Story of fiction and fantasy and science fiction

''Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it.''
-Bruce Lee
LostNFound

Re: Story of fiction and fantasy and science fiction

Post by LostNFound »

60 ON THE BEACH AND HOME

The four people, two men and two women stood on the beach for a short time and then began to wade into the water as the 2 and 3 foot waves crashed in their curl and washed up onto the beach. A family of dolphins where waiting a few hundred feet out and when the people reached them they gathered them onto their backs and began to swim toward the open sea. A short distance from where the humans had been picked up there was a wavering spot in the air just above the water. The dolphins with the humans on their backs picked up speed and quick enough jumped through the wavering air and disappeared. It was a bright sunny day on the world of Nani – Kai – Kale. The small island had two dwellings for humans situated on the side of the slope that rose from the clear blue waters of the ocean. The beach was fine white sand and the four humans sat in wicker chairs that they had brought from the dwellings. The two older humans had already spent time in the sun and were quite tanned. They both had turned a darker shade of brown while the two younger humans had begun to turn brown. They would be exploring the island today to the north end. The dolphins and the whales came and talked with them as they walked the beach and they learned the languages of the Ohana. The younger woman learned about her mother and sister and her father and brother. They all were content and were enjoying a new world. It was a few months after they had arrived, the women were called into the waters and they both gave birth. The younger woman had two girls with bright red hair at birth. The older woman gave birth to a boy and she called him Johan. The two girls were named Marcail and Moire. The Children grew fast and could talk in human language and in Ohana language. They could speak in the mind and their abilities were many. They had been born with all of their knowledge and full use of their brains.

It was a sunny day on the beach where Devlin and Hanna had taken Bob Comets body into the waters. The ocean was calm and the breeze was cool. Marni, Jubel, Megan and Devlin had stacked up the logs for a big bon fire later. Hattie and Hanna were on there way with Little Jubel. Otto and Debra were bringing the other children and they all had planned to sleep on the beach this night and spend time with the dolphins. It had been a little over a week since the married couples had left for their honeymoons. Leif and Emma were still in America or perhaps traveling to parts unknown for now. Devlin and Jubel were sitting up the big shade awning when Hattie drove the truck onto the beach. Little Jubel jumped out and ran for the water. Megan watched him hit the water and almost immediately dive under. She had to smile. The boy looked like he had grown 2” in the last week. She knew he would grow fast but she was being surprised at just how fast that was turning out to be. Otto and Debra drove their truck onto the beach next and the children jumped off the back and started to run for the water. Debra stopped them with a loud whistle and said “before you get in the water let’s get the truck unloaded.” Henry was the first to grab some of the camping gear and begin to carry it over to the big shade structure. Otto and Debra grabbed the heavier coolers and carried them over. It wasn’t long before all the gear and foods were moved to the canopy area. The children were hanging around being antsy when Debra finally shooed them off.

The fire pits had been built and the tents erected. The tables had been set up and everyone was sitting around under the shade canopy and talking about all the things that had happened within the last year and a half. The children were in the water with the dolphins and flying them around. Fau’tra and three of her children had left earlier to retrieve some others or that is what she had said. Otto was telling everybody the sad news. “You all remember when Rolin came and picked up Amanda at the wedding. He told Nathan and me that Keith Hammond went missing and they were searching for him. Well Nathan and I showed him where Keith’s truck was and he said he would have to talk to us. So the next day he came by.” Jubel spoke up and said “yes, he wanted to know how we knew about Keith Hammond’s truck and why it was parked in the bush across from the farm.” Jubel paused and looked at Devlin. Devlin shook his head and spoke up. “I told Rolin the truth about those men that attacked us the night before the wedding and how they seemed real set on getting something at the farm. He asked me what had happened to the men. I told him that we fought them off and then all of a sudden they left. When we figured they were gone we searched around and found Hammonds truck. We figured they may have stolen it but they sure didn’t take it with them. Chief Wakely was very skeptic, he asked me what we thought those men might be after. I told him that we did not know or even why they chose the farm to attack. Could be they were looking to rob us or something. I also told him that they were dressed in all black clothes like a special ops military team or something. Well anyway, the chief wasn’t real convinced but he called a tow truck and they hauled Mr. Hammond’s truck off. I got the fee ling that the Chief will be looking for concrete answers.”

Hattie had listened to this and said “poor Rolin, he seemed so bewildered. He came by the store and questioned me also. I did not know anything other than the 6 men that seemed to want something real bad. I think Rolin was really trying to understand why those men tried to rob or do something worse to us and would steel Hammond’s truck and leave it in the bush. I think those men were from a secret organization that kill’s folk for a living.” Hanna and Marni both listened to the conversation and finally Marni spoke. “Those men were from the government or one of their secret organizations. They were looking for me and Jubel specifically and somehow we triggered an alarm when we showed up at the farm. They meant to kill us and anyone that was with us. I believe Jeanette and Galia may have rid the world of their kind. I can not be sure but they did say that something happened to destroy their bases. You all saw what they were like and I came so close to being just like them. They wanted any secrets that we were suppose to have about their very nasty business. I did tell that nasty General about being transformed into a water breather before they were sent back to their destruction.” She reached over and wrapped her arm around Jubel and he hugged her closely.

Otto finally spoke again. “I wanted to tell you all that Rolin and his men finally found Keith. He had been killed and stashed in the bush just east of his farm. I think that is where those men took control of his truck. Rolin told me there was an on board camera on Keith’s truck and it showed a man standing in the road and then the truck veering off the road. There was a sound recording but it was damaged to badly to understand what was being said.” Hattie was very saddened. She had known Keith for along time and Bob knew him even longer. “You know, Keith was a loner but he had a good heart. Sure he drank a little too much but when Bob was around, he would go get Keith and we would have diner together. I am going to miss the old sop. Everyone was solemn for a few minutes and then Debra spoke. “Well, it certainly was a bad thing that happened and we all could have been thrown into a hole somewhere also. I hope Chief Wakely is satisfied, he can be a real stickler for detail and if he is not sure about something he will dig and dig until he becomes thoroughly convinced about something as nasty as murder. Hanna looked around and thought to put her two cents into this conversation. “Okay, we know that the bad guys won’t be coming back. Personally speaking, I don’t think there is anything that may come our way that we can’t handle in the positive or negative. That Chief guy can and will dig until he is satisfied that what we told him about those men is true. He has been told that we don’t know what, where or who they could be. I suppose we could take him back in time and let him see the truth of the matter if it comes to it.” Every one looked at her and then the chuckling started until they all were laughing.

The children finally came out of the water and played on the beach. The afternoon wore on and finally the sun began to set behind the mountains. The fires were started in the cook pits and the big stacked log fire was started. The Children had walked the beach and found more small logs to stack on the big fire and finally settled down. Henry and Waji surprised everybody by sitting on a log close to the big fire and playing guitars. They all had to wonder where the guitars came from but then realized that almost everyone here now could make things appear and disappear. The world was changing faster these days, the people were gathering their higher energies and remembering who they were and where they came from. It did not surprise them that these two children began playing old songs from the mid 20th century that fit around a campfire on the beach of any ocean on the world. The mood was set of happiness and everyone joined in with either clapping or singing and some even began to dance and laugh as they grabbed each other and swung around in the sand.

The two little girls with bright red hair and the blond hair boy stood at the edge of the fire light and listened to the music. It was not foreign to them because they knew the music. They had already been in the time period when this music was first played. They were waiting for their parents to reunite with their families. These children looked to be around the age of 6 or 7 years. They were born in the ocean of a very distant planet in a different galaxy of this universe. They waited with a patience that was uncommon to children of this age. The two women and two men stood in the water as the waves washed against them while they bid farewell to four dolphins that were hovering just above the water. These humans had only been gone for a little over a week from this world but the time on the distant world called Nani – Kai – Kale had passed in years it seemed. Their children had not been so patient when Fau’tra and her children had brought them through the portal to this world. They had hurried to the beach and now stood out of reach of the fire light waiting. Galia and Nathan turned first and waded onto the beach. Jeanette and John followed shortly and they came up behind their children quietly and stopped
LostNFound

Post by LostNFound »

Rene’ and little Jubel were dancing around in a circle with each other and suddenly stopped. Rene’ moved to the north side of the big bond fire and stared into the darkness toward the ocean. Galia and Jeanette touched their children in the mind and said go and meet your brothers and sisters, we are home. Megan and Debra had both watched their children stop dancing and move to the North side of the fire. They both were standing very still and staring into the dark. Megan started to ask if something was wrong as Debra was beginning to say the same thing. The next thing that happened made everyone turn in synchronicity and look. The two little girls and boy walked into the light and stopped just short of 10 feet from Rene’ and Jubel. The rest of the children walked up behind Rene’ and Jubel and stood. The scene appeared to be three children standing on one side while 7 other children stood on the opposite side and they all were facing each other. All the adults sitting at the table appeared to be frozen in time.

Jubel was the first to move. He knew that these children were born on Nani – Kai – Kale. He walked right up to them and spoke in the Ohana language. (“Welcome to earth”). The two girls looked at Jubel and said in the English language “we are happy to be here Urial. You are Megan’s son and we are Galia’s daughters.” Jubel was surprised that these two girls knew his real name. The reality of them telling him that they were Galia’s daughters and he was Megan’s son escaped him for a moment as the boy stepped forward and spoke in the Ohana language. (“I am Johan and my mother and father are Jeanette and John”). Rene’ moved to Jubel’s side and spoke into Johan’s mind. Have my sister and brother come with you, has Tias and Kali come also? There was a silence that seemed to engulf the ocean and then yes my darling sister, we have come home. And with that being said the sound of the waves crashing on the beach seemed to bring Jeanette, John, Galia and Nathan into view as they stepped into the fire light. The whooping and hollering and whistling came roaring from the people sitting around the table and it appeared there was a rush of humans coming together. The children had quickly moved to the side to avoid being run over by the joyous adults.

The reunion on the beach had turned into a joyous party. Jeanette, Galia, Nathan and John all talked about their time on the distant world of Nani – Kai – Kale. Megan, Devlin, Hanna, Marni and Jubel all knew the world well and also knew that times were very leisurely on that world. Fau’tra and her family visited their home world often and could construct the portal anywhere, anytime to move back and forth. The children had all gathered and Marcail and Moire and Johan told them about the oceans and the islands on Nani – Kai – Kale. The big fire was burning down and someone would put another log on every so often. Debra had started to feel woozy and Otto took her to their tent and made her feel comfortable or as best he could anyway. The voice in her head kept telling her that she was on her way. Debra wasn’t sure about what was being said to her in her mind. She was disorientated and it made her feel faint. Otto had said goodnight to everyone and sat in the tent with his wife while she tossed and turned. He knew she was pregnant but she had months to go before the birth or so he thought. He was worried and though that she may have to go to a hospital, because she was beginning to moan. He was getting ready to take her to the truck and drive into Paradise to the healing center when Jeanette and Galia said in a soft voice just outside the tent. “Otto, we must take Debra to the water.” Otto opened the flap of the tent and said “what are you saying, Debra is sick and I need to get her to the healing center.” Jeanette and Galia both had knelt down and Jeanette reached out to Otto. Debra is not sick dear man, she is having her baby and she must be born in the water.”

Otto was beside himself. “What do mean she is going to have her baby, she still has at least 7 months?” Galia smiled and said “no Otto, Lauren is swimming the canal as we speak and we need to get Debra into the water. Come take my hand and Jeanette will take Debra. We will return before the morning.” Otto was shaken and not quite sure but he knew these two women and he knew what they were capable of so with a slight trepidation he reached out and took Galia’s hand. Jeanette had crawled by him and took hold of Debra.

On the fine white sandy beach, the sun was warm but the breeze was cool. Two women and one man who was holding another woman in his arms waded into the crystal blue persuasion of the ocean. The man was gazing at the woman in his arms as she moaned in soft tones. The two dolphins had risen from the water and floated to the four humans. The man looked up at them and heard one say put the woman down into the water. We will take her to the birthing place. You must come with Yuti. The dolphin looked at the other two women and said you must wait here. Otto lowered Debra into the water and the first dolphin quickly took her and moved swiftly out to sea. The other dolphin moved to Otto who was standing in the water that was up to his neck all of a sudden and told him to grab the back fin. Otto did so and they moved through the water like a jet ski. Jeanette and Galia both sat down on the beach and let the water wash up onto their feet. A few hours later, the dolphins brought the woman and the man back. The woman was holding a baby girl. The baby looked like she was already a year old and as the dolphins turned and swam back out to sea, the woman and man and the baby girl all walked to the beach from shallow waters. https://youtu.be/BXz4gZQSfYQ" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
https://youtu.be/BXz4gZQSfYQ

Debra walked down the beach picking up shells. Lauren had trudged further up the beach and was standing on a rock outcropping into the ocean. She was talking with a dolphin that was floating serenely in the pool that was surrounded with a reef. The girl had grown so fast thought Debra. She looked like she was 5 or 6 years old and it had only been a month or so since they first came and Debra gave birth. She and Lauren and Otto had lived in one of the dwellings while Jeanette and Galia lived in the other one. Otto had left early this morning to gather some food from the south end of the island and Jeanette and Galia had wanted to cross the island to the west side. Debra had never experienced a complete relaxation of life as this before. She watched her daughter grow in leaps and bounds and they conversed with the Ohana everyday. The child could fly just like her and Otto and Jeanette and Galia. She knew that Lauren had all of her abilities in tact and suspected that the child could do everything that they all could even before she floated the canal into the ocean of life. She reached Lauren and asked if she was hungry, “I think father has returned and is making some lunch for us.” Lauren bid farewell to the dolphin and hopped over the rocks to the beach. “Mother, I think it is time for us to return home to the other world. Yuti has told me that the sun will be rising there soon.” Debra knew that they would have to return but she had hoped to spend more time in this paradise. “Well so be it then, I suppose we can come here any time.” “Yes mother, this is a place of birth and it is also our home.” Debra and Lauren walked down the beach toward the huts. Their foot prints in the sand washed away as they continued toward their destiny.

The light on the horizon to the east was becoming brighter by the minute. Hattie had already risen and was making the coffee. Hanna had been awake for a few hours already and was just wading to the beach. The little girl with auburn hair pushed the flap of the tent aside and stepped out onto the sand. She could see the sleeping bags of others lying around the big log fire that was still glowing at the base. She could see the sparks of the long died down fire and see the red hot coals. She walked over to the woman sitting next to a pit fire with a table to one side. The woman picked up a pot that had steam coming from a spout and poured some hot fluid into a cup. Lauren was very quiet and stood just behind the woman as another woman walked up the beach toward them both. Hanna had watched the little girl come from Debra and Otto’s tent as she floated to the beach. When she stood up and waded ashore she watched the girl walk to where Hattie was pouring herself some coffee. The little girl stopped and just stood. Hanna approached and finally said “hello.” The little girl turned and looked straight at her. “You must be Hanna?” Hanna was surprised and Hattie almost lost her coffee as she turned around.
LostNFound

Post by LostNFound »

“And who might you be young one?” Lauren turned to Hattie and then back to Hanna. “May I have something to drink?” Hattie looked bewildered and then said “yes dear, what would you like, we have ice tea and lemonade and this here is hot coffee.” Lauren looked at the steam rising from Hattie’s cup and said “may I have some of that” and pointed to Hattie’s cup. “My name is Lauren.” Hanna moved to a chair and asked for some of the coffee also. “Well then little one where might you be from?” Lauren received the hot cup of coffee from Hattie and took a sip. It was very hot and made her looked surprised. Hattie said quickly, “That is very hot so you got to blow on it before you take a sip. Come have a seat and tell us about yourself. We have a bit before these other sleepy heads get up.” Lauren puckered up and blew on the hot liquid before she took another sip. This time it did not burn her lips. She looked at Hanna and spoke in the Ohana Language. (I am Lauren Kelly and my mother and father are Otto and Debra Kelly). Hanna almost spit her coffee out but held it in check. She spoke back in the Ohana Language also. (So you were born on Nani – Kai – Kale then). Lauren spoke in the English this time and said “yes Hanna, I am sister to Moire and Marcail and Johan and as mother says I am sister to all the other children of paradise here.

Hattie was baffled but she kept her cool. “Your mother was not due for at least another 7 months, how is it you are here and appear to be maybe 6 years old.” Lauren held up her hand and spread her fingers. “Only five still, 6 maybe next week.” Hattie looked at Hanna and then heard Debra speak. “You know how children grow like weeds, especially on Nani – Kai – Kale.” Hattie and Hanna both turned around and saw Debra standing there with a big smile on her face. “Lauren, you’re not giving these two a hard time?” “No mother, Aunt Hattie and Aunt Hanna offered me some hot fluid and conversation while everybody else seems to be asleep.” Debra walked over and dragged another chair close and held out an empty cup. “I could use some of that myself, it’s been month’s since I had a good cup of coffee.” Hanna had to ask, “When did you go to Nani – Kai – Kale?” “Oh, it was right after midnight I think. I was having a hard time when Otto took me to the tent.” Hattie poured the coffee for Debra and poured herself another cup. “So you went to another world and had a child that is now 5 years or close to 6 years old from midnight to now?” She looked at her time meter and it read 5:45am. “So that would be a year for every hour?” Debra looked at Hattie and smiled. “Hattie, I don’t know how the time thing works anywhere, anymore. I know we spent at least a few months or maybe longer on an island in a real blue ocean and Lauren was born in that ocean.” Hanna asked another question from pure curiosity. “How did you get there if I may ask?” Debra took a sip of the coffee and said “Hattie this coffee is wonderful.” She turned to Hanna and said “Jeanette and Galia took us. It seems they both were there themselves. You know that. It wasn’t to long before we went that they all came back with their children.” Hanna had a thoughtful look on her face and decided to not pursue that question any further.

The three women and the Auburn haired child discussed the world of Nani – Kai – Kale and the world of Earth for another hour before other folks began to stir. Otto was the first one that came to the campfire and asked for a cup of coffee. He was tanned to the max as was Debra and Lauren. They had not noticed Jeanette, John, Galia and Nathan in the dark light but as soon as they rose to the morning it could be seen that they too had been under the sun for extended periods of time. The two little red heads had tans but their freckles could be seen clearly. Johan looked like a mini surfer with his longer blond hair. Lauren was introduced to the other children and was immediately accepted as a sister. She seemed to be the youngest and Rene’ and Ursula almost doted over her. Everyone could see that Rene’ and Ursula loved their new sister. Waji, who was the youngest boy was taken by Lauren and acted very shyly around her. Love in bloom was the impression and they all decided to stay another day and night on the beach. Nathan, Devlin and Jubel disappeared and appeared on the Comet farm to feed the animals while Otto and John took Lonny and Henry and did the same on the Harmony farm.

It was mid afternoon and all the children were in the water playing with the dolphin family. The adults were sitting around and making plans for new houses and where to build them. Three miles to the north two people sparkled into existence. The two Roo’s were resting up under the bush and raised their heads when the sparkling began. It was very short but they watched the two humans appear. They did not move as the two humans began walking down the beach. The human woman swirled her arm and two containers appeared in front of them. The humans picked the objects up and continued to walk toward the south. Both Roo’s went back to napping in the shade of the bush. Leif and Emma had filled the buckets with clams as they walked the beach. As they came closer to the camp site they saw the children playing on the beach. They both smiled. They had been in the past and all over the world. The Haven had been a wonderful place to spend their first few weeks. They got to know all the people and the animals that lived their. The big tree called Greybark was one of Emma’s favorite beings. When she met Philamena and Janx she fell in love with them. They both reminded her of the cows she had when she was a little girl. They had also met the people that were on missions for brief moments as they stepped into the garden for short meetings. Emma had fallen right into this dimension. She truly was a transplant because she never existed in this dimension and to be brought here to escape the agonies of her own dimension gave her much wonder. She and Leif had talked about a possible way to change the world in her original dimension to heal it just as this world was being healed. Those adventures would be written in another story.

The children saw them first and ran to them. The commotion of that meeting caught the adult’s attention and the welcome home celebration was very joyous. Leif and Emma had returned home on the beach. The families became well known in Paradise. Hattie and Hanna were shown how to travel in and out of time and the two begin to have great adventures together. Harmony the tree was given the gift of knowing all the children of Paradise and those children spent much time gaining wisdom from the ancient being. They in turn showed Harmony how to move around and the old fellow visited with his brothers and sisters. The children that were born on Nani – Kai – Kale began to take the other children there to meet the Ohana and spend much time learning other ways. The town of Paradise grew in wisdom and knowledge and the peoples all began to spread to other towns and cities and show people how to enter the dreamnet and open their minds to higher energies. The world was awakening and the world was healing as the Children of Paradise explored other worlds and even dimensions.

THE DREAM WEAVER

The man stood on the beach and gazed at the sand and the water and the sky. He slowly turned around and saw the slope of the land as it turned into thick bush with sparse trees and he could see the mountains and the clouds above them. The big bright ball hanging in the sky spread warmth against his skin and the breeze from the infinitesimal expanse of water washed his hair backward from his face. He stretched himself into the darkness that resided around the little planet he lived upon and looked at the bluish brown and white colors. The feeling that this planet was alive and she was speaking loudly with joy of being healthy made his heart leap with happiness. He smiled and knew that the infinitesimal dimensions were within a hands reach to him.

The dreamland had become a consistent landscape, a home, a place to launch backward through a gateway of dreamtime into a dreamnet and into the corporeal world of time and matter. Once there was just a dream of something untouched, that became an awareness of a web of dreams that became a dreamnet. The spirit was the man that remained in the corporeal realm that came to understand the knowledge of the oneness of the universe. That grew in the fullness of the wisdom of all connection. He/She moved in every moment in all of eternity and connected the threads of all times. The soul, the hearts center, the spirit, the mind were one and yet were all. The man learned to weave the dreams of life together. Life is abundant and is always. Light is the energy and swirls around and through the strings, the webs as the dreams are woven for all to see. The Divine Creator is the universe, is all, is within, and is without.

The Beginning……………………………….
LostNFound

Post by LostNFound »

BOOK THREE……………A WORLD OF HEALING

INSANITY OF A PSYCHOPAT
H

A small contingent of insane top brass and Scientists were beginning to gather at the old Area 51 base in Nevada. General Montgomery Wagger had been the man behind the scenes of the chemical and biological mixture that had been sent to this old base to store for future use. He had just turned 58 years old and had been around when the Original Geoengineering program was in full swing. He knew that the Biological additive would kill hundreds of thousands of people within a few weeks after the initial first spraying. He had lined up 500 jets to pack the stuff in and they all had been reequipped with the tanks and spray systems. The Emperor was the only one besides his small team that knew what was going to happen. They all had agreed to clear the West Coast first and then work towards the western slope of the Rockies.

They had set 5 nuclear bombs in places that would open the San Andreas Fault enough to dump a large portion of California, into the sea. The Cascadian Fault line had also been rigged to do the same for Washington and Oregon Once the spray began its work, his team would relocate to the Denver base under DIA and they all would be setting up the city to survive the next 10 years while the countries destroyed themselves The base in New Mexico that was also called Area 51 or Dulce had the gates to move from one system to the next in this universe. The many species that had been living there had already fortified that place so it would survive the destruction that was to come. The Midwest was to become a great inland sea once again after millions and millions of years, The East coast would sink and be underwater to the Appellation mountain range. It was still unclear how many folks might survive but that could be handled at a later time. It had been set up so the rest of the world would destroy them selves through a nuclear holocaust. So the ten years under ground would tell tale The concoction was being duplicated at this time and it was estimated to take at least another 4 to 6 weeks before they could even begin to load it aboard the jets……………….

The Children of Paradise is dedicated to a wonderful sister who is a co-writer and inspiration for the story.
I wish to thank Constance Neal for her wonderful creative talent and gift.

Steven
LostNFound

Post by LostNFound »

I have edited enough of the Third and final book of this trilogy. I had thought to post a partial chapter list and some beginning chapters. I must say that this trilogy of books has been a wonder to me. writing has given me much more in my life to be wondrous and thankful for. I actually wrote a good part of this third book prior to writing the second book. It was Constance that began the second book with her wonderful story lines and Characters that propelled me into picking up the baton to complete that book as I did. I would sincerely hope that The story fit into her thoughts. There are many of loving kindness that have and do give me inspiration to write what I do. These stories may be Fantasy, Science Fiction and just plain Fiction but for all intents of telling this story, it does fit into a reality of sorts with my life. I firmly believe that when anyone writes it comes from their deeper self. It can be Non-fiction and it can be pure fiction but it does rise from the soul and spirit.

I hope you enjoy this final chapter of a trilogy that began over three years bygone. It is a step beyond but moves to a healing within the soul, the being, the life of Mother earth and her symbiotic children. So here we go, buckle your seat belts and roll the windows down.

Steven
LostNFound

Post by LostNFound »

PART III A WORLD OF HEALING

PROLOG INSANITY OF A PSYCHOPATH
CHAPTERS

1 THE CHILDREN and THE SOLDIERS
2 THE CANYON ROAD
3 A REJOICING
4 PLANES, BOMBS AND RATS
5 THE BOMB SQUADS AND FUTURE CHILDREN
6 THE NORTH AIR FIELD
7 SUPER SOLDIERS, GIFTS AND A DRONE
8 TO TAKE A SECRET
9 THE NORTHWEST TEAM
10 IN BETWEEN AND OTHER DIMENSIONS
11 DULCE
12 THE RAT THAT COULD NOT SWIM
13 THE CHILDREN OF THE BUS (Company B)
14 LOGAN AND THE MOUNTAIN
15 TAMARA AND THE WHALES
16 ONLY A MOMENT
17 TAMARA AND THE MOUNTAIN
18 THE WONDER OF ALICE
19 THE ENCOUNTER AND REBIRTH
20 THE UNDOING OF A PSYCHOPATH
21 MISFITS AND ALIENS
22 THE BEGINNING OF A FAULT
23 JOHN AND A DOG NAMED BILL
24 STANDBY
25 NUMBER FOUR
26 A BEAR, A FOX AND A WOLF
27 THE CHILDREN OF FRAZER PARK
28 THE CAVES OF THE KIREALS
29 THE GROUTH
30 THE S'IRUSS
31 A BURIAL AND THE BABY
32 THE END OF THE FAULT
33 MARCUS
34 ALISHA
35 THE INDIAN, A LION AND A FARADAY CAGE
36 THE FOX AND THE ALIEN
37 ISSONA
38 ISAAC AND THE MISFITS
39 EVICTED
Last edited by LostNFound on Sun Oct 28, 2018 5:42 pm, edited 3 times in total.
LostNFound

Post by LostNFound »

INSANITY OF A PSYCHOPATH

A small contingent of insane top brass and Scientists were beginning to gather at the old Area 51 base in Nevada. General Montgomery Wagger had been the man behind the scenes of the chemical and biological mixture that had been sent to this old base to store for future use. He had just turned 58 years old and had been around when the Original Geoengineering program was in full swing. He knew that the Biological additive would kill hundreds of thousands of people within a few weeks after the initial first spraying. He had lined up 500 jets to pack the stuff in and they all had been reequipped with the tanks and spray systems. The Emperor was the only one besides his small team that knew what was going to happen. They all had agreed to clear the West Coast first and then work towards the western slope of the Rockies.

They had set 5 nuclear bombs in places that would open the San Andreas Fault enough to dump a large portion of California, into the sea. The Cascadian Fault line had also been rigged to do the same for Washington and Oregon Once the spray began its work, his team would relocate to the Denver base under DIA and they all would be setting up the city to survive the next 10 years while the countries destroyed themselves The base in New Mexico that was also called Area 51 or Dulce had the gates to move from one system to the next in this universe. The many species that had been living there had already fortified that place so it would survive the destruction that was to come. The Midwest was to become a great inland sea once again after millions and millions of years, The East coast would sink and be underwater to the Appellation mountain range. It was still unclear how many folks might survive but that could be handled at a later time. It had been set up so the rest of the world would destroy them selves through a nuclear holocaust. So the ten years under ground would tell tale The concoction was being duplicated at this time and it was estimated to take at least another 4 to 6 weeks before they could even begin to load it aboard the jets……………….

1 THE CHILDREN and THE SOLDIERS

Montgomery and Kalista along with all the other children had spent the last few weeks in southern Idaho and Northeastern Nevada planting trees and enjoying a very nice time of being in the wilderness. Montgomery knew that they would be meeting with some military folks and the teams from the haven before to long. They were all coming together for the assault on the large area called Area 51 in Nevada. He was not sure what their part would be but all the children knew they had a part and that was important.

Jackpot was a peaceful small town and had been good to the children. They had planted quite a few orchards for the folks and had been given places to stay and plenty of wonderful meals. The people grew to love them all and some of the families wanted to adopt them. Montgomery had politely declined the invitations but not before talking with all of the children to hear their decisions. When they all had voiced their thoughts and gave their decisions it was determined that they were all part of their own family and would continue to move around and help to heal the world. Montgomery and Kalista were delighted and knew that these children were their brothers and sisters. They all gathered at the bus on a foggy cold morning and stored all the belongings they had in the storage racks along the bottom of the bus under the passenger area above. Montgomery and Kalista talked with them and gave them the itinerary of their next destination. They were not sure of all the details but had been told to meet up with certain groups of folks and where to meet with them. All the children spoke in the mind.

The sun was still below the eastern horizon and the chill made them all hurry into the bus. Justin Whether had started the engine and turned on the heaters so when the children climbed aboard the warmth was a great welcome. As the bus pulled out of the grove of trees and headed for the main road to the south the children were talking about the folks that had taken them in and how they would miss the loving people of Jackpot. While the bus had sat idle in the grove someone had painted the words ARMY in the standard yellow letters on the sides and the rear, this made the bus look like a regular ARMY vehicle. Shortly after they had turned onto highway 93 heading south a small convoy of military vehicles caught up to them and a Humvee pulled around and moved to the front. A scout car with a 30 millimeter gun mount and two more Humvee’s kept pace behind and soon a troop carrier showed up behind the entire convoy. Justin and Montgomery had been in mind speaking with Bill and Samuel and were given directions to just follow the front Humvee. So the merry little convoy moved south on the two lane highway as the children became more excited about their next adventure in the healing process.

The secret underground caverns that had been discovered in the high Rockies within the northern part of the Rocky Mountain National Park had swollen with Patriots. A lot of Army soldiers and Police folks had deserted from the Emperor’s forces and found their way to the base that was becoming a large meeting place and would be used to spearhead the invasion into Denver to change the Emperor’s rule over the old United States of America. It seemed that groups of people were showing up daily and a lot of them were military and police. The camp had to be hidden as best as could be and the underground caverns would soon run out of space to house all the folks.

Sergeant Major Jack Bollard had talked with Major Wheeler and hand picked 10 of his best men to fly in the chopper. The others would drive the Humvee’s and another 12 good men would ride in the troop carrier to meet up with a bus load of children in Northeast Nevada. Jack and his men would be going to a place close to the major base and would infiltrate an air field where the surveillance had spotted a large group of planes. They were to gather more Intel and wait for the others to arrive before the action started. They had to open the way for the others to get in at the right time.

Captain Carl Hanks had become familiar with the new Dispance cloak and stealth gear that the chopper had been outfitted with. He also learned to use and understand the Jet gear that had been outfitted on the bird and knew the limitations of it. Bill had made sure that all was explained and the mission had been gone over with a fine tooth comb. This base held the last deadly chemical poisons of the old Chemtrail Geoengineering of the early 21st century weather wars. The only real scary part of this stuff was the biological stuff that had been added that would kill human beings in a very short time. Their mission was to destroy this stuff forever and arrest or annihilate the perpetrators for trying to use this on the human population. He had warmed up the chopper and Lieutenant Randy Hauser had made sure all the tracking gear and other additional gear was hot. Jack and his men came from the caves and climbed aboard the chopper and once settled Carl activated the Cloak and lifted the chopper up and flew toward Nevada and their special area.

Montgomery noticed the front Humvee pulling over into an old rest stop and followed. The Convoy pulled around the old buildings and took a dirt road down a hillside. The road wound down the hill and leveled out at the bottom where they crossed a creek that had shallow water running lazily towards the south. Once on the other side they continued to a small grove of yucca trees and what appeared to be some oak trees. Pulling in under the trees they stopped and Montgomery watched two men get out of the Humvee and walk toward the bus. The Children began to chatter until Kalista asked them to settle down. The two soldiers approached the bus door and waited for Montgomery to open it. Montgomery opened the door and the first soldier saluted him. “Captain Montgomery I presume?” “I am Sergeant Peter Thomson and we have been sent to reinforce you and your company and escort you to the main camp of our forces”. Montgomery was taken by surprise at first but Bill spoke into his mind and told him to accept the Sergeant’s assistance and then told him that he was a Captain and the Children were his company of men and women as it would be.

Montgomery looked at the Sergeant and said “well Sergeant, we are glad that you have joined us. Is this a rest stop for us to get acquainted or should we proceed to the main camp as quickly as possible”? Peter told him that this place was a good stop to take a break and get everyone refreshed before they moved on. He told Montgomery that the road from here was fairly rough and would take a good couple of days to traverse to the main camp. Montgomery asked about the revisions that had been made to the bus and would they allow it to make it over the rough roads. Sergeant Thomson told him that the bus had been outfitted with all wheel drive and had been lifted somewhat and should be able to make it. He showed Montgomery how to shift the rig to be in the all wheel drive mode and if the vehicle got into tight spots he and his men could get it out easy enough. As they talked some of the men from the transport made sure the bus was refueled and checked all the running gear. The Children all watched from the windows as these men moved around the bus. The men saw them all looking and smiled at them.

Some of the soldiers had set up some canopies and tables and some military rations had been placed on the tables. Montgomery and Kalista both had been told to get the children off the bus so they could all take the necessary breaks required and get some food before they would continue. Sergeant Thomson said they would be spending a few hours to make some revisions and study the road from this point. He had already sent one Humvee ahead for scouting. The children piled off the bus and began to disperse to different places. Some immediately went to the food tables and started meeting the soldiers and conversing. All the while the children were taking care of business and eating; a contingent of soldiers from the troop carrier had drug some jacks and tools to the bus and began doing something under it. The children could see portable welding equipment sparking and hear the pounding of metal against metal. The wheels and tires were all changed to bigger wheels and tires. The tires looked like tractor tires with a wide breath and tall treads. It seemed like no time had passed and the men lowered the bus, although it appeared that it did not lower very much from where it had been jacked up, and removed all the tools and portable welding equipment back to the truck they had retrieved it from. When all was said and done the bus was raised from the ground another 12 inches and now stood with a clearance of at least 24 inches or more from the ground. The tires looked like monster truck tires from those old time monster truck races back in the late 90’s and early 2000’s.

Montgomery called all the children to come to the canopies and asked them to form a line. The soldiers had brought trunks from the same truck that held all the tools and placed them along side the canopies. When all the children had lined up Montgomery began to call each by name to come forward. As each one came forward a soldier would hand that child a pair of boots and the next man would hand a complete set of fatigues. It was very interesting to see as each child’s name was called and he or she came forward, the boots fit perfectly and the uniform actually had their name on it. Each child was lead to a tent that had been erected, one for the boys and one for the girls and asked to change into the uniforms. After all the children had received their prospective uniforms and had changed into them, Montgomery asked them to form up by the bus in rows like they did when planting the trees. The children lined up 10 across and 4 deep. 40 small soldiers were standing at attention with smiles on their faces. The uniforms fit each one perfectly and it was quit a sight to see. Sergeant Peter Thomson had given the order for his men to break the camp and all the gear, canopies and tents were taken down and stored into the vehicles. He then had all his men form up like the children and they all stood in front of the children with smiles on their faces also. Montgomery and Kalista had been given uniforms also. Montgomery had Captain Bars on his and Kalista had Lieutenant Insignia on hers. Sergeant Peter Thomson stood in front of his men while Montgomery and Kalista stood in front of their company of children. Peter saluted the Captain and asked “What are your orders Sir?” Montgomery smiled and said “well Sergeant Thomson my first order is that you call me Monty and I will call you Peter and all these men and children will be one company and we will all fight together as brothers and sisters. You have been briefed on this mission and have the directions to the main base where we are to meet the rest of our commanders. I would say that we proceed by your lead at this moment. I will rely on your expertise at this time and my company will learn from your men and we will teach you the gifts we have to offer.”

Peter turned to his men and said “let’s move out then.” As he said this Corporal Ben Sweeny approached and said Corporal Ackerson had radioed in and said that the road was clear for at least 25 miles ahead but it got pretty rough and at the 15 mile marker it became very narrow on the canyon that had to be crossed so the bus could be a problem. Peter acknowledged the communication and looked at Monty. “What do you say about that Sir, I mean Monty?” Montgomery smiled and said “Let’s get going” and turned to the children and asked them to get aboard. Every one got into the vehicles and Sergeant Thomson moved out first in his Humvee as all the others fell in behind and the full company convoy was on its way.
LostNFound

Post by LostNFound »

2 THE CANYON ROAD

After leaving the rest stop area, the goat trail road headed west. The road was smooth in the sand for almost a mile and then became rough with rocks and ruts. The road seemed to climb steadily after around 5 miles and the rocks became bigger and the crevasses got wider as they climbed higher. The modifications to the bus proved to be quite adequate to traverse this road and Montgomery had to put the vehicle in all wheel drive when the road began to steadily climb up hills. It seemed that they would climb one hill and then go down for a short distance only to climb another hill that was a bit steeper and higher than the last. The road kept on going this way and the hills kept getting higher and the Humvee’s would slide to the side as they climbed. The troop carrier seemed to be having some trouble at one point on a rather steep hill so all the men piled out and helped to push the truck over a certain boulder area and continued to walk after that. The bus traversed this particular point without too much trouble but it appeared to get hairy until it finally climbed over the last big rock surface and reached the top where it leveled out. All the soldiers from the troop carrier finally made it to the top and had to sit and rest for a short time while every one hydrated themselves thoroughly. All the vehicles rested at the top on a flat surface and it looked like it stretched for miles and miles in front of them. Sergeant Thomson said it looked like they could make some good time for awhile on the level ground. One of the Humvee’s had sustained a flat tire so the men replaced it while everyone took a break stretched and relieved themselves.

Montgomery motioned for Peter to come and talk with him. When the boy and the man reached a spot that was away from the others Montgomery asked Peter “so where is this canyon that may be a very bad spot for the bus”? Peter told him that they had only come about 10 miles from the rest stop and it looked like the flat area ahead of them was good traveling for awhile but his man had said that it was around 15 miles or so before that canyon so they would have to pay close attention. Montgomery shook his head in acknowledgement and did not say anymore at this time. Peter did tell him that his men were waiting on the other side of the canyon and would stay there until they had gotten through okay and reached the other side.

The road to the edge of the canyon was around 5 miles and was smooth. They did not travel very fast because it would raise a lot of dust even though it was late in the year. The Nevada desert was or seemed to always be dry so the travel was slow and the dust at minimal. The road began to get rocky once again as they approached the canyon edge and for the last 300 yards or so it was nothing but rocks. The road surface almost disappeared and sloped downward toward the edge. The rocks were slippery and if one was not careful a vehicle could slide right off the cliff edge. As they approached, Peter’s Humvee did start to slide on the rocks but he managed to control the vehicle and pulled off the side. All the other vehicles stopped and people began to get out and walk to the edge to investigate. The beginning of the road down into the canyon was carved with water runoff and ran downward fairly fast before it turned sharply along the side of the cliff and then ran down with at least a 9 percent grade. Montgomery stood at the turn with Peter and both of them gazed with trepidation at the road running along side the vertical cliff. The canyon itself looked to be possibly a half of a mile deep with what looked like a small river at the bottom. From what they could see the road was quite narrow and had a solid rock wall on the inside with a very steep loose rocky side on the down side. Peter sent two of his men down the road to gage the width and steepness and how solid it might be.

Montgomery talked with Sergeant Thomson and said “we should try to clear as much of this loose rock away at the top as we can so the vehicles won’t slide off this edge. If we do this at least we will have a chance of getting on the road going down, don’t you agree?” Peter shook his head in agreement and called for his men to begin moving the loose rocks away. Montgomery spoke to the children and they all began to help moving the rocks to clear a path that would not be so dangerous. About 45 minutes passed and the two men came back. The path had been cleared of most of the loose rocks and everyone was sitting around taking a break. Corporal Hammer and Private Garrett walked over to Sergeant Thomson and began to give a Sitrep. Corporal Hammer spoke and said “the road is fairly steep in most places and the width is anywhere from 8 to 10 feet. There are places where it narrows to even less than 8 feet but a vehicle can cross as long as one hugs the inside. These places have been washed out with the rain mostly but some have actually caved off. We did see the tracks of Corporal Ackerson and his men. It looks like they actually had one man driving while the other two walked in some places. I am not really sure we should be taking that bus down this road.” “There are a number of switch backs that seem to be very tight and the bus may not be able to negotiate the turns.” Peter looked at Montgomery with a questionable look on his face and then looked at the children. He then turned back to the Corporal and said “we’ve got to get this bus and these children to the main base; they are a very crucial part of our getting onto that base.” “Without the bus and the children we may not stand a chance of getting in there.”

Montgomery had heard all of this and said “we are willing to chance this road unless there is an alternative.” Sergeant Peter Thomson looked at his time piece and back at the way they had come and said “there is an alternative way around this canyon but I am afraid we will not have time to get to the main base to start the mission if we decide to go that way. It will take us 2 days longer and our risk of being stopped is far more probable that way. Yes we will be entering the area under a devious premise but coming from this way will be considered a proper way as apposed to coming in the front way. I cannot say anymore at this time until we get to our main base of operations and we are expected at 07 hundred the day after tomorrow. All is set into motion at this point and cannot be extended. All I can say is if we miss our deadline we will not get a second chance and millions of people are not going to see the near future.

Montgomery looked at the Sergeant and said “very well Peter we will go into the canyon.” With that he turned and walked back towards the bus and all the children fell in as he walked. Kalista was sitting inside the bus and noticed all the children and Montgomery moving toward the bus. When they reached the bus Montgomery asked them all to board and when that was accomplished he climbed aboard and shut the door. As they all sat down he began to talk and said “we are going to go down this road with this bus and we must make it to the other side because we are needed to save a lot of people. I know that you all have the gift of telepathy and you also have the gift of levitation. We are going to be required to use these gifts on this part of our journey and it may be very hard at times but if we all do this together we will be able to do what is needed”. “I am asking for all your help and for those that want to walk this road rather than ride on the bus I only ask that you stay close and enter the mind of one to help when it is needed”.

Sergeant Thomson gathered his men and led the convoy onto the canyon road. All the vehicles were in all wheel drive and moved very slowly and cautiously as they traversed the first curve to crawl along the side wall of the canyon. Thomson was in the lead and 5 men had begun to walk in front to be lookouts for any dangerous areas. The scout car followed about 50 feet behind with more of the men walking in between. Behind the scout car was another Humvee and it had been decided that each vehicle would maintain at least 50 feet or so behind each other and there would be men walking in between. The Children talked with one another and decided to split up and walk with the men in between the vehicles. The bus was next in line and Montgomery had shifted the transmission into a crawl gear as it was named, so the bus just literally crawled down the road. The first turn to the cliff face was a bit tricky as the bus scraped the side of the cliff while negotiating the turn. After the turn had been made Montgomery crawled down about 70 feet or so and locked the bus down and waited for the troop carrier to line up behind. The convoy had stopped so the next phase could be accomplished. It had been decided to hook the wench from the troop carrier to the rear of the bus to help apply brakes if needed.

Alisha Broward had just turned 7 years when the children were in Jackpot. She was one of the newest children to join the family. Her parents had both died in a car accident one year earlier and she had been orphaned. Montgomery and Kalista had found her in an old abandoned house as they traveled through the mountains in Idaho. Alisha had run away from an orphanage in Coeur d’Alene Idaho and was starved and dirty when the family found her. She began to thrive and be very healthy after the first few weeks with the other children. Montgomery and Kalista both knew that she was quite different. She almost immediately began talking telepathically to them and her abilities with levitation were powerful. The other children found this out one day when the bus had a flat tire and while the children were looking for the jack Alisha actually lifted the bus with her powers so they could change the tire. From that point on she was the favorite little sister and the other children would sit and mind talk and learn from her. She was the first one to leave the bus as it started to go down the road. She told Montgomery that she must walk with the men behind Sergeant Thomson’s truck.

As Sergeant Thomson started down the road five of his men fell in behind the Humvee. Corporal Hammer and Private Garrett had already moved out in front and were relaying info back about the conditions of the road that would present a problem. Corporal Danny Comstock, Corporal Jerry Fitzgerald and Lance Corporal Frank Young, Corporal Keegan Douglas and Private Bill Souther were the five men behind Sergeant Thomson’s Humvee. They had spread out across the road and a few steps behind each other and were moving slowly when Alisha caught up and walked into their mist. Corporal Douglas said “well hello little soldier, have you been chosen to be with us on this road?” Alisha looked up at him and said “well Keegan it would appear so and you can call me Alisha by the way.” Corporal Douglas looked at her with a big surprise and asked her how she knew his name. She looked back at him and said “I read the name above your shirt pocket”. The other men broke out laughing and Keegan smiled and then began to laugh also. Back up the road the other men were getting to know some of the children that had joined them in their ever vigilant march down the road. Keegan had asked Alisha how she had come to be with the other children and had even asked how all of them had come together. Alisha told him how she had come to be with the family as she called it and how her parents had both been killed. Keegan felt the pain of all that as she talked and began to love this little soldier. While she was telling her story the convoy had crawled another 500 feet down the cliff side. She kept looking at Sergeant Thomson’s Humvee and then back to Keegan as he was also telling his story of joining the ARMY and then running away from the Emperors minions and finding the good people he was with. Alisha mentioned that something was wrong with the Sergeant’s truck but it seemed to run right by Keegan and the other men.
LostNFound

Post by LostNFound »

The road had become steeper and began to narrow as the convoy approached an outcropping of rock. Peter had been tapping his brakes even while the Humvee was in the lowest gear. The road had small dips and the rocks seemed to be getting looser. Behind him the men walking began to notice dark patches of fluid. They though it might be some oil leakage from the Humvee at first until Danny Comstock stopped and touched some and smelled it. He leaped up suddenly and told the others that it was brake fluid. They all were about 25 feet behind the Humvee and started to hurry forward when the Humvee suddenly started to roll faster.

Peter had been pushing the brakes lightly and when the grade had changed he started pushing harder to keep the Humvee from going to fast. He felt the brake peddle give way and go all the way to the floor board as the truck began to roll faster. He knew without thinking that he was going to fly off the edge of the road where the rock outcropping jutted into the road. He glanced over at private Hank Jenkins and told him he was going to have to jump out the back or at least jettison himself because the Humvee was going over the side and it was a long way down. The Private told him that he was not going to abandon him and began to prepare for a way to get both of them to safety when the vehicle left the road. He looked out his side into the canyon and could see some ledges below that looked like they might catch the vehicle and that he and the sergeant might be able to grab some dirt as the vehicle would most likely keep on going. Peter turned the vehicle into the cliff side and when the vehicle hit it bounced back and spun sideways pointing at the inside cliff. It then struck the outcrop of rock on the passenger’s side and began sliding backwards towards the cliff edge and half of it went over the side. It high centered and stuck. The rear wheels were hanging in midair and the vehicle was teetering on the edge. Fluid was running out and saturating the side of the cliff below. Both men inside were leaning forward and Hank was working to push the front window up so they could climb out. The side doors were smashed so bad that they could not be opened.

Everybody behind the Humvee had watched in slow motion horror as the vehicle had bounced off the cliff face spun around and hit the rock outcropping and slid backwards over the edge of the road. Keegan was the first to reach the vehicle and asked if Peter and Hank were alright. Both men said they were and everyone should stay back for the moment as it appeared that the vehicle was going to go over. Peter started giving orders of who was going to be in charge and what needed to happen to reach the main base. Keegan told him to shut up and at the same time said yes sir. We are going to get you out of this rig so just sit still. He yelled at his men and the others up the road to get down here and help balance the vehicle. The four men with him including himself climbed on the front to help balance while Keegan climbed forward and pulled the windshield further open. The vehicle shifted and moved further out. He told the men to hold her steady and finally got the windshield up and locked in the open position. He then saw Hank trying to crawl forward so he asked someone to get a rope so he could give it to Hank. Sergeant Thomson had sustained a broken rib and leg when the vehicle hit the cliff side but was so full of adrenalin at the time he did not know or feel it. He began to go into shock now that the vehicle had rested. Hank did not know this as well as the other men. Peter told him to get out now and he would deal with the fact that his seat belt was damaged and he could not get it off.

Alisha had read the mind speak of Peter and knew how bad it was for him. She could feel the pain emanating from him and also knew that the seat belt was keeping him from moving as well as the broken leg. She spoke into Keegan’s mind of those things and heard Keegan tell his men that they would have to drag Peter out. While all this was happening other men had shown up and some of the children. The men were telling the children to stay back and more men started climbing on the front of the vehicle. Alisha knew that these efforts were not going to work because the bank under the vehicle was giving way. She climbed down to a small ledge and thought to levitate the vehicle while the men pulled Peter to safety. No one took notice of what she had done. When she got down she could see the edge of the road crumbling faster and faster. She used her power to hold the vehicle but it was almost overwhelming to her at this point because she was also reading Peter’s mind and all the others above. It became a distraction that was quite new to her. She heard Peter asking for safety for his wife and child. She heard Keegan shouting orders for his men to keep holding the vehicle and she heard Hank as he climbed to safety. She also heard Kalista crying for her as she ran from the bus to try and save her. She heard all the men and children mind speak and open talking as the vehicle started to slide off the road.

When the vehicle started to slide Keegan yelled NOOOOO!!!!! He was on the hood and yelled for everyone to get back. He finally noticed Alisha standing on the ledge just below the vehicle and yelled again for her to get out of the way. She knew she would not be able to hold the Humvee but she could levitate Keegan to the road and save him. As the vehicle slid past her she had levitated Keegan and moved him to the road and the ledge she was standing on crumbled and she fell with the vehicle as it rolled and bounced down the cliff side. The last thing she did was enter Peter’s mind as they both fell and comforted him.

They both entered the universe together in full spirit and then she woke in a bed with a young girl smiling at her. “How are you feeling Alisha”? Alisha sat up and said “I am quite thirsty and who might you be?” “I am Hava and you have entered the Dream healing place. I would like you to meet some that you know”. Alisha looked and both her parents had entered and were walking toward her. She fell into tears and they all hugged each other. Peter awoke and a young girl asked him how he was doing. He said he was okay and who might she be. “My name is Luun and you are in a dream healing place. When you feel like getting up we will explore and you will be given choices.

Keegan fell to the ground and cried. “It was my fault I should have made sure she was safe”. All the men began to tear up until Montgomery stood in front of them and told them that what just happened was meant to happen. Keegan looked up at him and said “how can you say such a thing, she was just a little girl and we have lost our sergeant”. “What was she doing on the ledge under the vehicle anyway”? Montgomery looked at him with compassion and said “yes she was a little girl but she was also a soldier lest you forget what Peter did for all of us. As for what she was doing on that ledge was the same thing you were doing on the hood of that vehicle. She was trying to save the Sergeant and Hank. In fact she saved you and gave her life to do just that”. Keegan cried even more and then got a hold of his self. He stood up and turned to his men and said “We must go forward and when we get to the bottom we will hold a service for these two brave soldiers. We must keep our schedule. Sergeant Thomson left me and Montgomery in charge. I know some of you have not been briefed as to what our mission is so I will give it to you now. Our main mission until we get to the main base and are given new orders is to make sure these children and that bus, and I will say this these children are soldiers just as we are, get to that base safe and sound.” “So let’s check all the vehicles once again for any defects and save for the ones driving the vehicles the rest of us will be walking and if we have to we will fill in and or dig out so this road will be usable, do we have an understanding?” All the men and children soldiers agreed and everyone got busy. The rest of the journey to the bottom was hard to say the least but all men and children made it work. The men were all completely surprised when the children used their abilities to levitate and began to learn how to communicate in the mind.

When the convoy reached the bottom of the canyon the river was around 40 yards wide but was very shallow so they all traversed it and climbed up on the far side. Keegan drove the Humvee to a shady grove of cottonwoods and oaks and pulled in to let all the other vehicles get in under the trees. The temperature down here was more than 20 degrees warmer than up on top. Keegan and Montgomery got everyone together and performed the service for Peter and Alisha and after everyone had contemplated the fallen, Keegan sent some men up the river to the North to find the Humvee wreck and bury the bodies and the vehicle. 10 men and 7 children left the rest sight and crossed the shallow river and moved to the north. 30 minutes later they came across the wrecked Humvee and it was half buried in quicksand and was still sinking. The men searched inside for Sergeant Thomson but saw no body. The children moved around to look for Alisha but could not find a body either. They all figured that the two may have already been swallowed by the quicksand and as they watched the Humvee began to sink at a quicker rate. They had only been at the site for about 25 minutes when the vehicle completely disappeared into the wet sand. Danny Comstock said “well looks like this river and its sand have given us a break from having to dig and bury. It is really hot out here and I say we get back to the rest of our companions so we can get out of this heat”. They all agreed and entered the water to walk back. After arriving back Danny told Keegan and Montgomery what they found and how it had been taken care of.

Keegan had to ask for more conformation about bodies not being found and Montgomery took him by the arm and said in assurance that there would be no bodies found or ever recovered. Keegan looked at him with disbelief and asked how he could know such a thing when they all saw the Sergeant and Alisha both fall with the Humvee. He could almost believe that Peter may have been lying on the floor board and would be buried with the Humvee as it sank into the quicksand but Alisha’s body should have been found as she fell directly down the very steep cliff side with the vehicle. Montgomery had to speak into his mind to let him know that both Peter and Alisha had been taken to another place and perhaps they all would see them again in the near future. Keegan was surprised at the mind speak but understood by now that these children were different and had witnessed their abilities on the road down into the bottom of the canyon so he stopped struggling with the idea of bodies and said “we must be going then as time is getting very short. We can get to the top on this side fairly easily and quickly as the road seems to be wider and less tricky. Once we reach the top we can drive the 5 miles to where Corporal Ackerson and his men have set up a camp for the night.

The road to the top of the west side of the canyon turned out to be quite easy as it was wider and much smoother. It appeared that it might have been used as a regular road by others. Once the convoy reached the top they all could see low hills and more desert areas toward the west. Keegan had been in touch with the men at the camp and they had told him that he would be leaving the well used road and turning more to the southwest. Keegan drove about one mile further and found the goat track and after the convoy traveled for at least one half mile they all stopped and Keegan told his men that they had to walk back and cover any sign of the vehicles on this particular goat path so all the men and children all walked back and took brush and cleaned the tire tracks away and covered all sign of any thing coming this way from the main road. The main road had become hard gravel and no sign of traffic could be seen so that made it seem like nothing had come this way. After all the men and children made it back the convoy continued through the boulders and sand washes until they reached the camp sight. Once the vehicles pulled into a semi circle the men pulled out some camouflage netting and began to cover all the vehicles so once done they were all covered and bushes were placed strategically so looking from the air it would look like more sand and rocks with bushes.
LostNFound

Post by LostNFound »

3 A REJOICING

After all the convoy vehicles were covered the men began to set up some gear to make some food and prepare to rest before the final leg of their journey to the main base camp. Keegan had posted men in a circle around the camp to keep watch for any unwanted visitors. He took the four men that had walked with him behind Sergeant Thomson’s Humvee and moved toward the bus. He had not seen the children exit yet and felt that they were all grieving the loss of Alisha and Peter. As he approached the bus he noticed the door was already open. When he reached the steps and peered inside all the children were gone. He climbed into the bus and then turned and exited. He could not see any footprints in the sand except his and his men. He began to be panicked and told his men to fan out and search for the children. They all started to turn when they heard Montgomery’s voice telling them to wait. Keegan stopped and looked up to where he heard the voice and floating in the air was Montgomery and Kalista. “Keegan you and these men must come with us.” Keegan and the other 4 men felt themselves become weightless and realized they were floating in the air and moving away from the camp. Keegan started to say something but heard in his mind, “do not be afraid we will take you to our rejoicing.”

As the men floated over the boulders into a secluded area, Keegan saw all the other children standing in a circle. Montgomery and Kalista set the men down in an opened area of the circle and joined the children in their respective places. Quietness fell over the area and of a sudden a bright light shown from the center of the circle. Keegan stared at the light and two girls appeared. They both just seemed to turn from one way and were just standing there smiling at everyone. The men did not know what to think and when all the children moved into the circle Montgomery and Kalista pulled the men closer and the light engulfed them all. The two girls began to swirl and they all turned into a tube of light. Keegan felt solid ground under his feet yet it seemed like he was still very light and possibly floating. He watched as the children took his men and moved into a very large meadow of flowers and tall grass. A small hand grasped his and he turned to see who it might be. His surprise and complete joy overwhelmed him when he saw Alisha. He knelt down and hugged her. “Well it is good to see that you are alright Keegan.” “Please come with me as we have some things to discuss and you must meet another.”

Walking across the meadow Keegan saw all the children running and jumping and his men laughing and doing the same. His heart was content and he was laughing also. Alisha had continued to pull him ever forward and then stopped. He came to a halt and she pointed to a man that was walking toward them from a tree line that they had been heading for. The man looked strangely familiar and the closer he came the more Keegan recognized him. Peter walked up to him and shook his hand. Keegan was without words and as he gathered his thoughts his other men came up and began shaking and patting Peter on the back. Peter looked at Keegan and said “yes it is me Keegan. I am here in this dream healing place and you have been brought here to see that we only move from one realm to another when our bodies are taken. We are given a choice to move back or go to another place but to always learn. Keegan had to ask what Peter’s choice was from here. Peter told him that he was still healing and was not sure where he would go from here. Keegan turned and looked at Alisha and asked the same question of her. She smiled at him and told him that she had been reunited with her parents and they would all be making their choice soon but that was unknown at this time.

Montgomery approached Keegan and told him that they must be going back. “We all must complete our missions. We have been given these gifts to help heal the world we exist in and unless something changes our paths like what happened to Alisha we must continue.” Keegan asked who the two girls were that brought them here. Just as he was turning to speak again to Alisha the two girls turned sideways and appeared in front of him once again. “Hello my name is Evelyne/Hava and this is Eryne/Luun.” “We are the ones that brought you here and we will return you shortly to continue with your missions. We knew that you love these children and Alisha asked that you and these men be brought here to rejoice with the other children. She has known you and will again so here you are to become a little more aware. We will all meet again and all of your questions will be answered but until then you must return because your mission is of the utmost importance.” Keegan was starting to ask another question when the light overtook him and he found himself standing next to the bus. He looked up in astonishment and turned to see all his men standing and looking at the bus. He turned and the door opened and Montgomery asked if he was alright. Keegan said he was and asked if all the children would like to come get some food. Montgomery turned and asked the rest of the children and they all said yes and began to pile off the bus. Keegan and his men all smiled and felt a healing in their hearts as they all walked toward the campfires and food.

Return to “Express yourself”