A Rant for the Day

''Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it.''
-Bruce Lee
Spiritwind

A Rant for the Day

Post by Spiritwind »

So, imma bit grumpy this morning. Perfect time to write, huh! It’s mostly because I tried to grab Jinjer and Firefly before they got to my garden plants in the one area that wasn’t completely secure a couple days ago. I had my hand on Jinjer’s collar just as my husband was pulling the fencing around to keep them out, when she turned quickly and I couldn’t get my hand out from her collar before I took a nose dive. Nothing like a little dirt eating to pick your day up. And now my back is all out of whack.

Okay, so I am being a little sarcastic. Some days I have to work harder than others to get my right mind back, and I think this is one of them. I was going to post something about the so called recent suicide of Anthony Bourdain on the “This Week in Review” thread, but decided not to. It does bother me though, that so many people just believe anything they are told by the news media outlets without applying any critical thinking at all. Suicide by hanging with a scarf from a doorknob. Just seriously think about that for a moment. And then add in the growing number of celebrities who we are told are choosing that method to check out early. And then, add in the growing awareness of the sex trafficking and pedophilia problem at the top of the pyramid and you have a recipe for severe depression if you allow yourself to dwell there very long. Which, I try not to.

But it does hit me in the face sometimes. Especially when you see parents pulling their children out of the public school system by the droves for all kinds of reasons, but the vaccine agenda and the new sex education programs they are rolling out are top of the list. Maybe I won’t put this in the Farm Life thread. Cause I’m not done ranting yet. You see, I don’t have a problem with people having a sexual orientation different than myself. Deciding you were born with the wrong gender and deciding to change it with surgery and drugs, being sexually attracted to the same sex, or even being bi-sexual is not a problem for me. Even transgender people are okay by me. What I don’t understand is the underlying agenda to make pedophilia acceptable along with everything else, and trying to make us all conform to this idea that we should allow our children to choose what sex they are when they are still too young to even understand what sex is. Nope, I don’t get it at all. Of course, if they can push this through by hook or crook, then all those who are already participating in this dark agenda will not ever be held accountable. Plus, we know it is worse than this. It is known that those in high places even have parties where children are hunted down, raped, and then killed. Yes, this really does happen, and it should make any person with a shred of real humanity upset as hell.

Then you have the ridiculous show going on in the political realm. I’m sorry, but I personally think every bit of it is scripted. Keep us distracted, and baffle us with bull shit. Like Trump and his recent meeting with Kim and Kim. Oh my. Insert facepalm now. But I have to pull myself out of the dredges and back to “the real world”, which is the reality I create for myself everyday. There are good things happening, and there are good people who are creating some amazing and beneficial things. That is where I have to keep my focus and intention. Only in that way can I retain some semblance of sanity, while putting energy into that which is joyful, healing, and full of abundance. It can be done, this I know. And I keep pushing myself to reach out and make these connections with like minded people, for there I find ways to be part of the solution. We can help one another to move back into a more tribal way of thinking and behaving. When we come together in this way so many wonderful and good things can happen. But we have to show up for life to do this.

That is part of the reason I think they, whoever they really are, keep rolling out so much conflicting information so that we remain divided, unable to get along. I have seen whole families unable to move past their differences in perspective. Trump being president has really got a lot of people worked up on both sides of the fence. Just as planned if you ask me. As much as possible I refuse to give it my energy. And fear is their other favorite weapon. Yes, there could be disaster waiting around every corner, but is it appropriate or in any way beneficial for us to live with that expectation? There could indeed be some kind of cyclical event coming our way. The weather is changing and becoming more unpredictable, but we can fight about why and what to do about it until the cows come home and it won’t change anything. Yes, earthquake and volcanic activity do seem to be on an uptick. Again, there is no safe place we can run to. And fear is not our friend, unless you need to actually move quickly to get out of harms way. Fear is okay when it demands immediate action, but otherwise just drains us of our energy to be fully present.

That’s where I’m at now, just deciding to be as fully present with what is as possible, while not feeding the underlying energy that will pull me under, and focusing my energy and intent on what is real right now in front of me. What can I do to engage this reality in ways that build on our strengths and humanity (humaneness)? That is the question I ask myself everyday, and what gives me the strength I need to throw off all that does not serve our collective higher good and to act in ways that support life. So there you have it. I am now ready to face my day with a little better attitude. Yippie!
I see your love shining out from my furry friends faces, when I look into their eyes. I see you in the flower’s smile, the rainbow, and the wind in the trees....

Return to “Express yourself”