Lion's Roar

"I feel like everything is inspired by something else. There is no 100 percent original thought."
Ne-Yo
Christine
Site Admin

Lion's Roar

Post by Christine »

“You think you can send me into the abyss. I know that you do this because I am the whisper that screams to your heart. I shine the light of awareness that hurts your eyes, and ignite the fire of purpose that causes you discomfort. I show you the frightening power of your own heart.

I know you’re afraid of it, but to ignore this truth of you is to sentence yourself to the very silence you wish upon me.
I am the life you look out upon, your fingers pressed enviously upon the glass of the window, seeing freedom, and never touching it with your own hands. I am the integrity you lost when you became like them, instead of becoming truly you.

I am the wild, the bold, the fearless, and joyful part of you that will always remain silent if you do not heed me now. You hide me in your hearts and dreams. I am each of you — as the Sorceress, the Sword of Truth, the Soul of Light, the Way to Joy.

I am the very best of you, and you are destroying the life you long for while you sleep.”

~ Shelly Aspenson
The Lion's Roar
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.

Return to “Inspiration and Food for Thought”