HTML tutorial HTML tutorial

Passion - with all your heart and soul

User avatar
Exit-0
Posts: 65
Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:36 pm
Has thanked: 187 times
Been thanked: 208 times

Re: Passion - with all your heart and soul

Postby Exit-0 » Sat Dec 26, 2015 9:29 pm

Pluto's Child wrote:
heyokah wrote:****

This concept is probably based on chanelled information.

****



It does have that "ring" about it . Image

Never seen anything about it in any of the more "traditional" esoteric material, Eliphas Levi, A:A, Golden Dawn, Blavatsky, that type of thing. - emphasis by Exit-0


Perhaps those reading this thread would be interested-in the conclusions I've made regarding Gnosis, and should shed some light on the discussion in this thread. This conclusion is the result of a lifetime (nearly seventy years) of research into the historic record.

What I have published (below), sheds some light on how the "esoteric material" of those "traditional" authors have all gone-over to the Dark Side.
http://earthempaths.net/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=344&p=1284#p1284
Image

User avatar
Eelco
Posts: 454
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:12 pm
Location: Gaia
Has thanked: 271 times
Been thanked: 776 times

Re: Passion - with all your heart and soul

Postby Eelco » Sat Dec 26, 2015 10:02 pm

Thats odd?
I just replied to Justin on the earthempaths FB acount.. And now all his posts are gone.
Is FB freaking out or is he leaving because of something I said...

With Love
Eelco
~ “for what it's worth”~
~Placebo~

User avatar
heyokah
Posts: 72
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:47 pm
Location: France
Has thanked: 388 times
Been thanked: 194 times

Re: Passion - with all your heart and soul

Postby heyokah » Sat Dec 26, 2015 10:17 pm

Code: Select all

  There are two groups of people on this Earth, the righteous and the lawless. The time has come for these two groups to separate from each other. "Do you think I came to bring peace on earth? No, I tell you, but division." The righteous who do not separate themselves from the lawless will be burned along side them. "Do not be yoked together with unbelievers. For what do righteousness and wickedness have in common? Or what fellowship can light have with darkness?" Time has run out. Those who have divorced themselves from nature and the divine will feel the Wrath of the Most High. Entire nations will reap their karmic debts, corporations will collapse, and individuals will perish in the flesh. The time has come for us to make our Exodus my brothers and sisters.


This was Justin's last post..... :geek: :evil:

User avatar
Christine
Site Admin
Posts: 2069
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:29 pm
Has thanked: 4104 times
Been thanked: 4309 times
Contact:

Re: Passion - with all your heart and soul

Postby Christine » Sat Dec 26, 2015 10:19 pm

The posts are all there Eelco. Just saw them.

Eelco wrote:Thats odd?
I just replied to Justin on the earthempaths FB acount.. And now all his posts are gone.
Is FB freaking out or is he leaving because of something I said...

With Love
Eelco
Image
The price of freedom is eternal vigilance.

User avatar
Eelco
Posts: 454
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:12 pm
Location: Gaia
Has thanked: 271 times
Been thanked: 776 times

Re: Passion - with all your heart and soul

Postby Eelco » Sat Dec 26, 2015 10:33 pm

very strange.. I can't see them, or him for that matter.
Maybe I accidentally blocked him, or he me.
He did accept my friend request this morning now he seems to have vanished from my FB.

Odd indeed.
~ “for what it's worth”~
~Placebo~

User avatar
Christine
Site Admin
Posts: 2069
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:29 pm
Has thanked: 4104 times
Been thanked: 4309 times
Contact:

Re: Passion - with all your heart and soul

Postby Christine » Sat Dec 26, 2015 10:44 pm

LOL!

Hi heyokah,

I don't think I will take that one on. In a way though he may be making a point, albeit an unpleasant one being spoken with Biblical fire and hell stone type of hyperbole. I am not sure why it provoked a laugh from me, but it did. My question to him would be ... exodus to where and how?

heyokah wrote:

Code: Select all

  There are two groups of people on this Earth, the righteous and the lawless. The time has come for these two groups to separate from each other. "Do you think I came to bring peace on earth? No, I tell you, but division." The righteous who do not separate themselves from the lawless will be burned along side them. "Do not be yoked together with unbelievers. For what do righteousness and wickedness have in common? Or what fellowship can light have with darkness?" Time has run out. Those who have divorced themselves from nature and the divine will feel the Wrath of the Most High. Entire nations will reap their karmic debts, corporations will collapse, and individuals will perish in the flesh. The time has come for us to make our Exodus my brothers and sisters.


This was Justin's last post..... :geek: :evil:
Image
The price of freedom is eternal vigilance.

User avatar
Eelco
Posts: 454
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:12 pm
Location: Gaia
Has thanked: 271 times
Been thanked: 776 times

Re: Passion - with all your heart and soul

Postby Eelco » Sat Dec 26, 2015 10:55 pm

heyokah wrote:

Code: Select all

  There are two groups of people on this Earth, the righteous and the lawless. The time has come for these two groups to separate from each other. "Do you think I came to bring peace on earth? No, I tell you, but division." The righteous who do not separate themselves from the lawless will be burned along side them. "Do not be yoked together with unbelievers. For what do righteousness and wickedness have in common? Or what fellowship can light have with darkness?" Time has run out. Those who have divorced themselves from nature and the divine will feel the Wrath of the Most High. Entire nations will reap their karmic debts, corporations will collapse, and individuals will perish in the flesh. The time has come for us to make our Exodus my brothers and sisters.


This was Justin's last post..... :geek: :evil:


I know. It had about 33 replies as I talked to him about this this morning..
Can't seem to find it now though..
My last remarks were about the LAWS of Ma'at. I may have struck the i'm to ignorant to talk to nerve and he blocked me which would make his posts disappear from my sight on FB. Which is my unpolished guess.

Or something really strange is going on. I just checked And I have no one blocked in my account as far as FB is concerned,

Apart from the fact that it's strange is that I fear from seeing some of the footage he has linked to me. He is falling into a cult trap. Been there myself. so I sort of see some of the signs. Shame. It's good learning, but painful.
Especially on realizing there is nothing to hold on to so hard..

With Love
Eelco
~ “for what it's worth”~
~Placebo~

User avatar
heyokah
Posts: 72
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:47 pm
Location: France
Has thanked: 388 times
Been thanked: 194 times

Re: Passion - with all your heart and soul

Postby heyokah » Sat Dec 26, 2015 11:05 pm

Christine wrote:LOL!

Hi heyokah,

I don't think I will take that one on. In a way though he may be making a point, albeit an unpleasant one being spoken with Biblical fire and hell stone type of hyperbole. I am not sure why it provoked a laugh from me, but it did. My question to him would be ... exodus to where and how?

heyokah wrote:

Code: Select all

  There are two groups of people on this Earth, the righteous and the lawless. The time has come for these two groups to separate from each other. "Do you think I came to bring peace on earth? No, I tell you, but division." The righteous who do not separate themselves from the lawless will be burned along side them. "Do not be yoked together with unbelievers. For what do righteousness and wickedness have in common? Or what fellowship can light have with darkness?" Time has run out. Those who have divorced themselves from nature and the divine will feel the Wrath of the Most High. Entire nations will reap their karmic debts, corporations will collapse, and individuals will perish in the flesh. The time has come for us to make our Exodus my brothers and sisters.


This was Justin's last post..... :geek: :evil:


I'm allergic to texts like that.
They give me an itchy rash, or the giggles. Depends on the weather. LOL

User avatar
Eelco
Posts: 454
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:12 pm
Location: Gaia
Has thanked: 271 times
Been thanked: 776 times

Re: Passion - with all your heart and soul

Postby Eelco » Sat Dec 26, 2015 11:11 pm

heyokah wrote:
I'm allergic to texts like that.
They give me an itchy rash, or the giggles. Depends on the weather. LOL


The weather huh..
Maybe I should take a break from on-line life again then..
Until the weather changes.
I seem to be scratching all over the place again lately

With Love
Eelco
~ “for what it's worth”~
~Placebo~

User avatar
Exit-0
Posts: 65
Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:36 pm
Has thanked: 187 times
Been thanked: 208 times

Re: Passion - with all your heart and soul

Postby Exit-0 » Sun Dec 27, 2015 2:21 am

Christine wrote:I don't think I will take that one on.


Each of us articulate our Truth using the semantic expressions most familiar to our individuality. I see nothing in Justin's fire-and-brimstone-hyperbole, that I can't translate to my own personal understanding - eliminating the dogma from the dialogue.

I'm personally convinced that the time to choose between another endless eternity of ass-biting-loops, or ascension out of the prison-matrix of this particular reality, is close at hand. The time is ripe for another total restart, orchestrated by the Control Mechanism of this Reality. This is from historic observations, interpreted from remote antiquity. This is my exclusive conclusion, and may not resonate with others.

Where would I suggest one should focus?

My desire is to go-back to that "Happy Place" from whence we all came.

Surely within the complexity of the Multiverse of possibilities, there exists such a place. A place where sentient beings don't feed on other sentient beings; especially the babies of such.
Image


Return to “Contributors Blogs, Videos and Offerings”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron