Reconnecting to Spirit - Adampants - Knowledge

"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."
-Ralph Waldo Emerson
Christine
Site Admin

Reconnecting to Spirit - Adampants - Knowledge

Post by Christine »

Friends, as they say when the soul is in Self Re-cog-n-I-tion of its Own Source, the Real-I-ty shares in the KNOWING. This man, Jonathan, says it very, very well.

[youtube][/youtube]
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Sam

Re: Reconnecting to Spirit - Adampants - Knowledge

Post by Sam »

The following is reflections on this Adampants video named – Knowledge

Note: my comments are all and only my opinions… even when the way I state them appears to be in the form of fact… in those cases, understand these are all and only my opinions today, they are based on my own experiences and reflections and may change completely tomorrow.

I found the comment about being “awake” a bit funny (in a mirror sort of way)…

“chasing that white rabbit everywhere it goes” or worse, blindly following something (a guru or a group or the latest movement) that presents itself as a knower instead of doing your own investigation and then calling yourself awake (mirror again).

He is suggesting we notice what arises in our awareness and consider its basic principles and then see how that connects to our inner world… our inner dialogue. By doing this we might experience profound meaning that touches us at a deeper level. This in turn may solidify our sense of consecutiveness to all which diminishes the sense of separateness which is used by others to control us.

Example: Did you “learn” what a symbol means by reading a book or your guru told you “… or did you sit there by a lake, think about life as a whole and what is happening and the symbol came up (arose in your awareness) and you are like, “Oh my God.”

This is an example of creating synchronicity in one’s life.

“See, the ‘oh my gosh’ is when you extract meaning.”

Meaning, (for me) is an intrinsic component to the word “life.” Of course… I admittedly have my own definition. No one else need share my definition. But since this is a forum where we are given a canvas upon which we can paint our own words then this writer will share these –

Life – an unbroken continuum packed with meaningful experiences.
on the other hand
Existence – to be, regardless of the presence of meaning.

Is existing without meaning fulfilling for you?

It isn’t for me. And despite the attempts by those who wish to control us to strip us of the opportunities to experience meaning, some of us have discovered how to live meaningfully.

This video seems to point this out

Adampants draws a distinction between information and knowledge (another point I felt I needed to hear)

He points to another problem I often find myself engaging in – the objectification of Spirit. One way I do that is when I use the word “Source” as if it is something separate from me. “Why are you looking for a source?”

He points out how the controllers know that if they bombard us with fearful information, their work in controlling us is made easier. Yes, many already know this. But it is funny how so many that already know this still throw up on their blogs or forums or in comment sections of websites or on their Facebook page the latest news about what is certain to make most more fearful. I have done this thus again… I am looking at a mirror.

He points out the importance of self-enablement for without this step being accomplished first… all the information in the world will simply pull one further and further down the path towards chaos and result in mass anarchy.

He shares that he had the same experience and the same result I had. He realized there is no such thing as privacy. “There is no private communication.”
“Even your thoughts if you are targeted are not private. And I will tell you something… that is a very liberating thing actually.”
This was my precise conclusion and self-liberation was exactly the result I experienced as now I no longer lie to myself. That realization forced me to stop lying to myself. That realization caused the outer me (the me I express) to match with the inner me (who I actually am). It made me authentic. Again… this is all and only my own experience and result.

Everything Adampants shares from about the 1:17 mark until 1:28 is exactly my own experience and thoughts.

He makes a brilliant point that for some of us who hate the sheep… the very thing that makes others sheep are the very same things that woke some of us up. So then how fair is it to hate the sheep? Pretty good point IMO.

He points out (at about 1:31) exactly what I experienced and concluded regarding e-mails I get… how uncanny is it that so many e-mails I get are related to the thoughts I have been having? Especially when these thoughts are incredibly detailed and so is the e-mail… in the exact same way. Hummm… is it possible that thought reading technology might be used by the advertising agencies? Aren’t the owners the same? 2 + 2 = … what? 4???

The he threw out this wisdom…

“True giving is the same as receiving.” Think about that one for a bit… consider listening to this video from 1:31 on for a few minutes.
“You cannot give a true gift without simultaneously receiving.”
“You cannot receive a true gift without simultaneously giving.”
My experience has told me this is true for me… and maybe it might be true for you.

“If I am a giver… who am I giving to? Everything.”

Stay on the narrow path… “your path.” The broad path is others’ path.

Return to “Wisdom - KnowThySelf”