Words of Wisdom for the coming year

"I feel like everything is inspired by something else. There is no 100 percent original thought."
Ne-Yo
Christine
Site Admin

Words of Wisdom for the coming year

Post by Christine »

Sent to me by a friend just now, worth passing on.

May the force be with you in the coming year!

May you choose outrageous actions that challenge who you are and encourage who you are becoming.

May you take one step, however small, toward that which you have always longed for. Now is the right time.

May you recognize the unique and powerful contribution that you bring to the people whose lives you touch.

May you be as wonderful as you really are, and do things because you want to, not just because you should.

May you celebrate your creativity and believe that you are an artist with a unique vision that no one else has.

May you find peace and purpose and possibility amidst the chaos while remaining aware of the world.

May you reach towards Great Spirit with a longing that keeps you awake to the miracles available all around you.

May your faith move any mountains that stand in your way and bring you great teachers to awaken your understanding.

May you give up shame, guilt and self-neglect and replace them with qualities like freedom, integrity and self-nurturing.

May you offer the gifts and blessings of your soul to beings of the world when the time is ripe for you to release them.

May you Passionately and Deeply Love and Be Loved by someone who can SEE who YOU really are.

May your body speak to you and teach you how to care for the temple that houses your bright spirit.

May you walk gently on the Earth and honor your hearth and family with your actions and wisdom!

May you find and enjoy the fruit of abundance so that your life path can be fortified and furthered.

Love sent,
traveling on the path
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Naga_Fireball

Re: Words of Wisdom for the coming year

Post by Naga_Fireball »

That's a very nice piece of writing, Christine.
What a wonderfully encouraging person you are.
Brotherhood falls asunder at the touch of fire!
He finds his fellow guilty of a skin
Not coloured like his own, and having power
To enforce the wrong, for such a worthy cause
Dooms and devotes him as his lawful prey.
~William Cowper
norman

Re: Words of Wisdom for the coming year

Post by norman »

Naga_Fireball wrote:That's a very nice piece of writing, Christine.
What a wonderfully encouraging person you are.
Thanks Christine and Naga_Fireball. After getting over the confusion of whether the OP was a TXT to speech to TXT kind of thing, and failing to find a person in it anywhere, I realised it doesn't matter anyway. The title of the thread is "Words of Wisdom for the coming year"...

I can be a bit slow, like that.

I'll assume we are all invited to add something.

How about a line I came up with while emailing, during 2015. I used the word Government, but you could insert a lot of other words there instead of it. It's quite 'universal' in that way. it even tickled my own funny-bone enough to make it my signature on another forum.

Governments[insert any identity you like here] lie so systematically and cover their arses so tight, they have to forever shit through their mouths.

Happy 2016
"The tyranny of a prince in an oligarchy is not so dangerous to the public welfare as the apathy of a citizen in a democracy." -- Charles de Montesquieu

Return to “Inspiration and Food for Thought”