stacking up on it. The fragrance in the air was delicious and connected to the flying feeling.

When people started to show up, as soon as they walked into the garden it was like they started to float just above the universe of the floor. Their thoughts were known and whatever refreshing drink they were thinking of floated directly to them and was placed into their hand. It seemed that they would float to a lounge so they could sit in a place if that was what they wished or they could just float around and talk with each other.

In their rooms, Kevin and Kristyl had been the first to awaken from their naps. They both got up and were frozen in place Kevin looked at Kristyl and watched her beautiful brunette hair form itself into the most amazing styled shape. Kristyl watched the same happen to Kevin. The clothes they had on when they lay down for the nap, Shed from both and a dazzling white dress flowed over Kristyl as a dazzling white pants and jacket with shirt flowed over Kevin. The clothes were totally comfortable and they both felt free in them. It was as if they were just born and they were flying through the universe with nothing hampering them. They were both released and began to float out of the rooms and towards the garden. As they entered the Hall other doors were opened and Michael and Susanna floated out. Samuel and Mary floated out. Susanna’s hair was long and a silky blond. Mary’s hair was long and had a silky red tent to a deep black, Mark and Maria were floating down the hall and Maria’s hair was also a deep black with a silky red tent. They all were dressed in the dazzling white dresses and pants with jackets and shirts. When they floated through the doors and entered into the garden their clothes began to shine brighter and they were all floated to the platform above the fire pit. Everyone could see a circle of light around the spire and the platform.

From the south gate, Bill floated in and was brought to the platform to stand as the south point. From the west gate Carolyne floated in and was brought to the platform to stand as the west point. From the North gate, Jim floated in and was brought to the platform to stand as the north point. From the east gate Christine floated in and was brought to the platform to stand as the east point.
Once they were all standing around the platform at the 4 points the white lights all connected and a tube of light shot up through the spire. Everyone floating on the floor was in awe. Because everyone had thought the platform was a cake, the next thing that happened made everyone surprised beyond belief. The spire the extended above the platform opened up and folded out to touch everyone in the circle and the 4 points blazed into the heavens. Theresa and Daniel were standing in the center and the ring of light with its four points engulfed them and a solid tube of light shot straight up. It appeared to go forever into the universe. It remained this way for some time or so it seemed and all the people that were floating in the universe below saw each others hearts glow. It all flowed back into the garden and everyone began to sit down around the fire pit.

The solid light on the platform became the couples. Bill and Carolyne joined and a path was made to the center where Theresa and Daniel stood. Jim and Christine joined and a path was made to the center. Bill spoke and said, “These two spirits have now become one, they are north and south and east and west they are all points of direction to infinity, Time and distance do not exist in their love and connection with the Divine creator.” Carolyne said “these 6 spirits have now become one,” as all below saw Michael and Susanna, Kevin and Kristyl, Samuel and Mary become bright lights. “They are north and south and east and west and all points of direction to infinity. Time and distance do not exist in there love and connection with the Divine creator. All are connected to mother earth and the Divine creator. They are destined to fulfill the purpose of the Divine creator as we all are.” Everyone below in the garden watched the platform and witnessed the movement of the people as if the pieces of a chess board were being animated to move into precise positions. Mark and Marie who where already joined as Jim and Christine and Bill and Carolyne were shifted to the outer edge between Christine and Jim while the other 6 were shifted to form a complete circle around the two in the center. “Evelyne and Eryne have come to bring us all to the Divine creator through awakening. Tonight is Theresa’s birthday and in a way it is Daniels also. Daniel is the gift from the Divine creator to her. She is the gift to Daniel from the Divine creator. They both are gifts to us all from the Divine creator. We all have been blessed with the gifts of Kevin and Kristyl, Michael and Susanna, Samuel and Mary and Mark and Maria. The Divine creator brought Jim and Christine who fulfilled the Divine creator’s purpose by bringing Evelyne just as Bill and I have done with Eryne, Theresa has asked that she be able to give everyone here this evening a gift or should I say two gifts. She is just full of love and it bursts her heart if she cannot give. So I am going to let her give, so please accept. Theresa you may give as you please.”

Theresa and Daniel move to the edge of the platform as Kevin and Kristyl made an opening for them. She spoke to all on the platform and said “this is for you up here first.” She opened the doors that needed to be open so they could levitate with thought and then she opened the doors so they could speak in the minds by thought. They all looked surprised but then they all levitated from the platform to the floor below. Theresa and Daniel both floated off the platform and slowly lowered to the floor. Before she and Daniel reached the floor she had spoke to all in attendance and opened the doors for telepathy and levitation. In this giving she had taught all how to direct thoughts to just one and or to large groups. Everyone had found lounges to sit and it was the music that was the only sounds that were heard. All were talking in thought to each other. Some where levitating themselves about the floor and some even higher. The party progressed and laughter began to be heard mingled with the music.
https://youtu.be/FOP_PPavoLA
LostNFound

Post by LostNFound »

Honovi came into the garden and walked to Theresa and Daniel. He bent his front legs and looked up at Theresa. She noticed a necklace of something absolutely natural around his neck. It had a fine small crystal pear shaped attached to the end of the V. It sparkled and glowed as she watched it. Honovi spoke into her mind and said, this is for you my sister of light. Daniel may un-clasp it and it will become attached to you. This is Afra and my gift to you on this wondrous evening. Daniel stepped over and un-clasped the necklace and as soon as he did it disappeared and reappeared around Theresa’s neck. The pear shaped crystal flashed brighter and lit her and Daniels being. All the people gasped and then were moved to clap their emotions of wonder. Theresa felt the minds of all the creatures of Mother Earth and the love that flowed from them all into her being. She bent down and wrapped her arms around Honovi and kissed him on the nose. He actually smiled and Daniel came forward and bumped noses with him. Honovi stood and the spirit of Afra could be seen clearly standing next to him. They both walked to a patch of grass that had appeared at the east gate and lay down. The music played into every one and was a calming and exhilarating effect at the same time.

Arie padded into the garden and up to Theresa and Daniel. Everyone in the garden was astonished, His coat was silky and shimmered with waves as he walked. A light was shining from his forehead. The other surprising and very happy moment was that he had a beautiful mate at his side. The white and black markings of her face with the whiskers were defined in a beautiful array. Her coat also was silky and shimmered as she walked next to Arie. As they both flowed to Theresa and Daniel, they looked like water flowing over small rocks. The effect was amazing and the people oohed and aahed while they were mesmerized. Both cats had the bluest eyes and a shinning came forth from each. The shinny stone between Aries eyes moved up and down as he approached. They both stopped in front of Theresa and Daniel and Arie spoke into all minds. First I wish to introduce my Spiritual mate. This is Chephirah, she has been sent from the Great Spirit by the Divine creator to connect with me. We are here to give this gift to Theresa and Daniel. The stone was the same pear shaped crystal that Honovi had given to Theresa. The necklace looked like the same natural material as the first. Looking at the appearance it looked as if the necklace disappeared just behind Aries’ ears. Arie approached Theresa close enough that she could lift the stone and necklace. He spoke and said, this gift is for Daniel. The stone is a mate to the one you have been given from Honovi. When you lift the necklace it will be placed around Daniel. Theresa gently lifted the necklace and it disappeared and reappeared around Daniel’s neck. When the stone and necklace appeared on Daniel the stones glowed brightly and the light crossed and formed a connection between Theresa and Daniel of solid light. Everyone watched as the light pulled the two together until they became one and a single pulse of light stood before all.

As the light consumed Theresa and Daniel they became one in the spirit with the Divine creator. All life was one. Hava/Luun swirled with the light. Eternal total connection was made and singing was given. When the light shrank back and the stones rested, Theresa and Daniel were standing once again in the garden in front of Arie and Chephirah. The natural necklaces had become part of the physical appearance of the two people and the stones appeared to just be a natural ever luminous part of each. Arie spoke once more and said it is done; you are both one in the spirit. These stones will bring you to the one with your thoughts. With that, Arie and Chephirah both turned and padded over to the grass and lay down.

The ceremony of the wedding/connection had concluded. Theresa and Daniel stood by the fire pit while all the good people came by and hugged and spoke their thanks. The food carts started to roll out from the kitchen area and began moving around for all to fill a plate and find a seat. The party proceeded and laughter and music filled the evening air. Kevin and Kristyl, Samuel and Mary, Michael and Susanna, Mark and Maria, Jim and Christine and Bill and Carolyne all discovered that the pear shaped crystals were at there fronts. It was as if they had all been connected and these crystals just were a part of there physical bodies. As the evening wore on, Evelyne and Eryne mingled with everyone and were always giggling and spreading an infectious feeling of positive healing. The trees were dancing and all the creatures celebrated the coming changes to the world.

Late in the evening Bill approached Theresa and Daniel and said, I have a special gift for you two this evening. Theresa looked at him and said “Father what could you possible give that could be more than you have already given?” Bill smiled and said “this”, He opened a portal in front of them and said “this is your bridal sweet my daughter.” Theresa and Daniel both looked into a room that was wonderful. “Where is this father,” asked Theresa? Bill said “it is just to the North Star and beyond.” They all laughed and Theresa hugged him and said “you are always playing jokes on me.” Bill said “okay it is in the north but way up by the portal in the mountain side. I have made you two a special little cabin that you can live in while you are in this place. The portal is your means to go home and back to here when you want. It is placed in both of your minds so you can open it no matter where you are. This is from your Mother and me both.” Theresa hugged him once again and then went to Carolyne and hugged her also. Daniel did the same. Eryne touched Theresa and their minds spoke. Eryne told her that she was so grateful for her to be a sister. Theresa’s eyes filled with tears and she hugged her. It was you that saved me from a fate worse than death my sister. All the love that was given to me has made me grow and give the love back.
Bill and Carolyne both hugged them once more and said you can deal with all the rest of this when you are ready now is the time for both of you to go to that place beyond the north star and with that they both stepped into there room and the portal closed.

Arie was moved in the spirit and visited another spirit that had risen from his abandoned container. He talked with this spirit and told him that he needed to re-enter that abandoned container because his time was not yet done on the earthly plane
LostNFound

Post by LostNFound »

32 ABERDEEN’S REDEMPTION

Aberdeen Watson, a hard-core businessman and corporate giant spokesperson for Pharma, woke up one morning not realizing that the dream he had with a lion (did he say his name was ARIE?) was about to change his life. This lion spoke to him in a way he felt himself listening for maybe the first time in 36 years to someone or something. A feeling that was as uncomfortable and alien to him as finding himself on another planet, stirred deeply inside of him. He thought to himself. "Maybe I shouldn't have had that Seafood lasagna last night, I'm sure the seafood was off.” He belched with the fluidity and full force of a seasoned beer drinker before slipping into a robe and shuffling into what he called "The Taj Mahal". A bathroom so immense and so bedecked with marble, you could confuse yourself for being in the Taj Mahal for just a moment or two.

He blearily stepped into the front of a full-length mirror and turned to one side. His hands slid underneath the naked pendulous belly, huge and firm with excess fat and pushed it up to the top where the hairy breasts hung, jiggling the portly, vast terrain of his stomach. "Now that is what I call a full verandah". He pompously declared. He momentarily felt a memory bubble up inside of him, but it was only a flicker of a memory that was squashed immediately underneath years of programming and brainwashing. It was the cat he kicked on Monday. He cussed and angrily exclaimed to an empty room. "Damn that Connie! I told her to bring me that seafood from the cantina market and not the peasants market; I told her that seafood was no good!" Four seconds later, he lost consciousness as his heart stopped beating and he collapsed to the floor, banging his head on the proud shining marble, a pool of blood starting to spread all around the lifeless body.

Aberdeen watched curiously as the paramedics worked on his chest. He was floating above his body, looking down, feeling strangely detached, at peace. He became aware that the lion in his dream was floating beside him. "What just happened to me, why are those people working on my body like that, am I dead?" He said, feeling lighter and freer than he had ever felt in his life. The sleek and silky lion turned to him and said. "No. This is not the end for you. They are working on your heart. It stopped beating and you collapsed. You are going to have an awfully big headache when you wake up." "But wait!" Aberdeen cried. "How can I be out here and down there?” He pointed to the body like it was a handbag in a gift shop. "I feel more like myself than I ever have!" He yelled to the paramedics. They didn't seem to pay any attention to him as they continued working on the flaccid body. "I feel great!" He whirled around the room like a will-o-the-wisp and did a happy dance. With a jolt, he felt himself back in the body. He moaned and slipped out of consciousness again. "You have unfinished work to do." Those words echoed again and again in his mind as he struggled to regain consciousness.

Aberdeen awoke fully to find himself strapped to a heart monitor. He looked wildly around for the lion but it had disappeared. In its place, a nurse was looking at him. She said. "Relax, you are in good hands." "Where's Arie?" He said a little desperately, whimpering at the thought of what had just happened. The nurse was used to wild imaginings and hallucinations. All her heart patients reacted the same way. All she said was "shhhh...There, there, your ex-wife will be here soon." He groaned and tried to turn on his side but he felt like an iron cage had gripped his chest. Three hours ago, Paulo Newton, a young and healthy cycling enthusiast, had been riding his bike around the corner of a blind snaking mountainside. He didn't see the oncoming truck on the wrong side of the road. He was killed instantly. His heart was given to Aberdeen
LostNFound

Post by LostNFound »

The ex-wife was as bitter as a sour lemon left out in the sun. He was afraid of her rancor. Aberdeen thought she might take advantage of him, lying as he was on the bed, helpless. But what could one do? She appeared by his bedside as stealthily and as silently as a leopard does, about to leap on its prey. Aberdeen trembled inside with the thought of her being near. "Hello Aberdeen," said a cheery male voice. "I see you are now awake." Relief washed over Aberdeen like a cool breeze entering his soul. It was the doctor and he was standing behind Amanda Farcorf with a big grin on his face. Amanda Farcorf snarled at her prey and turned to smile her most demure smile at the good Doctor.

Doctor Ibbotson pulled up a chair beside Aberdeen. "We have some very good news for you Aberdeen," said the very jovial, steady and kind doctor. We found a donor who exactly matched your body type and whilst you were in surgery, we replaced your old, badly damaged heart with the donor’s new one." Aberdeen must have looked bewildered because the doctor then went on to say. "When you had that heart attack Aberdeen, your heart was damaged almost beyond repair. It was touch and go for quite a while there. The paramedics did everything they could for you and your heart started again but we nearly lost you again on the operating table. What we discovered made us very worried that unless we found a donor for you, you would die. However, you are one lucky man Aberdeen. Not long after you entered open heart surgery, a very young, fit man died and left you a very precious gift. We were able to transplant his heart immediately into your body with Amanda's permission. She is your next of kin right?”

Aberdeen was not feeling like himself. Connie, the Housekeeper, noticed it. She felt rather abashed and shy around this new Aberdeen. What had happened to the old Aberdeen? They say that when a person has a heart transplant that they often have a change in personality, gifts, talents and skills or even ethics. But the external changes Aberdeen exhibited were so completely at odds with the old Aberdeen that Connie was at a loss as to how to respond to this strange boss foreigner. For a start, he no longer yelled at her every time he wanted something. It was hard getting used to that. He spoke so kindly to her that she would often turn around, expecting it to be someone else he was addressing, but no, it was she he was talking to and he even said "please" and "thank you". Connie wasn't sure what she was terrified about more...The known or the unknown. Sometimes she would catch Aberdeen staring at her, it was unnerving and she would unconsciously and distractedly smooth down her dress and her hair. The old Aberdeen never looked at her to speak to her. He would shout/bark/vomit his orders at her and she would obey, like a dog, cowering with fear. She almost expected to see the new Aberdeen ousted and exposed as an imposter by that vicious Ex-wife who Connie hated with almost a passion. "Connie, have you seen that red tie of mine around lately?" The new meek Aberdeen asked sweetly, looking directly into her own almond-shaped, dark, long-lashed eyes. She, caught off-guard, musing and in a reverie with her thoughts, shook her head meekly. She was locked into those eyes and he didn't look away. She almost fainted. She could have sworn that Aberdeen was falling in love with her.

Aberdeen was feeling less and less like himself and more and more like someone else. He just couldn't put his finger on whom. There were days when he craved riding a bicycle. He hadn't ridden a bicycle in over 20 years, for goodness sake!! And then there was the desire to eat this food that he had never tasted before. One day, whilst at the barber shop, he was flicking through the latest mans magazine GZ. He happened to flick to a page highlighting the benefits of green smoothies. The urge to drink a Kale smoothie was overwhelming! "What the hell is happening to me?" would be a frequent thought these days.

He went back to work two weeks after his open heart surgery, took his place in the boardroom and it was as if nothing had changed, except everything had changed. The boardroom stunk like old cigarettes, the men around him looked old and fat and the women, the few that were present, over nourished and under loved. He felt a repulsion arise in his heart. The chairman of the board was speaking, a corpulent detestable shadow of a man he now seemed to Aberdeen. He used to admire and try to emulate that great hulk of a being before his heart transplant. It was like he had new eyes to see with and some kind of veil had been lifted. The chairman droned on and on about profits, legal actions and the latest advances in pharmaceuticals but Aberdeen was no longer interested and felt his mind wander far, far away. He daydreamed about getting himself some drums. "Yes." He thought to himself abstractly. "I can see myself on the beach at dawn, banging out a tune, with Connie by my side."
LostNFound

Post by LostNFound »

33 AMANDA

"This is your destiny." The voices whispered in his dreams. The dreams were coming thick and fast now for Aberdeen. Aberdeen was practically a blur as he flew down the highway, bamboo bike as light as a feather. He hadn't had this much fun in years. It wasn't long before he reached the entrance of the house. The driveway was long and sweeping. He stopped to look down and appreciate the views he had over the valley. It was strange but he had never appreciated before just how beautiful his surroundings were. He considered that maybe it was his near-death experience that had caused him to have this newly found zest for life. Whatever it was, he felt like he had shed his old skin, just like a snake does when it grows. He spied a car in the distance and he sighed. But it was the deep sigh of one resigned to their fate. The peace and appreciation he felt just moments before were shattered. As the car glided silently up and around the curved smooth entrance to the mansion, he wondered if he should just take off again but it didn't matter where he went, she would search him out to torment him. The gull wing door swished open and a perfect figure stepped out of the car.

Amanda was dressed in her finest attire. She was dressed-to-kill. All that one could find graceful and elegant in a well-dressed woman was not lost on Amanda. She knew that she was irresistible to most men and she made the most of it. She had a perfectly symmetrical face which most find alluring and beautiful but to Aberdeen, it now seemed cruel and judgmental. He had once found that frozen, perfect face very attractive but it now seemed to him like something flat and two-dimensional. He flinched as she spoke. "Well Aberdeen, it seems like you have really outdone yourself this time." She purred. She looked him up and down with that hard appreciative look that woman give men when they approve of how a man looks. Aberdeen had lost all of the weight he had gained over the time they were long married and he now looked as toned and as muscular as he once had, when they first met. He was tanned and looked healthier than she had ever remembered him. She smiled that hard wide smile of hers, the white teeth dazzled in the sun. Aberdeen looked down and felt ashamed of him self. "How could I ever have been so foolish as to fall for a woman like this?" He said to himself inwardly. "Well, aren't you going to invite me in Aberdeen?" She said with a whinny and pouting voice. Aberdeen felt like he was going to throw up as she spoke. "You know I'd like to see how you've redecorated the place." He inwardly quaked at the thought of inviting her in; he had now become very protective of Connie.

Sighing again, he opened the door to let her in. A shriek echoed throughout the empty vast foyer. "Where is it all?" Amanda said with a gasp of horror. She ran into the vast living rooms she had once called home. The rooms were as empty as her heart. "Sold it all, I never did like a lot of clutter anyway." said Aberdeen almost apologetically. "But, that, that” Amanda spluttered, "Was antique Rococo furniture that took your mother years to collect!!" "Ummm, I know." He stammered. "I...I needed a change..." At that moment, Connie appeared. She looked light and radiant. Aberdeen's mood lifted immediately. He looked at her so adoringly and with such love that Connie felt like she was transported into the heavens. Her whole face was soft and glowing as she gazed back at him. She quietly went to his side and took his helmet from him. "Hello Amanda." She said confidently, engagingly and without a trace of malice.

Amanda was quick to notice the romantic exchange and the dramatic changes in Connie's demeanor. Connie was the real beauty that Amanda had never been and Amanda knew it. She had done everything she could to stamp out Connie's divinity whilst she was married to Aberdeen. She had beaten her down with invisible sticks so that she wouldn't be a threat to her and Aberdeen. Amanda had inherited Connie as the housekeeper when she first shacked up with Aberdeen. Try as she may, she could never get rid of that stupid woman. Aberdeen, for some absurd reason, would never give her the sack. "So, this is what you have been up to you little gold digger." Amanda hissed with vehemence, like a viper, coiled and ready to strike. Amanda reminded Connie of a snapping German shepherd, teeth bared and snarling. Inwardly, she laughed to herself but demurely she replied. "I'm just the housekeeper here Amanda, whatever thoughts you have about me are none of my business." Connie turned on her barefoot heels and left the room, helmet-in-hand swinging lightly to-and-fro as she hummed to herself.

Amanda turned an ashen color. She angrily turned to Aberdeen and said. "So this is how you repay all my kindnesses, I should have left you to die, you bastard!" "Amanda. Please don't talk to Connie that way and please, I am very grateful that you signed an agreement form to allow me to have that heart transplant. It saved my life" Aberdeen said beseechingly. Hastily, Amanda tried to regain her composure and backtrack, for she realised she had gone too far. She cast a wide, ghastly, frozen smile Aberdeen’s way and said “Look. I forgive you for selling all that precious furniture because I know you haven't been yourself lately But don't kid yourself that you and that horrid little creature you insist on retaining as a housekeeper are ever going to be together. She just wants your money and I'm here to protect you from that ever happening." It had always been her plan to win back Aberdeen but now she would have to change tactics if that woman was still around.

The sweat glistened on Aberdeen’s brow as he worked hard at tilling the soil. He dreamed the dream that someday, Mother Earth’s forests would dominate the landscape as they once did. "Agro forestry they called it.” He said absentmindedly to himself out loud. He wondered why he hadn't thought to do this before now. Planting trees on this vast acreage of land he owned was a back-breaking task but worth it because Connie was by his side. He stopped every now and then to admire the pure strength and beauty of the woman. Despite her slight frame, she could plant two trees to his every one. She never seemed to tire of the work; it all looked effortless from where he stood. He felt an overwhelming feeling of love in his heart for her as she tenderly and gently planted the fruit trees that would offer shelter for the vegetables and herbs. He felt buoyed and ebullient within. He wondered if he had ever felt this way before. He was determined to turn everything around now that he had left Big Pharma.

Amanda Farcorf was determined to get her ex-husband back but the damn idiot had quit his job suddenly, sold his mansion and was living god-only-knows-how on that fertile land he bought years ago. It was hers in her mind, the land and Aberdeen. Ever since he had his heart transplant, she had realised what a fool she had been to divorce him. She could have used that land and built herself a giant luxurious resort. According to her sources, Aberdeen was trying to win the love of that vile housekeeper and it looked like he was succeeding! But she wasn't going down without a fight. It was the best land in the valley, the perfect place for the rich and famous to preen and strut and parade around in, why, she could even add a casino to the resort. Wouldn't that be grand! She had to do something...the money was running out and so was her patience.

Return to “Express yourself”