Music for listening.

''Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it.''
-Bruce Lee
Anders

Re: Music for listening.

Post by Anders »

Anders

Post by Anders »

Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Internal Flight
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGTxqhSN8bE[/youtube]
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Anders

Post by Anders »

Anders

Post by Anders »

Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Retiring to the world of Spirit the wind my guide.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPviKCkWao0[/youtube]

The sounds you hear on the wind are the voices of our ancestors still telling us how to sing and make the music that was given to us by the bird nation. The songs of our people will never be lost as long as we sit and listen to the wind. When we need a medicine song we only have to offer tobacco and listen. Soon the wind will whisper the song we need for healing or for helping the people.

Later from the grouse and the woodpecker, we learned to make the drum, and from the woodpecker we also were given the flute. Rattlesnake gave us the medicine of his rattle to scare away the bad Tokas (spirits). From many animals and creatures, we were given all the things we now take for granted.

The Standing Nation (trees) is still here to carry the voices in their branches of the ancient ones as they tell us their story and teach us their songs.

We are told that all the earth that is ever going to be is here, on this what we call Mother Earth. All the water is here and just recycles in this bubble around the Earth Mother. All the air is here and is recycled from oxygen to carbon dioxide in this bubble. Without these things there can be no life, on this, our Mother. As for the wind, it is also here and circles around the Earth Mother, cooling her and heating her in the seasons. In this wind there is all the sound that ever was and ever will be on this Earth Mother. The wind is carrying the voices of our ancestors so we will never forget who we are, and where we came from.

Sometimes I can go and stand on a hill when the wind is blowing and hear the sound or the ancient ones playing instruments that I do not know. The sound is so sweet that it fills me with wonder and peace. Bells and flutes, horns of birch bark, rattles, drums — all of these are in the wind that flows around this sweet Earth Mother. Ocean waves are in the sound as they crash on the shores. The voices of the animals and people and birds are here in the wind. All the music until now is in the wind. The sounds of people in laughter and in pain are in the wind. All the sounds of war and destruction are also in the wind.

All of my relation's voices are carried in the sound of the wind from all the places of the Earth, making one band singing and playing in harmony. So I am never alone and I am always with my people. The wind sings the songs of our people, all of our people, in one voice, in one song for peace.
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Sinead O"Conner is in deep trouble, most feel they "got" to her. She sent out a video yesterday from a Travel Lodge in the US ... heartbreaking. Pray for her for even the strongest among us has vulnerabilities.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haYbyQIEgQk[/youtube]
LostNFound

Post by LostNFound »

I am posting this song because Christine posted elsewhere a beautiful reading about trees. It was a heart felt movement for me and my wife. This song is one we played very loud when the corporate greed hungry developer came and murdered all the forest that was in front of our home. We cried and screamed with the tree beings as they were ripped from the earth and crushed with the death machines. These beings were not cut down but were ripped down. We heard them screaming and we still hear that horrible screaming and crying today. So when ever we hear poems and sayings of trees is does stir those deeper feelings in us. This is why we love our brothers around our home and talk to them always. So here is a song that this man did in the same vein of feeling pain.

https://youtu.be/13KUZ53NWq0

Steven
Anders

Post by Anders »

Rob Halford

Post by Rob Halford »

Christine wrote:Sinead O"Conner is in deep trouble, most feel they "got" to her. She sent out a video yesterday from a Travel Lodge in the US ... heartbreaking. Pray for her for even the strongest among us has vulnerabilities.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haYbyQIEgQk[/youtube]
I saw that video you speak of.
What was worse is all the comments on it.
I sent her a friend request to see if I can talk to her.
I think she needs to have someone who will listen..................
Ní siocháin go saoirse

Return to “Express yourself”