Viral Diseases, Thyroid Diseases, and the Partial Myth of Hereditary Madness

"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."
-Ralph Waldo Emerson
Naga_Fireball

Viral Diseases, Thyroid Diseases, and the Partial Myth of Hereditary Madness

Post by Naga_Fireball »

Today, was not going to buy books. However, one stood out.

"Schizophrenia and Manic Depressive Disorder: The Biological Roots of Mental Illness as Revealed by the Landmark Study of Identical Twins"

4 doctors and 2 PhD among those saying the illnesses are triggered by viruses entering key brain regions.

Also the role of hyper and hypo thyroidism in utero, as pertains to the development of mental illness.

The book talks about how out of control and unscientific the American Eugenics Movement became, due to the false belief that these two illnesses were simply caused by "bad genes".

Worth reading any way you can.

I've wondered for years if the vaccines have different stuff in them that affects folks differently.

Expressed sequence tagging was another pursuit of those in the eugenics field during WW2 prior to DNA discovery.

Food for thought, also food for viruses, scary.
Brotherhood falls asunder at the touch of fire!
He finds his fellow guilty of a skin
Not coloured like his own, and having power
To enforce the wrong, for such a worthy cause
Dooms and devotes him as his lawful prey.
~William Cowper
Naga_Fireball

Re: Viral Diseases, Thyroid Diseases, and the Partial Myth of Hereditary Madness

Post by Naga_Fireball »

P.s. the whole SV-40 controversy regarding autism and other neurological issues is worth checking out in the context of this book.

Google: "Rome SV-40 autism post mortem" for the abstract from 6 years ago. Hugs
~William Cowper
Naga_Fireball

Re: Viral Diseases, Thyroid Diseases, and the Partial Myth of Hereditary Madness

Post by Naga_Fireball »

Although my membership was voluntarily ended at PA, a very brave and intelligent poster from Patagonia shared an article about the link between vaccines and the autism epidemic recently. She mentioned Ebola hype (cough) being used to cover up the CDC whistleblower who said Dr Wakefield was correct in zeroing in on MMR. Very troubling of course.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthr ... You-Should" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.

"Vaccines, Dead Doctors, and Depopulation"
~William Cowper
Naga_Fireball

Post by Naga_Fireball »

Because it is in the news, I thought it might be a good time to talk about the "Zika" virus.

As many of you may have heard, the Oxitec corporation funded by Gates Foundation has been itching for an excuse to release GMO mosquitoes in developed nations. To this point most nations said No.

Uganda in particular was enraged by Oxitec propositions, as Uganda is where the mysterious "African Nodding Disease" developed from the local River Blindness parasite.

It seems that only children between ages 5-15 were getting Nodding Disease, and these largely from among vaccinated populations.

If i am not mistaken, river blindness is known formally as onchoriasis or something. Caused by a very small parasitic worm called a Nematode.

Normally the parasite has trouble surviving for very long in brain tissue, as the brain's immune system is pretty efficient at isolating threats. But thanks to some mysterious change in local ecology, the worm survives and thrives in juvenile brain tissue post vaccination.

The bacteria Wolbachia is also implicated as an agent capable of changing mammalian immune response, and even affects sexuality and its expression across many species.

OXITEC is using Wolbachia as a reproductive "kill switch" in the GMO mosquitoes it has been releasing.

There is enough antibiotic in the pet food mosquitoes land on the wipe out the Wolbachia and permit the gmo version to breed in the wild.

But not before humans and animals are bitten and affected.

The worst diseases have more than one cause.
~William Cowper
Naga_Fireball

Post by Naga_Fireball »

I forgot to add, in African Nodding Disease the nematodes seek out the most familiar and heavily used neural pathways and destroy them. Then the brain sends an immune response resulting in the unnatural death of any brain cells close enough to the worm to be affected by its chemical markers.

The researchers were not sure whether to blame vaccines, Wolbachia, or both.
~William Cowper
Cathryn

Post by Cathryn »

I can recall but only vaguely from my degree studies that there is a peak in schizophrenia onset in those born in late winter to Spring Feb/march which led researchers to link it to flue vaccines in pregnant women. Personally I can not think of another 'time of year' related onset.
Naga_Fireball

Post by Naga_Fireball »

Cathryn wrote:I can recall but only vaguely from my degree studies that there is a peak in schizophrenia onset in those born in late winter to Spring Feb/march which led researchers to link it to flue vaccines in pregnant women. Personally I can not think of another 'time of year' related onset.
Thank you so much.

Similarly I've heard only one thing possibly linked to thyroid and seasonal affective disorder being related to birth month, which is folks born in summer being at risk, but in context of what you shared, there are scarier explanations.

The people here are very brainwashed and proud of their compliance with vaccine campaigns... Super hard to talk to anyone about it unless they are very educated :(

Thank you for mentioning the flu shot. I got one of those in 2nd trimester and my son was born mid winter. He took a long time to "come online" although very fast walker. Struggles hugely with communication but is so empathic and smart. Heartbreaking precious children.
~William Cowper
Naga_Fireball

Post by Naga_Fireball »

Forgot, Seattle times ran a piece on marine mammals and coinfection of the brain with a specific pair of viruses and parasites from runoff cat feces.

Exposure to cat and mouse feces in infancy and childhood may also cause schizophrenia in humans :(
~William Cowper
Naga_Fireball

Post by Naga_Fireball »

The press is saying as of the 11th of April, Zika virus triggers demyelination of the brain, or ADEM; they compared to multiple sclerosis.

Heres a page on the twin studies backing viral model of mental illness in MSM:

http://discovermagazine.com/2010/jun/03 ... nity-virus" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
~William Cowper
Naga_Fireball

Post by Naga_Fireball »

Dear friends, some news outlets stated earlier this year that Oxitec released GMO mosquitoes three years ago in the region where the Zika outbreak is
Most severe and apparently centralized.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... s-ago.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Are scientists to blame for Zika virus? Researchers released genetically modified mosquitos into Brazil three years ago.
~William Cowper

Return to “Wisdom - KnowThySelf”