Hitler's War - What the Historians Neglect to Mention

"...the spokespersons of the European idea are not interested in Germany...They preach the dispersal of Germany, not its reassembly."
- Moeller van den Bruck
Christine
Site Admin

Re: Hitler's War - What the Historians Neglect to Mention

Post by Christine »

~~~ Taking a break from the subject of this thread for a moment ~~~

As some may have noticed there have been some repercussions from behaviors that we all really should know better than to engage in, sadly that isn't always the case. We all make mistakes, have moments of reaction that we wish we could take back along with the changes in our perception that occur as we learn to navigate our way through the morass and dilemmas of humankind. For this we should feel no shame and be able to quickly rectify our course. It is when someone continues to use tactics that are decidedly ungracious and uncalled for that I feel I must step in. I have moved some posts from public view and removed content from one that has no place here.

If anyone wants to read they are on the Litter Box thread, out of public view. As I said there we have a readership of the Earth Empaths forum and therefore have a responsibility in how we share our truths. As the Universe has an abundant way of responding just as I finished taking these actions I received an email that with the authors permission I share here.
Dear Christine

Although not a member, your forum is one I appreciate and is in my bookmarks list for a daily browse.

I am writing in reference to a current thread – Hitler’s War – not because of the historical discrepancies but because of the difficulty in discussing this topic that has become evident amongst members contributing. I believe these conflicts rise to the fore of why we have such discrepancies in information irrespective of those in power that choose to generate propaganda i.e. the propaganda only has power if those it is delivered to fiercely take opposition amongst each other over said propaganda.

What ensues then is conflict, plain and simple, with the topic becoming secondary and over time irrelevant as conflict between individuals will become the prime objective. There has to be another way to dilute the power of propaganda and in my opinion it can only come from the recipients.

Perhaps all members could be invited to join a podcast for a more intimate discussion. This may just bring a more clarifying and positive tangent to the written word discussions which are often so easily misinterpreted amongst differing personalities –as you very well know.

Members may develop a higher level of acceptance and subsequent respect for each other in the process – perhaps it’s worth a shot. And if it was successful it would prove to be a valuable prototype case study for breaking down written word forum “personality” conflicts.

You appear to be an excellent mediator which prompted me to write.

All the best
Also Eelco has requested to be unsubscribed and we have honored his wishes ... may he fare well and we invite him to return soon. In his parting PM to me he reminded me of why Earth Empaths was initiated and I will soon be sharing from that perspective.
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Chicodoodoo

Post by Chicodoodoo »

Christine wrote:I have moved some posts from public view and removed content from one that has no place here. If anyone wants to read they are on the Litter Box thread, out of public view
Christine, I respect and uphold your right to free speech, and if you feel the need to scold me or anyone else for their posts, by all means, you should do so. But do it in public, where everyone can see it.

All of us have to learn to own our posts, to take responsibility for our words, and to face the consequences of our own free speech. All those Earth Empath members I mentioned in the section of my post that you censored were allowed to have their free speech, even when it was derogatory towards another member. I respect and uphold their right to free speech, and if they feel the need to scold me for my posts, by all means, they should do so. And it should be public, where everyone can see it. That is the true nature of a public forum. It's not a social club where we all have to be "friends" and allies, and speak accordingly.

I have learned that it is a waste of time to contribute to discussions where there is an authority present that censors posts to his own liking. Such an authority might rationalize that the censorship is the empathic thing to do, but is it really? Does it align with the Golden Rule, "Do not do to others what you would not want done to you"? Would you be happy to allow others to censor your posts, Christine?

Any discussion searching for truth about Hitler, Nazis, and the Holocaust will be sabotaged if censorship is allowed. In fact, we can remove reference to WW2 -- any discussion searching for truth about anything will be sabotaged if censorship is allowed. You own and administer this forum, Christine, and you possess the power to censor any post made here. I too have been in those same shoes, and I chose to deny myself that power. It's something worth thinking about carefully, especially for an empath.
It's not that we can't handle the truth. It's that they can't handle us if we know the truth.
maggie

Post by maggie »

I didn't read the last few posts because what I intend to share is a reconciling factor.

I met a young woman with a 9 year old daughter. her daughter is articulate, intelligent and a student of the history of war. She reads books and the internet. Her mother is a supportive person who happens to be a pacifist. I don't see her bothered by her daughter's deep interest. She knows it is deep because her daughter told her that "there is much more importance to war than just the battles." What she is making of her study I don't know?

I always have stayed with pacifism as an ideal but have had my own "rage against the machine" wish to break something. Wars BREAK things up!!!

Some people will desire all the trappings of war that "build one up" with something like pride in oneself. EVERYTHING form the GLORY and HONOR of my ideals, to the martial brotherhood (women warriors too) to the structure of ranks and duties, to the excitement of getting out of the house, maybe the hope of travel. One thing for sure, there are legions of old soldiers who reallY felt alive until peace time and romance the "warrior" creed".

There are supporters who PROFIT in any conceivable way. there is always the need to rebuild. I could probably fill pages of goodies I suspect have been "blessings" to someone in war's thrall. My father got ahead by being a Korean veteran with the GI Bill. He was in the chemical corp. They produced all kinds of frontline effects. I never talked much to Dad a bout the war. The best part for him of his war was being in Japan in the reconstruction and meeting the Japanese culture. MY suspicion is that he fell in love there and never could adjust to the USA.

And many many future warriors go there for a job. This is a way to move from high school towards a "decent" career. The war machine is accepted, applauded (nuke them all as a slogan), respected and cherished on Memorial weekend.

IMO based according to sources I read, HITLER"S WAR was driven by a sleek streamlined ideal of "good business" fueling the high culture of a warrior steeped romance. There was so much that was just WRONG. The wrong kind of people were running the country.

Future progress had to begin with a war. I could suggest that they took a esteem of function and ideals of romance, a strong "scientific" value and FEAR that diversity (gypsies and jews and all alien strains of sub par men) must not water down a strong, pure PEOPLE.

I KNOW people who deeply believe some "race" is inferior. The Germans thought mixing criminal. Along with "mixing races", criminals inclued uppity protesters of any persuasion. Disagreeing was insane. Those who showed insanity were dangerous and needed to be put down (suppressed to many various limits).

I LOVE the ideal of feminism being men and women are not attached to role models and being feminine and masculine is a spectrum to play in (in my ideal). In a WAR, women must fulfill the destiny of motherhood for the next generation of war. Old worn out people, cripples incapable of work and insane ones were such a social drain for the 1000 year Reich to get started. I doubt that they are the first culture or last to prize 'health and beauty".

The desire is world wide cohesive civilization based on morality, industry, beauty, cleanliness, sanctity and all the citizens honorable people!
WHY NOT just take the end and create a suitably efficient means?
This does not seem anything but an extreme in MODERN scale and tools of many kinds of megalomania-cally focused feudally based cultures.
Some say the Reich was never defeated at all?

NOW what about us now? This is perhaps the slap in the face that many people need. WE are the ones who use our hands to beat plowshares or make the bombs. It is truly starting in the subtle field. IMO this field has offered what we have been asking to have. War in one's own Heart between oneself and oneself is war. Violating what one holds dear is a war on one self.

Our very own war itself is not seen in the hearts. there is a suspicion that "some" must be excluded and controled (FOR SOME REASON, what's mine and your thinking of whom?)It only just should be a JUST war, one that will supply the desired result "after the sacrifice".

Sacrifice could be simply "keeping one's job by doing things I do not agree in principle should be done". I left nursing when I could not compromise with my disgust. Nursing is "good job" in the war on disease. It was graphic for me that we were asked to take vaccines we don't belibve in, force others to take the jab by coersive means. I had justified before that I was helping others. helping them to WHAT was my question because I felt tense when I was made an apologist for a very brutally primitive paradigm. Yes, people are saved by the system...others not....just like all war.

Each of us takes our vows of our inner convictions. Maybe that is where the "controlers" are in integrity? Don't deny you hate anyone and call yourself at peace as the ideal if you are still playing war,. That bipolar "black white" binary has the wish for peace at home while splattering war abroad. The home is in the heart of us and is broken. The break drives people insane with cognitive dissonant mental anguish, feeling this way then that way, back and forth spinning and twirling in the winds of......war.

YES< I THINK that a whole lot more people cling to the sense that ins some way or another warriors are necessary than are counted. I maintain that the spirit of division IS a break in people (however it manifests is HUMAN DESIRE that is "war-like".....From family and friend murders to revolutions and "ww?").

I have decided that I no longer support sacrifice and I no longer support glory and and being in "my crowd" cheering a "victory". I must take stock of my heart. AND IMO i must speak to what I believe because beliefs MATTER. Most of all I have to act (including in my thinking) to HONOR my intention. I absolutely LOVE honer and only can know it my own two feet, hands, head, heat to stand FOR what is beloved.

Maybe some people in the Reich were such that they could act in full integrity. That this might have led to harm UNFELT, UNKNOWN means some people were not one's I would like to have as partners for my village. I don't have them!

I am not blaming myself for the beliefs I used to hold as this model is really the only one anywhere in the "collective mind". War is just going to have to be REPLACED by a much more FUN, relaxed, accepting and LOVING KIND life in small ONE BY ONE before it ever will be collective. Don't be angry over war and love what you have as your inner inclination. This too will pass! Know that and be freed of being a slave to appearances.

The state each is in is NOT everything its cracked up to be as a destination. What I doubt is perfection as in some nirvana IMO. There is no end to what state one can create for oneself. Others are also doing their own versions of that personal reality tunnel/bubble we own.

Back to the point, No war needed at all to have a reality function. Change one's mind and get a life style changing accordingly. This is only verifiable by practice so I am not an apologist for my beliefs. When my belief stops working I may change.

My beliefs are all mixed up with power, business of daily life (politics), the MEANS to live (business) and human human human struggle towards a life that IS ( my and IMO Our) birth right... to choose a new kind of reality and live there in MULTI DIMENSIONAL peace (which will not be seen as peace having no contrary). It only takes us starting this awesome wonderful journey. I say we are all in for the ride however mode is chosen.
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Chicodoodoo wrote:
Christine wrote:I have moved some posts from public view and removed content from one that has no place here. If anyone wants to read they are on the Litter Box thread, out of public view
Christine, I respect and uphold your right to free speech, and if you feel the need to scold me or anyone else for their posts, by all means, you should do so. But do it in public, where everyone can see it.

All of us have to learn to own our posts, to take responsibility for our words, and to face the consequences of our own free speech. All those Earth Empath members I mentioned in the section of my post that you censored were allowed to have their free speech, even when it was derogatory towards another member. I respect and uphold their right to free speech, and if they feel the need to scold me for my posts, by all means, they should do so. And it should be public, where everyone can see it. That is the true nature of a public forum. It's not a social club where we all have to be "friends" and allies, and speak accordingly.

I have learned that it is a waste of time to contribute to discussions where there is an authority present that censors posts to his own liking. Such an authority might rationalize that the censorship is the empathic thing to do, but is it really? Does it align with the Golden Rule, "Do not do to others what you would not want done to you"? Would you be happy to allow others to censor your posts, Christine?

Any discussion searching for truth about Hitler, Nazis, and the Holocaust will be sabotaged if censorship is allowed. In fact, we can remove reference to WW2 -- any discussion searching for truth about anything will be sabotaged if censorship is allowed. You own and administer this forum, Christine, and you possess the power to censor any post made here. I too have been in those same shoes, and I chose to deny myself that power. It's something worth thinking about carefully, especially for an empath.
Thank you for your well written words, they've been read and considered. I will be brief in my answer so as to not take the focus off the topic of this thread. I have in the past and most likely will do so in the future taken actions that others find unfair, undesirable or counter their beliefs of how things should be done. I took an action not of censorship for your words and others were simply moved. This is the first time I have taken such action and I stand by it. That said I will be starting a new thread where the contributors of the forum can openly voice their opinions.

I have had my posts on another forum moderated, moved and deleted so I fully comprehend how that feels. My inner course of action was to deal with my feelings and let go because for me I found out that the only thing that reacted was my ego and on further introspection I accepted a valuable lesson. My choice to leave that forum came after seeing a pattern of abuse and censorship that you rightfully point out can occur.

As I have said on many occasions, each of us has an inner guidance and what is right action sometimes is not right every time. I know myself well and my own desire for freedom is intact. I don't feel compromised and have no desire or will to censor anyone's right to speak their peace however I will not stand by idly watching that PEACE be disturbed by an overbearing use of personal call outs or the use of labeling anyone into a box.

There is a very valuable ongoing co-versation developing here and I would kindly ask that we focus on it.
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

maggie wrote:My beliefs are all mixed up with power, business of daily life (politics), the MEANS to live (business) and human human human struggle towards a life that IS ( my and IMO Our) birth right... to choose a new kind of reality and live there in MULTI DIMENSIONAL peace (which will not be seen as peace having no contrary). It only takes us starting this awesome wonderful journey. I say we are all in for the ride however mode is chosen.
Thank you maggie, I read all your words written with transparency that few are able to. I emboldened the phrase that sums up what is so difficult to describe and more difficult still to actualize. That is we are MULTI DIMENSIONAL beings and when we are able to release ourselves from the grips of linear time and embedded beliefs we begin the amazing journey of Being. I've already stated why I found it necessary for myself to walk through the historical corridors of WWI and WWII so won't do so again.

What goes on in this head of mine is a multi-dimensional perception that is forever connecting everything with something else, once experienced as reality one sees that everything from the natural organic world to the created false reality is somehow intricately connected and we do have the power within us to Be the change agents, or as a friend said we are the anomalies within the system.

To paraphrase karelia, we can't know truth without knowing the esoteric truth within first. For truth begets Truth and there within lay the keys to Peace.
Chicodoodoo

Post by Chicodoodoo »

Christine wrote:I took an action not of censorship for your words and others were simply moved.
They were moved to a location that is not visible to the public, so from the public's perspective, they have indeed been censored. They have also been removed from their original context, meaning this thread about Hitler's War, a thread in which every perspective I noted from named EE contributors was publicly posted and easily confirmed. Removing words from context is another form of censorship. On top of that, my censored words were partly humor on my part (at least I was amused) to call attention to the ridiculous tactics used by those named EE contributors to undermine the inquiry into the truth of the Hitler material. Much of those tactics were subtle efforts at character assassination against me, including the posts of Eelco and LostNFound that you also censored from public view. I personally do not want any posts censored, especially those that are derogatory against me. If my character is as flawed as the derogatory comments suggest, then let it be public knowledge so that I am shamed into improving myself. And if my character is not as flawed as claimed, then let that also be public knowledge so that my accuser can be shamed into improving himself. Of course, shame only works on empaths, so the non-empaths among us will not be moved to self-improve, but I am well aware of that problem and often draw attention to it.

Christine, I realize that your attitudes towards censorship are still heavily influenced by the formation you received at Avalon, where censorship is the status quo, as it is in any cult. You should be aware of that bias that you carry and work on understanding it. I had a similar formation at Avalon, so I know it is not easy to remove one's self from that mindset.
Christine wrote:I have already written you privately and asked kindly that you desist from calling forum contributors out.
You have my permission to publish our four PMs, in their entirety with no changes, and in chronological order, so that the public can judge this for themselves.
Christine wrote:Many of you have watched Chico's actions on other forums and come under his inappropriate behavior which is the nicest way I can describe his constant need to hammer away at people labeling them into the confines of his box he describes as sociopaths, a word he has so overused and misrepresented that it is losing all meaning.
You may recall the inaccurate stories concerning your "inappropriate behavior" with Bill Ryan and Avalon, and how much misinformation and propaganda (twisted truths) were spread about you by interested parties. I am sure my "inappropriate behavior" has been greatly exaggerated by interested parties wishing to vilify me, and I would be quite interested to hear publicly what you have heard and from what source you heard it. True justice requires that the accused be allowed to publicly face and cross-examine his accusers. But of course, that often is not allowed. Hitler was similarly the victim of inaccurate stories concerning his "inappropriate behavior", and those stories were also deliberate misinformation and propaganda (twisted truths) spread by interested parties. That injustice is exactly what we are trying to reveal in this thread. Isn't it interesting how world events such as "Hitler's war" are mirrored within these small forums. "As above, so below." That is no coincidence, once you recognize the common denominator.

As for the charge that "sociopaths" is a word I have "so overused and misrepresented that it is losing all meaning", I beg to differ. I have thoroughly documented the traits and characteristics of sociopaths in great detail in many hundreds of posts so that its meaning is well defined. Have you read those posts, and do you understand that meaning? When I apply the term "sociopath" towards another person, I typically include the preponderance of evidence that led me to that conclusion. I can point you to many examples of this on the forums, including my assessments of Bill Ryan and Atticus. I publicly document that evidence precisely so that it may be criticized and my opinion challenged. I welcome those challenges, for if I am wrong, I want to know it. Unfortunately, bonafide challenges are rare, while disingenuous challenges are common. Again, we see that right here in this forum, where I am censored for pointing out those disingenuous challenges.
It's not that we can't handle the truth. It's that they can't handle us if we know the truth.
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

To bring this thread back to topic I will share some links to the 12byte.org website because I feel the writer does a good job in documenting the revisionist views without a lot of rhetoric. From our ongoing discussion I would suggest that we keep a close watch on ourselves and our reactions, this topic may not be of interest or relevant to many. Those of us here who have traveled down this path have expressed why we choose to do so and why we find it important so i won't belabor this aspect.

My particular style is to make an invitation. So to those interested in finding out more I invite you to read the material carefully with as clear a consciousness as you can maintain, noting reactions without making any counter arguments the best you can. Rather than debate I would prefer we talk about what the material reveals and why it may very well be relevant to further comprehending the mechanics of the control system and its nefarious operators, for myself this is much deeper than the word sociopath belies.

The deception and propaganda surrounding the Holocaust story or the Six Million Jews slaughtered has been throughly debunked and is a good place to start unraveling a very deep story. As any reasonable person knows atrocities are committed by all nations at war, this thread isn't meant to minimize in any manner the deplorable destruction and terror people suffered through. I initiated it because we have allowed one man to be used as the scapegoat and personification of evil. This was done purposely and it for this reason I will continue to contribute my findings and feelings here for with a compassionate heart we see truth.

Rescuing Israel: The Holocaust

Gun Control and the Nazis – Setting the Record Straight

My thanks for staying on topic.
Chicodoodoo

Post by Chicodoodoo »

It often helps to understand our own biases.
Initially i was hesitant to begin seriously researching the validity of holocaust claims for a few reasons; 1), i was quite certain that the mainstream version of this event was indeed factual and 2), i had assumed that the primary source of information which refuted the mainstream version emanated from right-wing racists and i wanted absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with these people. -- source
That attitude is the result of the brainwashing, programming, and mind control we are all subjected to beginning in childhood. I had the very same attitude at one time.
I must caution the reader however that, ultimately, the lack of education is largely responsible for our worldly problems and not the Jewish-Zionist criminal elite, nor any other corrupt organizations or people. -- source
Yes and no. While it is indeed necessary to educate the world about the destructive human psychology that is the root of all human evil, it is wrong to dismiss the responsibility of the Jewish-Zionist criminal elite and other corrupt organizations or people. The badly needed education will reveal how the two (lack of education and the corrupt criminal elite) are inseparable.
Sandy Clark

Post by Sandy Clark »

Dear Christine,

It would be of help to know the origins of the website 12byte.org. There is no documentation that I could find to read about the founder and origins of this blog. I have read and watched a multitude of things in the past 2 years regarding the Holocaust, Hitler and WW1 and WWII. We certainly have been programmed to believe the so call winners of war and their stories and books and with that I do not wish to be reprogrammed from additional insights and information regarding the opposite.

This is not to say there is little truth in this information, it is to say I want to be diligent in vetting the information presented by the blogger. One does not know if there is a meme or direction the writer and information hopes to persuade in forming a solid opinion versus gaining valid factual awareness of the deceipt and whether it can be stopped today in it's ongoing repetition. My trust is greatly diminished ince beginning this journey over 10 years ago. There is not too much I give credence to that is not social programming and mind and slave management on the part of the Global Controllers, including paid opposition and trolls.

I hold an open mind and listen to most info, but it is purposeful to me to know and understand who is writing the blog, what is that persons history and agenda etc. I really am vigilant in assessing the value and important of information from my own discernment and accord but can only do that when there is clarity as to who this blog writers is. Hope you can help. :-)
Chicodoodoo

Post by Chicodoodoo »

Sandy Clark wrote:I hold an open mind and listen to most info, but it is purposeful to me to know and understand who is writing the blog, what is that persons history and agenda etc. I really am vigilant in assessing the value and important of information from my own discernment and accord but can only do that when there is clarity as to who this blog writers is.
Questioning the author's character is unnecessary if the message rings true and can stand on its own independently.

Perhaps if we could read the message without any prejudice towards the messenger, such concerns would be a non-issue.

On the other hand, if the message does not ring true and cannot stand on its own independently, then questioning the author's character might indeed be justified.
Because those who question the official version of Jewish holocaust history immediately open themselves up to criminal prosecution, ridicule and labels such as anti-Semite, racist and even ‘self-hating Jew’, i want to make it very clear at the outset that i am not a member of any race related organization, nor do i hate any group based on religious beliefs, skin color, origin or any other common attribute, nor do i view my race as superior to another. I believe that the vast majority of people, Jewish or otherwise, are well intentioned and that the world would be a far better place if our benevolent qualities and creativity were allowed to flourish instead of being suppressed by those powerful few who seem to lack even the most basic compassion found in the rest of us. Having said that, and where it concerns those few, extraordinarily powerful people who have unethical and criminal intentions, be they Jewish or otherwise, the gloves are off and i care not where the chips may fall in my pursuit of the truth. -- source

Return to “Germania - Exploring the Age-Old Propaganda Wars Against Germany”