Dark Alchemy

"Evil is a source of moral intelligence in the sense that we need to learn from our shadow, from our dark side, in order to be good."
-John Bradshaw
moonchild

Dark Alchemy

Post by moonchild »

This is the first picture of Lilith showing in left eye with darkened eye. I asked her to show herself. I saw somethingI. That eye, so I looked at old pic, Lilith in every left eye pic. Subtler, but there

Bloodline of the accursed, ancestral demon, adopted by handler. It's been a journey to get where I'm at now.
The initial intent was to prove the knowing wrong. The deeper I went, the more it unfolded and made sense.
Except...the protocol and objective failed...my heart refused to hate God, and my soul refused to surrender sovereignty. Not that Lilith would have accepted it.
She protected me.The only time she possessed me was during abuse. She took me to my safe place, and she'd endure what was meant for me.

I do realize that my acceptance of a "demon" can be unsettling. It freaks some people out. I understand. If you have any questions or want a conversation, I am open book. I am starting a blog to pull my research together as I journey into deeper understanding. Firstly, why? What purpose?
Demon? I'm a Damn Goddess!
Why does the light shy from the darkness?
Open your eye, see the unbelievable
Open you heart, duality is, necessary evil
The patriarchy fears most, what I most prize
Demon? Oh darling, whilst you judge~I Rise!
~Lilith Risiing
Christine
Site Admin

Re: Dark Alchemy

Post by Christine »

moonchild,

Of what you write is known by some of us who wander here. I am posting a video claudia (karelia) and I recorded two days ago on another thread. Here is the truth, when one plummets and explores the depths of their shadow side many demons there do lie. By loving them in my embrace of their dark role I have found some of my most powerful teachers and friends. And those who must continue on their way will leave your field.

Yes, this freaks many out for it is a concept that can not be given to another. If you would like to explore this further with me we can set up a voice call. Being an open book is the path to authentic transparency ... carrying the light into the dark is alchemy.

Much love to you.
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
moonchild

Re: Dark Alchemy

Post by moonchild »

Truth...I am much more wary of the light. Much more harm came from the light, and the dark has sheltered me.
I had a three day experience with a demon who had possessed a friend. It was scary and hostile at first, but when the knowing came to me and I spoke his name(astoroth)it changed the dynamic. We talked, a mutual respect developed. He apologized for any harm he may have caused my friend, and departed.

My Bodhisattvic perception sees nothing the Prime Creator did not create or orchestrate. This 3D experience requires positive and negative polarities. Those most precious to him are in pivotal -ve polarity roles. I found something I wrote in a forum I used to moderate, I've long had the perception of necessary evils.
Why did the Creator put jealousy, avarice, rebellion and all manner of negative polarity traits in his Angels?
These are human emotions born of the blessing and curse of freewill and the fruits of knowledge/awareness of good and evil.
Why did the Sons of God get created with penises and sperm if there was not a plan for them to procreate? The fall a planned necessary evil?

Since interceding for Lilith, I have had others ask for the same thing. Two I am working with now. When one shows compassion to a being that has not felt Agape in eons, it's beautiful and heartbreaking. One is a King in his hierarchy and he turned and shrunk, "STOP! It hurts! When one gets past the rage, the -ve, there is a brokenness, a vulnerability, a being that just wants to go home. If humanity deserves it, then so do the fallen ones. More so, in my opinion as my experience is that humanity has the Freewill to do evil over and over again.

Demon? I'm a Damn Goddess!
Why does the light shy from the darkness?
Open your eye, see the unbelievable
Open you heart, duality is, necessary evil
The patriarchy fears most, what I most prize
Demon? Oh darling, whilst you judge~I Rise!
~Lilith Risiing

Return to “The Dark Side - Exploring Our Shadows”