Story of fiction and fantasy and science fiction

''Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it.''
-Bruce Lee
LostNFound

Re: Story of fiction and fantasy and science fiction

Post by LostNFound »

"My mind is spinning with fascination," blurted Mark. "Can we please see what of these advancements you have made?" "Well I am good at many things but esoteric engineering isn't one of them, why don't you guys settle in and have a cup of tea, Bill may be better suited to walk you through the intricacies of what’s going on here." "I can show you my invention," said Eryne excitedly. She darted off to grab it from the lab, "Mother," said Eve "you don't have to be sad anymore, I just know that dad is going to be fine, this is all fate you see, and dad is sacrificing some time of his life that we were led down this road to meet these people to really change everything for the better, for real this time."

Christine stared at Eve and smiled as a single tear rolled down her cheek. Just then Eryne came running up and said "Here watch this, the lights and colors ebbed and swirled as the holograph images emerged. What unfolded before their very eyes was a multidimensional and holographic screen. It was truly spectacular and unlike anything they had ever seen before. Eryne encouraged them to step into it. Eve was first. She felt no fear, her heart exploding in bliss, she cried out to her mother in all the glory and wonder of the universe which expanded and unfolded before her. The others ran towards it in the greatest anticipation. Everything felt and appeared to be all around them. They were enveloped in an all pervading sense of peace and harmony. Bodies were electrified and buzzed with the unconditional love and connection with source. It permeated their very being. All senses were bedazzled. They could see each other as they truly were and they pulsed in perfect harmony as one heartbeat. It was beyond anything they had ever imagined. They could actually feel, touch and sense everything around them and as the universe expanded even further, they felt and saw Mother earth come into view and they were upon the Earth as never before.

The Earth was truly and unbelievably spectacular and beautiful. Mother Earth was like a brilliant sparkling jewel. Bright and pure were the waters and skies. They drank from the pristine waters. It was intoxicating. Each swooned with the vitality they felt coursing through their veins. They trod the rich and dark soil of a clean and fresh Mother Earth. Sweet smelling was the grass, the flowers, the air and all the plant life. They gulped down the air as if taking their first breath.
As far around them as their eyes could see, nature was lush and abundant. It truly was a heaven on earth. Trees were giant umbrellas. Plants the most luminous green swayed and hummed and throbbed with life. Plants were communicating to each other and they could all hear them. All the creatures of the earth roamed freely and all were in complete harmony with each other. The bears and the lambs played together. The lion lay down with the rabbit and still yet another hologram started to appear before them at lightening speed. And as they stood immersed in their beautiful surroundings, the story of how humanity had divinely reconnected with their natural state on every level of their being unfolded and flooded their future memory. Humanity had finally embraced how to reach its highest potential as a collective and as individuals. They were supernatural in every true sense of the word.

It had started with the biggest round table discussion Mother Earth had ever seen. People made the unanimous agreement to put aside all the differences they had with each other and look at what they really wanted for themselves and each other. An agreement was quickly reached when all 8 billion realized that what they really yearned for was peace for all beings throughout the universe. And not only just peace, they wanted so much more than that. They also wanted to remember who they really were. So they decided to start with themselves. With such a united intent, it all happened so spontaneously and instantly within a matter of days. So creative and so compassionate was each with the other that it was contagious. Real love ignited into an unquenchable flame that raced throughout humanity like a fire super storm. It was then that humanity banded together as one united front. Using their hands and their hearts, they lovingly worked upon completely restoring Mother Earth to her original pristine state.
LostNFound

Post by LostNFound »

Hava began to understand her existence with much more clarity. She continued to step into the holographic bubbles and saw each part of the universe open into another living being. She connected to all life through each door that opened and knew that eternity was always there for all life. Her heart was a bright star as she explored the vast infinity around her. Luun gathered her essence to Hava and the one moved through the infinity. The individual essence of Hava communicated with Luun and the other individual parts of the one and understood that they all must return to the solid existence for now. Hava now understood all the past lives on that plane of existence and knew without doubt that her particle had lived there to learn about the true love of the universe. As she began to move in reverse, the holograms appeared to move away in what appeared light speed and zoomed to infinity. All that entered into Eryne's invention began to exit back into the expanse of the garage or town or wherever the place was that existed in the now. Evelyn came out and caught Christine as she stepped forth from the hologram. Mark and Maria stepped forth and then Eryne came out shinning so bright that they all had to close their eyes for a moment.

Bill stepped forward and was smiling while he said "come with me, I have a very nice garden we can all rest in and I will tell you about what I discovered when I worked on the secret project that you have entered. Mark had so many questions and began to speak when Bill said hold those thoughts till we get to the garden. Eve and Eryne skipped off towards a lush looking garden when Christine looked at Bill and said, "These voids or holographic bubbles seem to let us enter into multidimensional spaces and either past time or future time. While I was in the Bubble that Eryne created, it felt as if there was no existence of time or even dimensions and I was just being and I was all. The feeling of multi-dimensions came from the holograms that continued to open in front of me. The concept of time disappeared though." As they entered the lush Garden, Bill directed them to what appeared to be an am phi theater but with very comfortable couches and chairs. They all settled down and noticed the kaleidoscope of lights surrounding them. Bill asked if everyone was comfortable and then asked who would like some tea. Evelyn and Eryne both spoke as if they were one and giggled as they said "we want some Father" Mark and Maria and Christine all looked in astonishment at the two girls but shook their heads acknowledging their wish to have tea also.

Carolyne came out of a nearby room that was connected to the garden with a tray of cups and tea pots. This tray also had a large assortment of what appeared to be crumpets or small cakes. Maria noticed that Carolyne was not actually carrying these trays but they were floating along with her as she approached. As she came into their midst, the trays floated to a table in the center of all of them. Mark took a cup of a delicious smelling tea and picked up a crumpet, took one bite and swirled in wonder at the taste. He then looked at Bill and asked him to tell his story of how all this was possible. Bill looked at each one, motioned for Carolyne to sit next to him and began to speak.
“I discovered that one can switch off the part of the reptilian brain that has been the dominant force in human history and shut it down permanently. Simultaneously, I also discovered that we have ability to turn on or activate the empowerment reflexes we all possess lying dormant within us and we can spontaneously and divinely manifest anything in the universe."

Carolyne, to the surprise and delight of Evelyn, Christine, Maria and Mark, spontaneously manifested an apple. She handed the apple to Evelyn and looked deeply into her eyes.
Evelyn responded by taking a bite of the apple. Her eyes sparkled mischievously and with that twinkle in her eye she wondered if there was a way she could manifest things to a different location, like her fathers jail cell. And also if this esoteric spiritual technology was brought out to the masses in secret the true human sovereign spirit would arise and the only option left would be for the current system to crumble. She thought back a couple of years to her Aha moment when she was at her old home, and how she knew how to change the world, but didn't yet have the means, and now she knew with the spirit strength of Eryne and the technological capabilities of her father, the tide of the future would now sway in humanities favor.
LostNFound

Post by LostNFound »

Evelyne asked Bill if there was anyway to free her father, as she knew their next mission was his greatest life passion as well. "It is possible, but it would be quite risky, and as you know there is a lot on the line right now. I will have to sleep on that matter and I will let you know if I figure out a safe way to rescue him." said Bill. "But as I was saying, there is a dormant power inside the human body, that the controllers are deathly afraid of, and have been trying to suppress it for a very long time, and they have done quite a good job I must say. You see this place we are in now, is like a thought brought into existence, it took all of us here combined with some technology to think up this place, we had to imagine it down to the finest detail. We are able to hide in plane sight due to a technology I had been working on but never shared with the military--in order to fully manifest a physical object-- well this has been bred out of and suppressed in humanity that it is nearly impossible to do without this technology we have." Bill pulled out a small piece of hardware that looked like a USB drive. "We all carry these around here, and we are working on creating more everyday. The problem we are having right now is the signal range; it is only a few feet”.

Bill went on explaining things as Eve's mind drifted off into thought "what we will do is create as many of these as we possibly can, and then we will send them with instructions, its arterial, but it will give everyone a boost, and after enough time people will adapt and we won't need the technology anymore, it will fully awaken our suppressed abilities" Eve came back to Bill's words "The funny thing is one of the few things we cannot manifest is more of these little machines to do more manifesting," he chuckled. "We want to get these to every family in the world, but I feel we must do it simultaneously, or the technology may be stolen and used against us." "I have an idea!" Said Eve, and with that spoke to Eryne telepathically and she agreed it might work. "Tell me what all of the raw materials of this object is Bill."

After he spoke everything it took to make one Eryne and Evelyne made appear 5 kilos of each of the raw materials. They then mentally formed the raw materials into the component pieces to be later put together by hand. "That is amazing, lovely children!" exclaimed Bill, "fresh minds, fresh ideas! “ Christine smiled, she was so proud of her young Evelyne. Everyone got the feeling it was time to retire for the day, and get some sleep. Evelyne could not imagine sleeping though, so she and Eryne stayed awake together, they had a lot to catch up on with each other. Eventually they decided even they needed a little sleep and drifted off to sleep holding each other.

While the girls slept, Bill laid there wondering how he could get past the heavy surveillance and security systems of the Jail in order to pass one of these little machines to Evelyn's Father. He then began to imagine what would happen if he could implement the tiny machine into some of the daily food preparations within the kitchen of the jail. He had second thoughts about that idea as it could create chaos, as in the wrong hands, things might be manifested that were not to the betterment of all. Bill knew he would not get past security with any gadget that would set of the security systems including the chemical scanners. Security would scoop anything in the mail as well. As Bill drifted off to sleep himself, he wondered if Eve was able to awaken her ability to bi-locate or maybe Eryne as well.
LostNFound

Post by LostNFound »

4 THE FLIGHT OF JIM

It was around 2am, after all were in a deep sleep resting peacefully, that Eryne's spirit coupled with Evelyne's spirit and the two became one again. Luun thought the question and answer the same time as Hava about freeing her father. The one entered the jail cell where Jim was and became one with his spirit. Jim woke within his self and received the loving presence of the one. Luun/Hava spoke to him in the universe and felt the being within. Jim tried to hide at first but then came to the one and became with the one. Luun/Hava asked if he was alright and as soon as the spirit of Jim assured them he was okay in the physical sense. The one star shined brightly. Luun/Hava/Jim floated into the Garden/dimension where Mark, Maria, Christine, Bill, Carolyne and all others were. Jim separated and coupled with Christine and then came back to couple with Luun/Hava. The love became one in body, soul, mind and heart.

Luun/Hava began to explain to Jim what they were going to do for him in the physical realm. Jim asked, are you going to give me one of those little machines so that I may manifest the things I need to escape? Luun/Hava touched the universe in Jim and provided the picture of the machine. Jim saw this in the universe and manufactured it into his physical being within the jail cell. Luun/Hava gathered Jim/Christine up into one and instantly was in the jail cell where Jim's physical body was. Luun/Hava communicated to Jim/Christine that Jim must re-enter the physical body and began to separate as Jim's spirit flowed back into the illusionary realm of the jail cell and his body. Christine coupled with Luun/Hava and the one watched as Jim's eyes opened and his mind/spirit awakened in the physical sense. The One spoke in the mind and told Jim to meet them, within the illusion, at the crossroads called nowhere to anywhere fuel and cafe. Waking up in the Jail Cell, Jim felt as if the dream was real and had memory of everything within his being. He felt his pants pocket and the small module. It felt like a key. He knew within his mind what it was and what he was suppose to do with it.

Bill awoke suddenly and knew almost immediately the girls had surpassed his expectations. He smiled and then laughed out loud as he dressed and headed for the children's room. Carolyne came to him and was smiling also. As they approached the children's room Christine was standing outside the door and was weeping with tears of joy. "We must wake Mark and Maria" was all that she could mutter at the moment. Bill reached for the door knob and heard in his mind, Eryne's voice telling him to come in. Bill turned and looked at all around the door and in the hall. Mark came down the hall with Maria and asked if something was wrong? Christine touched his arm and said all is okay but we must talk with the children and we must do it quickly. Bill opened the door and as they all entered the room a very bright light startled them. Carolyne immediately stopped and looked up to see the spirits of Luun/Hava floating above the beds. Everybody was amazed and speechless as Luun/Hava began to separate and move towards the floor. Eryne was the first to speak in the physical voice and asked everyone to be seated where they could. Evelyne touched the floor and spoke with a very calming voice to let each know that Eryne and her had always been as one in the universe but had become separated each time they had reincarnated from the universe back to the physical of this existence. Christine and Carolyne had glimpsed the oneness and began to understand that they all were one in the universe and all became separated as they reincarnated back. It all started to come back to them of how this loop or circle continued to play out. Evelyne felt the remembrance coming back among the elders and touched minds, hearts, and souls to bring all to the physical.

Eryne looked at Evelyne and they both turned toward all the others and Evelyne began to tell of the plans her and Eryne had to get Jim back to them and what they had in spirit to begin the healing of this world. Eryne looked at Bill and Said... Thank you father for the special Spiritual research and experiments you have accomplished in this realm. With your help, Evelyne has awakened her deeper spirit to gather the knowledge and physical tools to begin her task of healing this world. Eryne turned to Evelyne and telepathically asked if she could continue to explain for a few more minutes. Evelyne nodded and waited for her to continue. Eryne turned to all in the room and said, “We all knew what we were getting into before we incarnated on this planet, we signed up for what the essence of this life would be-- but, you see...nothing is set in stone. Things from the outside come along and try to manipulate our intended timeline. When we overcome each of these obstacles it can bring us in directions we hadn't yet planned or thought of-- Evelyne first needs to have the strength of her father in returning, we just know he is destined to be with all of us on the next part of this journey. Tomorrow we will go over all of the details, but it is going to require all of us tomorrow night in order to teleport Jim’s body and consciousness here. It is risky, because we cannot leave any part of him behind, physical or spiritual, or it will not work, and his body may die. I know it may be hard right now, but we all need to rest, we have a long journey ahead of us over the next 24 hours”. Everyone had many questions, but kept them to themselves as they knew all would be revealed in the morrow.

Bill sipped his hot morning tea, as he did every morning, consciously creating his day. He was always the first to wake, and enjoyed the silence of that small bit of solitude. One by one the residents and new guests came into the garden, there was much rumor and chat about what had transpired over the night. The ones that lived there were filled in on the important details, and a few volunteered to help with the mission. Then Evelyne and Eryne came skipping in and Christine had already made them both some hot chocolate and they sipped it with utter joy. Bill excused himself to go and open the shop, as he and everyone decided it would be best for him to hold down the fort while the rescue mission was being carried out. He went and turned on the open sign and set up shop for the day. He looked to the sky, it was thick with smog. Then he felt called to do something he never had before, he reached into his pocket and pulled the device out and imagined the thick haze clearing while pushing the little red button and behold he noticed a small opening of blue sky peering through the haze. He thought longer and harder and the opening grew larger. As it grew to the size of a blimp he heard a chopper in the distance. It zoomed right over his shop, right then that shut him down, and he watched as the wind blew and filled in the hole he had created. He knew that the signal of this device would have to be worked on to expand the distance of its use.

Meanwhile back with the others everyone was finishing up breakfast. Some then went off to work on various projects, and others stayed to listen to the plan to rescue Jim. They all sat in a circle as Eve spoke. "I am so grateful for those of you that have volunteered to help, my father, a man you have not even met yet. Tonight at midnight, myself, my mother, Mark, and Maria will be transporting our spirit energy into my father’s cell, we have managed to already get him a device. From there we will all work together and use all of our energy to transport him back to this place. Eryne and Carolyne will be on the receiving end here, and the rest of you will be here with them to help receive. It is really that simple, the hardest part is going to be for us to be able to gather up all the energy and physical body of my father at once and move it. I think it best if we spend the day practicing on a few different objects."

They split off into their respective groups as Eryne and Evelyne thought each person their unique rolls. When they were ready, Eve chose the first object to test, a pencil. Evelyne and her group sat around the pencil all holding hands and zapped it right over to the other group. They could hear the other groups’ amazement. They went on to try many objects, including living foods, all came out unharmed. Everyone was expressing how easy it was, but Eve reminded her group it will be much more difficult when they are in spirit form. After much practice, everyone enjoyed a splendid dinner together, and everyone got to know each other a little better. After everything was cleaned up, the time soon approached to rescue Jim. Evelyne, Maria, Mark and Christine all sat down together and held hands.
LostNFound

Post by LostNFound »

"Here we go." said Eve. As Evelyne took Christine's hand, small sparks jumped into the air and began to move in circles around their hands and began flowing up their arms. Christine reached out and took Maria’s hand with her other hand. The same energy flow started there but with quicker intensity while the energy between Evelyne and Christine grew and wound around both arms and began to wind around their heads. Maria reached over and took Marks hand and the energy cycles began to engulf him. Evelyne spoke in thought and asked Mark to complete the connection. When Mark took Eve's hand there was a popping sound and all four people's hearts began to shine and four rays of pure light shot out and met in the center of the group. As the light met and then shot straight up through the roof, the one moved up and bent towards the place where Jim was being held captive. Meanwhile, Eryne and Carolyne had split up and gathered three more folks to each of them to create two more groups. They also wrapped each into one and stood in energy light like guardians. In all there were many light beams shooting through the earth above the haven and reaching into the heavens.

Eve/Christine/Maria/Mark moved into Jim’s cell by way of spirit energy and a very bright light lit up the cell. Fortunately the guards were not walking this area at the moment but the one knew that the light would attract them soon enough so the one entered Jim and filled his heart and mind. This brought the light away from the physical temporarily. Buzz Lomack awoke suddenly and was temporarily blinded by the bright light from the cell next to him. He could hardly believe his eyes as the wall between him and the next cell over appeared to be transparent. As he stared through the wall he saw what looked like a ball of light, enter into the prisoner in that cell. It had floated from the ceiling and went right into the man’s chest. He had never seen anything like that before but being a believer in the spirit realm he just kept staring and kept quiet. Another fortunate occurrence was that the cell on the other side of Jim was empty at the moment. The one saw the man in the cell that was watching wide eyed, and telepathically induced him back to sleep. Buzz felt very sleepy of a sudden and lay back down and fell into his dreams once again.

Jim had been experimenting with the little machine on small objects within his cell to see how far he could move them or even make them disappear. He had managed to even unlock the cell door at first and when he walked toward the bars his body passed through. He returned very quickly as the guards were making their rounds and sat on the bed as they walked past. When lights out approached he began to wonder just how he was going to escape. He remembered when Eve/Eryne/Christine/Maria had come into him and took him with them in the spirit back to the garden/haven and Eve/Eryne had told him about the machine and had manifested it into his pocket in the physical. They had told him to experiment with it and that they would be coming for him.
As he lay on the bed in the dark he had fallen asleep and all of sudden the bright light (Ball) appeared and very quickly entered his heart. He gathered the love of the one and melded into and became the one. The one telepathically told him to turn the little machine on and said to hold tight to the spirit as the one would remove his physical being with the spirit but it was going to be tricky as Jim’s physical being was going to walk out of the cell and through the building until it was out of the confines of buildings. They would then transport all that he is back to the haven. Jim knew that this was going to be hard because he had to keep the physical in tact with the spiritual. The little machine was to help his physical being walk through the bars and then through the walls at the point where the way would be clear. He knew that if he encountered a guard he would have to control the guard himself like Evelyne had done. All of this, he knew from being the one.

The one gave the ready and he stood up and began to walk towards the bars. The little machine worked perfectly to let him pass. The one guided him to turn towards the left as he exited the cell. Urgency in the spirit made him walk very fast towards a door at the end of the cell block. As he approached he heard someone calling for a guard. He began to run and reached the door just as a guard from the other end entered the cell block and yelled at him to stop. Using the little machine he did not have to open the door but rather ran right through it like it was not there. Entering another corridor he saw a stairwell just to the right and entered it. He was headed down and went three flights to the bottom and came to a locked door. As he thought about going through this door like the one above, the one said NO, go through the wall to the right. He turned and the little machine appeared to dissolve the wall. He walked out into the open courtyard just as the sirens and lights came on, he could here dogs in the near distance and stopped for just an instant as two guards came around the corner of the building with two dogs. The ONE gathered his physical being together with the spiritual being of all and lifted him into the air. The guards froze and the dogs whined for a few seconds and then the men began to shoot their guns at him. Jim knew what to do at this point and pointed the little machine at the bullets as they sped towards him. They all fell to the ground and never reached him as the ONE lifted and moved his physical being away into the night.

Warden Braintwist ordered his guards to begin looking for the escaped prisoner; He called the air guard and ordered the choppers to immediately begin searching the perimeter and then told them to head east from the prison, which was located in Mississippi, because that is the way that the prisoner appeared to be flying. Sergeant Polistate questioned the Warden and asked what kind of air craft he was in. The Warden said that the man was flying without any mechanical means. Sergeant Polistate looked at his crew and shook his head, he then said “say again sir” Braintwist yelled back and said “Just do it” and cut the connection. Jim had never felt the exhilaration of flying physical by himself but felt the pure love of the one as he witnessed the direction he was heading. In the spiritual he had already been where the one was going and they were already there. In the physical it was going to take a little time as all that were connected together were working to bring his total being there.
LostNFound

Post by LostNFound »

As Bill stood guard in the shop, he noticed the bright lights shinning at the top of the trees that grew over the earth that covered the Haven. Even though the haven was underground the trees and earth had its purpose. The vortex into the garage entrance was spinning and causing a wind to stir up around the shop. The shelves were shaking as if an earthquake was happening. He looked out the windows at the road that ran by the old gas station/café and did not see any car lights in either direction. He then turned and ran for the garage. As he approached the vortex his body disappeared and he entered the haven. He ran towards the garden where Eve/Christine/Maria/Mark was gathered in a column of light. As he approached he knew he could not just interrupt the one without harming someone. Bill had not let it be known that he could, by himself, enter into the universe/oneness. This was a time for him to do so because of what could be discovered from the outside. He opened his mind and light gathered in a ball at his heart. He reached out and his light shot out and entered the column of the circle.

Evelyne felt the spirit of Bill immediately and heard him saying telepathically to put Jim down on the ground as fast as possible. This thought resonated with all the other light beams instantly. The ONE saw a group of trees and a soft meadow at the edge. Jim was brought to the soft ground and told to enter the trees immediately. His physical being became connected with his spiritual essence once again. He rushed for the trees and grasped the little machine which made him disappear just as he entered the small forest. He sat down on a log and waited for further instruction.

All the light beams began to flow back within everyone in the haven as each began to separate. Bill had already separated and gone back outside to the shop. As he approached the entrance to the shop he noticed headlights coming from the west. The car pulled into the station and just sat there. Bill had left a light on at the shop so someone thought it might be open. Bill approached the car wearily as the driver’s side window rolled down. The driver noticed Bill and asked if he knew the turnoff and how far it was up the road to go north towards North Carolina. Bill gave the driver the directions and thought he would be on his way. The driver looked at Bill and asked if he had seen the bright lights shooting into the sky over this way somewhere. Bill said no he had not seen that sort of thing but he had been working late on a project inside the shop so may have missed that sort of thing. The driver said okay and thanked Bill again for the directions as he started his car and began to drive away towards the east. Bill could hear the whop…whop of a chopper and looked to the west and saw the search lights coming his way. He quickly shut down the lights in the shop and headed for the vortex. Just as he reached it and disappeared, the chopper rounded the last curve and passed over the station/café as it headed towards the east.

Bill entered the haven and headed straight for the garden area. Eryne and Carolyne joined him halfway there and asked what was going on. Bill told them to come with him and they all entered the garden together. Eryne ran over to Evelyne and hugged her closely. Christine, Mark and Maria all started asking questions but Bill held up his hand and asked everyone to sit down, Carolyne had separated when they first entered the garden and went inside. She came out of the kitchen area with Tea and cookies and hot chocolate for the girls. As they all sat down and gathered the tea and cookies, Bill said, “we will have to tell this all to the rest that participated in the rescue but right now we must concentrate on getting Jim the rest of the way here. The reason I had to stop us is that your heart lights were shinning into the sky over the haven and could be seen from anywhere and by anybody. In the future this will not be a problem simply because it will not matter anymore; the oppositional police state is going to cease to exist. For now we are going to have to be careful until we figure a way to keep the lights from exposing our location.

“Okay, Jim was dropped about a hundred miles to the west and is waiting for directions from us to get the rest of the way. I know we could do again what we were doing but I believe that the police and military have been alerted too much and appear to be doing severe aerial searches. They have also been alerted that something extraordinary is happening. I must say that they have been looking for me and the experiments I stole for quite some time. They just do not know who I am now. I have been able to completely change my physical appearance and this place is completely hidden from them. I have a plan to retrieve Jim and it is so simple that it may work.”
“I have been working on my own old gas powered car for awhile now. Last night while you all were getting Jim out of the prison, I put the finishing touches on the car and got it started up. It looks like any old jeep and I kept the paint job old and scratchy to look inconspicuous. I need to take Evelyne and Eryne with me because they both are like the GPS readers and can see Jims Mind. Carolyne knows how to run the station and the café, Christine, you can help Carolyne and I will get Bob and Joe to pump the gas as needed or charge the new stuff. Mark and Maria, there is an old single engine plane to the north of the haven, it could use some work but I am sure you can handle that. It should fly real well once you get the rudders straightened out. The motor is in perfect running order. When we get back, I will show you the flight plan and where you can exit the haven. Carolyne is going to show you all more things you can do with these little machines. They are esoteric in nature and they enhance your spiritual essence. You girls need to get some sleep; we will be leaving in a few hours. I want to drive during the night so we have less chance of being spotted and searched. I have outfitted the jeep with infrared lighting so we can drive without bright lights. We will take some rough back roads to reach Jim and should take no more than 7 hours by the way we are going.”

Evelyne and Eryne shuffled off to their room, both feeling wide awake and very excited. Eve touched Eryne’s mind and both became one again. Hava communicated to Luun that they did not need the special little machines so much but they did help to open up blocks that had been placed upon them when they re- incarnated back to this existence. Hava wanted to touch her fathers mind and comfort him by letting him know they were coming for him. Luun agreed and the one’s spirit reached out and touched Jim as he lay down in a soft bed of grass. Hava/Luun downloaded their thoughts and Jim became more relaxed. He took the special little machine from his pocket and managed to produce an apple in his hand. As he ate he heard the choppers flying low over the main road that was about a mile to his south. He knew they would be circling in greater maneuvers as they continued to search. He also knew that they were using their infrared heat seekers. This is why he was using the little machine to block his heat signature. While he was munching the apple, two deer approached him. Even though they could not see him they sensed him and became weary as they approached. He kept very still and thought it would be good to give them an apple. He brought two into his hand and set them on the ground. Both deer sniffed the air and came up to him and ate the apples. They moved away and bedded down in a thicket. Jim then fell asleep with Hava/Luun giving him comfort.
LostNFound

Post by LostNFound »

Sergeant Polistate stared at the yellow scrammer as it moved along state route 63, he turned to his co-pilot and told him to get the crew ready to search and interrogate the car and its occupants. He was looking for answers and it did not set well with him that Warden Braintwist had yelled at him and had given no clear answers to his questions. This had only served to make his ugly self more inflamed. He needed to release the pent up energy that was building and his anger was going to be released on someone, he did not necessarily want to release it on his men so this car which was the only one they had seen on the road since the search had begun was the perfect target at the moment. He pushed the chopper forward to get in front of the car and dropped down to be in front. He placed his finger on the mini-gun trigger and spoke into the loudspeaker. “This is the police, you will pull over and stop or you will be destroyed for disobeying”.

Sam looked over at Karen and turned the car into the side lane and brought it to a stop. The chopper landed in front of them and 3 men jumped out and headed towards them. The first one to reach them told Sam to roll down his window. Sam obeyed and as soon as the window was down the man reached into the car and grabbed him by the neck and pulled his pistol out and pointed it at Karen and told both of them to get out. Once out side of the car the other two opened all the doors and began tearing the car apart. Sam began to ask the first one Why and what was going on? The policeman punched him and told him to shut up. Karen screamed and one of the two that were tearing the car apart grabbed her and threw her to the ground. Sam tried to intervene but was knocked to the ground also. At this time Sam heard the chopper’s engine shut down.

Sergeant Polistate jumped out and walked over to the scene. He looked at Sam and his men and told them to get him up. Sam was dragged to a standing position and two of the men were holding him. Polistate looked at him and asked, where have you come from and where are you going? Sam looked up and said, “We have come from Jacksonville Mississippi and we are headed for Cokeville West Virginia. Polistate then asked how long it had been since they had left Mississippi. Sam then said since yesterday. Polistate then asked, have you picked up anyone or have you seen anyone along the road? Sam said, no, we have not picked up anyone but we did stop at a café awhile back and talked with a gentleman there to ask for directions. His place was closed but he seemed to be working on something late and gave us directions. Polistate asked what this gentleman looked like and Sam told him that he appeared to look old, he had gray hair and could possible be in his 80’s. Polistate looked at his men and told them to get back to the chopper. He then turned to Sam and said “we are sorry to have detained you.” You and your friend may continue on your way”. Oh and we are sorry for the condition of your car. As the sergeant walked back to his chopper, Sam heard the rotor start up, he moved over and helped Karen get up and had a bad feeling. He and Karen moved to the side of the car away from the road. He whispered to Karen to get off the side and into the brush. Just as they jumped into a ditch the chopper’s mini-gun opened up and blew the car into pieces. The chopper then flew back the way they had come. Sam and Karen looked in amazement and both wondered what had just happened. Sergeant Polistate told his crew that they were going back to that roadside station they had passed awhile back. He had relieved some of his anger by using the mini-gun on the car but he was still angry and needed some more release so it would be interesting to see what was at the café/station.

Bill woke the girls and told them it was time to go. Evelyne woke and had a very bad feeling in her spirit, she touched Eryne and both sensed a foreboding. Bill felt the evil closing in from the north and east. “We seem to have another immediate task that must be handled before we can retrieve Jim. Bill sounded an alarm in the haven and all the folks came running. Evelyne and Eryne both stood in the garden and began to explain that a very bad evil was approaching the café/station. Bill was fiddling with a device and all the folks were beginning to grasp each others hands. Christine, Maria and Mark appeared to be confused but Carolyne approached them and told them that they must all make the café/station disappear temporarily and they also must make the evil people believe that they have destroyed something so they will think they have done there job and move on. All of the folks in the haven stood in a big circle and connected with each other. Light formed in their hearts and lit each in a circle. Evelyne and Eryne stood in the center and the light connected them to the outer ring. They had figured out how to concentrate the light and direct it. Hava/Luun placed the shield over the real café/station and created an illusionary café/station further up the road to the east.

As the chopper rounded a curve in the road, sergeant Polistate saw the lights of the café/station just ahead. He then witnessed the escaped prisoner entering the café and activated his mini-gun. He brought the chopper to a hover just in front of the café windows and saw a dozen people inside. He told his crew to witness the escaped prisoner and what he was going to do. He them pressed the trigger on the mini-gun and strafed the café blowing it to pieces. As the bullets ripped into the building a large explosion occurred and he had to move the chopper back. The entire building exploded and the station dissolved into a giant fireball. Polistate moved the chopper back and sat it down. They watched as the buildings burned and waited for the fires to die down before they all climbed out of the chopper and approached the devastation. Once they approached they all saw the burned bodies and the total destruction of the café/station. Sergeant Polistate told his crew to get aboard and that this issue was over. Once aboard and back in the air they were headed back to Mississippi. Sergeant Polistate called into headquarters and reported that the prisoner had been eliminated and they were headed back. Warden Braintwist told him to divert and head south to capture another prisoner that had escaped, Polistate acknowledged and banked to the south.
LostNFound

Post by LostNFound »

Hava/Luun disconnected and the lights of hearts settled back into each individual. Evelyne and Eryne both sank to the ground and gathered energy back. All the folks in the circle were sitting down and/or looking for a place to rest. A great weakness had overtaken the folks as soon as the lights were extinguished. Bill and Carolyne appeared from nowhere it seemed with drinks and little biscuits. Evelyne looked at Eryne and both girls new that what had been accomplished had taken a tremendous amount of energy. Evelyne knew that doing what they all did would soon become easier for all with time and experience and the more awakened souls that understood and learned how to gather the energy of the universe the easier it was going to be to heal the world.

Bill walked over to the girls and said, “I think you both need some more rest at the moment, now that the military/police have given up the search for Jim’. We can leave in a few hours and still get to Jim by mid afternoon” The girls nodded and stood, shakily, but all the same stood. Evelyne hooked arms with Eryne and they both headed off to their room. Christine sat next to Mark and Maria and asked Mark how the work on the plane was going, Mark said that he had looked it over just before they were all called to take care of the problem with the Police, but from what he had seen, the work should not take more than a few days. Carolyne approached and sat down next to all of them and asked how they were all feeling. They all nodded and said that they were all a bit tired but nothing a little rest could not cure. Christine new that Bill and the girls were going to get Jim but she couldn’t help being worried. Even though they all had created an illusion and chased the police off by making them think that they had killed Jim. She knew that in this topsy turvey world of madness and how it had become a complete police state run by tyrants, there was always a “Murphy’s Law” in play. She would feel on edge until they retrieved Jim and got him back here to safety.

Jim woke up and was startled by the two deer feeding on the grass next to him. He remained very still but knew that sooner or later he was going to have to move. He didn’t have to wait long as the deer began to move away towards the north. He watched them walk and stop and sniff the air and move again being very weary and then both took off running. Jim heard the noise of the engine before he saw the old truck coming from the North on the old road, it came to a skidding stop and a younger looking man jumped from the passenger side and took aim with a rifle and let off a shot towards the North West. Jim knew the man was shooting at the deer that had been next to him. He started to yell at the man but didn’t for the same reason that the deer had run off. Jim knew that hunting in today’s world was against the law and carried a death penalty if caught. This had become another way to steal peoples self defense. First firearms were banned and then hunting was banned. The police knew they could not just outright collect all the weapons in the country but by doing a little at a time they would be able to get as much as possible without starting a complete civil war. The cowards were totally afraid of the greater populace but still resorted to murder by one or two most of the time.

The man jumped back in the truck and the driver turned around and took what appeared to be an old logging road headed in the Northwest direction. Jim watched them bounce over the road as they disappeared over a rise. He hoped that the deer had escaped this time but knew that folks had come to rely on wild game to feed them selves. It was just that he had bedded down with these deer and did not wish for them to be destroyed. Once he could not here the trucks motor anymore he decided to turn the little machine off but not before moving deeper into the woods. As he reached a secluded area that could not be seen from any road, he stopped thinking about invisibility and turned the machine off then sat down. He was hungry so he turned the machine on and thought about fruit. A clump of grapes materialized into his hand and he began to eat. While he was munching away he heard the faint sound of a chopper. This gave him pause and he stood up and moved towards a very dense clump of brush. As he was walking toward what he thought may be better cover, the chopper sound kept getting louder and louder. He then knew that he was going to have to use the machine to hide his heat signature once again, so he moved into the brush and found a nice clear area within to sit down and brought his mind to the thought of no heat emanation. The little machine erased him from any heat seeking radar and he sat very quiet.
LostNFound

Post by LostNFound »

5 THE BIRD IN THE LAKE

Captain Axe banked his chopper to the left and headed up the old road towards what looked like a large group of trees. He was following the lead of gunshots that had shown up on his resonator screen 30 minutes ago. All choppers had been outfitted with these resonators when the laws had made hunting illegal and had a distance diameter of 200 miles. As the gunship approached the forest and the origin of the shot, Axe asked his co-pilot “which direction did the residue of heat move” Lieutenant Molet said that it showed on his screen that the heat signature had moved towards the Northwest and it looked as if a large signature such as a car or truck might make was heading in that direction also. Captain Axe followed his gage and swung the chopper to the Northwest over an old logging road. As he came up on a small lake he saw the truck sitting in the road with both doors wide open and the heat signature of the bullet ended in an old stump close to the truck The chopper hovered over the truck and Axe turned the heat signature on for humans. The resonator shifted as if an eyelid closed and opened and the radar picked up two body signatures heading off around the lake, one on each side. Captain Axe knew that this was going to be a bright spot in his day as he would eliminate some more hunters as well as gun owners. So far since he had gained this command and had been flying this chopper he had racked up 5087 eliminations. Capture and taking prisoners was not an option in his book, it was too expensive and too messy. Killing was all he knew. Lieutenant Molet said that one of the targets was 200 yards to the Southwest and the other one appeared to be on the Northwest side of the lake holding steady at 300 yards. Captain Axe smiled and activated his mini-guns on both sides of the chopper, this was going to be fun. He calculated the moving target first and would take him out then go for the static target and then double back and clean the truck up also.

Jock laster had heard the chopper before they stopped the truck and new what was coming next. He looked at his son Jacob and told him what they were going to do. As soon as the truck stopped, Jacob jumped out with his rifle and headed towards the south side of the lake. He knew his dad would not let him get captured and had done this so many times before. Jock got out and opened the box in the bed. He pulled out the RPG and the four rockets that were next to it. He then loaded one and put the others in a backpack and headed towards the North side of the lake. Once he got to the spot he wanted, he set a heat beacon on automatic and put his suit on that erased his heat signature. The lake was going to be the perfect place to hide the destruction of the chopper. Jock moved off toward the west side of the lake and kept moving until he would be in the right place where he figured to down the chopper. He knew that Jacob would be rounding the south side when he heard the chopper stop and hover over the truck and then start moving towards the south side.

Captain Axe closed on the moving target slowly savoring the moment. He thought that the best position to eliminate this target would be for him to maneuver over the lake and then open fire as the subject entered the clearing coming up just to his south. Bringing the chopper out over the water, he brought it to a hover position and aimed both mini-guns at the clearing as he watched the target continue to advance toward the clearing. He was thinking to himself, how stupid these people have become since we completely took over. He was smiling and began to laugh as he started to squeeze the trigger on the mini-gun when he noticed a flash from his right and thought to himself, these rotten criminals just as the rocket hit the side of the chopper and his last vision was the fireball consuming the lieutenant and him.

Jock watched as the remains of the chopper fell quickly into the lake and disappeared. Jacob ran up to him and said that was amazing now can we go? Jock said to wait “we have to make sure this is covered up first” As the water covered up the flames Jock began moving back towards the North side to retrieve his beacon. Once they both reached the truck and turned it around they headed back out. Jock told Jacob that they were going to have to move towards the north and cover their tracks for a few weeks. The missing chopper is going to stir up some manhunt situations as you know so we have to cover the heat signatures and ditch the truck and carry on foot to the cabin up the long creek. Jacob new the routine and just shook his head.

Jim heard the truck motor once again and could just see the old logging road from where he was sitting. The truck came over the rise and hit the main old road to the North and continued to move off in that direction. Jim had heard the explosions and wondered what may have happened. He was waiting for the chopper sounds but did not here them. It was late in the morning and he was wondering also where Bill and the girls were.
LostNFound

Post by LostNFound »

6 TO RETRIEVE A FATHER

Bill had gathered the girls and loaded the jeep with whatever would be needed if they had to stay the night and the necessary tools needed for mechanical work. He placed spar tires on the top rack and spare fuel cans in the rear. After leaving the North entrance to the haven they had driven on the old road towards the north through a large forest for about an hour and began to climb up a cliff side. The road was quite rough and in some places the road bed looked as if it had fallen away from the cliff sides. Bill had put the jeep in 4wheel drive and they crawled up the mountain. Bill said that they would travel this old road for about 3 hours to reach the top. Once at the top they would take an old road to the west until they came to a fork and then travel to the south to pick up Jim if he was in the place he had been set down. This should take them another 3 or 4 hours and they may have to cross a river. They would hopefully come to a low water crossing to get across the river but if the water was running to deep they would have to wait or find another crossing which may take more hours. Two hours into travel on the old west road after reaching the top they came to a washed out portion of the road and had to stop to survey a way around it.

As they climbed out of the Jeep a flock of birds rose from the gully and flew off towards the North. Bill pulled some binoculars from the Jeep and began surveying the south and the north areas. He lowered the binoculars and looked at the girls and shook his head, “I was afraid of this but did not want any one to get worried yet. It looks as it this wash keeps on going to the south and I can’t see how far it is to the north due to the bend around the hill. With the four wheel drive we can travel across the terrain until we come to a crossing that we can possibly traverse. That is all we can do at this moment.

Eryne looked at her father and asked if the little machines could be any help? Bill looked at the gully and guessed the depth and distance across, he turned to the girls and said, “It looks to be about 20 feet deep and around a hundred feet to the other bank. I am not sure we could make something that would span across at this point. Evelyne touched Eryne and both girls entered the universal spirit. Bill watched in wonder as Hava/Luun gathered material into energy and moved it to another location and brought it to a new place. It was easy to just grasp the electrical energy and form it into a ball and then move it through the universe to another place. Bill watched the Jeep dissolve into the ball of energy and float across the gully to the other side and then reform into the Jeep as it set down on the old road. Bill turned to the girls as they separated into each other. Evelyne and Eryne both looked at him and smiled. Bill said, “And just when were you going to tell me you both could do that”? Eryne looked at her Father and said, “We thought you already knew we did not need the little machines to move matter through time and space.” Bill chuckled as he turned and jumped down the bank and began to laugh. Come we must get across this gully and resume our travels. The girls giggled as they levitated them selves across the gully and set down next to the Jeep. Bill watched and broke out into a hilarious fit of laughter. The girls continued to giggle as they raised Bill and brought him to the Jeep.

Jim knew he could not stay in his current location much longer, word would soon get out that the chopper was or may be missing and the area would soon be swarming with police. As tired as he was he started to jog to the north, and then turned it into a sprint. He imagined himself as a deer and leapt through the thick dark forest with no hesitation. He ran for over 2 hours with no rest and crossed a split in the old dirt road. He became startled when he saw a vehicle up ahead so he ducked into the bushes on the side of the old logging road.

Return to “Express yourself”