Published on Apr 6, 2017
Join The Higherside Chats podcast, as host Greg Carlwood talks Archon overlords, the Prison Planet and the Death Trap with guest, Robert Stanley
While we all know that our current construct is built on a house of lies and our politicians and public figures are actively working to keep us trapped in servitude through slave labor and the indoctrination in education, our access to the universal truth is limited. And unfortunately, breaking free from this oppression to reclaim our consciousness may be a tougher task than we bargained for.
Today’s guest, Robert Stanley, has dedicated a lifetime to researching many of the threads needed to weave together a holistic perspective, and he joins The Higherside to help shed some light on the birth of human consciousness, Archon influence among elites, and Enki’s role in our material world.
Subscribe to the plus show to hear the extended episode, including:
– they revisit the Chumash and Sitchin’s work and influence
– the difference between our understanding and the reality of our construct model
– the Billy Meier saga and why his representative was denied from THC….#ohshitmoment
– underground Archon legends from South African culture and the idea of Archon cities existing beneath our very feet
– portals on the planet, the Bermuda Triangle, missing people, and a bunch of other buzzwords
– other elements of the full spectrum of domination
– declaring yourself a sovereign soul and healing our fractured consciousness
– the influence of the Vatican and NASA on our understanding of the current construct