Hitler's War - What the Historians Neglect to Mention

"...the spokespersons of the European idea are not interested in Germany...They preach the dispersal of Germany, not its reassembly."
- Moeller van den Bruck
LostNFound

Re: Hitler's War - What the Historians Neglect to Mention

Post by LostNFound »

Thank you dear Maggie. I also hope that anyone walking through doors do find the wisdom, the mercy, the love, the knowledge of all that is to enable each one to move to a higher plane in existence.
maggie

Post by maggie »

Christine wrote:What I have wanted to point out here is that there is a common enemy of the people and the narrative of history along with all the divisiveness it creates is used as a cover for this, as karelia calls it "a mind parasite".
It is really popular to believe in a mind parasite since about 2015.
I just don't quite believe that there is really an enemy?
I don't need that explanation personally to "make sense" of my experience.
I have in my experience that when I am a friend, the world is friendly.
To act as a friend when I meet someone, is the door I choose.
I have SEEN how my own prickly bitterness has brought more grief.
I have seen how rage has hurt me and others.

Cliches come from patterns like the enemy/friend line in the sand.
Example of a cliche....I will know if you are my friend by how you treat my enemies.
If you treat them well, you can't be really my friend.
The narrative of history is always perpetuating the idea that there is a common enemy to find, to destroy....

My suspicion is that in the illusion of time the rich (those with inner wealth) get richer and the poor (besotted victims that they feel) get poorer.
IMO people hope war will switch some balance that it never will change.
They SAY they have god on their side but they never met God at all.
I will stand by that as an axiom in my reality.

Manipulative, over bearing machinations stem from separted aloneness that needs Source reconnection.
At least that worked out for me.
IMO from ignorance of where poverty begins, The fear and rage one feels is almost like a visceral twitch.
Scarlet Ohara will always stand at the fence rail at Tara and Vow "I will never be hungry again".
She will always marry Rhett thinking she can use him and she will hate him because she cannot.
Then he will hate her back because he once loved her.
Such are the shifting alliances of the broken hearted.
Sandy Clark

Post by Sandy Clark »

These will be my last words in this divisive thread!

My adenaline is jumping right now and I probably should not write at this time but if I don't then I will politically correct my later writing and lose the authentic message from within..........I am not a fence sitter and thus will speak my piece.

I tried to engage from a point of partiality in seeing war from all sides including genocide of a people that continues to this day. I have an Irish heritage and could go on and on about the extermination of the Irish....to this day. What for and for what purpose. I can learn from patterns and history without victimizing myself and my responses. I do not need to rally the forces to assuage the victims of today or days gone by. I have learned to understand and integrate the lessons by not repeating them. I can weep with sorrow and joy from my own life's journey and thus relate from indepth experience of heart/mind integration and do the same with other's and their journeys.

I got over being a victim this life time and choose to stand tall even in the face of abasement versus search for allies to rescue those facing adversity. This does not mean I won't stand tall for a cause and rally forces for those hurting to facilitate resources for those needing such but I will not do the work that belongs to another. We all whether individually or relating nationally or identifying culturally have paths to swath and if you can't afford a scythe then I will support the acquisiton of such but not the labour of their work.

I am rambling so will cut to the chase..............war is hell and not unlike a dysfunctional family; family members have stories so different that my sister often wonders if we were raised in the same family. Her and my 4 siblings all have their victimization of history and each was worse than the other. Not one of them had it as bad as me though...hahahhaha

Learning from patterns..look at the Jewish doctrines which purport racial purity and thus Jew's are to marry other Jew's only according to the teachings of racial purity..............sound familiar...who learned what? Germans now coming out of their "bullyied into corners" of refuge to claim victimhood...see the pattern?? There are so many distortions, lies and agenda's on all sides and to believe one can cut through to the truth of these dynamics leaves me personally wondering about ego issues of those individuals.

It is up to each one of us individually!! IMO it is a lost cause and a waste of energy to claim your writings about history are valid because of your reading/research efforts.............perception is skewed even from those who experienced the event for heavens sake!

Stop falling for division and rallying causes that are creating division and if one must rescue the victimized make it those who cannot stand up due to a disability or the innocense of youth. Do your own work and support others to do the same.

We may be on the verge of WWIII and instead of dissecting the dynamics of leading up to this follie we are distracted and divided by WWII history...this thread does zilch in learning about the dynamics of the here and now and takes away from the vigilance needed to address the mass distractions of today!!
Chicodoodoo

Post by Chicodoodoo »

Sandy Clark wrote:..this thread does zilch in learning about the dynamics of the here and now and takes away from the vigilance needed to address the mass distractions of today!!
Quite the contrary, dear Sandy. The dynamics of the here and now are the same dynamics that occurred 100 years ago. The interplay between sociopaths and empaths are the enduring constant that causes history to repeat over and over again.

For an example of those repeating dynamics, listen very carefully to the video below. The narration is not the best, but the information is. It's helpful to listen to it a second time through without watching the images to fully appreciate the content. HA! How many of you would even do that, listen to it twice, much less listen to it once? So many of you have already expressed the most myopic and selfish reasons why searching for truth is a waste of time. It's another one of those moments when I'm ashamed of my own species.

Hitler did for pre-war Germany what someone should do for my country, the United States of America:
  • Kick out the international bankers (end the Federal Reserve)
  • Restore the integrity of the economic system
  • Reduce the tax burden on industry
  • Reduce the tax burden on citizens
  • Expand national infrastructure
  • Reverse the plight of farmers and help them thrive
  • Reverse and eliminate massive unemployment
  • Encourage strong family values
  • Encourage women's roles as mothers and nurturers
  • Expand beneficial social programs
  • Pro-actively reduce corruption in government
  • Balance individual liberty with social duty
  • Create an autonomous, independent, sovereign nation that citizens are proud to support
The ruling sociopaths are ensuring that exactly the opposite occurs here in the USA. The plan is not to help America thrive, as Germany did under Hitler. The plan is to destroy America, much like Germany was destroyed.

[youtube]https://youtu.be/34KOT9UlnUY[/youtube]
The German War Against Globalism - Was Hitler Right About Everything?
It's not that we can't handle the truth. It's that they can't handle us if we know the truth.
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

maggie wrote:
Christine wrote:What I have wanted to point out here is that there is a common enemy of the people and the narrative of history along with all the divisiveness it creates is used as a cover for this, as karelia calls it "a mind parasite".
It is really popular to believe in a mind parasite since about 2015.
I just don't quite believe that there is really an enemy?
I don't need that explanation personally to "make sense" of my experience.
I have in my experience that when I am a friend, the world is friendly.
To act as a friend when I meet someone, is the door I choose.
I have SEEN how my own prickly bitterness has brought more grief.
I have seen how rage has hurt me and others.
Is there an enemy? That is a question that I have and continue to explore rather thoroughly for there is deep esoteric value in doing so. Much like you maggie I have found that my drive to reconnect with Source, to find enduring answers has provided me with a sense of inner peace. Being able to stay in peace under the most challenging situations is key to an individuals sense of happiness and fulfillment.

And like you I have my experiences from which I derive my perception of this world, that along with an inquiring mind and an intrepid personality has led me to meet many people, find myself most content in a natural setting, and push myself into situations that many would find undesirable. We each have certain tolerances for situations that may rock our world view and what we feel we need to create in order to deal with the raging war torn world that we are living in. Yes, of course there is a world of magic and beauty all around too but that is a subject for other threads and the basis of my own need to take myself out into nature for as long as periods of time as I can.

No one posting on this thread is a proponent of war. Each of us is acting in accord with their unique inner drive to bring forth information that helps us better comprehend the mechanics behind this horror. Too many people on the planet accept that humans are war-like by nature and this is the root of all conflict. I don't agree that the ongoing wars have anything to do with human's natural desire for war, I do see an enemy behind the curtain and it is this enemy I continue to try to reveal.

What I feel is valuable on this thread and on Earth Empaths in general is that we can and do express ourselves. We all learn from each other and I see no need for divisiveness. Our prickly feelings, our need to defend points of view is sourced in a real need is to express fully and hopefully find acceptance in that expression. And it is also true that we can choose to welcome countering points of view that challenge us to continue to explore ourselves and our connection with all others.

Back to the question posed, is there an enemy? My experiences are rather direct in this regard and ones I researched rather closely. I would say that the idea of a mind parasite or predatory mind was popularized by John Lamb Lash in his studies of the Gnostic material and his rather brazen interpretations. It is true that the Gnostics did write about this extensively so we can assume that this is not a new idea, this is where the term Archon comes from. In my conversations with JLL prior to the interview that was never published on PA he discussed how a mind parasite was real. There is what is known as an Acari insect and his theory was that it gained entry to the brain via the ear canal, when he spoke about this my body literally jumped with recognition. I won't go into my whole story of JLL here for it is to divert from the subject of this thread.

Subsequent to that during my many conversations with Jeffrey Sewell (Vivek) this insectoid came up independently from his research into Metabiology. In the 1930s in experiments using only electrical charge and water an Acari insect was "created". This experiment has been replicated by other scientists and it fits with JLL's theory that a massive electrical discharge accompanied Sophia's descent into matter and the supposed accidental entry of the Archon with her.

And we have the "Teachings of Don" Juan by Carlos Casteneda that talk extensively of the predator that is always eating our energy bodies. The ancient sorcerers of the Yaqui knew of this and it is an integral part of what they see as our human battle to overcome our limitations. This for me is the definition of a Spiritual Warrior and has influenced my life since the 1970s.

I also have direct knowledge and knowing of this enemy extending from my individual inner search and from many group sessions where we individually saw and then shared our perceptions of it, we felt its intent and compiled a growing body of knowledge as to how it operates.

Of course we could go into all the religiosity of good vs evil and the prevalent use of Satanic ritual that in fact is keeping humanity on its knees.

The reason I post this here is because knowledge is power, the power to change, the power to overcome the rage and grief. This journey to self is not solely personal for it affects the whole of humankind. The created fears are the root of all wars, all manipulations. Knowledge is a pathway out of being the "victim" of those who choose power over to cover their emptiness that brings with it an insatiable appetite for more power. While I may have found some valuable personal keys that provide me with a growing inner peace far too many are still locked in mind-sets that are directly related to the prevailing narrative or one could say indoctrination into beliefs that structure the outer world.

Last night we had an unexpected and welcome guest for dinner and the subject of WWII came up. He only had read the official versions which he repeated with some knowledge. When we brought forth other perspectives, opposing if you will his belief he openly engaged with us. When he left our table we were all in good humor and he was intrigued by what we were sharing. He expressed his desire to return soon to further explore the subject.

We are friends.
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Eelco

Post by Eelco »

Christine wrote:
Last night we had an unexpected and welcome guest for dinner and the subject of WWII came up. He only had read the official versions which he repeated with some knowledge. When we brought forth other perspectives, opposing if you will his belief he openly engaged with us. When he left our table we were all in good humor and he was intrigued by what we were sharing. He expressed his desire to return soon to further explore the subject.

We are friends.
How wonderful,
However that is not the case here. The way this conversation is held at this table We have hard headed ego's. (Mine included) Who bicker about the way the information is expressed.
~ “for what it's worth”~
~Placebo~
Chicodoodoo

Post by Chicodoodoo »

Christine wrote:In the 1930s in experiments using only electrical charge and water an Acari insect was "created".
1830s, nearly two centuries ago.

I have never encountered this intriguing information before. Its implications to human knowledge are such that it demands serious investigation. Yet it appears to have been swept under the rug. That's not a very scientific reaction. It sounds a lot like the reaction to someone who points out, with evidence, that the Jewish Holocaust is a deception, or that Hitler was not a psychopathic madman. That person gets swept under the rug, too.

So how did it work out for Andrew Crosse?
As news of his discovery spread, the local people, mostly simple villagers and farm folk, were convinced that Crosse was either mad or possessed, and by the year’s end he had been damned from one end of England to the other. He was frequently insulted, and many unkindly referred to him as “a blasphemer” and “a reviler of our holy religion”, while, conversely, a very small number hailed him as “a modern Prometheus”. -- source
From what I can find, the experiment has yet to be debunked as a hoax. It is still being attempted by a few "madmen".

Thomas Bearden, whose opinion I respect, has even commented.

[This post was edited by Christine and the catmins, comments not relevant to the topic were moved.}
It's not that we can't handle the truth. It's that they can't handle us if we know the truth.
Chicodoodoo

Post by Chicodoodoo »

Christine wrote:This film is a "must see" for anyone with a sense of justice, honour, fairness and dignity, who have respect for ALL of the victims of World War II (not merely the "politically correct" ones) and who are interested in an accurate account of history.
It is astounding how the reunification of German lands stolen by the Allies of WW1 is presented by official history in terms of Hitler "invading" Austria, Czechoslovkia, and Poland! Not to mention Hitler later "invading" Russia, betraying its supposed ally, with nary a word about how Germany's attack on Russia was a necessary defensive measure to preempt the enormous Russian invasion of Germany the truly psychopathic Stalin was preparing.

We must leave it to the losers to properly revise the false history written by the victors. Historical revisionism is an extremely valid exercise if truth is to even survive, much less prevail. This is especially the case with the outrageous Holocaust Lie invented and perpetrated by a long line of Jewish sociopath leaders (Netanyahu being the latest). That crime is the mother of all crimes that directly followed, including all of Israel's wars, 9/11, Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Syria, the Ukraine, and now potentially North Korea. As Belgian politician and Waffen SS General Leon Degrelle candidly said in a French interview in Spain after the war, the true victors of WW2 were the Jews. The historians never mention that.

[youtube]https://youtu.be/rnGE2RLSy18[/youtube]
Leon Degrelle and the Jews_English subtitles
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Friends, I use this word with reverence not to be taken lightly.

For myself this thread has a deep purpose, it isn't meant to be a debate nor should there be any need to create divisiveness among friends. As Eelco rightly pointed out the beauty of friendship has been disturbed here and for me that is very sad.

I did listen to this video that Chico posted and it brought forth some inner questions, ones I have been in exploring with my dearest friends. Listening to it I found myself from the ingrained "liberalism" point of view reacting. Woman's rights, feminism, leaders of governments, laws, rules and dictatorship all rang around in my mind, feelings in conflict with thoughts.

The question posed has to do with leadership and the needs of most people to follow some ideology or leader. While many of us are finding the keys to self rule, inner or soul sovereignty the great majority of humankind is left to the whims and blatant disregard for all life that our current world leaders demonstrate. I have often wondered about this apparent need for leaders for my deepest held belief (again not a word I use lightly for it indicates something desired but not manifest) is that human's are innately good and given the chance will demonstrate this. But how can a family, a man, a woman or a child that is having it's culture, its identity torn to shreds by ongoing wars have any other chance but to go to the most base level of existence, survival?

In brief what type of government would our world benefit from? What do each of us imagine this to be? Should we return to tribal counsels? How would we determine who is fit to rule?

These are fundamental and deeply layered questions that I have found need to be asked. I have always stated and so will underline it again here: Adolf Hitler was a man of his time and to view his actions from our current mind set will not allow us to see clearly what he was opposing and why he chose to act as he did. Another of my inner questions has to do with this, what would I have done in the same situation? For yes, I do see an enemy that should be obviously clear that We the People are under the boot of a growing tyranny and while it may not be knocking on our doorstep at the moment it is encroaching steadily and affecting real people with real lives everywhere.

To end this post I want to make a clarification of something I said. I used the words racial purity, on introspection I realize that racial purity doesn't exist, we are all mixed races. I would change those words to cultural identity and the right of nations to maintain that identity. This is what the Native Americans are standing in peace for, their rights to their traditions and ceremonies that were so brutally decimated. That is the American genocide, the foundation on which the American Dream was built upon. I have found I must stand in Truth, it is not enough to have a philosophy if not acted on.

This forum has many beautiful beings who contribute here and I stand with each of us that has the courage, the drive, the intent to BE the change. The inner journey is more vital even than the outer one for once we find real freedom we do influence the outer.

Christine
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
karelia
Site Admin

Post by karelia »

I want to add some aspects to Christine’s earlier post. First, what is seen, or the exoteric side:

Holding a “German” passport is not proof of German nationality. Let this sentence melt on your tongue before you read on. If you do.

This was established by one of the highest courts in what today is known as Germany. By “German” I refer to the Federal Republic of Germany, which, by the way, is a limited company, just like the UK or the US and most other “countries.”

If you look at a US passport, under ‘nationality’ you will see ‘United States of America.’ If you look at a Spanish passport, you will see something like ‘Espagna’ or ‘Spain.’ Look at a German passport, and you’ll see ‘Deutsch’ or ‘German.’ Not ‘Deutschland,’ not ‘Germany.’ Such subtle differences, eh?

So, in other words, someone born in Germany, with parents and possibly grand- and great-grand- and great-great-grand-parents etc who were born in Germany, who holds a passport issued by the Federal Republic of Germany, is not considered a national of Germany. S/he is only “presumed” to be such, but that presumption may change any second, since it is only a presumption.

Now, let’s turn to the fact that no peace treaty exists between Germany and the Allies. In order to establish peace through a peace treaty, it takes representatives of the Allies on one side, ie. at least one Russian, French, British, and American, and a representative of Germany. Please tell me who could be that representative of Germany if they cannot even prove they are German???

You can prove your German nationality, though. If your parents, grandparents or great-grandparents (or the first one in your ancestry who was born pre-1914) were born in the German Reich (and no, this has absolutely nothing to do with Hitler, who didn’t come to power until 1933) and you can obtain their proof of birth or birth certificate, you can obtain what is not-so-commonly known as the ‘yellow certificate’ (‘gelber Schein’). Of course, being able to obtain this certificate is a feat in and off itself because the “authorities” have got wise and will place obstacles at every imaginable turn. Interestingly, the moment you show this certificate to any cop who stops you for speeding, he turns away and leaves you alone. Why? Because he can only deal with juristic persons and not natural persons, and this yellow piece of paper actually certifies that you are not a juristic person.

Which would bring us to the point of legal vs law, but I’ll leave it at that for now.

The above facts are little known, and even less known outside Germany. Does that make you wonder why? Do you still think the country you presume to be “Germany” is any different from any other US-occupied land? Do you still think that some of what the history books tell us is true? Then you probably also think that it’s only fair that the generations that came after Hitler should continue to pay for the alleged atrocities that were committed under Hitler, right? Just like, if your great-grandfather happened to be a bystander at someone's killing, you should continue to pay reparations for his deed (or non-deed as it were), right?

Or are you, perhaps, going to stop for a moment and start wondering if this may affect you directly one day? Like, when the Allies turn against America or Britain or wherever you are currently residing, and do the same they’ve been doing to Germany? If you condone – and wilful ignorance is equal to condoning – the atrocities committed on the German nations by way of lies, you condone the same happening to you as well. Just keep that in mind.

Now to the unseen, or esoteric: Not wanting truth, or even not caring about truth, is equivalent to condoning lies. By condoning lies, you are actively feeding the system currently in place. This is exactly what keeps it alive, and I sincerely hope it’s the very last thing you want.

If, instead, we could all take a step back and take a moment to see what the thread is initially about, and instead of quoting academic babbles focus on why we are having a reaction to what has been written, we may even be able to return to the topic of this thread.
https://myqueenisnature.net/

Honesty prospers in every condition of life -
Friedrich Schiller

Return to “Germania - Exploring the Age-Old Propaganda Wars Against Germany”