Story of fiction and fantasy and science fiction

''Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it.''
-Bruce Lee
LostNFound

Re: Story of fiction and fantasy and science fiction

Post by LostNFound »

57 REUNIONS

Nathan was putting the finishing touches to the Trellis structures on the 7th day before the wedding/party. Leif, Henry, Lonny and the two new boys that came along with them, Timmy and Waji, had all come over and helped build the circled structure at the base of the knoll and Leif had helped him build the trellis on top of the knoll. They had all taken part in building the seating benches and the tables to hold all the foods. Nathan had drawn the plans for the structure he and Galia would stand under as they recited their vows, from dreams that he had been having. Leif was impressed that he could draw with such detail and write down almost verbatim how the structure would be built and with what type of materials. Nathan asked Leif to be his best man in the traditional style of weddings. Lonny was already going to be a ring bearer and was shown the ring and necklace that he would carry to Leif to give to Nathan so he could place these on Galia. Jeanette was going to hold on to the rings until the wedding day. Henry had been asked to bear the ring to Galia so she could place it on Nathan’s finger. Waji and Timmy would be part of the grooms entourages while Rene’ and Ursula were going to be Galia’s flower girls. Galia had asked Hattie to be her bridesmaid but Hattie had asked it Jeanette could perform that role as she wanted to be the one to give away the child to her husband. Galia and she had a good cry over that and Debra was included in the Brides entourage.

The men and boys had all been fitted for their clothes and all the women set to work making the garments that would be worn. The swords were real but mainly for dress as well as the dirks that would be worn by the women. Debra had begun to invite folks that she knew from the dreamnet and the school. Galia had invited most of the folks that had farms around hers and Nathan’s. One morning when they were all sitting around and busy with the sewing, Jeanette excused her self and found a private moment to slip into the no time. She stepped into time in a garden and greeted two young women. Their conversation was very pleasant and she ate some delicious fresh baked pie while they talked about the upcoming wedding of her son and daughter. Hava and Luun both welcomed Darma and said they would be at the wedding. Almost instantly from the moment Jeanette slipped into the no time she returned and walked back to the storage building where the sewing machines were making the soft clickity clacking sounds of an automated needle moving up and down as it wove thread through fabric.

Jeanette had one last errand she knew she had to complete. She had done this before in other times but she would keep doing it until her children would not continue on the merry go round of this plane. It was her destiny of a sort and she always came to the point of wondering when she would not come back to this plane but rather move to a different place altogether in the universe. Her sister, Saeleise had also been destined to come back to this plane and was tied into the same threads of life as Galia, Nathan and her. It seemed like every time she came back, it would take time and events before she could remember her true self and the cycle would play its self out. Nathan would be born to her sometimes or be an orphan that she would take in. It never mattered because she always wound up with him in her life and he would always connect with Galia because they were connected in the universe. It had only been in the last 2000 years that his and her names did not seem to change other than in variation from different cultures. Before that there were many different names but they always remained Tias and Kali in the universe. There were times of rebirth that she and her children would not remember there powers so to speak for many years or would know before they floated the river in the birthing tunnel.

She took the camera and spun into the universe and entered the time again in front of the trellis on the 21st of June, 1262 in the town where she and Hattie had come to gather the cloth and clothes and other items. It was early for the wedding so she walked through the trees to where Nathan and his men were preparing for the ceremony. She had made her self invisible and walked up to Nathan as he stood in his wedding clothes. He was getting ready to drink something from a tankard when she snapped the picture of his upper body and face. There was only a small click and a quick flash and then she spun back out into the universe and back into time in her cottage. She had gathered the locket that Nathan had not yet purchased and sat down in front of her computer and downloaded the picture onto the screen. She played around with it until she knew it would fit into the locket and printed it. She placed it into the locket and spun her self once again into the past and put the locket in the place where Nathan would purchase it. It was early morning 3 days before the wedding when she walked into the back kitchen of Hattie’s store. “Coffee’s on and I got some biscuits cooking in the oven for breakfast.” Jeanette smiled and poured herself a cup of coffee and sat down to talk about the wedding with Hattie.

“Well it looks like we are ready for this party. All the clothes are made and everyone has been fitted nicely. Nathan, Leif and Henry and those two other youngsters have finished setting up the meadow and I do believe that all the folks that have been invited will be bringing plenty of food. Debra told me that when she was do’in the inviten’, she told everyone that it was “provide a favorite recipe occasion” so they would be bringing some delicious foods to the party.” Hattie stood up and asked if Jeanette would like another cup of coffee. “I think the biscuits are ready to eat also.” Jeanette was thinking of how this was all going to play out as it had done so many times in the past. “Hattie, do you think we could gather the children and invite Debra and her family to spend one last day and night down on the beach? It could be a small prelude to the big party. We could do it tomorrow afternoon and night and that would give us one day before the wedding.” She did not quite understand why she suggested doing this because it never happened before in the past weddings of Tias/Nathan and Kali/Galia yet something had stirred in her heart to suggest it. Hattie pulled the biscuits from the oven and sat them on top of the stove. She gathered a handful and put them on a plate and carried it to the table and then fetched the coffees. Once she sat down, she spoke while cutting a biscuit open to spread the fresh butter on. “Jeanette darling, that sounds like an excellent idea. All of the camping gear and stuff is actually easy to get to in the storage building; all we need is the truck and the children.” Jeanette had cut open her own biscuit and buttered it and said “good, I will take care of telling everyone and tell Nathan to bring the truck. Now we have this free day so maybe we should open the store for awhile?” “You read my mind dear.”

Lonny had just broken the strings on a fresh bail of straw and was cleaning one of the horse stalls. He had already fed both horses and the cows with the grain and let them out into the pasture to graze for the day. Timmy and Waji had helped him since they were staying on the farm for a couple of weeks and they were now feeding the chickens and other animals. Leif and Henry were building a small training corral for the new horses they would be receiving in the following week. He filled up the wheel barrow with the manure and was getting ready to take it out to the mulch pit when Jeanette appeared in the center runway of the barn. He had to stop abruptly to keep from running into her with the barrow. “Miss Jeanette, I almost ran into you.” Jeanette looked around the rather large barn and said “I’m sorry Lonny; I did not mean to startle you. I have come to invite your family to a beach party.” “A beach party, but we only have two more days before the wedding party.” “Yes that is correct but this party is a rest and gather, before the children set off on a honey moon so to speak. We have a real nice beach we like to go to and it will be fun for both families to be together.” “Well mother and father are in the house with Rene’ and Ursula. Johansson is out by the farm equipment fixing one of the plows and Leif and Henry are out in the pasture working on the new training corral.” Timmy and Waji had both stopped what they were doing and walked closer. Timmy said “can we go swimming?” Jeanette looked at all three of them and said “you most certainly can. We plan to spend the night and have a big bon fire so it will be a lot of fun. Now scoot and get the chores done and I’ll go to the house and talk with your mother and father.”

Debra was cooking the breakfast while Rene’ and Ursula were setting the big table. Otto was still upstairs when Jeanette knocked on the back door. River was lying on the back porch when he saw the woman come from the barn. He raised his head and watched her walk to the porch and up the steps. The woman walked right up to him and bent down to pat him and scratch behind his ears. She called him by his name and spoke softly to him then stood up and went to the door. Rene’ felt her sister before she knocked on the door and walked over and opened it at the knock. Debra turned from the stove and looked at the door. “Jeanette, come in, your just in time for breakfast, girls, set another place for Jeanette please. It’s not to often we get to have a guest for breakfast. Would you go and tell the boys and uncles that breakfast will be ready shortly and if they want to eat, they best get over here.” The two girls giggled while setting another plate and then almost ran out the back door. River jumped up and ran after them as they made their way across the yard to the barn.
LostNFound

Post by LostNFound »

“So Hattie and I thought it would be a well earned and much needed day and night off from all the extra hard work you have done these last few weeks.” Jeanette had asked the entire family with the three extra children to spend an afternoon and night on the beach. Hattie says she will provide all the camping gear and foods except she asked if you could bring some or your delicious fruit from those trees that Rene’ talked about.” Everybody looked at Rene’ with a big grin and Debra looked at Otto with a big question on her face. The children appeared to be antsy at this point. The boy’s were still eating more pancakes as well as Leif and Johansson. Jeanette had some of the fresh bread and eggs and was working on her second large mug of coffee. Otto looked at his two brothers and asked Leif first, “how close are you to finishing that corral?” Leif smiled and spoke, “well Henry and I are almost done with it, I would say we could take a day off and still manage to get it finished by next week when we get those new horses. Even with the wedding day off we still can be ready.” Otto shook his head up and down and said “that sounds good.” He took another bite of his biscuits and gravy and looked at Johansson. “Well then John, you said something about having that bulldozer running and the plows fixed this coming week how does an extra day off sound to you then?” Johansson took a sip of his coffee and looked over at Lonny. Lonny saw him wink at him and almost giggled. “Well now, I’ll tell you captain, the dozer is up and running and the plow just needs a couple of new blades which we seem to have in our stock pile these days. I don’t think that will take to long with the two extra hands we acquired recently.” Timmy and Waji sat up a little taller in their chairs and smiled. Johansson went back to eating his extra large helping of pancakes.

Everyone was looking at Johansson and waiting for his answer to going to the beach today. Johansson was one to let the anticipation build up. He had already made up his mind to take the afternoon off and this lovely lady that showed up for breakfast had captured his heart. Today was the first time he saw her and something rose inside him. It was a joyous thing to listen to her talk and he heard a sound of strings like a harp when ever she spoke. He could not take his eyes off of her as they sat at the table. She would look directly at him, which caused him to look down quickly and blush. He was eating the pancake and thinking about her when Otto spoke to him. He did not hear him at first but then Otto spoke loudly enough for him to be startled from his thoughts of the woman. “John, are you in for the beach then?” Johansson looked around with a sheepish grin and finally said “yes Captain that sounds like a fine idea.” The children squirmed around and looked like they were going to scream out their joy but they all managed to keep their calm except for the big grins. Otto looked at Jeanette and said “well it looks like the Kellies are going to the beach this afternoon. Shall we meet at Hattie’s store around noon or so then?”

Jeanette had stayed to help Debra and the two girls clean up after breakfast. Leif took Henry out to the unfinished corral and John took Lonny and the two other boys out to the implements to give them all a good greasing. Otto said he was going up to the Thomlisons to ask Ollie to come down and feed the animals in the morning if he would. Once the dishes were all washed and put away Debra went into the pantry and fetched a couple of bushel baskets and asked the girls to go with her to the orchard where Harmony lived. She planned on gathering enough fruit for the beach party and the wedding. Jeanette spoke to Rene’ in the mind talk and told her that Nathan had finished the pergola structure on the knoll and her and Ursula would be able to adorn it with flowers the morning of the wedding. She stepped into the no time and back into the kitchen at the back of the store. Hattie was sitting at the table and drinking coffee. “Well that didn’t take very long, are they coming?” Jeanette poured herself another cup of coffee and thought she might be swimming in it if she had any more than this one final cup. “Yes dear sister they will be coming here around noon. I’m going up to the farm and rouse Galia and Nathan after I drink this cup of coffee.” “You want some breakfast; I can heat up some bread and cook some potatoes and eggs.” “The Kellies fed me well while I was there so I don’t think I could eat anymore.” “Honey you weren’t gone more than a minute.” “Yes well I am going to show you how to do what I can after the children get off on there excursion. You know, both of them know how to move into no time and back into time.” “Yes I gathered they could do something like travel through time to different places like you and I did when we went to get the cloth and clothes. So when you show me how to do that, I got places to go and people to see.” “I know sister and what a wonder it will be for you.”

Jeanette stood in the kitchen at the farm. There was a pot of coffee on the stove and it looked warm. She decided to sit down at the table and wait for the children to come in. She knew they were feeding the animals. She decided to make some hot tea and put a pot of water on the electric stove to heat up. She sat down and thought about Johansson. He was a tall man in stature and had brownish hair with a twinge of blond. She could see a touch of grayness around his sideburns. The man had broad shoulders and when she looked at him there was a resemblance to Reager. Sitting at the breakfast table with the Kelly family she kept catching him looking at her. She had continued to look at him one time and as soon as he looked at her she smiled. He did not immediately look away and smiled back just before he looked down at his plate. She could feel something deeper about the man and his dialect as he spoke, was one of the British Isles. She could have guessed that he was from that country but not sure of what part. She was actually looking forward to talking with him at the beach later today.

She was drinking the tea and thinking about John when Galia walked in. She went straight for the coffee and noticed the hot water for tea. She turned around and said “Jeanette, I am so glad you are here. I was going to come see you and Hattie.” Jeanette looked at her and smiled. “Well dear girl, here I am and I have something for you, In fact I have something for both of you but first I must talk to you before Nathan comes in.” “He will be a little longer this morning because he wanted to give the horses a good walk and run.” “Good, so get your coffee and come sit with me.” Galia poured herself a mug of coffee and moved to the table. As she sat down, Jeanette laid a small pouch on the table and pushed it toward her. “This part I have done many times before but I am doing something different this time.” Galia had started to take a sip of her coffee when Jeanette pushed the pouch toward her and said the words. She fell into a vision of Jeanette saying and doing this to her before and it was like looking into a mirror of mirrors. She slowly sat her cup down and took the pouch. She opened it up and the ruby stoned ring fell out. She had seen this ring many times in her past and she could see placing it on the finger of the man she was going to marry in the repetitive mirror. She held the ring and looked at Jeanette. Jeanette smiled and said “yes you will place the ring on Nathan’s finger again in two days and he will do the same for you with the green stone ring and the locket necklace.”

Galia’s memory opened like peddles of a flower when the sun shines on it after the night is chased away in the morning. The endless mirror image, the images or visions she had since she tried the dress on and now the woman sitting in front of her. The first time she met Jeanette, there was such a familiarity between them it was uncanny. She now understood, “Mother?” “Yes dear girl, I am your second mother as you are bonded to my son and Rene’ is your aunt and, Marni is your first mother. You will come to know her again. Now listen, this is the part I have never done before, the stone on that ring is like the locket you will wear, it can open and under it is a picture of you. The one in it this time is the most recent but you do not look any different than you did 10,000 years ago and so it is with Nathan also. You will see when you open that locket. This is the different thing I am doing, I am telling you about the pictures. Nathan will also know about his picture in the locket. You must tell him and he must tell you when you stand under that trellis. I know you are both bonded but when you open the locket and he opens the ring you both will be taken into the no time again and perhaps this time you will not loose each other to have to come back and do this all over again.”

Galia’s eyes fill with tears of joy as she stood up and moved to Jeanette who also stood up. They were hugging each other when Nathan walked through the back door. He did the same thing that Galia first did and went straight for the coffee. As he reached for his mug he heard the sounds of joy coming from the table. He turned and saw his mother and Galia hugging each other and laughing or so it seemed. He smiled and poured his coffee and walked to the table. He sat down and waited for Jeanette and Galia to part and sit down. “Well it seems like you both have a great occasion to be very happy. Mother, you are being quite early this morning and it seems that maybe you have already been up to see Thomas and Helga. Thomas came down and told me he would come and feed the animals tomorrow morning. I asked him why he felt the need to do that and all he said was to talk to you mother. You must know something that we don’t.”

“Okay dears, Hattie and I thought it would be a wonderful gift to give you both and the Kellie’s a day and night at the beach before the big party day. I know, I know but before you say anything other than yes, there are some very important things to happen today and tonight and then there will be one day to ponder and rejoice at the wonderful things that will happen.” The happiness welled up inside of Galia so much so that she could not help herself and she wept with joyous tears. “We should notify the Kellies, this is such short notice.” “Relax dear girl, the Kellies will be at the store around noon today and Hattie is already putting everything together as we speak. Nathan you gather what is needed from here and take the truck down. The Kellies are bringing both of their trucks full of goodies and we are going to have a wonderful time. Now, have you both had breakfast yet?” Jeanette helped Galia make a delicious breakfast and even had some more herself. After cleaning up Jeanette asked Galia to meet her at Hattie’s and let Nathan bring the truck down. It would have to be loaded with all the camping gear and foods by noon. Galia had to giggle and said she would be along in awhile. Jeanette turned into the no time and back into the time in Hattie’s kitchen. Hattie was still sitting at the table and drinking her coffee. “You know I can’t wait for you to show me how to do that. I just watched you come and go a number of times and it seemed like you were phasing in and out of time but here it is just a few minutes, if that, since the first time you left.” “Yes dear sister, we are going to work on that soon enough and I suspect I will be stuck minding store while you explore. You know, all I am going to do is help you to open up those doors that have been locked in you mind.” “That’s good, so are the kids coming?” “Yes dear sister, we are all set for a great time at the beach. Galia and I are going down there shortly to set up the fire pits and bond fire stack but first I need to help you gather up all the camping gear and the foods.”

Mama Fau’tra watched the two human women walk along the beach and make the objects lying on the beach, disappear and reappear in an area where the humans had first appeared. She recognized both of them from a time before when the little mother became bonded with their human brother. She watched as the two humans kept piling up the objects and knew that there would be other humans soon on the land at the edge of the waters. Her two sons swam up from the deep and rested along side of her. There will be a gathering here this day of humans and our brother and sisters will come to meet them. The little mother’s child, our little brother has grown well and he will meet his human family and one is with children. There are others that will come that we have known as brother and sister and it will be a joyous reunion of family. We must be here with the family; there will be new little ones that will be able to talk with us. We must contact Nani – Kai – Kale and let them know it is time to come. The three dolphins moved across the water swiftly, jumping out and under the surface as they moved toward the deeper parts of the ocean.

The two kangaroo’s on the beach perked up as they heard the sound of the human’s machines. They both began to move away from the piled up wood and began to hop/run as the sound grew louder. The ocean was calm and the waves were washing in with a rising tide. The wind off the waters was more of a welcome breeze that swirled the direct heat of the sun that was hanging directly overhead, into cooler pockets of air. 500 meters up the beach the two Kangaroo’s finally stopped and watched the foot hills, where they had first heard the human machines. The first machine rolled out from the thick bush and continued toward the pilled up wood that they had been examining. Quickly enough another and then another rolled onto the beach and soon enough they all stopped. The Roo’s watched as humans started walking around and it appeared that there was a group of joys that ran around and down to the water’s edge. They could hear the human sounds and finally turned and bounded further up the beach toward the north.
LostNFound

Post by LostNFound »

Rene’ and Ursula entered the water first, it was early afternoon and the sun was quite warm. The waves were rolling onto the beach in a rather lackadaisical way as the tide continued to rise. It had almost reached its peek and soon would be rushing back out. The camp had been set up and all the big people were sitting around and talking under the shade structures that had been erected. Ursula waded out ahead of Rene’ and they both stopped and waited for the waves to sweep by them before venturing further out. Finally Ursula dove into the wave that rolled toward her where the water would be deep enough that she could swim without touching the bottom. Rene’ was right behind her and did the same. They both began to paddle their way out beyond the breakers. The boys, all four of them had run into the water and were playing close to the beach at first and then did the same as the two girls did. As Rene’ and Ursula paddled further out to reach the calmer water where the waves were just swells, the tide had changed and was now rolling back out. Both girls felt the pull and let the water take them further out. The boys had felt the same pull and were all just riding the surface as the waters seemed to do the swimming for them. Rene’ and Ursula were some 100 yards further out when they saw the fins moving through the water. Ursula spoke into Rene’s mind and asked if there were sharks in these waters. Rene’ did not know but she had seen shark fins in the ocean on the video’s and knew they were dangerous. Rene spoke to the boys who were floating toward them with the outgoing tide and told them that there were sharks out here and they should prepare to fly above the surface.

Ursula had moved closer to Rene’ and they both were dog paddling while watching the three or four fins circling around them. The fins would go under then resurface as they circled and suddenly they went under and did not resurface like before. Rene’ took Ursula’s hand and they both rose from the water. They were almost 5’ from the surface when a large shark came to the surface and seemed to jump at them. Both girls shot straight up and the big fish just missed catching his meal. It splashed back into the water and the others surfaced in a haphazard frenzy. Ursula looked toward the boys and saw them rise from the water and begin to move toward them. Did you see that big one, it looked to be 20 feet long, Rene’ spoke to all of them in the mind. Henry, who was leading the boys as they flew closer, spoke outright, “yes we saw the monster, and it would have had you for dinner if you hadn’t got clear. Maybe we should go back to shore?” Ursula began to fly toward the beach but Rene’ caught her arm and said “look.” They all turned and saw, what appeared to be a school of dolphins skipping across the water directly toward the sharks.

Mama Fau’tra was the first to hit the big male shark in the side. Her impact twisted the shark sideways and then one of her children rammed the beast from the other side. The encounter on just this one rather large shark caused it to twist and turn and then some blood spurted from its mouth. There was some 12 to 14 dolphin and they all rammed into the other shark’s that were looking for their meal close to the shore line. The big male swiftly moved off toward the deeper water with blood trailing from its mouth and the others soon followed. It was unsure at this point if they were on the attack mode for the big male because of the blood trail but sure enough they soon disappeared into the darkness of the deep

Fau’tra came to rest with her nose pointing straight up at the children who were hovering in a circle about 20 feet above the surface. She spoke to them, are you unharmed? They all heard her speak in their minds and Ursula was the first to lower down and enter the water in front of her. Yes we are all unharmed, how is it you can talk to us? Well child, we have always been able to speak or communicate with you humans, it is you who have forgotten how to hear and speak with us, yet here you are, a group of young humans that can hear us and speak with us. How is it that you can do this? Ursula looked up at the others, come down and be with these wonderful beings. All the children floated down and entered the water next to the school of dolphins. Ursula said we have been awakened to our true selves either by coming back or by entering the dreamnet that has been created by Nick Green. Once we learned how to go there our memories were set free as the doors were unlocked. Fau’tra listened intently and would give deeper thought to this human called Nick Green later. In the meantime she asked another question. How is it that all of you can move through the sky like the winged beings, we can not rise any higher than we can jump when we come up from the deep but at last, we always fall back into the waters.

Rene’ was giggling and touched Fau’tra on the snout. We have always been able to levitate or fly as we call it but that was locked up in us by evil people a very long time ago and it must be released for us to do it once again. I think you and your family can fly. It is just that you fly through this water and you skip through the air or sky. We are of two different species yet we are of one family. Can you take us through the waters as you fly? We could take you into the air and let you fly like the winged beings if you would like? Fau’tra could hear the joy in this human child’s thoughts. She knew that these human children could not breathe the waters but then again her family had to breathe the air also but to be out of the waters for too long was a dangerous thing. She did want to see how these children would allow her to fly in the air and her children were frolicking around wanting to do the same thing.

On the beach, under the big shade structure, Hattie was telling a story of traveling across South America on horseback at the tender age of 19, when Debra stood up suddenly and turned toward the ocean. Otto stood with her and asked what was wrong. They all turned there attention toward the ocean and could see the children floating in the air. Debra reached out in the mind speak and asked Rene’ what was going on. Rene’ spoke back and told her that a small school of sharks tried to attack them but then there was a school of dolphins heading toward them. We are alright mother; the sharks cannot fly and can’t jump high enough to reach us. You children should come back to the beach. We will but we want to see these dolphins, I think they are here to protect us now. Okay then but do be careful. We will and the dolphins just chased off the sharks. Everybody looked at Debra with deep concern and she finally spoke to them all and told them what had happened and said “it seems like everything is okay now. Rene’ says there is a school of dolphins and they have chased the sharks off.” Galia smiled as well as Jeanette and sat back down. Hattie and Nathan both understood and sat back down also. Galia said “there is no need to worry now, those dolphins are close relations to us and I suspect that the children are getting a wonderful experience with them. Now Hattie, you were talking about a horseback adventure in South America. Everyone sat back down except for Johansson who began to walk toward the water. Jeanette looked around at everyone and excused herself and walked toward Johansson. All the rest of the folks looked at each other and smiled while Hattie picked up her story where she had left off.

Johansson had been touched by Hattie’s story of South America because he had also traveled in that country when he was younger. He had been consistently looking at Jeanette and looking away as soon as she would turn her attention to him. The feelings in his heart had welled up when they first met at breakfast this very morning and the more time he spent close to her the more those feelings threatened to explode from him. He had to get up and walk away from the gathering before he embarrassed himself and especially the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. The incident with the children gave him the perfect opportunity to escape. He walked toward the water’s edge and began to walk toward the north. His thoughts were jumbled and confusing. He really wanted to talk with Jeanette but he did not know where or how to start the conversation. He had seen the children lower themselves into the water with a far a way look in his eyes. He seemed to be walking on autopilot when someone touched his shoulder. He almost jumped as he spun around. Jeanette was standing very close to him and the smile on her face made his heart melt. “Do you mind if I walk with you” she said. “I too need to walk and this beach is so lovely.”

Johansson was at a loss for words at first but managed to say “I would be pleased dear lady.” Jeanette kept smiling and as he turned around she put her arm around his and said “the tide is going out and it should be a great time to find some clams for the dinner later. Johansson felt his heart leap into his throat and spoke in a quiet voice “yes that would be very fine but we do not have a bucket or shovel. Jeanette stopped and turned him around. She looked into his eyes and it seemed that she phased in and out for a moment and then she held out the bucket with a small clam shovel in it. Her smile was even bigger and she began to giggle. Johansson just looked at the bucket and shovel and reached out to take it. His eyes met hers and the sparkle in both their eyes seemed to connect between them. He smiled and began to laugh himself. As his hand grabbed the handle, Jeanette placed her hand on his and the tingling engulfed them both. “John, I would very much like to get to know you.” Johansson had only been called John by his immediate family and his mother when he was a wee lad. To hear this woman call him by that name made tears come to his eyes. Jeanette took the bucket from him and sat it on the beach. She moved close and wrapped her arms around him. He looked down into her eyes as the tears ran down his cheeks. He could see that she had tears filling her eyes. They both held each other and wept. Jeanette felt the loss in his soul of his mother who had been taken when he was just 7 years old by a miss begotten band of rebels from the northern island of Ireland. She felt the loss of her own parents in this time when she was still young. She felt the loss of Rene’ that was older than she at the time. They both sank down to their knees in the sand and cried as the waves washed against them.

The children were told to hold onto the fins of the dolphins as they began to move toward the north. In a very short time the dolphins were gliding over the surface and going under and flying out. The children were all laughing and cheering as they went under and came back up. The entire school flew through the water and turned in a big arc toward the beach and turned back toward the south. Soon they came to a stop and the children were all laughing. Fau’tra asked how they would take them into the air. Lonny and Timmy got on the back of two of her children and spoke to them. Fly threw the water and we will take you into the sky. The sky will be like the water and you will be able to go up and down. We will guide you and bring you back to this place. Ursula got on Fau’tra’s back and the others found a place on the backs of other dolphins. Ursula told Fau’tra that they would have to come back and take the others. Fau’tra blew her whistles and they began to move through the water again. The sight from the beach was one of great wonder as Leif was the first one to see the 6 dolphin’s rise from the water with the children riding them. Lonny led the way and they flew in a great arc over the camp sight and back out. Fau’tra was amazed and told Ursula that they must come to the waters more often so they all could fly in the water and the sky.

Rene’ had seen her sister and Uncle John as she thought of him, holding each other on the beach when they flew over. She knew that Jeanette and John would soon be together and the family was growing. It made her feel warm and secure even more so now that she found her sister once again and could see that Uncle John had also found his love again. The dolphin family was going to be a greater connection between two worlds and she could see the healing process of this world much clearer now. She felt giddy as they flew over the camp sight and back out to the waters. She could hardly wait for the twins that Galia would berth soon. She had already talked with them and knew they were connected with others that already lived here. She knew that Ursula and Jonathan had bonded in a raging river and Jonathan would be at the wedding because she had found him in the dreamnet and saw him living in the Great Basalt Wall National Park with many of the animals that had come on the Freighter ship just before the big storm last year. That same ship had brought her father and uncles and some of the animals on their farm. Jonathan was a big brother to Ursula, Timmy and Waji and Aberdeen and Connie had taken them in while Jonathan tended the animals in the great park. Her mother and father would take them at times and it was so much fun when all of them lived together on the farm. A family of flyers as she called them all, she had to giggle at that. They had taken all the dolphins for flights and now were resting in the waters. Fau’tra told them that they had to go to another place for awhile and would return later so they all floated to the beach and went to the big shade structure. It was late in the afternoon and they all were hungry so food was the first order of business. Jeanette and Johansson had come back with a bucket full of clams for the big fire and were sitting together talking.
LostNFound

Post by LostNFound »

The sun had sunk below the western mountains and the big fire had been lit. Dinner had been prepared and everybody was sitting around the western side of the big fire and telling stories of their adventures in life. The conversation was warm and laughter was infectious. The children were running down at the waters edge and laughing as they splashed each other. The moon was almost full this night and the beach was bright. The 4 boys were splashing the two girls as they ran away from the waves and then back. They all stopped suddenly and became quiet. The song of the dolphins could be heard and seemed to gather strength in sound by the minute. They all sat down in the sand and stared out at the endless water. The moon was shining a path of bright light that lead across the water and directly to them. Rene’ was the first one to see the young boy stand in the water and wade toward them. He was about 40 feet from them when two taller people suddenly rose from the water and began to walk toward them also.

The boy had been told by the family of dolphins that there were other human children on the beach and that they would welcome him. Fau’tra asked one of her children to fly the boy in close. She had picked up that word when the sweet child told her she could fly across the waters and then she was taken into the sky and flew above the waters. The family had brought the human brothers and sister to the area where the human gathering was happening. Fau’tra knew that these humans were brothers and sisters all. When they began to sing, the children she and her family had met earlier today were playing close to the waters edge. Devlin and the little mother were excited and the boy had sparkles in his eyes. He had not been around other human children yet. He had been born on Nani – Kai – Kale not long after the little mother had crossed the bridge between worlds, she called him Jubel and he grew exceptional fast. He appeared to be around the age of 7 or 8 years old in Human time. His hair was ginger blond like his mothers and he had blue gray eyes like his father. Devlin and Megan let him ride Hyuel ahead of them so he could be first to walk the land and meet the children that Fau’tra said could fly.

Jubel stood up when the water was waste deep to him and began to wade toward the other humans that appeared to be sitting in the sand. He had been told that these were young humans like he was. This was the first time for him to be on this world called earth. He had lived on Nani – Kai – Kale since he reincarnated and he lived in the waters. His mother and father both lived in the water and they were the Ohana. He had vague memories of another time, another life and those memories were somehow connected to this world. His mother and father told him stories of this place and how when they would come back that he would remember the wonders of a world where the people/humans lived on the land and the Ohana lived in the great oceans. He waded up until the water was only ankle deep and stopped. He was not sure how to speak with these humans; the first sounds from his mouth were those of the dolphin speaking. The humans in front of him looked at each other and back to him.

One of the small males stood and walked to him. The small male stuck out his hand and said something that he did not understand at first. He looked at the human’s hand and his face that was smiling and he knew that look. He reached out his hand and took hold of the other humans hand and instantly there was a communication in their minds. My name is Lonny, are you from the ocean? Jubel was relieved that he could hear this human speak to him and understand. He spoke back in the mind. My name is Jubel as my mother has named me. Well then Jubel welcome to our camp site. Would you like to meet the others? Yes Lonny I would like that. Good, come then, can you speak loudly in the human talk? We are just learning to speak in the dolphin language as Fau’tra is teaching us. Jubel smiled and spoke loudly in a broken tongue. "I can speak some as my mother and father have taught me but we mostly speak in the Ohana language." Timmy jumped up and came close. “Who are the Ohana?” Jubel looked at him and turned toward the ocean just as his mother and father walked up. “We are the Ohana and our brothers and sisters in the waters are the Ohana. They live on this world and on Nani – Kai – Kale mostly.”

Rene’ and Ursula as well as the other children had watched the two adults rise from the water and walk toward them as Lonny talked with the young boy who had first came ashore. As the two approached and stopped right behind the boy, Rene’ stood and walked over to the boy. He turned back around and froze as she stopped close to him. The woman and the man both smiled and said “hello children as they walked around them and continued up the beach toward the fire. Lonny and Timmy both backed away and stood watching Rene’ and Jubel. They could visually see a light between the two and feel something like static electricity in the air. “Urial?” Rene’ spoke in a quiet voice. Jubel’s mind and memories spilled open like a dam bursting, his spirit leapt with joy. “Saeleise?” he said as he opened his arms and wrapped them around her. She did the same with him and they both broke into tears. The other children gathered around them and it seemed that they all rose into the air and swirled like a merry-go-round. Not to far off shore, the family of dolphins began to frolic and jump in the waters and sing joyfully

On the west side of the big bond fire, the adults were singing their own song as Leif had fetched his Ukulele and began to play campfire songs. He was in the middle of an old but goody song called “Stand by Me” with everyone joining in. Galia and Nathan had never heard the song but were trying to follow the words. There was a wonderful feeling in the air and they all were having a great moment. Leif came to the end of the song and was thinking about playing another when Galia stood up suddenly. She was looking toward the ocean past the bond fire and could see the two people standing just far enough away that the night shadows obscured their faces. Galia did not need to see their faces however because she could feel her sisters presence very strongly. She walked toward the people and began to cry with happy tears. Megan moved toward her and they met on the north side of the bond fire in a welcomed embrace. They both were crying and laughing and Hattie jumped up and let out a whoop of joy as she moved toward the two. Devlin walked over and reached out a hand to Nathan. Nathan had stood up and was smiling and took Devlin’s hand and then they hugged each other. “I hear that it is time for you and Galia to have a wedding. We have come to be with you.”

He turned and looked at the others sitting around and said to Otto, “well captain it looks like you found a much better world” and shook his hand. Otto introduced Debra as his wife and Devlin bowed and said “my lady, you have found great fortune with this man.” Next he looked at Leif and smiled. “This is much better don’t you think, although you did well on the ship.” Leif stood and gave him a bear hug. “I see you also have found a much better life.” Devlin had to laugh and said “yes but I still get to be at home in the ocean and my family lives with me.” He hugged Jeanette and shook Johansson’s hand heartily. “So Chief, this life suits you well I see. How long before we come back for your wedding?” Johansson blushed although it could not be seen in the shadows of the night. Jeanette smiled and deep inside she was very happy although she only touched John. He turned and looked at her and smiled himself. Without looking at Devlin and still looking into Jeanette’s eyes he said “I’ll send one of your dolphin brothers to tell you.” Everyone had a great laugh with that comment. Devlin stepped close to Jeanette and gave her a big hug and whispered in her ear. “This man has the biggest heart and he will do you right as the saying goes.” Jeanette whispered back to him and said “I know, you sweet boy, we have known each other before and it is such a blessing that we have found ourselves once again. John will not have to send someone for you because we will be getting married the same day as Galia and Nathan. John does not know this yet but he will after this night is over.” She pulled back and smiled deeply at him. You must be his best man because Leif is going to be Nathan’s best man and Megan will be my bridesmaid and now Debra will be Galia’s bridesmaid. Devlin was surprised but yet he was very happy. This was going to be a wonderful time. He wanted to introduce their child but something was happening down by the water with all the children. He started to turn toward the beach when Hattie grabbed him and gave him a healthy hug. “Where is that momma of yours, surely she would not miss this festive happening?”

Devlin looked at Hattie with a big smile. “You know you are such a blessing to us all dear lady, mother said she would be along, she had to take care of some important things.” “Well then since you are here I suppose you kids are hungry?” “Yes I think we could eat some of your favorite home maid bread if you have some and those salads are great also. I really want you all to meet my son but he is down on the beach with the other children at the moment.” Hattie gasped and said “Megan had her baby; surely he must be a wee tyke.” “Well I guess you could say he is a wee tyke but you will be surprised.”

On the beach, the children stopped spinning in the air and landed back to the sand. Rene’ and Jubel began to tell the others when they had first met each other. Rene’ said it was over 10,000 years in the past of the time frame on the earth and they both had lived close to the great ocean. In that aeon they could live in the waters and were in peace with the beings that lived always in the waters and how they had come from a world that was very distant from earth. Jubel heard his father ask him if all was right and that he should come up to the camp and meet the others. Jubel was quite enthralled in meeting others of his same age in this time and how they all had awakened their abilities that he almost asked his father if he could stay with the children for awhile longer but Rene’ Took his arm and began to walk toward the camp. All the children followed and the troops of 7 trod up to the big bond fire.

As the children reached the big fire, Jubel and Rene’ were the first to walk around to where everybody was sitting and talking. Jubel stopped and stared directly at Jeanette. He looked at Rene’ with a surprise grin and walked right up to Jeanette. “Darma, this is two great happenings, first Saeleise and now here you are also.” Jeanette looked directly at the boy and all she could see was Urial. She fell from her chair to her knees and wrapped her arms around the child. “Oh Urial, this is indeed a wonderful reunion, it has been so long since we last saw each other. Did you not come back sooner?” “No, when Saeleise and I were murdered, I was forced onto other worlds as punishment for daring to bond with Saeleise.” The conversation had captivated everybody. Rene’ had walked into the center and spoke. “We know this sounds strange but you all knew that Jeanette and I are sisters and now here is Urial who I was bonded to over 10,000 years ago in this time place. Our parents in that time were royalty of some sort as the world had degraded into corrupt and very sick governments as it has done over and over again. Urial was considered a slave and because we loved each other and dared to disobey the powers of our parents him and I were banned at first then murdered.”
LostNFound

Post by LostNFound »

Debra and Otto both felt the distant savagery of what Rene’ was talking about. Debra held out her arms for Rene’ and Rene’ fell into them with tears falling from her eyes. The coming of Urial and talking about the distant past had brought up more suppressed feelings in her. Jubel had stood and began to talk where Rene’ had left off. He wanted to hold her but knew that her mother and father of now were needed at the moment. He continued with the story of the corrupt governments and how the technologies of the time were devastating to the peoples and animals and he related how the Ohana left the earth before the humans destroyed their own kind. He did not see exactly how the end came because he had been forced to reincarnate on a distant world of different beings. Finally he sat down in the sand and put his head in his hands. Megan fell to her knees beside him and held him. She had known that he was different when he was born and the rapid rate that he grew amazed her even though she had been told that he would grow quicker than most children. The Ohana had taken him for long periods of time to school him while she and Devlin were also schooled as they lived on Nani – Kai – Kale. They had only been gone from this world for something close to a year but living on Nani – Kai seemed like only a few months yet crammed with so much life. It was like a whirlwind yet there was calm and peace always.

The children sat down in a circle pattern around Jubel and Megan. Ursula was sitting at Debra’s feet while she held Rene’ the bond fire blazed and the crackling of the wood could be heard far up the beach. Everyone was deep in thought at what Rene’ and Jubel had said about the past and how this world seemed to mirror its self over and over. They all knew that the world of this time was at the brink of destruction yet it could be years and years before it reached the final tipping point. They also knew that there were forces that were in the process of healing or turning around the mass hysteria and sickness. Galia knew that her two children would be born with all their abilities and completely aware. They were going to be a further advancement to the Children of Paradise. The very existence of the Children gave her complete hope for humankind and all life on this little blue ball floating in the infinite space of the universe. She knew that there were children being born all over the world that had and could use their abilities to heal. She looked at the few that were sitting around her sister and her son and it flashed in her mind of an infinite circle of love, spreading to engulf the universe.

The two women and man stood on the beach and looked up at the bright ball of light. They could see the infinite speckles of light in the heavens and as they looked on they could see the whole sky move. Hanna looked toward the south and could see the bond fire. She knew that her son and daughter were there already and her grandson would be getting the experience of meeting other children for the first time. She turned to the two other people that were still looking at the heavens and said “Marni, I know you and Jubel have been gone for quite some time but your children and grandchild are waiting to see you. It has been at least 8 or 9 years since you disappeared off world and they don’t even know if you are alive. I have told you that Megan and her child both have crossed the bridge between worlds as you coined it in your videos. Shall we go and rejoice in the reunion?” “What if they don’t recognize us, what if they reject us for leaving them?” “Marni, you are getting yourself all worked up. Your daughters love you and they never gave up on you. Megan carried that diary of yours everywhere and she even figured out some of the inventions you so ingeniously hid in plain sight. She guarded that book with her life and she helped raise Galia. I must say that you did so right by giving them to Hattie when you left. She is also like a mother. Galia and Megan have many mothers that love them. So stop worrying so much and do not be afraid. Our children are so well taken care of and they are very smart just like you and Jubel. Jubel are you worried as much as Marni?”

Jubel had been very quiet since they crossed the bridge back to this world. He and Megan had been so close before they left. He would take her everywhere he went and showed her how to build things and work on computers. Galia was more inclined to stay around Marni and they both knew that she was special in so many different ways. She could read coherently when she was just 6 months old and Marni told him that she could read thoughts from other people. He did not know quite what to make of that but when they moved to Australia from Scotland Galia showed signs of being able to levitate objects. They both tried to keep that gift hidden from outside prying eyes. They had placed them in school with Debra Petrovski and it was not long before Debra began inquiring about special gifts that Galia and even Megan exhibited. They finally took them out of the government school and began to home school them. He remembered how Debra would come to the farm and ask about the girls. She provided materials for learning but the girls went through those things pretty quick and he and Marni had to go to the libraries and check out higher educational books and materials. They both worked for the special IT and space programs of the government and Marni also worked in the Oceanographic research department. The children knew how to take care of themselves and Hattie McGreggor who owned the store on their road would watch them during longer times away.

It was when they built their own lab under the barn and were given assignments at home by the government that trouble began. The Government research centers did not know they had built their own lab and outfitted it with pirated gear and what not from the government centers. They had set up an additional room in the main house and it was inspected by the government from time to time to insure that no secrets could be absconded. He remembered the goon squad pulling surprise visits on them in the middle of the night and during meals and then ransacking their bedrooms claiming they were looking for any stolen secrets. They had their computers taken a number of times and then returned with some kind of spy ware installed. Nothing was sacred to the goons and it was becoming dangerous for the girls. He remembered when the goons broke in and ransacked their bedrooms and after a few times of that particular nastiness, he and Marni decided to quit the programs. That is when the real problems started. The girls were kidnapped and held in secret some place for almost a week. The goons wanted to know what secrets he and Marni were selling to the Chinese. The whole mess was one big joke and when they got the children back they were seriously going to pack and leave. That is when everything settled down and it became very quiet for almost a year. It was like the government went out of business or something. One day he was coming home from Paradise and stopped at Hattie’s to pick up some books. She asked him if he had seen the black vans up the road. She told him that they had been coming by almost on a daily basis for about 2 months. He had never seen any black vans anywhere and he had driven up to the end of the road where Orin Ramsey owned a dairy farm.

He drove slowly home and was on the look out when he spotted two black vans parked in a grove of trees across the road from his driveway. He pulled in and went into the house. He waited until dark and went out the back door and circled around to the west and crossed the road and traversed the woods until he came across the vans. There were no windows in the vehicles but he could see some type of antenna system on the roof. He was hiding in a small clump of bush when one of the back doors opened and a man jumped out. The door was left open and he could clearly see computer monitors and other gear. There was one other man sitting at the computer screen and as he watched he could see his house and some interior rooms. He thought he could see the now shut down room where they had set up the fake lab. He also saw the bedrooms. The other man came back shortly and climbed back into the van and shut the door. That cinched the idea of leaving for him and when he got back to the house he took the girls out to the barn and quietly told them to pack up a couple of suitcases each. They wanted to know what was happening so he told them that they were going on a short trip over to Perth. Both girls were semi happy about that and promptly went into the house and began to pack. He checked around and decided the barn was clean and went down into the secret lab. Marni was working on some more videos. He told her they would have to leave and they were taking the girls down to Hattie’s. Marni told him that they needed to complete their bridge before disappearing. He went back up and told the girls to go ahead and go to bed and they would start a vacation the next day. He tucked them in and went back to the barn. That was the night that he and Marni crossed the bridge between worlds. It was early the next morning that he gathered the girls and they drove them to Hattie’s and explained to her about the bad people that were after them. Hattie was given instructions to hide the girls and wait for awhile before exposing them again. Marni wrote her letter and left the diary with Hattie and they both disappeared from the face of the earth.

“Jubel, did you hear me?” “Huh, oh I’m sorry my mind wandered off there for a few. What did you say again?” “I said are you as worried as Marni?” “Well let’s just say, I’m concerned. I know the girls love us. It’s just when you told us about those long coats and how they may still be looking for us, well let’s just say, that gives me concern that we could show up on some radar. One never knows what those insane people can do.” “Jubel that last encounter was almost a year ago.” “Yes that is what you say, but remember it had been 8 years or better since we left the first time.” “Okay, I’ll concede that to you but here I am and they could still be looking for me as far as I know but I am not going to worry about it, remember we can travel between worlds and they can’t.” Jubel put his arm around Marni and said “shall we go and see our children, they both are young women now and Megan is a mother. I suspect Galia will be a mother soon also.” Marni smiled and all three of them began to walk toward the bond fire once again.

Galia was sitting next to Nathan and watching Megan and her son Jubel sitting at the center of the circle of children and adults. She could feel the closeness of all the humans and reached out and took Nathan’s hand. They both looked at each other and the love was a very bright light between them. With Devlin and Megan and Jubel, her nephew, and Rene’s long lost bond mate, it seemed to her that the coming wedding was almost complete. She thought about Bob Comet and mostly about her parents and how their presence would totally complete the entire affair. She thought about Timoth and Eliphal and how they too would be part of the family. She was deeper in thought when Hattie stood up so fast that her chair fell backwards. Her quick movements made everyone turn to look at her. Jeanette, who was sitting the closest to her, asked her what was wrong. Hattie was speechless and Galia noticed that she was looking toward the fire with a surprise look on her face. Galia turned slowly and saw the three people standing just to the north side of the fire. She immediately recognized Hanna who was standing more to the front of the three people but as she looked closer, her mother Marni and her father Jubel were standing and looking around. She rose slowly and walked to Megan and touched her. Megan who had been holding Jubel and as it seemed, rocking back and forth stopped and looked up at her. She then saw Hattie standing almost frozen looking at the fire. She slowly turned and could see Hanna from where she was sitting and smiled. Mother Hanna had finally shown up.

Megan sat Jubel on the sand and stood up. Jubel also stood up and walked to Debra who was holding Rene’. He reached out and touched her and she looked at him with a big smile and slid from Debra’s lap and wrapped herself around him. Megan could only see Hanna from where she had stood up but as she walked toward her the other two people came into view. She stopped suddenly and Galia moved to her side. Megan heard Bob Comet speak to her asking “Megan, what is your heart’s desire?” and her answer of having her parents back. Both girls slowly walked toward their parents as they held each others arms. Hanna moved to the side and walked into the center of the others. Devlin came and hugged her and said “Welcome mother, it has been awhile since you left. We wondered where you got off to.” Just a few short steps away, Megan and Galia had stopped in front of Marni and Jubel. Megan spoke softly with a crackle in her voice “Mother?” Tears were dripping from her eyes as she waited for Marni to speak. Galia was standing close to her sister and the tears were running down her cheeks. Marni looked at both girls who were young beautiful women now and tears began to spill from her eyes also. She stepped closer so she could hug her daughters and stretched out her arms. “Yes Megan and Galia it is I and your father. We have come for the wedding. We know that you and Devlin are already bonded and we so want to see our grandson.” She had shifted her head to Galia and back to Megan and Megan fell into her arms as she began to cry. Jubel moved to hug Galia and she fell into his arms. The tears flowed freely from the family as they hugged each other. Marni spoke as she shed her tears, “hush now child, mother is here and everything is alright.

The reunion of the girls with their parents gave everyone a wonderful feeling to see these two children who had been through so much and had grown into beautiful young women begin to laugh and then break out into a dance. Leif picked up his Ukulele and began to play music that was festive and could be danced to. Hattie had hugged Marni and Jubel and little Jubel had finally met his grandparents who were ocean dwellers like he was. Grandpa Jubel held his grandson as the people danced around the inner circle. Debra was the first to levitate as she swung around with Rene’ and that started everyone else to rise from the sand and continue to joyfully laugh as they danced in the air. Marni and Jubel were amazed to see so many floating in the air including their daughters. Galia, Nathan and Jeanette all smiled at each other and made them rise also Hanna was sitting and talking with Hattie and they were having a perfectly wonderful time just watching all the others floating and swirling. Rene’ had started to levitate little Jubel but he rose on his own which gave Devlin and Megan pause but not for long. The party on the beach carried on while the fire lit the night sky. Out in the waters the dolphins were frolicking and jumping in and out of the water. It wasn’t long before the group of children flew out and joined them. All were enjoined in the rejoicing of a great reunion whilst a good sized freighter was pulled into the docks of Paradise. The name on her bow and stern spelled BESS II.
LostNFound

Post by LostNFound »

58 END OF AN AGENCY

Hattie and Jeanette had gathered all the clothes and paraphernalia that the wedding party would be wearing and taken it all up to the farm, it was the eve of the wedding. Jeanette and Nathan had disappeared for a brief moment and reappeared with the Kellies for dinner. They all were discussing the festivities for tomorrow and sort of how it would proceed. Hattie said “well I have told everyone that I could and they passed the word on to start showing up around 11am and help out by setting up the food tables and other things. They’ve been told that the party is going to be sort of like an early 13th century theme so they could dress appropriately. Most of the folk rather enjoyed that idea and for some reason the children know more about that time period than the adults.” Johansson jumped up and said “how about we try on those swords and gear that goes with them, I rather like the way they feel.” Otto stood at that suggestion and said “do I get one of those also?” Everyone smiled and laughed at that and Debra stood up and disappeared into the back bedrooms. She was gone for only a brief moment and when she came back she was carrying a long sword in its scabbard and belt. She walked right up to Otto and did a short curtsy while handing him the sword, “your sword my liege.” The laughter was joyous and all the men tried on the swords.

Little Jubel was having a great time with Henry, Lonny, Rene’, Ursula, Timmy and Waji. All the children had moved outside while the adults discussed the party. It was around 8pm and the sky was getting darker by the minute as there would be no moon this night. Jubel asked if they could take him to the ocean for a quick swim. They all thought that would be a great idea as they could fly down to the beach in a very short time and it would be fun to hopefully meet with the dolphin family. Henry said that they should ask the parents and at least let them know where they were going. They all agreed and soon they were in the air. Little Jubel was ecstatic with being flown along and Rene’ was going to help him open up to his gift. When they reached the beach, Jubel spoke in the dolphin language with chirps and whistles. They all stood quietly waiting for the answer from the dolphins but there was none to be heard. This worried Jubel and Rene’ and as it goes, all the children were a bit worried when no sounds came back. Henry finally said “hey they might be further up or down the coast or even to far out to hear us. Shall we take a swim and hopefully they will come when we are in the water.” They all stripped down to their bathing suits, which they had donned before coming, and walked into the calm waters. The waves were only about 2’ high as they broke on their way to crashing on the beach and soon the children were floating in a circle about 200 yards off the beach. They spent about an hour just floating and moving with the flow of the ocean and finally decided that the dolphins were not going to be around this night so they all started moving back toward the beach

The Vidcams that had lain dormant for almost 9 years now, activated once again. They had been cleverly concealed within the trunks of the trees across the road from the farm. The hardware had been built and installed during the time that two scientists lived at the farm. The cameras could only be activated by the people’s physical brain waves. The man and the woman had been drugged and implanted with a micro chip device that would send their brain waves to the hardware when ever they came within a thousand feet. The hardware was limited to reading only when the people were out in the open and it was an irritant to those in control when the people were inside of a building. The two worked for the secret military that were creating very deadly toxins and such that could wipe mankind out and on top of that they experimented with the sea life to create super soldiers that could live underwater. It was known that the two people had two little children but they were of no concern at the time. When the two were under suspicion of collaborating with the patriot underground, the agency decided to take them into a black op prison and wring any info from them about the underground before disposing of them. Some how the people caught wind of the raid and made a run for it. The agency chased them and thought to use the children as an assurance of their cooperation; however the two took their children and disappeared.

The agency searched the entire planet and even went off planet to the secret moon and mars bases looking for them. The Vidcams never did reactivate after that and so they were placed into a dormant mode and forgot about except to be checked on once every few years. The agency had much more important projects to complete or at least work on toward there goal of world domination with other dictators. It was a little over a year ago or so that one of the Vidcams seemed to have a glitch which gave rise to the possibility of the people returning. Two agents were dispatched to check out the area and given the complete files of the people plus a file on another person that had destroyed research into the under water soldier program that the UNITED STATES MILITARY had been experimenting with many years prior to the Australian based agency. The two agents had driven to the old farm and disappeared. A few surveillance drones were sent over the area but nothing was discovered. It was as if the two agents had vanished from the earth just as the two scientists had almost 9 years prior.

General Clay Trappe ran all of this through his limited mind as he prepared to go to the source himself. The Vidcams had clearly activated this time and all four of them were working to full capacity. This could only mean one thing and it was that the two scientists had returned. Perhaps they had hid some real secrets and figured it would be safe to come back now. If it had not been for the corporal who was in charge of that particular dark room and his incessant rounds to check everything, they might not have discovered the machines being reactivated. He made a mental note to give the corporal a promotion the next time he stumbled upon him in this God forsaken under ground base that he was doomed to live out his piss poor life. He picked up his phone and called the underwater sub base. The other end of the phone was picked up and the man said “Colonel Gripe here Sir.” “Yes Colonel, I want you to prepare number 52 for a quick and short mission. I need 5 of your best special ops boy’s, equipped for a land strike.” “Yes sir will you be giving us a briefing before we leave? “No Colonel, I will give that briefing on board as we head toward our target. You will not be going on this mission. You will be taking command of the base while I am on the mission and I trust you will provide one of your best captains for me.” “Yes sir, I’ll assign Captain Junkard.” “Good, I want the ship ready to go by 2030 hours this evening.” “Yes Sir and the Colonel hung up.

Clay looked at the wall of his office. He could see pictures of ships that used to be the old naval vessels before the Navy had been disbanded around the world and the private corporation called the Maritime security force took over. This base was all military but it belonged to a private agency now and most recruitment was for assassins. He was trained as one himself and the 5 man special ops were nothing more than professional assassins. He planned to take that farm and kill anyone that was on it. With the Vidcams operating again of a sudden he figured those traitor scientists were back and he intended to make them disappear his way this time and perhaps any family or patriots that may be on that farm. He was planning to burn the whole thing down. He buckled the .45 auto around his waist, god how he loved that pistol. He never liked any of the other weapons that were given to him. He packed the rest of his little bag and sat down to eat. The agency had started out as a small contingency of the base back around 30 years ago and had slowly grown to finally take complete control. He remembered so many dying over the fact that they would not comply with the ruthlessness and downright psychopathic butchery of the organization. He learned to obey all orders no matter how inhuman they might be and soon he was promoted from a lowly lieutenant to where he is today. The man in charge of the base, although he knew he was just a small fry on the totem pole and could be taken out anytime by someone he would never see coming. He sat down after eating and watched some playback footage of the Vidcams at the farm. He saw a truck drive up the driveway and it had quite a few people in and on it. He figured that the two scientists were part of that group; otherwise the cameras would not have come on. His time piece was buzzing and that is what woke him. He looked at the dials and saw that it was 2015. He stood up and splashed water on his face before taking a big swig of scotch whiskey. He figured to get some coffee on the sub. He picked up his long leather coat and put it on then picked up his bag and left the office heading toward the sub bay.

The two dolphins had dived deep and were getting ready to shoot toward the surface when the big shelf of rock seemed to roll outward. They both floated for a time as the long tube that they knew was a human underwater ship slipped out of a hole that was created when the rock shelf rolled outward. They watched it squirt forward and then turn and head in the opposite direction. They finally surfaced and spoke to their family about the underwater ship. Fau’tra could tell that Hyuel was excited and as he chirped and whistled about the underwater place that the human ship had come from he was also talking about how it was heading toward land. Fau’tra told him and his brother to follow the human ship and she was going to look at the hole below them. As Hyuel and his brother took off at a flying skip through the waters, Fau’tra dove down. She went deep and found the hole. She looked around and marked the spot as she saw the rock shelf closing back up.

The Sub had surfaced less than a mile from shore in the darkness of the night; there was no moon out at this time. It had taken less than 30 minutes to reach the spot and 6 men had inflated a small boat and slipped into the water along side the sub. As they quietly moved away the sub slipped back under the water. The two dolphins watched the entire thing and now were moving quietly through the water behind the small boat. They knew that something bad was in this boat of humans as it headed toward the beach.
LostNFound

Post by LostNFound »

The children were floating slowly toward the beach when they heard what sounded like a boat motor although it was very quiet. Lonny and Timmy caught a quick shinning of something and both of them rose from the water to get a better look. They barely saw the conning tower of the sub as it disappeared under the water. The next thing they saw, even though it was quite dark was the small object moving through the water toward the beach. They could hear the quiet motor and knew that the boat would hit the beach about 400 yards to the north of where their clothes were. They both dropped back into the water and spoke in the mind to the others. There is a small boat heading for the beach and we think it is coming from a submarine. We saw it just as it went back under. Do you think someone is doing something secret out here tonight? Henry spoke and said we should all fly up and watch what is going on. I don’t think they will see us and if they do we can fly away. Ursula touched Rene’ and spoke we can become invisible and fly close to them. Maybe they will speak and we might find out what they are doing. The boys were surprised and Jubel spoke in the mind are you saying that you can become invisible? Yes Urial, you must remember that we could do that. I believe we all can do that, it is just a matter to open your mind and open that particular door. Ursula took Rene’s hand and they both floated up from the water and disappeared. The boys held each others hands and rose from the water and flew to the beach.

The small boat moved stealthily through the water. Lieutenant Kickass shut the motor down as they came within a hundred yards of the beach. They all had painted their faces with the grease sticks that were common for agents when doing night operations. Each man had a small pack on their back. They all had pistols strapped to there side along with heavy tactical vests filled with ammunitions for the pistol and the small automatic rifles they all carried. General Trappe had briefed them about taking a farm that had possibly a platoon of soldiers guarding two traitorous scientists that had escaped from them some 9 years prior. These men were seasoned assassins and would not question his orders. He had told them that they would take out all the humans on the farm and then burn the buildings. It would take them some 40 minutes to traverse the land between the beach and the farm. They would have to double time it unless they could steal a vehicle to get there faster. They would have 4 hours to do the job and rendezvous back with the sub.

The two girls floated above the boat as the 6 men paddled into the beach. Rene’ and Ursula both heard the men quietly talking about killing all the targets and burning the farm. As they listened, one man spoke more than the others and they could see that he was possibly the leader of these men. “I want the two scientists alive. You can kill all the others but those two will have very top secret information that we must get first before dispatching them. Sergeant Ringer, I understand you are the most experienced at torture or coercion as we may call it. So when we reach the farm you and corporal dung will be responsible to find the scientists and hold them until the rest of us can dispatch the others. Remember, there will be no hostages or survivors. This will be a clean mop up with no trace of our existence. Once we extract the information from the two scientists they will be dispatched and all the bodies must be burned with the buildings. Are we clear about our objective?” The other men all gave a quiet nod and said yes sir as they jumped from the boat and began to drag it onto the beach and toward the bush that was less than 20 yards from the water line.

Rene’ and Ursula almost gasped out loud but held their voices. They turned and flew back to the boys who had landed on the beach and were putting their clothes back on. The girls landed and became visible and began to dress themselves also. Henry spoke in the mind so what are they up to, did you find out where they are going and what they plan to do? The girls were quiet while they dressed and finally Rene’ spoke hurriedly we must get back to the farm quickly and warn everybody. Those men plan to murder them and burn the farm. They are on foot but I have no doubt that they can travel fast and if they manage to steal a car they will be there very quickly. Jubel asked a question why are they going to the farm, did they say? Yes, they are going for your grandparents because they used to work for them and stole secrets when they ran away. Jubel immediately understood. Mother has told me stories of how her mother and father did experiments and had to run away and how her and Galia had been left and hidden by Aunt Hattie. That was a long time ago so how is it these men still are after them? I don’t know, but we had better hurry, they were on the beach when we left and they were running. The leader said something about meeting that submarine in four hours. Rene’ grabbed Ursula’s hand and they both rose into the night sky. The boys rose and Lonny and Timmy said you all go with Rene’ and Ursula, Timmy and I are going out to find the dolphins. We think they might have been following the men in the small boat. There must be some way to stop that submarine or even do something to the place where it came from. Henry was unsure about letting Lonny and Timmy go it alone but they did have a point about the submarine so he told them to be careful and as soon as they found something out to hurry back to the farm.

The six dark figures had climbed the bluffs and were moving along side the road toward the farm when they saw the headlights of a vehicle coming from the ocean and heading toward the direction of the farm. The General quickly dispersed the men to each side of the road and as the vehicle approached he stood in the middle of the road. Keith Hammond was on his way home with a load of hay on his flatbed truck. He had stayed late at the Blue Marlin Pub and had drank one too many tankards of Foster's Lager. He was driving slowly and weaving back and forth on the road when he saw the man standing in the middle. He tried to hit the brakes but instead swerved the truck to the side. Some of the bales rolled off and hit the road and the truck came to an abrupt stop in the soft dirt. Keith was thrown against the steering wheel so hard that it knocked the wind from him. He opened the door and fell out to the ground gasping for air. He rolled over and got to his hands and knees while sucking air in as best he could but the pain in his chest and side was excruciating. Tears were forming in his eyes as he looked sideways and saw the booted feet of a man. He started to look up when something hit him on the back of his head and he was knocked from his corporeal body.

The General directed two of the men to drag the body into the bush while he checked the truck to see if it would start. The men picked up the bales and placed them back on the truck and the General finally got the engine turned over and as they all piled on he backed the truck up and moved forward toward the farm. As they passed the old store, he knew it was around 10 miles up the canyon to the farm. He figured to pull the truck off the road close and he and the men would come at the farm house on foot to surprise whoever might be there. So far it seemed that luck was running on there side. Hell they might have to wait for the sub with the way the time frame was running. It was too bad they had to kill the man but they needed the transportation besides, in his mind there were no good humans in the world. It was eat or be eaten type of world to his warped sense of being.

Almost 15 miles from the beach Fau’tra and her family were floating in the water. Directly below them, about 50 fathoms was the rock ledge that would open into an underwater, underground facility. Lonny and Timmy had been flying above the two dolphins they had spotted behind the boat when they had turned and began to swim back out to sea. They came in over the pod as the two dolphins came to rest. Timmy could see Fau’tra and both boys dropped down and hovered just above the surface. Did you see the submarine? Yes we watched it come from a hole in the floor of the sea and Hyuel followed it to the place where humans came out and went to the land. Lonny had to speak we saw the men and Rene’ told us that they were bad men and they were going to kill our family. She said they were after Jubel and Marni but they were going to kill all of us. Fau’tra chirped and whistled and her two children whistled back and began to swim back toward the beach. Lonny and Timmy both watched them and asked where they were going. Fau’tra told them that the long tube that travels under the waters was still resting in the place where the humans had got out and went to the land. They will keep watch on it while we keep watch on the place where they will return. We cannot do anything except let those that can, know where these bad humans go. The boys knew they could not do much either and said they would go get someone that could. We know how to find you and we will go and see where the submarine is staying and try to get someone to stop it also. Lonny and Timmy both flew straight up and swiftly headed toward the land to catch up with Hyuel and his brother.

At the farm house, the crowd of adults had moved out to the back porch. Otto and Johansson were practicing with the swords while Leif and Nathan were doing the same. All three of the former ship mates had learned how to use the long swords and fence with the rapiers when they were younger and had kept up the practice when they were on the ship together. It always was a backup defense. Nathan had taken fencing lessons in high school and Jeanette and Reager taught him privately how to use the broadswords and the rapier. Hattie knew that Jeanette could use the swords because she had witnessed how the woman bested the smithy in the past. Jubel had also learned how to use swords while growing up in Scotland and Marni was no stranger to swinging a sword and using the small dirks. The entire wedding theme of dress seemed to be like a Deja Vue for these two families. Devlin had been taught the nuances of using blades in his years spent on the ships. It seemed like Debra, Megan, Galia, Hanna and Hattie were short on the use of the swords but they had something much more useful in defending themselves so watching the men swing the blades at each other and hearing the clanging sounds was great entertainment for all. Megan and Galia were speaking in the old Gaelic tongue as Marni and Jubel had taught them in their younger years. Megan finally spoke in the modern tongue and asked about the children. “It seems like they’ve been gone an awful long time don’t you think?” she said to Devlin. He was thinking the same thing and just at that moment all but two of them dropped from the sky and landed close to the porch.
LostNFound

Post by LostNFound »

Jeanette and Debra both immediately felt the tension and almost fear from Rene’ and Ursula and stood up suddenly saying “what is wrong,” at the same time and Debra said in a worried voice, “where is Lonny and Timmy?” The men stopped swinging their swords and moved toward the children. The two girls were almost hysterical and in tears as they all started to speak at once. Debra jumped from the porch and dropped to her knees in front of Rene’ and Ursula. Otto spoke at once and said “Whoa, slow down and Henry, tell us what is wrong?” Little Jubel ran up the steps and fell into Megan’s arms. “Oh mama, the bad people are coming to burn us.” Jubel was saying the words through sobs in clipped sounds. Megan held him and said “slow down baby and let the others tell us what is going on.” Jubel looked at his grandparents but could not say anymore as he cried uncontrollably. Everyone looked at Henry, waiting for him to tell them what was happening that had all the children so upset and where were Lonny and Timmy.

Henry took a deep breath and said “We saw a submarine and some men leave it and float to the beach. They are very bad men and you must listen to what Rene’ and Ursula heard them say. Timmy and Lonny are alright and went to find Fau’tra and her family.” Otto walked close to Henry and put his arm around him while everybody turned to the two girls. Rene’ spoke first and said “we must hurry, the bad men are coming here to kill us, and we heard them say that they were going to burn all the buildings.” Ursula had to tell them “These men said that they needed to capture the two scientists that escaped from them many years ago and that they needed to kill anyone that was here and then burn the buildings.” Rene’ was almost dancing around with anxiety and said “the men had many guns and they were painted with black soot or something. They were on foot but I heard one of them say something about stealing a car. We really must hurry and find a safe place.”

Marni and Jubel had listened to the broken testimony of the children and knew who and what was coming. Marni spoke to Jubel quickly, “I told you this might happen, and these people do not give up. I am not sure how they know we are here but it is a sure bet that they will not stop at anything to get their hands on us. We can hide in the underground lab until they leave and hopefully they will leave the building alone if they can’t find anyone.” She looked at Megan and Galia and asked if the lab was still secure. Hattie moved to Jeanette and asked her to get her shotgun. “We must be prepared to meet these hooligans, we can’t let them harm anyone or do any damage to the farm. They appear to be just like those other two that showed up a year ago only there are more of them this time.” Hanna spoke up this time and said “Marni, that lab is still in tact and all the computers still work along with the cameras. We could watch them from down there until they leave. I don’t know what they will do to the buildings but we should let all the animals go into the pastures so they won’t be hurt.”

Nathan had moved to Galia’s side and listened to what the children had said and now what was being said by the others. He finally spoke up and said as he looked around at everyone, “take the children into the lab, and all the rest of you that need to be with them should go down there also. However, I do not intend to let these people destroy any part of this farm or anyone here or any of the animals. I will not back down from them and yes, we know that they may be heavily armed but that little fact can be remedied easily enough. We know that they somehow know that Marni and Jubel are here and I intend to find out how that is being accomplished. I cannot speak for anyone to stand with me but I sure would be grateful if anyone wishes to do just that. Remember, these bad men do not have any idea who they are coming for.” Jeanette beamed with pride for her son. She knew that he probably could handle the entire group of them. She had to ask “Rene’ how many of these men did you see?” Rene’ turned to her and said as she held Ursula’s hand, “we saw 6 people get out of the boat.” Jeanette looked around at the men all were standing proudly as they began to bunch around Nathan.

Otto, Leif and Johansson were not unfamiliar with doing battle with other humans. In fact they had fought off pirates many times on the ocean and had even spent time on the skirmish fields. All three of them moved to stand behind Nathan and looked to him as some sort of prince. They all had their swords at their sides and each man had at least a 10” dirk on the other side. This could be a battle to remember. Devlin moved to Nathan’s side and smiled at him. “You find me a sword to defend myself and I stand with you, even without a weapon. Jubel was next, as he let go of Marni’s hand and walked to the group of men. He took his place and all six men looked at the women and children. Jeanette’s heart thumped with love for these men and she phased in and out of the no time and stood in front of Devlin and Jubel with two long swords and dirks. She curtsied and handed the blades to the two who were unarmed at the moment, “your weapons my lords.” Devlin and Jubel both took the swords and buckled them around their waist. “Thank you my lady”, they both said as they bowed.

Marni led the way to the hidden hatch in the barn. They all moved the old furniture and other things from the top and Megan took the key she still had and unlocked the hatch. Marni led the way with Hanna and Hattie following. The children were next except for Henry who had disappeared. Debra was behind all of them and said “hurry children, and asked where is Henry?” Rene’ knew that he was going to join the fight and spoke to him about being very careful. “Henry is going to help.” Debra understood but still was full of worry. Megan and Galia followed but when they reached the lower inner door Galia said she was going to help Jeanette. Megan knew she could twist into the no-time and hugged her. Everyone that was to be sheltered in the lab watched as the inner door shut while Hanna and Marni activated the exterior cameras. The children all gathered around the computer screens and began to watch with intensity. The time was 2140 hours as the plans of the farmers were being executed.

It had taken roughly an hour for the 6 assassins of the agency to hit the beach and steal the truck. The time on the Generals time piece showed it to be 2155 hours as they drove toward the farm. At 2210 the truck pulled off the road into a clump of bush and the men piled out without making a sound. They gathered in a circle while the General gave directions for two man teams to come at the farm house from three different directions. He wanted to give the two that would be coming from the west enough time to circle around. Each man had a two way wrist phone that was in stealth mode and would contact when in position. Little did they know that there was a young boy, hovering above their heads about 20’? Henry had seen the headlights of the vehicle come up the road and turn into the bush. He had stationed him self above the main road about 200 yards from the driveway onto the farm. When he saw the lights swerve into the bush and suddenly go out, he flew to a position directly over the vehicle. He witnessed the men gather in the circle and then he saw them split up and move through the trees and bush toward the farm. He could see that these men were in pairs and would be approaching the house from three different directions. He spoke in the mind to all the men and the two women that were standing in the back yard. There are three teams, two men in each and they have split up. I can see one team moving south past the driveway and one moving across the road to the North. The other team is moving to where the driveway starts and it looks like they are going to come in that way.

Nathan and Leif lifted off the ground and hovered around the west side of the house. They could see the big field behind the barn and the tree line that ran to the south and west of the house. Otto and Devlin took the front driveway and hovered just above the tree tops where they could see the driveway clearly. Johansson took Jubel and levitated up about 20’ and hovered to the north of the house. All the men had pulled their swords from the sheaths and quietly hovered in the air waiting for the dark agents to approach. Jeanette and Galia had entered the house and were sitting at the kitchen table. The both knew that this was going to be a no contest for their men yet it could be dangerous. They both giggled about the outcome yet there was an uncertainty in the air. They had watched the men practice with the swords and determined that they all were very proficient with the techniques of using them. Jubel and Devlin were the only ones they had not seen use the blades but something told both of them that they could handle the swords okay. Jeanette had spoke with Galia about making the firearms disappear from the dark people and giving them swords to fight with but Galia was not sure about that because neither of them knew what these men were capable of. Jeanette understood Galia’s trepidation but at the same time she deemed it necessary to give their men the gift of defending the children and women as well as the farm in a fair fight. She explained to Galia that this was somehow connected to the past and destined to happen. All she and Galia had to do was to make it a fair fight and that only required the both of them to make the modern weapons useless. Galia understood but both of them would make sure that nothing deadly would happen to any of their men.

Lieutenant Kickass took Private Wetter and they moved south along the edge of the main road until they could cross into the grove of trees south of the farm house. Their objective was to circle the house and approach from the west. Both men were very weary and soon enough the lieutenant stopped and spoke in a whisper to the Private. “Do you see any military personnel anywhere around the buildings?” “No sir, I haven’t seen any sign of military men and equipment since we first got here.” Norman Kickass looked around with his night vision binoculars and said “I think the General may be full of shit or he was given some fake Intel, I don’t see anybody anywhere around that building and there is only one vehicle sitting up near the barn and it sure don’t look like a military vehicle.” Private Wetter spoke back while he was looking all around; maybe whoever is here is in the house or that barn. If there are any military people they could be patrolling out here.” “Okay, let’s get further toward the west so we can see the back clearly. I really don’t want to be surprised by some wet behind the ears soldiers. Keep your ears and eyes open. I think we need to split up so you hang closer to this position while I get further around to the back. I’ll punch the light twice on the com when I am in position.”
LostNFound

Post by LostNFound »

On the North side of the farm, Sergeant Ringer and Corporal Dung had crossed the road and entered the forest. They had made their way to the edge of the clearing and were lying down scoping the barn and house. The Sergeant spoke to the Corporal, “do you see any military personnel? I sure as heck don’t and I haven’t seen any vehicles other than that one truck over by the barn. What do you think?” The Corporal spit out a mouthful of tobacco juice and said “I don’t think there are any military people here; I think the General doesn’t know who might be here. You know those scientists that disappeared all those years ago are probably dead and we are just out here playing some game for the Generals pleasure. You know how he has not been out of that underground hell for a long time so it could be that he just makes this stuff up so he can practice his sadistic, psychotic ways.” “Shut up, Dung. That kind of talk will get you killed. You know as well as I do that the General has his little spies everywhere. You go up the tree line another 100 yards and let me know when you get there. I will keep an eye for any movement. I think there may be only a few people here but keep watching and be quiet. Someone is in the house but I can’t be sure how many or who it might be.” The Corporal backed up into the tree line and moved in a low crouch toward the west.

Directly across the road from the driveway, General Trappe and Sergeant Loomis were looking through their binoculars at the front and both sides of the house. There were trees in the way and that made the General glad because they could use the bush and trees for cover as they approached the house. He had identified the trees with the cameras in them and fully intended to remove them when they were done killing everybody and burning this damn farm that had always been a thorn in his side. He was just a lieutenant when the scientists stole the secret research and made their run to God knows where. He had wanted to burn the farm down then but the higher ups put a squash on his plans. As time went by and nothing ever happened he still seethed about how the two scientists made fools of him and his squad of men. He knew the children were somewhere but he could never find them. He had bided his time until now. He was the commander of the base now and the agency had shrunk from ten bases located around the world to just two. The one he ran off the coast of Australia and the one located off the East coast of the North American continent.

He had concocted the story of the platoon to get the 5 special ops men to join him on this mission. When the cameras activated it was a blessing to him. Finally he would destroy this family and wipe the farm off the face of the earth. He knew there were still secrets hidden on the farm and if he could find them, he could vindicate his actions and relieve his suffering. He fully intended to search for underground rooms which he suspected in the main house and possibly in the barn before killing the scientists. Sergeant Ringer had been his choice because the man was utterly ruthless at extrapolating information from anybody. He made it absolutely clear that the two scientists were not to be harmed until he got the information he wanted. The other people that might be there were totally expendable. As he waited for the two teams to signal their readiness, he showed Sergeant Loomis the first two trees that had cameras in them and told him how to get them out.

The boy in the air watched intently as the man climbed the trunk of the tree and pried open the bark. He saw the man remove a metal box and climb back down. The other man took the box and placed it into a pack while the first man climbed another tree about 30 feet from the first one and removed another box. “Hurry up Sergeant, well get the other two after we take care of the people and this damn farm.” The General received the signal on his wrist meter and said “the teams are ready so let’s get moving.” Henry watched the two men scurry across the road and into the bush just to the side of the driveway as he swooped down and picked up the pack that the one man had placed the two metal boxes in. He had read the man’s mind about the cameras and where the other two were located. He spoke quickly to the family and told them that the bad men were on the move toward the house.

The two women sitting at the table stepped into the no-time and back out into time only they were invisible. Jeanette lowered herself close to the two men that were stealthily moving toward the front of the house and made all the ammunition disappear from their weapons and vests. She moved around like a pixie without touching the humans except for the ammunition. She and Galia had decided to do that rather than giving these men swords. Galia was doing the same to the North team while Nathan did the same to the two men that were on the south and west side of the house.

Sergeant Loomis reached the front door and waited for the General. The General stood back far enough that if anyone came out he could shoot them first. Sergeant Loomis was expendable but was needed to open the front door first. He activated his wrist com and spoke softly. “Lieutenant Kickass, approach the rear door now and wait for my command to enter. Sergeant Ringer, you and Corporal Dung cover us on the north, if anybody gets by us; take them out unless it’s those two scientists. The two men came out of the tree line from the north and scurried to the truck that was parked close to the barn. The Lieutenant ran in a crouched profile to a shed first and then quickly to the south side of the rear porch where Private Wetter met him. The teams reported their readiness and the General told Loomis to open the door. The door was unlocked so Loomis slowly turned the knob until the door opened. He pushed it slowly and then jumped inside into a crouched position with his rifle at the ready. The General waited and when there was no gun shots or screams from people he moved to the open door and walked in. The only light was coming from the kitchen which could be seen through an arch way from the living room. Both men moved to the arch way and peaked around the side. There was no one in sight so the General motioned for the sergeant to check out the rest of the house.

Lieutenant Kickass jumped onto the porch and moved to the rear door. He thought this whole thing was strange and even more so now because there were no people anywhere. He peeked in the window beside the back door and saw the General standing in the opening between the kitchen and the living room. He motioned for Private Wetter to guard the rear while he went into the house. Sergeant Loomis came from the other parts of the house and gave a shrug that it was all clear. The General turned in a circle and spoke. “Where the hell is everyone, there is supposed to be a platoon of military men plus the family of these people?” Norman Kickass looked straight at the General and then Sergeant Loomis. He turned and looked out the door at the barn which had no light on. In fact the only light that was on was in this kitchen. It was as if this farm was abandoned or whoever lived here was not home but why were the doors unlocked and this one light on? He kept thinking that this was some kind of set up and maybe the General was in on it. “You know General; there is something really odd about this whole setup. Is this the right farm? I can’t help think this is some kind of game for you. I think we should go back,” “Shut up Lieutenant, this is not a game and those cameras would not have activated if the people did not come back.” “Well sir, where the hell is this platoon of soldiers and these people you told us about?”

The General could feel the doubt from the lieutenant and it seemed to be spreading quickly to Sergeant Loomis. He had to think of something to keep these men in line. He knew that they could just as easily kill him and report back to his underling who would in turn report to the head in charge of the entire agency. “Look, I don’t know where the platoon is, all I was told was that these scientists, the Weatherals could be protected by at least a platoon of goons. That information came from higher up and was in the communication from the big man himself. If you want to call him on the carpet, be my guest. As for the other people and those two scientists, I don’t know where they could be either but I suggest we split up and start looking for them. We are running out of time to find them and get our information.” He turned to Sergeant Loomis and told him to go and search the room that was used for a lab when the people still lived here. “There could be a secret room or underground safe place. Look close and leave no rock unturned, as the saying goes. We have just over two hours before we have to get back. I can’t stress enough how that sub will not hesitate to leave thinking we failed.” ‘Lieutenant Kickass, seeing how you’re such a doubting Thomas, get the others and start searching that barn. It was noted that these people may have created another lab although we could not find any evidence at the time. I think there could be something out there. I am going to remove the other two cameras while you men search. I will be back within 15 minutes and I want to hear good news.”
LostNFound

Post by LostNFound »

Johansson and Jubel hovered above the tree tops and spotted the two men dressed in black moving through the trees. They were going to wait for them to make their move toward the house before engaging them. Galia and Jeanette had told them all that they were going to take the ammunition from them so they could not shoot anyone. These men would not know that until they tried to shoot a gun. Johansson and Jubel both were looking forward to a bit of sword work and were also told that these men would be given a chance to defend themselves. They hovered and talked with each other in the mind and finally the two men left the tree line and ran to the truck at the barn. Both of them just watched as the two men crouched behind the truck. It took a bit for them not to laugh at the sight but the idea of these men coming here to kill them was a sobering thought.

Nathan told Leif what he was going to do as well as Galia and Jeanette and spoke to his mind to hang out. He would return quick enough and they would both watch the two men. He was not gone more than a split second before he was back and they both hovered waiting. Finally the black clothed men came from the forest and moved to the back porch of the house. They watched as one of them moved to the back door and went in. The other one stayed at the south end of the porch and looked wearily around. It’s a good thing we didn’t lock the doors or I would have to be replacing them again. Leif had to chuckle in his mind at that comment. They both heard the men talking inside and it sounded like there was discontent between the men and a General that seemed to be leading the group. Sound like the General could easily have a mutiny on his hands. Yes that man coming out does not sound real assured that this is a legitimate mission. They watched the man come out and motion for the other one to follow him. These men were no longer being cautious or so it seemed as they walked toward the barn.

Otto and Devlin watched the two figures move silently through the trees. They cautiously moved toward the front door of the house and Otto spoke if they break that door in I swear I will beat them to a pulp. Devlin chuckled in his mind and watched as one of them actually opened the door and wearily entered. The other one strode up like he owned the place and entered. Okay, hang out. I am going to check on Henry and we are going to make sure that vehicle they all came in doesn’t run anymore. I’ll be back shortly. Otto flew out to where Henry was and saw the boy further down the road. He flew toward him and noticed that he was hovering over something. When he reached him he saw what it was. That truck belongs to Mr. Hammond, I remember him coming to the farm a few times to get hay from Nathan. He lives back down the road a few miles. You don’t suppose these men stole his truck? I don’t know son but we need to make it not run for now, we can notify Mr. Hammond tomorrow about his truck. They removed the coil wire and messed with a few more things then flew back to the farm. Otto asked what Henry had in the bag so Henry told him about the cameras that were hidden in the trees. So maybe that is how they knew about Marni and Jubel being here? When they got back Nathan and the others were all hovering over the barn.

Down in the underground Lab, the five women and four children were watching the cameras. They could see the kitchen in the house and the four sides of the barn as well as the drive Marni was looking very intently at the three men in the kitchen and could hear their conversation. Marni asked when the camera was installed in the kitchen. Hattie spoke up and said “Nathan and Galia installed it after those men tried to kill us last year, you remember Hanna?” Hanna was also intent on watching and spoke without looking away. “Yes, I remember those men and how nasty they were. I remember Jeanette doing something with them but she wouldn’t tell us exactly what it was.” The men in the house had a heated discussion and the big tall one finally told the other two to go and check for any underground rooms or some such. Marni finally took Hanna’s hand and said “I know that big man and he is very evil, will you follow me?” Hanna looked surprised but said yes. “Megan, you come and close up the secret tunnel after we get into it.” “Mother, what are you planning to do?” “I am planning to collect what that man owes me and your father and you and Galia. He killed our best friends and he took years away from us. He is a cold blooded murderer and a very psychotic, sadistic bastard that does not deserve any mercy or life on this planet. He is the main reason why we left you to Hattie and had to disappear and I mean to let him know about us just before I choke the life from his worthless rotten existence.” Everybody in the lab was almost frightened from the vehemence that emanated from Marni’s mouth. Hattie stepped close to her and said in a calmer voice, “Marni, don’t you think you should calm yourself? It won’t do you any good to run off half cocked like that; in fact it might get you killed.” Marni looked at her and took Hanna’s hand as she turned and walked toward the back area where the secret tunnel was located. Megan reluctantly followed while little Jubel gathered around the other children. They all seemed to be shocked, in fact so much so that they could not speak.

Lieutenant Kickass stomped off the porch and motioned for the private to follow him. He spoke aloud and said “Sergeant Ringer, Corporal Dung, get you asses over here, NOW.” Both men stood up from their crouch position and moved to the lieutenant’s position. Corporal Dung spoke right up. “I knew it, there ain’t nobody here is there, and this is all just a game or something?” The Lieutenant stepped close to him and punched him in the gut. The Corporal doubled over and backed up. “Shut your mouth Dung. I’ll let you know what is happening but for now we got to go into this barn and search for underground rooms or something.” “You did not have to punch me SIR.” They all traipsed into the barn and the noises could be heard of things being thrown around and other things being broken along with profuse swearing. The men hovering above the barn were preparing to land on the ground and confront these hooligans. Nathan said there were still two of them in the house so he and Leif would land at the porch and call them out. Otto told Henry to remain hovering or land on the roof and wait for the ruckus to end. They all landed at the same time and Nathan called out to the two men in the house. “IF YOU’RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE, COME ON OUT, WE’RE HERE.” Otto called to the men in the barn and said “WHY DON’T YOU BOYS COME ON OUT AND WE CAN TALK.”

The General was standing in the living room when he heard the voice. He turned quickly and waited until Sergeant Loomis hurried out of the hallway. Both men held their rifles at the ready. The General said quietly, “I told you there were people here. Hopefully that idiot lieutenant still has some brains in operation. Go out the front and come around the south side.” Loomis acknowledged and slipped out the front door and scooted around the south side of the house. The General slowly walked to the back door and peeked out the window. He could see two men standing just a few yards from the steps of the porch and it looked like at least 4 more standing in front of the barn. He didn’t see any firearms but he did see the swords. He started to chuckle and thought what a bunch of canards. You don’t bring a knife to a gun fight. He stepped through the door and stood on the porch. His chuckle was loud enough for everyone to hear yet they stood their ground. He walked to the edge of the porch and said “where are the rest of your merry men, if I may ask. I would like to kill all of you at once. Oh, yeah I almost forgot, where are the two traitors that used to live here, and don’t lie to me, I know they are here because I have seen them on video.”

In the barn, the four men all stopped their movement and turned toward the front opening. Lieutenant Kickass waved to his men to stand ready. He could see at least two men standing about 10 feet outside the doorway. There might be more but he wasn’t taking any chances. He made signals for Ringer and Dung to go out the back doorway and come around each side of the barn. He waited for them to exit the building and then took Wetter and began to move toward the front opening. He slowly shuffled to give his men time to get around the barn and when he reached the front opening he saw the four men standing together. He looked further and saw two more standing down by the house and the General standing on the porch. His first thought was to open up and mow these imbeciles down in their tracks but then he noticed that they did not have any firearms however, he did see that they were holding swords and not just any sword, these swords were around 3 feet in length and then he saw the short dagger like blades on their side. He thought he was dreaming and that maybe they all had walked into a time warp or something. He started to laugh and was cut off by one of the men as he said “you want to come out and talk or do you want to fight?” Ringer came up the south side of the barn and stopped at the corner. Dung did the same on the North side. Both men could not believe their eyes as they saw the same thing that Kickass saw and heard the same thing.

General Trappe was becoming impatient. He could see the men standing with their long swords resting on the ground in front of them and looking quite at ease. It infuriated him that these country bumpkins could be so arrogant in front of his superior weaponry. He could see all of his men at the ready and quite tense. He knew that at any moment there was going to be a blood bath of a bunch of farmers and he relished in the thought. He spoke once more. “I asked you a question, I will ask it once more and your time is up if you refuse to answer. Where are the two scientists?” He heard the voice “HERE I AM YOU BLOODY BASTARD” just before the rock hit him square in the left eye. He fell back with a jerk and landed on his back into a pile of firewood. He felt something sting as he landed and dropped his weapon on the porch deck. The moment arrived that caused all the dark clothed men to pull their triggers. All the guns went click, click, click and the men looked at them in a huge surprise. They all re-cocked them and pulled the trigger again and nothing happened. Lieutenant Kickass was the first to drop the mag from his rifle and noticed there weren’t any rounds in it. He reached for a fresh mag and when he pulled that from his vest it was empty also. He dropped the rifle and pulled his pistol. He pulled the trigger and it also when click. He dropped the mag and noticed it was also empty. All the assassins tried the same thing and all of them discovered they had no ammunition in the weapons or on their bodies. Their next move was to pull their K-bar knives and rush at the men standing so calmly in front of them.

Return to “Express yourself”