Pillow talk

"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."
-Ralph Waldo Emerson
finaltom

Pillow talk

Post by finaltom »

Here is a experiment I did in my early training days, that I turned into a story. Enjoy!

In the beginning there was a pillow. Sitting there all alone. Hoping someone or something would use me for a pillow and not a booty pad. Everyone just sits their butt on me and complain and complain. "Its so Lumpy! It never stay's put!" thats all they say. "All they do is argue and fight around me. At least they throw me around,,, hitting each other. My life as a pillow is pretty simple", thought the pillow.

One day a stranger came over, to the house. I couldn't see him very well, he was....Soo bright. The closer he got, I would feel a sensation of comfort. He came and sat down next to me, talking to the other humans. "Oh my, the mean one is coming to sit on me, again", the pillow thought. As she was sitting, the man lifted it up and put it in his lap. He intentionally took a moment of concern for me. "Why would he do this", the pillow thinks. "This man feels different"

The mood in the room was a little different, then usual as well. They were all sitting there, talking and laughing. Having a merry ole time. The man then got up and looked at me and started to walk outside, with the pillow in hand. "Where are you taking me", it thought. "I am still a good pillow! What did I do wrong"? It was panicking and didn't know what to think. When the man got to the outside, it was blinding. It couldn't see anything. It was brighter then this man. We walked outside and it felt warm. The air was so refreshing. This man was so refreshing.

The man lifted me up and said, "you look sad and lonely my friend". "Why do you feel so alone? You don't have to be upset, you are doing nothing wrong. You are who you are. You are doing your job and should be happy." He lifts the pillow up to his chest and starts hugging it. "You are a special pillow, and I want you to always feel that you are doing the best you can be and all this light is just as bright in you as it is now." All the pillow felt was compassion. The last thing it remembers, is this big light wash over it and all the loneliness went away.

About thirty minutes passed and we started to walk back in the house. "This is so different then outside", it thought. The man was still hugging me as he sat back down on the couch. It was still blinded by his light and the light from outside, so It couldn't see anything. It did feel a difference with the moods of the people. They all felt relaxed and sounded like they were enjoying themselves. It was actually enjoying itself as well. No one sat on it once, everyone was just useing it on their backs or on the side. My humans felt different then the stranger, but they were starting to shine now. They felt happier with me. I felt happier as well.

The time came for the stranger to leave. He got up and picked me up and hugged me again and whispered, "Don't ever forget, you will always be special". His brightness just shined as he put me down and walked out.

My humans said their goodbyes to the stranger. They walked back to where I was and opened up the curtains. For the first time, they brought the light inside. "So you can bring it inside as well", he thought. My humans sat down with me in between them this time. They were really close to each other and started to shine bright, like the stranger. It was like, I was getting a hug from both of them at the same time.
"They just shined"! That was the last thing I remembered

It took many years and hard work to get to this level of focus. It can only happen with the belief that "Nothing is Impossible". Anyone can do this to what ever level they wish, with observation and practice.

Thank you for your time and patience and have a great day.
Naga_Fireball

Re: Pillow talk

Post by Naga_Fireball »

This is worth reading more than once.
Brotherhood falls asunder at the touch of fire!
He finds his fellow guilty of a skin
Not coloured like his own, and having power
To enforce the wrong, for such a worthy cause
Dooms and devotes him as his lawful prey.
~William Cowper
finaltom

Post by finaltom »

If you understand the science of focused projection of emotion, you to can do the same,to a specific item. Your imagination can use this skill beyond pillows. I make the best corn bread in my Mom's previous resident home. Optimism is a very powerful tool for raising the frequency of anything or anyone, with a little bit of focus. If interested I am willing to explain more if there is a desire.

Everything is energy.
Naga_Fireball

Post by Naga_Fireball »

finaltom wrote:If you understand the science of focused projection of emotion, you to can do the same,to a specific item. Your imagination can use this skill beyond pillows. I make the best corn bread in my Mom's previous resident home. Optimism is a very powerful tool for raising the frequency of anything or anyone, with a little bit of focus. If interested I am willing to explain more if there is a desire.

Everything is energy.

Yes, please. We could use some "Win".

;)
Brotherhood falls asunder at the touch of fire!
He finds his fellow guilty of a skin
Not coloured like his own, and having power
To enforce the wrong, for such a worthy cause
Dooms and devotes him as his lawful prey.
~William Cowper
finaltom

Post by finaltom »

Naga_Fireball wrote:
finaltom wrote:If you understand the science of focused projection of emotion, you to can do the same,to a specific item. Your imagination can use this skill beyond pillows. I make the best corn bread in my Mom's previous resident home. Optimism is a very powerful tool for raising the frequency of anything or anyone, with a little bit of focus. If interested I am willing to explain more if there is a desire.

Everything is energy.

Yes, please. We could use some "Win".

;)
Where to start?

A few posts back I talked about useing your words correctly and choose them wisely, because what you say in writing or out loud to yourself is like a program, that you are doing to your subconscious. When you wake up and look outside, you get an impression automatically. Then you say out loud, "This is going to be a wonderful day", or you say, "This is going to be a miserable day". Can you see and feel the difference inside, of the two different impressions from those two statements? They have two different energies, frequencies, impressions, feelings, thoughts and effects. Now sit back and reflect a few minutes on what I just said, before reading on. While you are reflecting, pay close attention to what you are feeling and how you are thinking. Minimize this screen turn off any music and quiet the area around you. Spend at least 3-5 minutes reflecting, please.

Several things are occurring at this moment. You are more aware of yourself. Your senses got raised a little. You may have even noticed a few sounds around you, that you never noticed before. It was a SUBTLE impression, but you know and feel something is a little different. Key word here is SUBTLE. Everything works subtly and takes time. Depending upon your level of focus and how well you can quiet yourself, will depend upon the level of impression. What you just did, was raise your frequency a little, just by reflecting.

The two statements is just like a computer program or a virus, that that you put into your self confidence and/or expectation of the day. One was optimistic the other was dread. Knowing this, you now know/feel the difference between being optimistic or pessimistic. This is very important, because these statements also created a totally separate emotion as well. These are completely two separate reactions and functions. Thought and feelings, or cause and effect.

When projecting what is actually coming forward and effecting you the most, the thought or the feeling? The thought is affecting your mind and your thinking, while the emotion is affecting how you feel and your whole body. These are two completely different intelligence existing inside you. When you really get down to it, your body and feelings is more intelligent then your mind, but I will get into that at a later date. Also women are more prone to understanding, their feelings better then men, hence why alot of women are highly empathic. If you ever get a chance, pick up the book, "Men are from mars and women are from Venus". Alot of information there of the differences and the challenges each sex has to face and work with.

If you noticed in the story above, the person was projecting a specific emotion, in the pillow. He was useing a optimistic and positive emotion, just like the two statements. How strong the emotion is depicted by the amount of time he can focus on the specific emotion, in the moment, with non-thought. This focus is what makes the difference between the master and the student. This is where your imagination jumps in as well. Your imagination works great for projecting and/or picturing an INTENTION, not EFFECT. These are two very different words. With a direct focus and intention, you can use your imagination to quiet your mind enough to actually picture the projection of a specific emotion into an object, from your body.

I will stop here for now. To much information, from my point of view will be more harmful. Expectation is your worst enemy and each of us think completely different. Don't over think about this, just reflect on it. Use your greatest strength for your gender and your experience. Pay close attention to your thoughts and feelings and ask yourself why am I thinking an/or feeling this way. Break those impressions down to your core. Remember your first instinct is very important. It will tell you what it needs to weed through to get to your highest intention or goal. What is easy, hard or confusing, is your mind and body telling you what you need to work on. Trust yourself!

Above anything, concerning your mind and body, a good foundation is very important. So I always pressure "FOCUSED MEDITATION", Do it every day, just like exercise. It is the best tool you have that will increase your level of focus and concentration. When you meditate, keep your hands together and not separate. You want your causal energy to stay and build up inside of you. You only want to separate your hands for releasing emotions and letting things like anxiety or built up pressure. These are two different aspects and tools.

I will add more on a later date and don't be afraid to research on your own. The more work you do, the more satisfying the experiences will be. Look to yourself for your answers and reflect on yourself. We all have theories but your own are the most important. When you ask a question, ask yourself first. If you are quiet enough, you will always get an answer.

Good luck and have fun with this.

Return to “Wisdom - KnowThySelf”