Chicodoodoo reveals

"I feel like everything is inspired by something else. There is no 100 percent original thought."
Ne-Yo
Chicodoodoo

Chicodoodoo reveals

Post by Chicodoodoo »

Christine wrote:Please stay on topic here or we may create a new public thread to move your posts.
The topic is EE's purpose and guidance. I'm suggesting EE's purpose is not to censor member posts, and I'm explaining why. EE needs guidance, as the Administrator has already censored posts, and now has plans to remove from context more posts that are both on-topic and in context. Can you even call this thread an "open forum" if you feel the need to cull posts after having asked for guidance? Do you not see the hypocrisy?

Why censor? Is it done out of Love, "the ultimate Truth" as you state, or is it done out of Fear, as I will argue?

When you look at why questioning the Holocaust story is censored, the answer is obvious. If you look at why forum posts are censored, it's not quite so clear. But I think I can clarify it.

Let's examine what Christine states is the first censorship in the history of EE. That would be a portion of my post that Christine removed from public view, claiming it had "no place" on the forum. Why would something I post have no place on the forum? I have 11 years of prolific posting experience, have served as both Moderator and Administrator on forums, and have been unjustifiably censored numerous times on some of the most tyrannical forums on the Internet, including Project Avalon, Nexus, and Atticus1. If anyone understands why posts are censored, it might be me.

Look at my statements that were censored (sorry, general public, but you can't, I know). Were they untrue? No, I can link to specific examples of every observation I made in those statements, with every example still visible to the public on EE. So why would it be necessary to remove my statements?

According to Christine, it's because I "called out" EE members by name. Nothing unusual there, it happens all the time in forums. Names are how we all identify ourselves. Look at how many times "Chico" has been "called out" by name on this forum. Not only that, I am often called out by more clandestine means, referred to as "poop" that must be put in a litter box, or a garden weed that must be pulled early. So calling out EE members by their chosen names can hardly be the reason for censorship, especially if these more underhanded methods are allowed without being censored.

So now we get into the human psychology of censorship. No, we're not going to talk about sociopaths, though we easily could, as censorship is one of their most beloved manipulation tools. But empaths censor too. What are their motivations for censoring others?

Christine appears to be unconsciously processing why she censors ( 1 2 3 ). She needs support. She needs forum "friends" that will back her. She needs Love, her ultimate Truth. Even the virtual love that genuine or disingenuous words in a forum post can offer will work. She needs acceptance, compassion, understanding, and most of all, approval. These are the very things she offers to others she counsels. Why? Because she needs them herself. So if a majority of her friends disapprove of something I post, she will naturally align with them, whether right or wrong, in order to have the support she needs.

This is common behavior in the forums. Most forum members have the same need for support and approval. There is emotional safety in numbers, so just as other animals group together for security, so too do disparate, isolated, and needy individuals seek solace in an online forum.
Spiritwind wrote:What is your objective, Chicodoodoo?
Fred Steeves wrote:I don't pretend to know Chico's true objective, as I'm not even so sure if he himself is consciously aware of any objective.
So what's the human psychology that brings Chicodoodoo to the forums? He's obviously not here to make "friends". He obviously doesn't need to be part of the group. He obviously doesn't need acceptance, compassion, understanding, or approval. What is Chico's objective? What is his need?

Truth.

Truth is the ultimate Truth, not Love.
It's not that we can't handle the truth. It's that they can't handle us if we know the truth.
Christine
Site Admin

Re: Chicodoodoo reveals

Post by Christine »

Here you go Chico, this is my grand act of censorship revealed, the snippet I moved out of public view but did not delete. I was simply attempting to keep a thread on topic.

If you want to spend your time analyzing us go for it.

It would be helpful to myself and the reader if you would give us your definition of Truth and how does one know Truth. Thank you.
Chicodoodoo wrote:

Pluto's Child will say its all comes from the occult.
Fred Steeves will say "There's no life or non-life, just competing interests."
Sandy will say the whole discussion is "divisive".
Eelco will say, "what difference does it make?"
Rob Halford will say, "Oh, lots of us know you..."
LostNFound will quote the archives of the controlled press.
These comments are were in a post on the "Hitler's War" thread.
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Fred Steeves

Post by Fred Steeves »

Christine wrote:If you want to spend your time analyzing us go for it.
ROFL!!!
The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates
Phil

Post by Phil »

Truth is the ultimate Truth, not Love.
I've personally come to the conclusion that truth IS love. And it works with the commutative property of math:

Love = Truth

And the truth is, the choice of your expression of your truth can get tiresome to some (many?). Maybe you can take a lesson (we sure know ya love to give 'em) and adjust accordingly? Adapt?

Ya might find more truth (love).

Or keep doing what yer doing. You find it an effective way to get yer truth?
What is the purpose of your presence?

Return to “Inspiration and Food for Thought”