LeeroyGoatNanga's ... Welcome go EE

"I am one of many eternal spirits birthed from Source, joyfully contributing in the grand waltz of Creation alongside shimmering star brethren"
-Realeyes
Christine
Site Admin

LeeroyGoatNanga's ... Welcome go EE

Post by Christine »

Quite a name you have and so I kindly ask that you to tell us about yourself ... Sensing that you arrived with purpose.

A wise Nanga goat from Nanga Parabat, Killer Mountain ... a bit of intrigue.

The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
LeeroyGoatNanga's

Re: LeeroyGoatNanga's ... Welcome go EE

Post by LeeroyGoatNanga's »

Ha! Hiya's, I've never heard of the Nanga Parbat, Killer Mountain thing.. hmmm.. me, just returning to truth seeking after giving it a rest for about 15 years, had done shitloads of Kundalini awakenings (the wrong? way), got disillusioned with the whole spiritual trip. Found my way here trying to get to the bottom of the whole CG DW SBA Gaia debacle that is unfolding. Currently liking Wes Penre and Aug Tellez, I think I'm on the right track?? I'm sus on the Wingmakers and The Law Of One although me thinks there's lots of good shit in it. Dunno what to make of Kerry's Project Avalon these days.. Fulford and Cobra seem to spout all sorts of shit. Thought Bringers Of The Dawn was ace when it came out, can't seem to stomach much Pleiadian stuff these days.
Just trying to find me good, straight forward information about what it means to be a (galactic?) human these days. I follow my heart and try to keep my belief structure fluid and permeable. Have tried most plant medicines. I dunno if there is an ascension hoax or not? I think maybe all these different types of alien geezers might be here trying to make copies of our DNA but it's copy-right protected and they can't get around it but they haven't given up trying. (Okay.. I just made that shit up but it's just as believable as some of the horse-shit flying around these days, ha.) I'm trying to discard consensus reality and hack the Matrix so I can walk through walls n stuff... I keep hitting my head. I prefer the written word to video or podcasts, feel free to direct me towards groovy shit. Blah, blah... enough of me, I'm gonna have me a bit of a look around this place, I hope I like it, cheers.

Oh.. and I live way out in the bush near Melbourne, Australia. I've got a goat, he doesn't have any nanga's.
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Your flow of consciousness sounds familiar ... Aren't we all trying to navigate this realm and dig out the nuggets of truth? For the most part those few of us that have been sharing for years are untethered enough to question everything.

And goats are always welcome here, right Spiritwind?

Many of us were active members of PA (BR's not Kerry's forum) so we are familiar with the multiplicitous rabbit holes which all seem to be variations on a theme and don't lead anywhere Real. "Just trying to find straight forward information ... follow my heart and try to keep my belief structure fluid and preamble." Yup, fluidity as in nature, wind and water ... not easy in this construct. A friend on Facebook posted this quote this morning which sums up so much:

The purpose of life seems to be to acquaint a man with himself and whatever science or art or course of action he engages in reacts upon and illuminates the recesses of his own mind. Thus friends seem to be only mirrors to draw out and explain to us ourselves; and that which draws us nearer our fellow man, is, that the deep Heart in one, answers the deep Heart in another, -- that we find we have (a common Nature) -- one life which runs through all individuals, and which is indeed Divine.

- Ralph Waldo Emerson

LeeroyGoatNanga's wrote:Ha! Hiya's, I've never heard of the Nanga Parbat, Killer Mountain thing.. hmmm.. me, just returning to truth seeking after giving it a rest for about 15 years, had done shitloads of Kundalini awakenings (the wrong? way), got disillusioned with the whole spiritual trip. Found my way here trying to get to the bottom of the whole CG DW SBA Gaia debacle that is unfolding. Currently liking Wes Penre and Aug Tellez, I think I'm on the right track?? I'm sus on the Wingmakers and The Law Of One although me thinks there's lots of good shit in it. Dunno what to make of Kerry's Project Avalon these days.. Fulford and Cobra seem to spout all sorts of shit. Thought Bringers Of The Dawn was ace when it came out, can't seem to stomach much Pleiadian stuff these days.
Just trying to find me good, straight forward information about what it means to be a (galactic?) human these days. I follow my heart and try to keep my belief structure fluid and permeable. Have tried most plant medicines. I dunno if there is an ascension hoax or not? I think maybe all these different types of alien geezers might be here trying to make copies of our DNA but it's copy-right protected and they can't get around it but they haven't given up trying. (Okay.. I just made that shit up but it's just as believable as some of the horse-shit flying around these days, ha.) I'm trying to discard consensus reality and hack the Matrix so I can walk through walls n stuff... I keep hitting my head. I prefer the written word to video or podcasts, feel free to direct me towards groovy shit. Blah, blah... enough of me, I'm gonna have me a bit of a look around this place, I hope I like it, cheers.

Oh.. and I live way out in the bush near Melbourne, Australia. I've got a goat, he doesn't have any nanga's.
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Naga_Fireball

Post by Naga_Fireball »

Fyi Christine, some players over at the older Lotgd.net server, Legend of the Green Dragon, were making stalkerish comments last week related to content on our website here.

Their administration decided to ban the person being stalked instead of the players offending.

I applaud your discernment, as it seems related, possibly.
Brotherhood falls asunder at the touch of fire!
He finds his fellow guilty of a skin
Not coloured like his own, and having power
To enforce the wrong, for such a worthy cause
Dooms and devotes him as his lawful prey.
~William Cowper
finaltom

Post by finaltom »

LeeroyGoatNanga's wrote:Ha! Hiya's, I've never heard of the Nanga Parbat, Killer Mountain thing.. hmmm.. me, just returning to truth seeking after giving it a rest for about 15 years, had done shitloads of Kundalini awakenings (the wrong? way), got disillusioned with the whole spiritual trip. Found my way here trying to get to the bottom of the whole CG DW SBA Gaia debacle that is unfolding. Currently liking Wes Penre and Aug Tellez, I think I'm on the right track?? I'm sus on the Wingmakers and The Law Of One although me thinks there's lots of good shit in it. Dunno what to make of Kerry's Project Avalon these days.. Fulford and Cobra seem to spout all sorts of shit. Thought Bringers Of The Dawn was ace when it came out, can't seem to stomach much Pleiadian stuff these days.

Welcome.

Remove everyone's belief from yours and you will see past the hype.

Return to “Welcome”