What is consciousness?

"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."
-Ralph Waldo Emerson
Eelco

Re: What is consciousness?

Post by Eelco »

Edythe wrote:The synchronicity of what is being share on EE is truly astonishing. Something very deep and unifying is happening. Can you see it in the posts? It feels as though we are all swimming in the same sea of consciousness ... I just had to say this!

I think I am.. therefore I am.. ;)

♥E
Thank you. I've been trying to look for it, But from my perspective I see a lot of opposition that is triggered within me.

If I look at some the posts I've made over the last weeks. Much of it was triggered in response to a "How can you even begin to think stuff like that, This is soo wrong!"

Not sure what's going on there.. I've been trying to get a grip on what I put out there... But somehow feel compelled to hit that submit button instead of the browsers back button and let my ramblings and attacks disappear into space, where only I know of them...

I hope it's just a fase/phase

WIth Love
Eelco
~ “for what it's worth”~
~Placebo~
Edythe

Post by Edythe »

Hi Eelco

Even if you do post ideas that you later regret or were said in the midst of crisis..etc, please know that others on the forum are learning and discerning from your information. Please don't ever think that your information and insights have no value. Always trust yourself. I do believe that we all are connected to the same information field, especially in this time in history (HER-STORY). Maybe your compulsion to hit the submit button is because thing are change so quickly now.. I, to, have put some crazy stuff out there, but, you know, maybe someone will resonate with it and be validated enough to go forward... hahahaaa.. see? now I'm going to hit the submit button and I'm looking at that back button!!! :?

Love E

Eelco wrote:
Edythe wrote:The synchronicity of what is being share on EE is truly astonishing. Something very deep and unifying is happening. Can you see it in the posts? It feels as though we are all swimming in the same sea of consciousness ... I just had to say this!

I think I am.. therefore I am.. ;)

♥E
Thank you. I've been trying to look for it, But from my perspective I see a lot of opposition that is triggered within me.

If I look at some the posts I've made over the last weeks. Much of it was triggered in response to a "How can you even begin to think stuff like that, This is soo wrong!"

Not sure what's going on there.. I've been trying to get a grip on what I put out there... But somehow feel compelled to hit that submit button instead of the browsers back button and let my ramblings and attacks disappear into space, where only I know of them...

I hope it's just a fase/phase

WIth Love
Eelco
“The courage to Love fiercely is the first quality of a true Spiritual Warrior." ~ E
Hermit

Post by Hermit »

Faith is everything outside of knowing you exist.

Brave heart, Eelco. Brave heart. ;)

(I'm writing a paper about faith as we speak!)
Ingressum instruas, progressum dirigas, egressum compleas.

Return to “Wisdom - KnowThySelf”