Soros and Sovereignty

"For the sake of goodness and love, man shall let death have no sovereignty over his thoughts."
-Thomas Mann
norman

Soros and Sovereignty

Post by norman »

A George Soros aha moment I hope.

Here's a tiny little 2 minute child size single bite of a David Icke interview earlier today on exactly why the so called Alt Right is being taken for a ride regarding sovereignty.

Soros and Sovereignty:
MP3
https://app.box.com/s/hlg5q0mb2frzjfpcxq57qlpl0s41omil" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

With that in mind, think about why I, tediously and at risk of falling foul of taboo rules, warn people about Wikileaks being a nation destroying phenomena masquerading ( perhaps unknowingly ) as an unquestionably good thing for the little people. Everything they ever release is a bomb drop on nationhood, especially in the minds of the sleepy masses who don't discriminate between globalist operations and national security operations, they just see it all as 'government'.
"The tyranny of a prince in an oligarchy is not so dangerous to the public welfare as the apathy of a citizen in a democracy." -- Charles de Montesquieu
Christine
Site Admin

Re: Soros and Sovereignty

Post by Christine »

Thank you for posting and for your comment. Conceptually the whole idea of "government" is a falsified construct, currently finding myself in a deeper delve as to totality of the Machiavellian moves on the play board so I don't have a problem with voicing the taboo for at certain levels of operations everything is read, analyzed and pertains to how the game is played, including Wikileaks.

Posted by a friend on Facebook with my comments.

"Who has the courage to #taxexit ? How do we the people stop the war machine? Citizenship is a belief in ownership, who will give up that notion?

These are looming questions for me, no longer content to be self realized for my self is connected to the greater Self, the all of us. I currently don't have answers that resonate for all the depth exploration I continue question everything."

norman wrote:A George Soros aha moment I hope.

With that in mind, think about why I, tediously and at risk of falling foul of taboo rules, warn people about Wikileaks being a nation destroying phenomena masquerading ( perhaps unknowingly ) as an unquestionably good thing for the little people. Everything they ever release is a bomb drop on nationhood, especially in the minds of the sleepy masses who don't discriminate between globalist operations and national security operations, they just see it all as 'government'.
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Naga_Fireball

Post by Naga_Fireball »

Since even the agencies in question are based on organic life as well as the paper record of that life, it stands to reason that a healthy plant will need more room to grow, and in the demand for said space, will pressure the native body or even try to separate itself from it...

I.e. it appears to me that we have a few splinters coming off of our agencies because of philosophical differences and moral convictions.

Perhaps I am terribly naive, but the controlled leaks we have been getting lately smack of internal discontent and pressure. I think that because said conflicts are classified we never hear the whole story.
Brotherhood falls asunder at the touch of fire!
He finds his fellow guilty of a skin
Not coloured like his own, and having power
To enforce the wrong, for such a worthy cause
Dooms and devotes him as his lawful prey.
~William Cowper
norman

Post by norman »

Jumping out nation based slavery into Global based slavery doesn't do it for me. Well, unless some external savior needs us to centralise the problem so that it's easily taken out in one swipe later, but I don't think there are any external saviors galloping to our rescue.

When a property developer wants to build a whole new design they first have to clear the old stuff off the site. The demolition gangs go in and level everything.

It looks like a strategy. First they globalised money. Then they globalised the village chatter. The problems that the globalised money and the globalised chatter brings to the surface ( Africans can see youtube videos of kittens and spoilt rotten teenagers almost as easily as we can ) can then only be regulated or fixed by a global government.
"The tyranny of a prince in an oligarchy is not so dangerous to the public welfare as the apathy of a citizen in a democracy." -- Charles de Montesquieu
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

It is a strategy for sure, one running with quantum algorithms that try to out guess human consciousness. The truth is stark for those who have dared tear apart their own belief systems and scary for those who depend on the system, not only for survival but as an identity. At heart I am an anarchist and don't see one iota of a chance that the system can be changed from the inside, it swallows every attempt to do so.

As to the word sovereignty, thanks for the snippet from David Icke. A perfect example of how language is co-opted and meanings rearranged so that we continue to use phraseology that promotes the agenda. When a word becomes a buzz word it is time to jettison it to the trash heap and find another that more fully expresses what a "free being" actually is.
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.

Return to “Sovereignty”