Orgonite and Changing the Weather

Q: What do Kim Kardashian and a Cyclone have in common?
A: They will both blow the entire west coast just to get on TV.
Spiritwind

Orgonite and Changing the Weather

Post by Spiritwind »

This isn't exactly world weather, more like local weather, but thought I would throw this out there anyway.

http://www.orgonite.info/how-to-make-chembusters.html

We live in a rural area north of a fair sized city and like so many places everywhere now there is a lot of regular chemtrailing and artificial cloud covers being created. We also watch most times as a storm approaches and it splits in two and goes around us. It looks like it's going to be a very dry summer and we might just run out of water.

There is a lot of talk about orgonite and it's positive effects in the alternative community, but I don't think I've seen anywhere where someone has actually made one of these larger contraptions to actually bust up the chemtrails and bring balance back, thereby increasing your chances for rain to fall.

Yes, I would like to bring the rain and we are going to make one of these. If anyone else knows about someone who has actually done this I would love if you could let me know.
I see your love shining out from my furry friends faces, when I look into their eyes. I see you in the flower’s smile, the rainbow, and the wind in the trees....
Spiritwind

Re: Orgonite and Changing the Weather

Post by Spiritwind »

http://www.rainmaker-rainmaker.com/inde ... &Itemid=47

Matthew Ryan

After a little bit more research I found the guy my friend was talking about that had a PBS documentary on rainmaking for some drought stricken ranchers in eastern Montana. This is what I was really looking for, combining science with the shamanic approach at the same time. If I could get my iPad to copy and paste some of this article I would.

I may try again later and add some of the text because this website is outstanding and written by someone who is doing it. If someone else wants to post it I wouldn't mind a bit. I would venture the connection to nature is the missing link and why it may not work as well for some.
I see your love shining out from my furry friends faces, when I look into their eyes. I see you in the flower’s smile, the rainbow, and the wind in the trees....

Return to “World Weather”