Emerging

''Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it.''
-Bruce Lee
Spiritwind

Emerging

Post by Spiritwind »

As is most often the case I need to get outside and do my chores and all the sudden feel some writing coming on. Like, I just gotta get this down. So, sitting here this morning I felt some physical discomfort in my body. I also was having the usual trouble with the internet out here. It's a strange thing, electronics. I can go into the city and my iPad will work just fine. We have, supposedly, high speed satellite internet out here and good signal strength, and yet it is often a very frustrating experience.

But it is so much much more than that. I can feel the increased energy of the atmosphere we all live in, as in, the amount of electricity, the field we experience in our everyday lives in, has increased incredibly.

The reason this is all coming on, is everyday now, I check in with the spirit of all that is, and my team, whoever, whatever they, it, actually is. Maybe even just a more expanded version of myself that incorporates what appears to be many beings. I really don't know. But I can feel them too. And they are very helpful. I use a pendulum, but I suspect you wouldn't really have to use anything at all. I clear the energies of the negative affects in my immediate environment, balance my energy with the source of all love and light. But I also ask to adjust my frequency to the ideal. The interesting thing about this is that when the pendulum is indicating clearing, or reducing something, it goes counterclockwise. Increasing goes the other way. When I dowse to adjust my frequency to the ideal, it always goes counterclockwise. And it does this for everyone I've ever dowsed for. Our frequencies generally run too high. And I do believe that it is partly due to the increased electrical field we are immersed in.

Now, I'm not saying this is good or bad. It does make me think about the astrological changing of the ages, from the energy of the Piscean age, to the energy of the Aquarian age. I find it fascinating to see all the deception in every area of life coming to light as of late (as one would expect with the waning of the illusory element of the Piscean energy). And the total take off of technology. Radiation in our atmosphere is growing too (don't have the link handy for that but will look). All of this is so very aquarian when speaking of words associated with certain energies. But I would suspect that all this change in frequency is hard on our physical bodies. This is why I don't run to the doctor for everything (or really anything). They are not spiritually oriented (not one I've met), and they have no concept of us as energy beings. I am feeling challenged to keep my energy balanced, and pretty much have to work on this every day.

The interesting thing is, when I do this I can always feel, in addition to all that is topsy turvy in our world, this amazing ability to communicate with nature. Now, I suspect it's always been there, but with the increase and electrification of our atmosphere, all knowledge, all knowing, all that you could want to know has become more assessable. And it all depends on what you want to know more of, or what you focus on. Anyway, she/SHE keeps showing me that she is actually fine. I know that sounds weird, but somehow, to some extent, this is all for show. I know it doesn't feel like it, but I can literally feel, maybe like a blind person feeling around a room, this alternate reality forming that, as out there as it sounds, some of us are literally going to just materialize in. Or some part of who/what we really are. So that we truly do straddle two worlds, two realities at once in our consciousness. I can't see it yet, or actually I can, but only glimpses, as if it isn't fully formed. And it is dripping with life force energy. And it is real, and all of us who continue to pour our love and our attention into this, our thoughts, our imagination, it's like it actually gives energy to its formation. And it is beautiful.

And now I really do gotta get out there! Now if I can just get this to post.
I see your love shining out from my furry friends faces, when I look into their eyes. I see you in the flower’s smile, the rainbow, and the wind in the trees....
maggie

Re: Emerging

Post by maggie »

Spiritwind wrote:The interesting thing is, when I do this I can always feel, in addition to all that is topsy turvy in our world, this amazing ability to communicate with nature. Now, I suspect it's always been there, but with the increase and electrification of our atmosphere, all knowledge, all knowing, all that you could want to know has become more assessable. And it all depends on what you want to know more of, or what you focus on. Anyway, she/SHE keeps showing me that she is actually fine. I know that sounds weird, but somehow, to some extent, this is all for show. I know it doesn't feel like it, but I can literally feel, maybe like a blind person feeling around a room, this alternate reality forming that, as out there as it sounds, some of us are literally going to just materialize in. Or some part of who/what we really are. So that we truly do straddle two worlds, two realities at once in our consciousness. I can't see it yet, or actually I can, but only glimpses, as if it isn't fully formed. And it is dripping with life force energy. And it is real, and all of us who continue to pour our love and our attention into this, our thoughts, our imagination, it's like it actually gives energy to its formation. And it is beautiful.
Thanks for taking the time to post today. This is speaking to me with resounding joy!
love, Maggie

Return to “Express yourself”