I Started It

''Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it.''
-Bruce Lee
Spiritwind

Re: I Started It

Post by Spiritwind »

Memory: They mixed pleasure with pain. Much more graphic images come to mind, but won't share them here.

So, these Gods, Master Geneticists, chameleon mimickers, maybe are really behind all the myths and legends. They are insect like and hive minded. They use technologies we can only imagine. They did insert their genetics into various animals and created many strange creatures, some we are familiar with, some not. They inserted their genetics into various humanoid type populations, for a variety of reasons. So there were numerous creations. And, they also inserted their genetics into plants. Sound familiar? It should by now. GMO's are the latest rendition of this. They literally insert their programming into the physical realm. That is part of the takeover.

Just some more thoughts as I sit here in a very squirmy distracted state. I have about 3-4 mosquito bites on my right hand, all across my knuckles. Only part of me that was sticking out, other than my head, a couple nights ago. Then yesterday I got stung by a yellow jacket on that same hand, on my ring finger. Now I am just one big swollen and miserable itch. Ice is the only thing that has given relief.

Strange, but somewhere in the depths of myself this misery seems to augment my thoughts as of late about the concept of heaven, and a sideline of that called ascension. Even the idea of the rapture gets kind of entangled in this thinking, or set of beliefs. I was born in the generation that had Pluto in Virgo. And Virgo is much about the virgin, and or an imagined perfected state. Imagined being the key word here. And somehow even the above ties into this. For there seems to be a consciousness that can take hold of our minds, in which observation and discernment have been transformed in judgement and allotting certain values to most anything. I can even see in my mind's eye, like being in a dual reality state, this perfect word, this perfect reality. Where everything is already in perfection. In this reality we are there, and there is great beauty and tremendous radiant life force emanating from everything.

And then there is this other state, that focuses on all that is not right in this world. And guess what, whatever you focus on, you get more on. And this strange thought comes to my conscious mind. What if this is all the result of the very first thought of the possibility even, that one could not exist in a perfect state. And we've been dreaming this possibility ever since. The inverse of perfection and the constant inability to achieve this state. The whole "this is good, or this is bad", or some value assigned between those two states. Because things are constantly changing, nothing already deemed perfect can remain exactly as it was. Once you introduce even the possibility of that change somehow not being desirable, comes the impetus for this resistance. And like barnacles on a ship can eventually impede, slow down, or even try to stop that change, that natural progression of things.

Sort of just thinking as I type here. I also have been experiencing life situations as of late in which I am encountering particularly difficult people, for me anyway. Their inner world's are so vastly different than my own that it actually is felt as great anxiety just having to communicate with them. It's like walking in a minefield. Any misstep and you could be blown up. We don't have to have a different appearing body suit, to either be in synch, or totally not in synch, and seemingly alien.

Anyway, the concept of heaven, that you have to either earn the right to be there, or, if you accept that Jesus Christ died for your sins, then all you have to do is repent and claim him as your lord and personal savior, and your in. Or, if you lived back in the so-called Middle Ages, you might be able to buy your way in, LOL. Not really funny, because it's still going on today. But then what do you do when you get there. Because, heaven is held out as the reason to put up with things already being like hell in the reality we are now experiencing, for many at least. So all the hardships experienced stoically and without complaint, can make you eligible for this fantasy island vacation. Kind of a strange concept, in my mind. Amazingly, my hand finally quite itching while typing this out. Must be therapeutic in some way. Wish I could keep going but my goats are getting louder by the minute and I must go.
I see your love shining out from my furry friends faces, when I look into their eyes. I see you in the flower’s smile, the rainbow, and the wind in the trees....
Pluto's Child

Post by Pluto's Child »

Ha ! I have Pluto in virgo, being a leo that my first house hence my daft name :mrgreen:

Anyway, the concept of heaven, that you have to either earn the right to be there, or, if you accept that Jesus Christ died for your sins, then all you have to do is repent and claim him as your lord and personal savior, and your in. Or, if you lived back in the so-called Middle Ages, you might be able to buy your way in, LOL. Not really funny, because it's still going on today. But then what do you do when you get there. Because, heaven is held out as the reason to put up with things already being like hell in the reality we are now experiencing, for many at least. So all the hardships experienced stoically and without complaint, can make you eligible for this fantasy island vacation. Kind of a strange concept, in my mind.
Well, the last people you want to listen to are "Christians" they are nearly all crazy & "gaming it" :roll:

I look at it this way, Jesus was & is the number one Spirit Walker, the death & resurrection thing was first & foremost about creating a way out of "here", and it's the individuated spiritually aware who understand this & who He is who are out of here, and that's not most Christians :shock:
Naga_Fireball

Post by Naga_Fireball »

Death and suffering were the ultimate punishments in Roman culture.

Disgrace and rejection were actually the worst in Israeli culture.

When analyzing the whole betrayal & execution of Jesus it is useful to keep in mind the specific issues of the times.

Modern christians including both proddies and caths Lol do tend to over emphasize the crucifixion and afterlife.

Jesus did this amazing trick where he utterly disregarded the worlds rules when possible in order to live an exemplary life. And because of all the energy and wisdom generated by this total lack of fear, there are very few historical accounts of lives that impacted society so heavily.

Whether or not he still lives, I believe that the roman system and the Jewish core were shaken to their knees by the fact that even though they killed Christ's body they could not kill his ideas.

I really need to write up the stuff about the fisher king.
Brotherhood falls asunder at the touch of fire!
He finds his fellow guilty of a skin
Not coloured like his own, and having power
To enforce the wrong, for such a worthy cause
Dooms and devotes him as his lawful prey.
~William Cowper
Spiritwind

Post by Spiritwind »

Who are we? We are all that has ever been and all that will ever be. We are the aliens, we are the Angels, we are the demons, and we are the human bodied spirits that are here now, as part of this ever evolving story.

I don't want to search for answers anymore, and the truth is there to be discovered inside my own ever evolving story. There is no one coming to save us. And it is only another part of ourselves that wishes to enslave us. There is nothing to look for anymore. All is well in this moment of now, and forever more. I am all that.

I do not need to have a story to tell the world anymore. In fact, the world is fading away to leave room for the now. Only this moment is real. How can you steal something from yourself? For it never left you. It has always been there. I have only tricked myself into believing otherwise. There is no you and me, there is only us and we. May we move together to create the world we want to see, with fresh eyes that can finally see the truth, in all its glory and all its gore. We are all that. Every single one of us.

And then again, maybe I am just going through a slight after mid life crisis.

Besides, it's beginning to look like it's all mind. The mind can project any dam thing at all. It can conjure, it can analyze, it can withdraw, and it can reach. The universal mind of the one thing.

God is love, is One, is All.

May the pin points of individuated light hear the sound of our own awakening, and remember who we have always been.
I see your love shining out from my furry friends faces, when I look into their eyes. I see you in the flower’s smile, the rainbow, and the wind in the trees....

Return to “Express yourself”