ANARCHAPULCO - Peace, Love and Anarchy in Mexíco

Christine
Site Admin

ANARCHAPULCO - Peace, Love and Anarchy in Mexíco

Post by Christine »

OMG, this sounds dangerous. Peace, Love, & Anarchy ... Anyone up for it?

ANARCHAPULCO

[youtube][/youtube]

ANARCHAPULCO IS THE WORLD'S FIRST AND LARGEST INTERNATIONAL ANARCHO-CAPITALIST (ANCAP) CONFERENCE. HELD YEARLY IN ACAPULCO, ANCAPS FROM AROUND THE WORLD GRAVITATE TO MEXICO FOR THREE DAYS OF SPEECHES, PRESENTATIONS, PANELS, DEBATES, MUSICAL ACTS, PARTIES AND NETWORKING WITH THE INTENTION OF CREATING A FREER WORLD AND 7 BILLION GOVERNMENTS ON EARTH.

http://anarchapulco.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Phil

Re: ANARCHAPULCO - Peace, Love and Anarchy in Mexíco

Post by Phil »

Looks fun, enjoy...I can't pencil that into my schedule unfortunately.

I can't decide if I like that "7 BILLION GOVERNMENTS ON EARTH" idea...while SELF CONTROL is an essential idea, I think it deserves it's own term, FAR from government (and the associations attached) and different than "control".

Shouldn't we be able to make something to describe personal responsibility without using the c-word?
What is the purpose of your presence?
norman

Post by norman »

Sounds like it has the potential to be a very alive event.

I hope it distinguishes itself from all other alive events I've known over the years. They are magnets for shady opportunism using them as good cover for unhealthy agendas.

Not that that is unusual or very different from a lot of other crowd pullers. Every damned thing we can think of that has "good" painted on one side, has got "bad" carved into the flip side.

Even the notion of 7 billion people standing up for 'freedom' can easily be subverted into totalitarianism. What a paradox, we want huge numbers to get up off their asses, yet, the ambitions of the few who want total control also want us to unite as 'one'. It's the staus of that 'oneness' that's in contention, and only they are clear about what status and how to get there.

[ I told you, in the welcome thread, that I welcome the global shift but with a caution that drives enthusiasts nuts 8-) ]
"The tyranny of a prince in an oligarchy is not so dangerous to the public welfare as the apathy of a citizen in a democracy." -- Charles de Montesquieu
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Hey norman,

I agree with everything you just said. I am going to go, got the clearance from up above. I live in Mexico (have for 30 years), fluent Spanish and ready to rock with these fierce ones.

I like the campfire avatar ... maybe we all should find a place to sit around one soon.

The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.

Return to “Upcoming Events”