Well, well a long time no see...welcome Fred Steeves!

"I am one of many eternal spirits birthed from Source, joyfully contributing in the grand waltz of Creation alongside shimmering star brethren"
-Realeyes
Christine
Site Admin

Well, well a long time no see...welcome Fred Steeves!

Post by Christine »

Hi Fred,

Its been a long time so hey! welcome to Earth Empaths. One of the best things about this place is that we maintain a sense of humor which is vital. Not sure why exactly but this meme had us thinking of you and we already have a Professor Doom, maybe you two can meet.

Christine
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Sandy Clark

Re: Well, well a long time no see...welcome Fred Steeves!

Post by Sandy Clark »

Hi Fred...happy you are here as I know your heart and it belongs in soft centres like Earth Empaths (y)
Eelco

Post by Eelco »

Hey there Fred,

Good to see you're here.

With Love
Eelco
~ “for what it's worth”~
~Placebo~
Fred Steeves

Post by Fred Steeves »

Christine wrote: Hi Fred,
Its been a long time so hey!
Well hey right back at ya Christine! Yes indeed, it's been a long and winding road.
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8noiJUhJ3E8[/youtube]
Christine wrote: welcome to Earth Empaths.
Thank you, happy to be here.
The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates
Spiritwind

Post by Spiritwind »

Long and winding and still stretching out before us. Good to see you here Fred!
I see your love shining out from my furry friends faces, when I look into their eyes. I see you in the flower’s smile, the rainbow, and the wind in the trees....
LostNFound

Post by LostNFound »

Yes, As Christine has so welcomed you and you were gone for long. Welcome back Koter. Been along while, glad to see you here and look forward to talking with you. Guess we all travel on that old dirt road till we come to the little place of refuge.

https://youtu.be/pq8TpjIY2iA
Fred Steeves

Post by Fred Steeves »

LostNFound wrote: Yes, As Christine has so welcomed you and you were gone for long. Welcome back Koter
Welcome back Kotter, that made me laugh and immediately the song popped into my head.
LostNFound wrote: Been along while, glad to see you here and look forward to talking with you.
Well likewise, though I haven't yet seen you mention who I may have known you as back at The Project.
LostNFound wrote: Guess we all travel on that old dirt road till we come to the little place of refuge.
I wouldn't call it refuge, that is safely tucked inside my own being. This is more re-opening some old lines of communication, that were swept overboard in stormy seas some time back. We all had some important lessons to learn, and we still do.

Socrates
LostNFound

Post by LostNFound »

Yes I almost dug that song up for you. I know I spelled the Name wrong, thought about afterwards.

When I first joined PA back in 2012, I think I called myself eyeswideopen or some such. I left to do other things and when I thought about coming back I could not remember my password. Found out that someone else was using my log in name and finally settled on Lost N Found. Well that fit me better anyway. I remember talking with you way back then and I did watch so many folks go away. After I came back and was around for awhile the same thing started happening. So anyway you probably knew me by that name in the PA.

Now as far as a place of refuge, well I could not agree more that it is a place we all find in ourselves. I just have to say that in my past 200 years, I have found places outside that brought it all home. I meet folks that are real and It is a total relief to be able to be ones real self and to just accept others for who they are. Yes we all learn as we move along the river of life. It is real tough when one gets caught in those little swirling pools and just keep going around and around on the same old wheel. Takes a good bump to get back into the main stream.

So here you are and that you be, Welcome brother. I fell into the stream and all my essence has not caught up to me yet so just flowing. Just to say that this cool place is well worth a look and gather as I flow forward.

Steven
Blue Rising

Post by Blue Rising »

Oh my gosh, it is great to see you here!!! I'm so glad you found your way and someone opened the gate!
Do not fashion me a maiden who needs saving from the dragons. I am the Dragon. And I will eat you whole.
Fred Steeves

Post by Fred Steeves »

Blue Rising wrote:Oh my gosh, it is great to see you here!!! I'm so glad you found your way and someone opened the gate!
Hey there stranger. Yes, I knocked and the door was opened.

Socrates

Return to “Welcome”