The Peacock Angel

"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."
-Ralph Waldo Emerson
Naga_Fireball

The Peacock Angel

Post by Naga_Fireball »

When i was still playing world of warcraft, right after the draenor (warlords?) expac was released, there was a pokemon rip off in the game called Pet Battle.

Well I was kind of gifted at pet battle altho not committed as the tru nerds.

I stumbled across a "glass cannon" type creature in draenor, called Brilliant Bloodfeather.

Being the wishful medium i did eventually stumble across the wikipedia entry detailing the religion of the Yazidi culture.

How for thousands of years near eden these people kept alive a very pure and ancient form of luciferian worship.

They believed in seven chief angels, iirc, the greatest of these being the proud peacock angel Melek Taus. He traditionally refuses to bow to their version of Adam and insists on a place of instructive reverence.

A place of instructive reverence.

Long story short, my brilliant bloodfeather kicked many asses and i named him Melek Taus in honor of the Yazidi religion.
Then that year cnn reported that these amazingly unique people were being massacred by the thousands and were fleeing into the mountains...

It is so amazing and tragic how over the years a very pure belief system becomes totally reversed. Ie their conquerors were riding under the banner of a young and borrowed religion. Isis is just another goddamn offshoot of mohammeds scam.he was very much like an ancient LRon Lol.

My heart bleeds a bit for those precious vanishing people.
Brotherhood falls asunder at the touch of fire!
He finds his fellow guilty of a skin
Not coloured like his own, and having power
To enforce the wrong, for such a worthy cause
Dooms and devotes him as his lawful prey.
~William Cowper
Naga_Fireball

Re: The Peacock Angel

Post by Naga_Fireball »

http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/03/asia/myan ... index.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

'The Rohingya Alan Kurdi': Will the world take notice now?
By Rebecca Wright, CNN
Updated 12:10 AM ET, Wed January 4, 2017

(CNN)Face down in the mud, a baby boy lies still after washing up on a river bank.

His name is Mohammed Shohayet, a 16-month-old Rohingya refugee whose family fled their home for Bangladesh to escape the violence in Myanmar's Rakhine State, only to drown during the journey along with his mother, uncle and three-year-old brother.

"When I see the picture, I feel like I would rather die," Mohammed's father, Zafor Alam, told CNN. "There is no point in me living in this world."

'Only the river knows'
Alam's story of his family being torn apart trying to escape is one familiar to many Rohingya families who have made it across the border to Bangladesh. The International Organization for Migration says some 34,000 people have crossed the border in recent weeks and months.

But Zafor Alam said allowing the government more "time and space" will only end in more bloodshed.
"I want to let the whole world know," he said. "The Myanmar government should not be given any more time.
If you take time to take action, they will kill all Rohingyas."
Brotherhood falls asunder at the touch of fire!
He finds his fellow guilty of a skin
Not coloured like his own, and having power
To enforce the wrong, for such a worthy cause
Dooms and devotes him as his lawful prey.
~William Cowper

Return to “Wisdom - KnowThySelf”