The Kats are Here - meow

“The only thing a cat worries about is what's happening right now. As we tell the kittens, you can only wash one paw at a time.”
― Lloyd Alexander, Time Cat
Edythe

Re: The Kats are Here - meow

Post by Edythe »

:shock: Hypno Kitty Haiku.. :shock:

Hypno Kitty sez
Look into my laser eyes
Be my human pet!

“The courage to Love fiercely is the first quality of a true Spiritual Warrior." ~ E
Edythe

Post by Edythe »

:o PS.. dont look at that up there for too long.. it'll make you feel really weird!!!
“The courage to Love fiercely is the first quality of a true Spiritual Warrior." ~ E
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

OMMeow! Edythe, I am laughing so hard, how precious and weird.

The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
maggie

Post by maggie »

I have 6 cats. cats are amazing and those lucky enough to live with them are blessed. I want to praise these precious beings I know today.

Only one of my cat friends "Princess Pretty Short Tale" is young. She is aligned with Megan the dog and always wants to go on the walks with Megan and me though she also wants to be carried eventually. I have to put her in if we are going on a long walk and she cries. She collects garden snakes. She never hurts them but brings them in and stares at them until I take them away. One I found in the toilet bowl (where I think it was attempting to escape) so I have to be careful.

I also discovered Princess Pretty is fearless with all but other humans. She is very afraid of humans other than me and runs away yowling if I have a visitor. I know this will get better over time because I have seen fears dissolve with all my cats.

The elderly cats have been my great teachers concerning beings expanding emotional intelligence through life, resilience and multiple near death achievements. They grow in trust even if they have shaky starts in life. Yes, they have many lives in one life.

Star Cat is the one who is expanding exponentially these days. She was aloof and afraid of everyone until recently. She stayed up on the roof when Megan came three years ago for a whole summer and never came inside untilthe dark cold days of winter until two years ago. Now she hangs out on the deck unafraid in all seasons and sleeps on the bed with us all. This sleeping on the bed with us is new this year and she is 15.

Tabby Tail also grew in trust amazingly and was my first best teacher of building trust. Her first 8 years were as a feral who only let me feed her but once she was injured and I forced her inside. She hid under the couch for weeks. Then she ran away unless I was very quiet. She suddenly changed one day and jumped in my lap. Now she craves touch at 16.

Bandit is my special little one who chose my husband intentionally when she saw him and jumped in his van on a rainy night He died 10 years ago and Bandit has been through many near death experiences still hanging in now at 16 with her seemingly frail little body. I talk to her about immortality and she listens intently.

Stevie is Tabby Tails brother also 16 and tamed early on when we were able to catch him as a kitten. He almost died too this year after an allergy reaction. He was "hiding in the bushes" ready to die but I luckily found him and took him to the vet. He recovered and is hale and hearty. He likes to bring in moles to share. He has a special "I have a mole in my mouth" call when he brings them in.

Maggie is not one I named . She was 8 years old when adopted and that was 10 years ago. She is a dimensional traveler who can teleport according to a friend who saw her at an Ayayhausca ceremony we attended in 2010.

I have had dozens of cats in my life. The best day is today when these beautiful beings are here in my life.
neonblue

Post by neonblue »

A beautiful story about survival and learning via felines Maggie - thank you! Now that I know you happen to have a cat named Maggie too, my minds eye has an image of you both imprinted for whenever I see your posts in the future :)
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Time for the cat masseuse to loosen things up around here.

Professor Doom

Post by Professor Doom »

Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Professor, that image is probably one of the best I have ever seen that emanates the Spirit of Lions (and tigers and bears). Thank you for posting it.

Spiritwind

Post by Spiritwind »

Here kitty kitty...

I see your love shining out from my furry friends faces, when I look into their eyes. I see you in the flower’s smile, the rainbow, and the wind in the trees....
Spiritwind

Post by Spiritwind »

Gotta love it when a plan comes together nicely...

I see your love shining out from my furry friends faces, when I look into their eyes. I see you in the flower’s smile, the rainbow, and the wind in the trees....

Return to “Kittens!”