HTML tutorial HTML tutorial

Take The Test to Find Out If You're A Psychopath

"Evil is a source of moral intelligence in the sense that we need to learn from our shadow, from our dark side, in order to be good."
-John Bradshaw
Pris
Posts: 392
Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2015 1:51 am
Has thanked: 369 times
Been thanked: 434 times

Take The Test to Find Out If You're A Psychopath

Postby Pris » Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:28 am

.
.

Are you a psychopath?You probably already know one way or the other. If you are, don't be an asshole -- take the test anyway and share the results so that unwary forum members are given a bit of forewarning lol.

If you don't think you're a psychopath, great. Take the test and share with us just how... vulnerable you really are. Don't be shy. :twisted:

This is mostly for fun. Don't take it... too serious. This is just one silly (likely inaccurate) test. I haven't a clue how they arrived at the score. I scanned through a bunch of tests and this one didn't suck as bad as the others. It's fast, just 17 questions:

http://www.quotev.com/quiz/961137/The-Psychopath-Test



Drum roll...

Here are my results:

Psychopath
8

Psychopath-Curious
6

Victim
4

Normal
3

_________________________

For interest's sake, I think
these are the result totals of
everyone taking the test:

Normal
68,630

Psychopath
53,009

Victim
45,320

Psychopath-Curious
10,257



Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
.
.

Pris
Posts: 392
Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2015 1:51 am
Has thanked: 369 times
Been thanked: 434 times

Re: Take The Test to Find Out If You're A Psychopath

Postby Pris » Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:11 am

.
.

To be clear... just because you're a 'psychopath' doesn't necessarily make you a 'bad' person. :D

I welcome any and all responses.
.
.

User avatar
Christine
Site Admin
Posts: 2069
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:29 pm
Has thanked: 4104 times
Been thanked: 4309 times
Contact:

Re: Take The Test to Find Out If You're A Psychopath

Postby Christine » Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:13 pm

For you Pris I took the test ... what a load of crap!! LMAO

Of the multiple choice questions not a single one fit what I would really say. Of course they have to make the answers fit in "their" predetermined categories, all contrived too!

So I am happily normal! Yay!

True psychopathy, we all know what that is and don't need no stinking badges or labels to let us know.

My Normal
Image
Image
The price of freedom is eternal vigilance.

Pris
Posts: 392
Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2015 1:51 am
Has thanked: 369 times
Been thanked: 434 times

Re: Take The Test to Find Out If You're A Psychopath

Postby Pris » Sun Jan 24, 2016 1:02 am

Christine wrote:For you Pris I took the test ... what a load of crap!! LMAO

Of the multiple choice questions not a single one fit what I would really say. Of course they have to make the answers fit in "their" predetermined categories, all contrived too!

So I am happily normal! Yay!

True psychopathy, we all know what that is and don't need no stinking badges or labels to let us know.


HAHA I'm pleased you got a laugh out of it at least! Still, you do seem to take it seriously enough to admit you are 'happy' to be 'normal'. What does that say about you? Hmmmm? :D

Yeah, yeah, dumb questions. If you think those were bad, you ought to glance over some of the other tests. For example, how does having been in trouble with the law or being incarcerated have anything to do with necessarily being a psychopath? I figure if you got caught, you're not very smart for a psychopath (I lean towards 'real' psychopaths being rather clever. I may be somewhat biased here. :lol:).
.
.

Pris
Posts: 392
Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2015 1:51 am
Has thanked: 369 times
Been thanked: 434 times

Re: Take The Test to Find Out If You're A Psychopath

Postby Pris » Sun Jan 24, 2016 1:26 am

.
.

Hey, you out there. Join the fun!

Image


Meantime, here's a question for those who (more or less) know me.

Do you think I am a psychopath?
.
.

User avatar
Blue Rising
Posts: 237
Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2015 2:55 pm
Has thanked: 770 times
Been thanked: 647 times

Re: Take The Test to Find Out If You're A Psychopath

Postby Blue Rising » Sun Jan 24, 2016 3:39 am

Pris wrote:Do you think I am a psychopath?


Care to define psychopath?

;)
Do not fashion me a maiden who needs saving from the dragons. I am the Dragon. And I will eat you whole.

Pris
Posts: 392
Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2015 1:51 am
Has thanked: 369 times
Been thanked: 434 times

Re: Take The Test to Find Out If You're A Psychopath

Postby Pris » Sun Jan 24, 2016 3:58 am

1inMany wrote:
Pris wrote:Do you think I am a psychopath?


Care to define psychopath?

;)


Haha good one! I do think 'they' have lowered the bar for what we might consider a so-called, full-fledged psychopath. They just want everyone 'medicated' and placated. If you're a psychopath ruling the world, the last thing you want is up-and-coming, shit-disturbing 'psychopaths' ruining things for you.
.
.

User avatar
Cathryn
Posts: 57
Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:54 pm
Has thanked: 475 times
Been thanked: 143 times

Re: Take The Test to Find Out If You're A Psychopath

Postby Cathryn » Sun Jan 24, 2016 1:09 pm

Oh gosh lol, I don't usually comment on 'psychopath' threads, its such a huge subject and very serious, making light of it as the above 'test' does can have implications for people of a more 'sensitive' nature. The thing is: it is very difficult to label someone as a psychopath because it is on a continum from mild narcissim (we all have traits) along to a fully fledged psycho.

A test completed by a successful psychopath can never be absolute because they know how to answer the questions. Bob Hare (Alberta, Canada) who has the dubious reputation of the world expert says he has been fooled on more than one occasion. that it is very difficult to diagnose even with his 'psychopathy checklist'. The administered test also needs to be backed by personal observation, additional questioning, historical evidence and many more points before it can be said a person fits the profile.

Part of the problem is that it is unethical and almost impossible to conduct a study from a random population, most studies are conducted in prisons where the psychopathic population rises from 4% (general population) to somewhere between 16 and 24%. Successful psychopaths never get caught. Plus there is a fundamental difference between male and female psychopaths, even though evidence suggests predominantly male (4:1) aprox, but a female has a different way of 'operation' which has been described as 'light the blue touch paper and stand well back' getting a rise from stirring the pot and watching the fallout, by whatever devious means possible. Thus they are not part of the action and rarely does their pathology become obvious, the ratio is likely to be more even than evidence suggests.

So what I am trying to say is the above test is way off base just enjoy and laugh but don't take it seriously pleeeease.
x

Pris
Posts: 392
Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2015 1:51 am
Has thanked: 369 times
Been thanked: 434 times

Re: Take The Test to Find Out If You're A Psychopath

Postby Pris » Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:46 pm

Cathryn wrote:Oh gosh lol, I don't usually comment on 'psychopath' threads, its such a huge subject and very serious, making light of it as the above 'test' does can have implications for people of a more 'sensitive' nature. The thing is: it is very difficult to label someone as a psychopath because it is on a continum from mild narcissim (we all have traits) along to a fully fledged psycho.

A test completed by a successful psychopath can never be absolute because they know how to answer the questions. Bob Hare (Alberta, Canada) who has the dubious reputation of the world expert says he has been fooled on more than one occasion. that it is very difficult to diagnose even with his 'psychopathy checklist'. The administered test also needs to be backed by personal observation, additional questioning, historical evidence and many more points before it can be said a person fits the profile.

Part of the problem is that it is unethical and almost impossible to conduct a study from a random population, most studies are conducted in prisons where the psychopathic population rises from 4% (general population) to somewhere between 16 and 24%. Successful psychopaths never get caught. Plus there is a fundamental difference between male and female psychopaths, even though evidence suggests predominantly male (4:1) aprox, but a female has a different way of 'operation' which has been described as 'light the blue touch paper and stand well back' getting a rise from stirring the pot and watching the fallout, by whatever devious means possible. Thus they are not part of the action and rarely does their pathology become obvious, the ratio is likely to be more even than evidence suggests.

So what I am trying to say is the above test is way off base just enjoy and laugh but don't take it seriously pleeeease.
x


Thank you for your thoughts, Cathryn! I agree with you -- this subject is huge and very serious. And, I agree that we all have traits from the mild to the extreme. I don't think there is such a thing as an 'absolute'.

Being that this topic is so huge and serious, I thought I'd make light of it on purpose. On a side note, I don't think the test is... entirely off base... but, yes, it is not to be taken too serious. It's a personal thing... I'm always amused by tests. Anyway, I'm open to chat about all this in a more or less non-serious manner.

Is it my imagination or do people seem deathly afraid to discuss this subject on a personal level? The idea is to inject some humour in here. If we can't laugh at ourselves, we're hooped. We talk and talk and talk about facing our 'dark side' (if there is such a thing). Well, here's our chance.
.
.

Pris
Posts: 392
Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2015 1:51 am
Has thanked: 369 times
Been thanked: 434 times

Re: Take The Test to Find Out If You're A Psychopath

Postby Pris » Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:57 pm

.
.

Image


Oh, come ooorrrrnn.... Somebody else take the test. And, share the actual results. I'm curious. I need something.... to compare myself against. What are you worried about? I doubt you'll get a higher score than me. Yes, that's a dare.


What's that you say?...

Image
.
.


Return to “The Dark Side - Exploring Our Shadows”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron