Numerology Methods

"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."
-Ralph Waldo Emerson
Gabe

Numerology Methods

Post by Gabe »

Hello everyone. Just wanted to share this clip I made this afternoon. It seems many of us experience a unique way of doing math in our heads. I often wondered if I had created on my own or if others knew about it and I was just catching on. Turns out it's been around a very long time. So if you find yourself constantly reducing all numbers down to a single digit and don't know what to call it, this is for you.

[youtube]https://youtu.be/oyHipRr8KHY[/youtube]

Hope you find it useful. Thank you for having this forum! Nice to know I'm not alone. Looking forward to talking more with everyone.

-Gabe
Christine
Site Admin

Re: Numerology Methods

Post by Christine »

Hello Gabe, so it is you! Welcome to Earth Empaths!
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Spiritwind

Post by Spiritwind »

Hi Gabe, so glad to see you join EE forum. I watched your first recording with Miles Johnstone, Bases 57 with my husband and a good friend a few days ago, and then watched the second one today. Lots and lots I could say, but have to wait till I get more rested up. Plus I want to watch the other two. I find it interesting you spent time in Eltopia. I spent about 4-5 years on a farm north of Pasco, so probably not far away, back in the 60's.

My husband had a satellite business, where he built and installed them back in the 80's in north central Washington. He found all that you had to say quite interesting as well. We have been hearing several different types of sounds, but especially the rumbling like a motor running quite constant, and what I would describe as more of a hum since about 2001. We do have high geopathic stress where we are, but I can hear it almost everywhere. I do have tinnitus, but I know there is more going on than that, especially since there are three of us who hear the same sounds, tone, noises etc at the same time. There is much more, and my main goal is to figure out the best way to counter balance this interference, so that all life in our little area will be able to exist without such stress to their systems. I did get a geo-cleanse harmonizer which seems to help, but it feels like the geopathic stress is on the increase again. I do a lot of dowsing, and that helps too, but I can't sit around constantly doing that either. I am very interested in what has been found to work at bringing harmony back into the environment and what are the solutions. I have said several times in the past few months that it feels like I am being electronically fried. I am hoping more and more people will come forward that are being affected by this, and that by speaking out more will realize it's not just in their head, something really is going on that feels very disharmonious to many many life forms here. Even the trees, you can really see the stress there as well.

And I can't talk to my family at all, they are amongst the many who just say no. I tell some of them, I will give you a list of solid researchers and links on many aspects of what is happening, and they just don't want to know. Unfortunately not wanting to know probably won't make it all go away.

I haven't watched this one you posted above yet either, but I have found myself compulsively adding up license plates to reduce to a single digit, and noticing colors of vehicles when driving. I haven't really wanted to admit that to anyone. Glad to know there might be an explanation. I just thought I was weird : )
I see your love shining out from my furry friends faces, when I look into their eyes. I see you in the flower’s smile, the rainbow, and the wind in the trees....
Gabe

Post by Gabe »

Hey there, nice to be here. I bet you know Glade Rd and Taylor Flats really well if you spent time around Pasco. :)

Regarding the sounds, yes, it isn't isolated to just near where I live. It would almost makes sense if it was. Even when I drive out to the rural parts east of town I still hear the sound and feel the physical sensation. It's just more heightened by the engine sounds and vibrations. If it shakes us that much, it's definitely affecting other lifeforms. I suppose that's why they select us as conduits or messengers.

I'm seeking low-budget methods for EMF protection currently. Found some articles on Mylar Blankets being a good option, albeit not the best aesthetically. Since I live line-of-sight to a tower just across the way, it will be a good case study. Cheap too!

You aren't alone with reading license plates. I've been doing that for the last few years, especially at far distances. It's like a game in my head to decipher the codes as quickly as possible as soon as it hits my field of vision. I run various cryptographic conversions and discover some really interesting patterns. I've heard about this from others. I'm really curious what the source of this phenomena is. Were you doing color association around the same time as the license plates started? I kept receiving messaging to seek out specific colors whether on television or in nature, anywhere. I would know to identify a specific color then count the number of times it appears in a frame. It felt like I was being trained to do it at first. Hard to explain. I felt a strong sense of duty and discipline to accomplish it. Like it was important. It's making more sense to me lately but was really odd at first.

Return to “Wisdom - KnowThySelf”