"Silence is golden when you can't think of a good answer."
-Muhammad Ali
Spiritwind

The Nature of the Beast

Post by Spiritwind »

The nature of the beast
Ancestral memories
Victim/victimizer

It is interesting for me to think about my genetic origins, as well as the fact that we tend to look for an outside enemy. I had memories of being a Pilgrim woman in the early days of colonization here in America. It turns out that part of my family were indeed Pilgrims, and that, in fact, the one branch came directly from the passage of the Mayflower in 1620.

I also have a terrible memory that came to me not too long ago of the practice of human sacrifice, of children, no less! It was not a good memory, but unfortunately very vivid. After this vision of terror I did more research and found out that what I saw is, indeed, one of the ways it was done. And it appears that this is in my ancestry too. I am coming to the place where I am not sure anymore, whether a memory is an actual lifetime I, myself, experienced, or even possibly an ancestral memory that we can access through our DNA, and our bloodline.

Either way, I am bothered by how the waters get muddied up to make the truth nigh on impossible for most to get to. It doesn't help that there is outright suppression.

https://www.darkmoon.me/2017/amazon-ban ... -of-books/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

And now I am going to get into some real muddy waters, one that might get me into a bit of trouble. But I want to know the truth, not the manipulated controlled version of history that drives a particular agenda, for reasons purposefully obscured. So, let me say at the outset, that I do not believe that any group of people practicing any truly spiritual or religious belief system (unless you outright proclaim to worship Satan, I guess), are all bad or all good (I know for a fact you can pick and choose scriptures out of any holy Bible and make up your own religion to support it). People are people, and you will find them from all walks of life going about their day to day lives, religious or not, either engaging in activities to become a better person, or engaging in activities that are actually parasitic in nature. It is what we do that matters. But, I would have to say that from my research, observation, and current understanding, three of the most common world religions have a hierarchy that is much different than the common followers (Christianity, Judaism, Islam, primarily). So when I talk about a religion, I am not talking about the actions and intentions of the average Joe. I am talking about the controllers at the top of the pyramid.

All of this had come about through an effort to understand the nature of the beast, the evil acts that we see on the world stage, and there are many.

In looking at where these ideas originated from I have come to the conclusion that the Jewish people were taken over, and only the name remained. Not that there aren't Jewish people throughout the world that have some of the original Hebrew heritage running through their veins. But there are also many others who are likewise of similar heritage, who do not identify themselves as Jewish, and they are being systematically exterminated as quickly as possible. So this is more about a mindset than an actual race of people.

What better way to stay hidden than to disguise oneself as members of a persecuted race, then change and supplant their original cosmology with something totally in opposition to those original teachings (The Shekinah for example - even Kabbalah, which I know from experience is not evil in and of itself). If you were to take a look at what is really in the Talmud, and what Zionism teaches, which is NOT Judaism, then you might get what I am trying to convey here. These are very discriminating teachings, and those of us who are not "believers" are, basically considered no better than animals. Let that sink in for a minute. It's actually much worse than that even. But you have to look deeper than just the first few google hits that come up. Because they really don't want you looking too deeply at any of this. ( kinda like - two wrongs don't make a right...)

Here's a decent link if you want to begin to understand this:
https://www.opendemocracy.net/transform ... ionist-jew" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

They are masters of duplicity and deceit, and can constantly change their family name and appearance, only the energy signature always remains the same (hint, just energetically look at some of the images of, say, the previous pope, Queen Elizabeth, and a few other well placed individuals and families, and, believe me, they do NOT live like the rest of us).

http://www.independent.co.uk/environmen ... 58988.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Cows the Germans bred for aggression example, what is in nature a form of species protection gets turned into a weapon...

Weapons, aggression, rape, war, and sacrifice, denigration of women, children, and even all lesser beings (you know, those with empathy and compassion) including the men all originated in the same place, in this off world race that brought their priesthood here. They are master shapeshifters also, chameleon like, but always greedy, aloof, narcissistic, and duplicitous by nature. They purposefully married into the existing royal lineages. Now ALL of them are intermixed and tainted with this genetic defect. We must each choose which genetic ancestral lineage to follow, as both are there and available through our DNA, a living library of genetic material that tells the whole story, if you can access the keys to unlock it in our deep well of subconscious memories going back to both the ancient past, and linking up with the future that has traveled back in time.

They are/were travelers that can both go to real locations in our physical universe, backwards and forwards along timelines, as well as other dimensions. They are lizard like in their orientation, resource acquisition being a primary goal to ensure survival and supremacy over other races. They can look like anything (so not a good idea to get caught up in vilifying a particular race or religious group). The body suit is not important, they can shapeshift and become assimilated into any ideology, be it religious, philosophical, political, cultural, ethnic, or geographical grouping. The parasitic hitchhiker is very opportunistic, and can even jump from one host to another, as the situation demands. It lives independent of the physical body, but is also somewhat separate from the spirit fragment occupying any particular form. It attaches itself to the spirit container, the soul memory complex, much like a barnacle.

And I have Jewish ancestry, at least on my father's side. So, go ahead and call me anti-Semitic if you want. I just want the truth, and I want the constant bloodletting on this planet to stop. I am not a holocaust denier, because I have not done enough research to ferret out what really happened there. Many died, that is certain. Many Jewish families do have personal stories of relatives lost and stories told by survivors. But there is evidence that the actual numbers have been skewed. But what also bothers me is all the other raping, murder, torture, and mayhem that occurred. And it wasn't all done by the so called Nazis, and it certainly wasn't just to Jews. And this is where you can get into trouble for even talking about it. There was so much going on that has not been allowed to be talked about openly it is outright mind boggling. First question everyone should ask, and remind themselves of the well known answer, is where did all those scientists go, and research and technology?

After I get this down, I will take some time to share links for what I have discovered. It will probably take me a few days. Some of it is coming from a certain mind set, so you have to read between the lines a bit, but it isn't that hard, really. There is a true story there, and we have only been allowed to hear a small distorted part of it. That's because the victors don't want you to know, in war, there are no "good guys", only those who profit, and the rest who suffer and die, and those that are duped into military service thinking they are patriots.

Plus, when you really look at how tribes, clans, and ethnic groups of people moved around over this long span of time, there was a lot of mingling going on, so the racial lines are far more blurred than most would care to admit. And by now, we should all know that claiming a certain religious belief neither makes you a good or bad person, for I have known too many with no religious beliefs at all doing many good works, and far too many church goers that don't give a damn about anyone but themselves. In the end, we each choose what kind of person we want to be through the course of our lifetime, and it matters far more what we do than what we profess to believe, in my view at least.
I see your love shining out from my furry friends faces, when I look into their eyes. I see you in the flower’s smile, the rainbow, and the wind in the trees....
Spiritwind

Re: The Nature of the Beast

Post by Spiritwind »

The Bucegi Mountains came into my consciousness the other day while drumming. I didn't know that much about it, having forgotten what I had read/heard some time ago, so had to look it up again. When something appears in my mind like that, when I am not consciously thinking about it, I generally pay attention because my subconscious is usually trying to tell me something for a reason. The following is a link to the work of Peter Moon. I think, if you haven't heard about it already, and even if you don't believe it, will find it fascinating to read about.

http://www.digitalmontauk.com/?page_id=111" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I am sharing this here, because, although seemingly unrelated to the topic at hand, is in reality quite related. It has to do with time travel, some of the ancient beings that were here in pre-historic times, and the level of technology they had obtained. I have heard the inner message for some many years now, that the further you go into the future, you eventually meet the past, and the further you go into the past, you eventually meet the future. I totally get that time is not really as we experience it here, and that we have been taught it is. Your subconscious can give you many clues I have found. Even my childhood memory of going out the window on a white winged horse is a clue, I found, when I stumbled into something called Project Pegasus, which had to do with time travel. I'll leave you with a link to Andrew Bassiago who has been a major whistleblower on this topic.

http://www.projectmars.net" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I see your love shining out from my furry friends faces, when I look into their eyes. I see you in the flower’s smile, the rainbow, and the wind in the trees....
Naga_Fireball

Post by Naga_Fireball »

Beautiful, beautiful writing. I like the way you tackle very difficult subjects and put them into reasonable words.

Not everyone has your graciousness toward others, the tolerance for the ignorant and the misguided. Right now, our country is on the verge of a race war! And IMO we were LED to this point. Yes, we do tend toward friction at times naturally, but the Internet is unnatural and has compounded the situation terribly by over-exciting, over-exposing already pissed off and tired people.

My writing tends to be that type, sometimes, the tinder box or multicolored soap box whatever you wanna call it, inconsistent and reactionary.

The only thing i consistently notice and dislike with some philosophy here on EE is,

1.) Spiritual attachments presumed negative
And
2.) Trauma in the realtime present is the fault of forgotten past trauma or less relevant than the underlying pattern of cause and effect, which we somehow control. ..

It sounds a tiny bit like the Thetan teaching of scientology. Now, I don't necessarily disagree with the concept of Thetans, BUT I do feel that some spirits are strong because they are good and brave watchers on our behalf, and because of our mortal aspect, having the "longer view" of the spirits attracted to us can be useful in situations where people are blinded by a temporal factor.

I guess I'm saying some possessions are "greater good" cases even if in general it's not ideal.

Yes, we do attract trouble sometimes.
There is however such a thing as precognition. It is probably very difficult to tell the difference between trouble that was attracted by our energy and trouble that we saw coming but did not necessarily attract or earn.

The Gift of Fear is a book that pops into my head a lot when we talk trauma.
Brotherhood falls asunder at the touch of fire!
He finds his fellow guilty of a skin
Not coloured like his own, and having power
To enforce the wrong, for such a worthy cause
Dooms and devotes him as his lawful prey.
~William Cowper
Spiritwind

Post by Spiritwind »

The following is from my Facebook feed by a guy named Jeff Brown. Sharing it here for you Naga, as it made me smile big : )

Next time you have a terrible thing happen to you and someone says ‘You chose your every experience’, knock them unconscious :). When they come to, ask them to thank you for fulfilling their dream. And then, insist that they forgive you before they have even healed their head wound. Then tell them that ‘pain is an illusion- just be aware of it, witness it, and you will come into the Power of Now’. Then, remind them that there are no victims and that they just need to ‘turn around’ their story of victimhood. When they try to get up, push them back down on the ground, and remind them that ‘everything you see and experience is a reflection of you’. That is, ”you must have had some issues that you needed to look at around violence. I gave you a gift. Be grateful.” Ask them for some money in exchange. Tell them to give you their PIN number. When they begin to get angry, remind them that anger and judgments are substandard emotions and that there is never anyone to blame. If this doesn’t soften their edges, inform them that the ego is the enemy, and that the part of them that is perceiving this situation as unacceptable is merely misidentified… “You are trapped in the matrix, and seeing the world through that limited lens.” Tell them you are here to liberate them. And then, steal their wallet, so they can learn another valuable lesson about attachment and manifestation.

P.S. Do not actually do this.
Sandy Clark

Post by Sandy Clark »

Keeping things simple works the best for me in this day and age. I have had the luxury of no real religious indoctrination and or academic indoctrination re literary myths, history, etc. Thus, I tend to look at the world the way it is today with a gleaned understanding that it has really been this way since it's inception and accordingly possibly before. CONTROL AND POWER BY ALL MEANS POSSIBLE!!

I try not to get to hung up on what was or what if's but still find my curiousity checks it all out as reality can be quite confusing to say the least. In order not to attach to blame, rational, fear; victimhood, etc.; I affirm: what will this info will do for me or the world today in making a better world.

It really is all about what we do today not only for our well being but that of our fellow man as in that lies the only prolonged hope for eventual change and evolution. I agree Spiritwind that it is all about ACTION and not words....

The warring process must stop and that dynamic lies within the mind and heart set of each individual including those we deem unable. Eventually they will be bred out of existence through alienation and that is the process we need to promote and are here to continue to facilitate.

I would venture to say that we through the centuries are making progress but alas it will be centuries more before the fruition of this evolution culminates in Paradise on Earth. I work to stay conscious to live by the Golden Rule and walk away from those who have less than that in their way of actions, learning and being. KISS (keep it simple sweetheart) :-)
Spiritwind

Post by Spiritwind »

Thank you Sandy for your measured and logical response (KISS). It really is all about what we actually do that matters. And maybe I make things far more complicated than they need to be (could be I'm still trying to de-program myself from that heavy religious indoctrination I received in childhood), but my mind wants to understand what my instincts and intuition already know. The following article is quite good at explaining more about this "barnacle" as I called it, even though I'm not fond of Jeff Rense, and do not care for John Lamb Lash either. The Gnostics were quite amazing in their understanding and if you haven't looked at the Nag Hammadi texts, then this may help fill in a few blanks. It seems many are on to what is happening to our consciousness on the planet, and each have a somewhat different way of describing it. I want to see all sides of the elephant in the room.

About Archons and Attached Parasitic Entities

http://humansarefree.com/2017/03/about- ... re+Free%29" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The Attached

There are entities attached to this planet that seem so difficult to explain that we have developed a great deal of different names and characteristics to be attributed to them.

The most popular name is Archons.

Some say they are alien or ET's. All planets have these beings whether they hold other life or not. The only reason your writer feels it fair to call them alien is they are not natural but rather attachments, that have come from somewhere else.

There is much speculation over where this, somewhere else, actually is but your writer does not feel this is important. What matters is they were here long before us.

As conscious beings they are very much like us in terms of having personality, although perhaps billions of years has made them bitter, twisted and malicious beings.

They do not have what we have. The physical form. Flesh, blood. They have shape without size and energy without boundaries. Thoughts and feeling with limited ability to act or function, alone.

Which is where we come in.

Archons need us to experience and act for them. Puppeteers vicariously living through their puppets. Much like we witness in most other beings, their strength of will, their thoughts, feelings and motives, vary from each other.

At the same time they are united. They help to feed each other just as they do themselves. The even fight to defend each other.

These beings will work for others also if the other is able and willing to feed them, whatever it is, they desire. We cannot call this sustenance.

It’s more like it gives them purpose. That said, they are tricky beings to understand. Their wants are not our wants.

The Draco have utilized them heavily. The Parents created something much like them for the same purpose. To disrupt and disturb.

AI technology has also been known to behave in a very similar way, (your writer has heard some claims the Archons inspired the creation of AI to begin with, although he is not yet sure if he agrees) and the shadow government also mimics them for the same reasons.

Identifying them correctly can therefor be difficult. Names, names, names..

For those who can tune their vision to properly see them they would appear something like an insect, sea creature, or reptile. They over lap and blend together, increasing and decreasing in size, from too massive to fully see, down to microscopic.

Sometimes too many cluttered together so you cannot make out any one from the bunch. Sometimes you may see only one you’re focused on, or who is focused on you.

They can make you see whatever they choose. Until you learn to see through this at least. They play the role of many others to deceive and confuse, or manipulate and cause to act.

(How? Knowledge, you can find, and practice, which can be quite dangerous. At times is simply enough to KNOW it as an illusion, with out seeing through that veil. As can be said of any type of enemy, learning them is important to survival).

Most commonly they influence thoughts and feelings. They are likely responsible for a majority percentage of insane people.

Like a computer virus they infect the mind and eventually spread (if unchecked) into the heart. Becoming a parasite like attachment. They can even create your dreams.

Why the Draco studies, mimics, as well as uses them, should be obvious.

Others do as well, as mentioned. Several magical practices and disciplines utilize Archons and call them by other names.

Another side effect of the abusive use of Archons and their general actions is the creation of demons.

That one hit home, didn’t it my friends?

Often a species entire behavioral patterns are dictated by the Archons of the planet. Their influences often dismissed by populations as instinct or as “part of their nature”.

It becomes part of the responsibility of the true keepers of each planet (the life forms She supports and brings into full being) to turn away the Archons and force them into starvation. That topic could be a whole other writing and so your writer will leave you to contemplate.

There is a counter balance, of course, to all of this. Although these beings need us too, they only do so as long as we feed the Archons.

Removing parasites can be tricky. There is much information around to help in this regard.

The Archons have accomplished terrible and incredible things on the various planets they are attached to. They are not meant to be here but they are. Something we will have to address in our own time.

They are attached to this planet. Attached to Her. She does Her part until we can match her efforts. The side effects we will succumb to until we reclaim our responsibility of sovereignty.

The current can drag you under and you can drown. This does not mean you leave home to find a place without water.

Rise of the Archons: Jay Weidner and Jeff Rense

Rense: Many people have heard the term “Archon” but would be hard-pressed to define it. What is an Archon?

Weidner: To begin with, I would draw attention to two articles on your site: The Global Coup d’Etat and the one about ownership of the world. The Queen of England owns one sixth of the non-ocean surface of the world; and keep that in mind as we go into the Archon subject.

The Archons were whispered about in texts after the burning of the library at Alexandra with some mention of mysterious beings called Archons. But the powers that be spent 1,300 years cleaning up the records and had written out the Archons from our history.

In 1947, texts were found in clay jars in Nag Hammadi in Egypt and, on these texts was a story of what the Nag Hammadi people, 2,000 years ago, thought the world was about.

The reason the Nag Hammadi texts, which date back 2,100 years (100 BC), are so important is that no-one has been able to put a spin on it [the texts have not been altered, destroyed or omitted as in the Bible], no-one has been able to distort or destroy them which is what they’d really like to do [to keep the information and knowledge from the masses].

Luckily, they survived, were successfully translated and when many people read them, they found a clear and defined discussion of what these Archons are.

The texts had been buried in a deep cave in Egypt, in order to protect the most important information that they had.

Rense: There are 13 codices containing over 50 texts, which is quite a substantial amount of writing.

Weidner: A highly descriptive document of an entirely different world [from the one we know]. People don’t realise that, 2,000 years ago, there was a religion on this planet called Gnosticism, which was the biggest religion on earth at the time, was vying with Hinduism.

You could go take a university course on the history of religions now and wouldn’t even find a mention of Gnosticism.

The Nag Hammadi texts provide a description for what the Gnostics believed. Gnostic is a Greek word meaning knowledge – gnosis.

The Gnostics believe that liberation can only be achieved by knowledge, by the consumption and evaluation of reality through knowledge.

The library at Alexandria was run by Gnostics and they were the first people to collect scrolls and books and assemble this information.

Their culture spread throughout Europe and the Middle East. This was long before the advent of the Western religions outside of Judaism which was mostly concentrated in Israel.

Gnostics preached that there was an invasion that occurred about 3,600 BC and, about 1,600 years before the Nag Hammadi texts were buried, they wrote that this invasion was like a virus and, in fact, they were hard pressed to describe it.

The beings that were invading were called Archons. These Archons had the ability to duplicate reality, to fool us. They were jealous of us because we have an essence of some kind, a soul, that they don’t possess, and the Nag Hammadi texts describe the Archons.

One looks like a reptile and the other looks like an unformed baby or a foetus. It is partially living and partially non-living and has grey skin and dark, unmoving eyes.

The Archons are duplicating reality so that when we buy into it, when we come to believe that the duplicated, false state reality is the real reality – then they become the victors.

Rense: How are they duplicating reality? Is it by using consciousness?

Weidner: Yes, according to the texts, they can get into people and can manipulate people to do things very suddenly that are very odd.

But also they are actually responsible for the deterioration of culture, so unlike the culture of the ancient Greeks or Chinese but a cheap façade of a culture.

As the Archonic presence has spread across the earth and has escalated in the 20th century, you can see that they are responsible for sprawl and the mass ugliness that is everywhere.

Television is an example of Archonic imitation.

Humans are imitated on television but the imitation is altered and is nearly always obscene and profane because the Archons not only do not understand the sacred but they hate it. They are jealous of the natural world and of human beings with the natural world.

Also of sexual relationships: loving couples make them angry and they love violence and are sexually titillated by anger and war and death. They create war to consume energy from the dying.

Rense: The Archons seem to be making their big move now, at this time. You can find out about the Nag Hammadi Library on the Internet, which is the living record of the great Gnostic movement.

Gnostics and Templars seem to have been all but cleansed from history.How, in the texts, have the Archons been described as coming here? Is there any reference to their mode of transit, travel?

Weidner: Supposedly, they live or lurk outside the inner planets near Saturn i.e. in our solar system. The Gnostics thought that Jehovah was an alien, off planet, demon and that he was a fake god – a masquerading Archon again – duplicating reality.

They did believe in God, they believed in what they called the one true God and that’s how they always defined it. Interestingly, Jesus defined his belief as being of the one true God, always delineating it.

I believe many of the stories of Jesus are actually Gnostic myths about a possible rebellion against the Archons who came down very severely on the rebel.

So the Archons were released somehow from a prison – and this is probably what The Book of Enoch is about – where he said he took the demons and locked them in a box but that they would come back at the end of time.

Jesus was very interested in relating this idea that something was going to happen at the end of time.

So you see this illusion going on and then we see also that when Sitchin translated the texts, the cuneiform tablets, that the Annunaki are probably also the Archons.

So we can learn more about the Archons by reading about the Annunaki who came here and altered us genetically [using our DNA] so that they could make slaves of us.

So we can work out a picture of what these Archonic forces are.

They were somehow successfully quelled and then began their re-emergence and they are as close to immortal as we could understand and that’s why their plan is so precise but they needed time to gain power because, the people of the earth were essentially Gnostics who were resistant to, and didn’t believe in the “religion” that was being foisted on them where they must be fearful of an angry, war god called Jehovah.

But eventually, the forces of Jehovah conquered the last of them and now they are pretty much in control of the system and are getting ready for the final, gleeful [sarcastic] orgy of despair and horror [imposed upon humans] which is what they like.

So, following Tim Rifat and his horrific description of what is about to happen. This is very appropriate, very accurate because this is exactly what they want to occur.

When I did a show for the History Channel last year, I shot it so that it would not end up making people fearful.

I shot it so that it didn’t have any fearful footage and they went behind my back and they shot more footage without my knowing and they filled this special, for which I was one of the producers, resulting in two hours of terrorising fear.

This is the head of a major network. I think the Archons are involved in some bizarre pornography where they are here and they are perverting us and enjoying every last second of it and we’re letting it happen and I don’t know if there’s any escape from it because now they’ve made it almost desirable to be violent and perverted and sick.

Rense: Ask any young person what their life is like and you will hear much of what Jay Weidner is describing. There was a news story, the average 14-year old watches an average of one and half hours of hard core porn per week.

There are current terms that we use which could be ascribed to Archon activity: Zionists, megalomaniacs, but this evil that we’re talking about certainly has been around for a long, long time.

Weidner: It’s highly organized and beyond human and one of my reasons for delving more deeply into the subject, was that I could see that the organization was just too effective and too trans-generational

[to be earthly] and that’s when I found John Lamb Lash’s book, which I highly recommend, called “Not in His Image” about the Nag Hammadi and the Archons. We must realize that we can tell which ideas are the truest by how much they are repressed.

When they are suppressing an idea, a language, or individuals [or a way of being] you know you have accessed the truth or that individual is portraying the truth. The Gnostics were completely wiped out.

One group of people that were exposing that they were being invaded by these duplicators, these Archons – were wiped out of history. They were wiped out completely.

They called them pagans and other names but that is not what they named themselves, which was Gnostics who were very knowledgeable.

They knew at the center of the galaxy were millions of stars, they knew how far the sun was from the earth.

They were incredibly advanced people and the undertow of this one war-god religion spread across the entire world and now it’s going to burn itself up in a conflagration where all the Jehovah worshiping religions are going to murder each other – which has always been the point.

I really hate to say this but we have all been fooled. The whole idea that some kind of messiah is going to come to save us is an Archon trick to make you think you don’t have to do anything about your present situation, no accountability.

Maybe some supernatural force will come but I think you have to look at how this oppression occurred and why it was written out of history.

When you begin to look back, you realize the early Christian, from the time of Jesus to the time of Constantine in 310 AD, they were preaching that they did not worship Jehovah; they worshiped the one true God.

It could be argued that the early Christians were actually Gnostic followers of Jesus instead of what we, today, call Christians.

The entire New Testament was completely rewritten by Constantine and all of the information on the Archons was removed and the ideas of Jehovah being a cruel god were lessened.

This is a fact. The Nag Hammadi texts are older than the New Testament by 400 years. The New Testament that we have today wasn’t concocted until about 350 AD. When you go back to the Nag Hammadi, it doesn’t have the sin factor; they say what they really think.

Rense: The issue of someone coming here to save us, whether it’s the second coming of Christ, a spiritual master or ET which may be the most sorry line of them all. This is the most damaging of all to take humans off the hook of responsibility.

Weidner: I agree. It’s an abuser/abused relationship. What these religions have done is beat us with a stick with nails and, whilst they are beating us, they are telling us they love us and that they are doing it because they love us.

It’s a trick, a reversal of reality that the Archons are always doing. They are always trying to convince you that war is peace, that love is hate. Everything is always backwards and the ultimate in this duplication.

Once you can see it, you are able to see that everything is being turned into a head-over-heels con trick where everything is reversed. I don’t know how we get out of this except to talk about it and people are very afraid.

Even scholars who know about the Archons are very afraid to talk about them in public because you attract Archonic energy by even mentioning them but, at this late stage in the game, we have to start thinking about who is fooling us and why they are doing it – and study what the ancients had to say about all of it.

Rense: Many people look into the media – not the mainstream media – for information. So who are these Archons now? These are Talmudic Zionists, to a large degree.

They are part of it, perhaps they are the central core of it. We need to start looking at the name values are and where their DNA says they came from, the Czarian Empire.

They adopted Judaism and used it like a stick to beat people and hide behind at the same time which is a great tragedy for true, honest and Jews of good heart and there are millions of them. So they are being used perhaps more cruelly and ruthlessly than any other group.

This is a summation, a viable thesis as to why there is so much cogent evil on the planet and why so many deaths in the last century – well over 100 million people have been killed and something is feeding psychically off the energy of these events.

There is a blood lust, a very dark and evil satanic blood lust and we are, apparently, well in the hands of these beings now. They have made their plans long ago and intensified them over the last two hundred years and they’ve pulled it off.

They’re doing it without any stealth now. They’re pushing it in the faces of an ever dumber and helpless American populus. Did the Gnostics leave any strategies in the Nag Hammadi texts or anywhere else or any ideas to attack or subvert this evil?

Weidner: The Gnostics believed that there were advanced beings who actually care for us and that there was a bet or forecast made that the advanced beings’ creation i.e. human beings, would one day stop falling for the tricks of the Archons and wake up and they provided avenues for this to happen.

One thing that is certain is that the Archons hate more than anything after love is courage. They cannot stand up to courage or a clear, articulate debate because their own premises are built entirely on falsity. It’s all false and so we can begin deconstructing history by seeing through the lies.

By observing outside the box, outside the norm, you can see the tricks of the Archons. Everything they do is fake, it is not real and has no history, no veracity.

It is always a parasitical living off others. Anyone who is following this mad, insane god, Jehovah, will be lead to their death for certain.

If you think there’s a reward for you for serving the Archons, I assure you there is not. As they hate courage, stand up to them.

They will try to destroy, try to tear you down and do everything they can but nothing makes them shudder in fear more than someone standing up to them and they always overreact to it because they are cowards and terrified themselves.

They don’t believe in an afterlife and there may not be an afterlife for Archons but I think there is for humans and that humans are a divine principle.

This is also what the Gnostics say and we were gifted with intelligence and reasoning and this is what makes the Archons so angry and jealous of us because we have this innate, creative intelligence, which can almost solve any problem.

Solving the Archon problem may very well be the test. The final test of humanity is can you define the Archon problem and solve it? The thing that will solve the Archon dilemma more than anything is to love each other unconditionally.

That just drives them out of their minds. They cannot stand familial love or the love between men and women and that’s why they do all these things to destroy the pureness of it. If you look at the path of modernity, it’s one attempt after another to remove any sense of purity even from the children.

It is really hard for them because children of 6 or 7 years old who watch television see things that probably no human should even see.

The same thing is true about the horror films, these are all Archonic tricks to desensitize people so that they create even higher levels of violence when that point becomes necessary for them, so they can become satiated.

Because that’s what they are doing, drawing energy from us because they have no intrinsic assets.

Rense: The whole idea of the Archon controlled media is to desensitize the masses and reprogram them with the most base of drives and instincts.

Weidner: I don’t watch television but I was at a conference recently and switched on the television in the hotel room and was bombarded with people getting killed, all kinds of sex going on.

Rense: I won’t have a television in my home and got rid of it over 21 years ago.

Weidner: Television images are the fastest way into your mind.

Rense: The saddest thing is that this is all self-policing. They understand how the masses work perfectly and peer pressure. They understand the drive of young people defining themselves in order to be accepted by a group and they know that no-one wants to be threatened by expulsion from a group.

So we get stories like the one last week: British middle school age students who are very bright, gifted kids on the fast track, individuals are now dumbing themselves down so they can have friends.

Weidner: It happened to me in school. I had to play stupid so my peers would get along with me and would stop beating me up.

Rense: Intelligence is viewed as arrogance and conceit by those who don’t have it or don’t want it.

Weidner: They are against gnosis, they are against knowledge. The defining myth of Western mythology is that Jehovah told Adam and Eve that they could not eat of the Tree of Knowledge.

Not only that but if they did eat of it, they would surely die. Yet they both ate of it and didn’t die so he wasn’t even telling them the truth.

This essential core myth that we’re being told from the very beginning is that we are to stay stupid and if you attempt to smarten yourself up, you will be punished.

This central myth is the reason we are caught in this nightmare world of abused relationship where they beat us up whilst telling us how much they love us and say, don’t worry, some saviour somewhere is going to save you.

You don’t have to do anything, just lay there because it’s going to come in an alien spaceship or the clouds or Obama.

Rense: Many of the photographs of Obama picture him, as they did Bush, with halo-like lighting above his head.

Look at the video of Obama on http://www.rense.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; and his deep-waisted bow at the same time as holding his right hand with the King Abdullah of Saudi, which they denied and at the photo shoot, see him grinning from ear to ear. He is as phoney as they get.

Weidner: Yes, and the thing with the Archons is, as soon as you get rid of one, they will trick you and just produce another face. Islam is not what we want to have in this world either. It is another form of Archonic trickery.

I’m not saying we shouldn’t believe in the spiritual world, I do, but I’m saying we have to be a lot more discerning about what is being forced upon us.

Rense: I’m seeing the most primitive behaviour now, rising up, as more of the second and third world climbs up the metaphorical ladder.

Weidner: If anyone thinks that we are not being targeted by foreign powers with that president and our current state weakness, well they are out of their mind.

Rense: If they have any minds left to get out of anymore! We are heading towards a conflagration, as you say, there’s no question about it. When and how, we don’t yet know but please do prepare. We’re talking about food, protection, common sense, growing your own food.

The Archons have made it very difficult for anyone to live a healthy life because of the constant toxicity pumped into their bodies, the air they breathe, the water they drink but beyond that, but also through energetic subjugation of the masses through cell-phone radiation, all kinds of ELFs and EMFs, Gwen towers, the HAARP projects (including the mobile HAARPs that can be set up anywhere), so there is a tremendous amount of these technologies.

All of the telephones all of the media can come through the electricity into your homes, everything can be carried over the electric grid, as we know.

The issue is, they know that, too.

Sources: TheRuiner.com; HumansAreFree.com via Jayweidner.com and Rense.com
Sandy Clark

Post by Sandy Clark »

Thanks Spiritwind for the knowledge you share about your beliefs. It is interesting and not foreign to me when it comes to years of research on my part. I believe those who have this journey and that it is just as real for them as anyone elses experiences but I do find it baffling tho'

Hmmmm....why is it that some people...me included have never experienced any of the above......I have great gut intuition and instinct and do see aura's of foilage but that is about it other than a few out of body fleeting experiences. As a young person I dabbled abit in the occult world but found the people too ungrounded for me and decided that this was not going to be a way for me to function along with all the other inappropriate ways I had accumulated along the way. I listened to the warning bells of ..no'no that were ringing in my head and began to look at life for what it presented daily.

However it did take me until my thirties before I wracked up enough pain to actually seek REAL change, and thus since then for the most part I live life and deal with life as it comes and do not put anything onto some outside force that is not in my control.

I have dealt with many of my own demons but they were mine not something put upon me by off world or unseen entities, IMHO.....yes there has been injustices and situations I did not instigate or formulate but at the same time I was a participant just by being there.....ie, abusive, dysfunctional family rearing for one. The big hurdle throughout my life has been how to cope without leaning on or relying on instinctual and survival skills indoctrinated from birth into such an environment. Sociopathic traits are passed on and learned in order to survive but they are destructive to the person and all who interact with that being......I know as they sit waiting to be called on and to be utilized versus additiional learned functional, enduring ways to keep ones soul healthy and happy in ones journey on Earth. The healthy functioning choices are often much tougher to enact and thus easy peasy sits waiting to augment our seeming immediacy needs and many give way to quick but not long lasting satisfaction.

It is a choice >>>>free will >>>>> and once one is awake and aware and becomes the Observer the choice is ever present in our daily and momentary decisions. Staying emotionally in tune with self facilitates an ever aware presence and Spirit leads the way if we choose to tune in and listen. This is the value in "know thyself" and integrating all parts of self including the good, the bad and the ugly.....:-)

FEW WORK TO TRULY OWN AND INTEGRATE THE GOOD, BAD AND UGLY trying to cover it up/deny it/avoid it/ or even enhance the GOOD stuff and often create or look for a plethora of other distractions ; thus we see the results in humanity today... SKELETONS< SECRETS< INSANITY< RACISM<HATRED<VIOLENCE, etc. and SERVICE TO SELF BEINGS trying to escape their demons; but taking them where ever they go, mentally, physically, emotionally and spiritually.............IMHO

But hey as they say>>>>we came here to have a HUMAN experience!! :-) Just my 2 cents worth>>>Hugs
Last edited by Sandy Clark on Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Where to dive in to this valuable co-versation? Knowing me as I do I often choose the questions and perhaps what can be viewed as counter points of notes (as in musical harmonies or dissonance [which has a valuable place in a symphony]) to clarify certain angles of perception.

Spiritwind's fearlessness accompanied by her deep spritual inquiry is indeed a most valuable writing as we have been sharing our ever increasing realizations about the nature of reality, the composite DNA which I am tending to view not so much as a finite number of strands, more like resonant bands that once touched with conscious awareness start to "hum" and inner-wardly inform us.

Naga_Fireball in answering your ponderings and valuable questioning I feel it is mine to respond to as the "mark" of sci-fitology and trauma based mind control are lingering hold-overs from PA and perceptual data collected during our joint tenures in that "school". I actually don't find they are philosophies pertinent to EE which has endeavored to remain an open forum where all subjects are relevant if they are relevant to anyone of us.

Each of us has had ample time to review, discuss and argue with prevailing belief systems and come to our individual conclusions, this doesn't require a consensus as indeed the virtual world of words is often misconstrued, misinterpreted and projected in directions the originator of the words never thought they would go ... this aspect of our ability to communicate clearly has left me in a deeper state of being that holds no answers as to how such complex people can possibly return to our more natural trusting state of being.

In the end there is no greater truth (for me at least) than to Thy Own Self be True ... not easy when the world paradigm continuously imposes sets of circumstances that are alien to our nature.

I am in flux and flow these days, certainties giving way to possibilities as they surely must to stay in the great river's flow.

Ongoing tensions in our surface realm are reflected in the body as deeper intuitive nudgings that things are going to change drastically in our viewable future as we continue to excavate our past.

*Side note - feels good to write on EE again.

Christine

P.S. More to come on the lost tribes of Israel, or true Hebrews. One of our greatest gifts is when the mind is freed from programs it often will ask the right questions that lead to never before seen answers. So truly blessed to be in the company of such minds.

Naga_Fireball wrote:Beautiful, beautiful writing. I like the way you tackle very difficult subjects and put them into reasonable words.

The only thing i consistently notice and dislike with some philosophy here on EE is,

1.) Spiritual attachments presumed negative
And
2.) Trauma in the realtime present is the fault of forgotten past trauma or less relevant than the underlying pattern of cause and effect, which we somehow control. ..

It sounds a tiny bit like the Thetan teaching of scientology. Now, I don't necessarily disagree with the concept of Thetans, BUT I do feel that some spirits are strong because they are good and brave watchers on our behalf, and because of our mortal aspect, having the "longer view" of the spirits attracted to us can be useful in situations where people are blinded by a temporal factor.

I guess I'm saying some possessions are "greater good" cases even if in general it's not ideal.

Yes, we do attract trouble sometimes.
There is however such a thing as precognition. It is probably very difficult to tell the difference between trouble that was attracted by our energy and trouble that we saw coming but did not necessarily attract or earn.

The Gift of Fear is a book that pops into my head a lot when we talk trauma.
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Spiritwind

Post by Spiritwind »

Good to see you here Christine! I had already written the following response to Sandy's post above. It's nice to actually have something TO respond to, as often I get little feedback, and it always causes me to think a little deeper about where I really am coming from, and whether or not my words are actually understood. And we definitely don't have to see everything the same, or have the same experiences, to recognize the truth that it still comes back to self accountability and responsibility.

So, Sandy, your post has caused me to think long and hard about a response. I know it's not required, but I feel what you wrote brings home an important point. Not everyone is having the same experience(s) here, as if, almost, we are not even living in the same reality, and yet I know we are. And my thinking in so many areas did not used to be nearly this radical. Ten years ago much of what I have personally experienced to bring me to where I am now had not happened, and I was much more in line with what you wrote about just not having these kind of experiences. And, in reality, there is nothing that requires me to try and figure it out, but yet I can't seem to help myself. In other words, I could indeed just work on my own day to day real life stuff and keep quite busy, without trying to come up with what may appear to be an elaborate and unnecessary explanation for why the world is the way it is.

And I concede that I could be just plain wrong about so many things. To give but one example, I have a good friend, or at least she used to be, who I have known since she was just 20 years old, and is now almost 38. She had told me about being afraid of clowns and how they always showed up when she was about to have either very strange dreams, or perhaps something else. I never really gave it much thought. Just several years ago she ended an abusive relationship and got back together with her first love. Several of us who have known her well all this time have definitely noticed a change in her personality. A big change, like she seems like not even the same person almost. And, it turns out after talking with her fiancé, they discovered that these same nights that she was having these experiences of being abducted and taken onto a ship where they even showed her offspring of hers, and a whole bunch of other stuff, that her fiancé was also woken up with a feeling of total paralysis while he helplessly watched her float out of the room. She has had numerous pregnancies and then, right after these "dreams" she is no longer pregnant anymore. Even her doctors are completely puzzled because they have found evidence of having had surgeries that she has never knowingly had. Plus, she pulls little crystalline geometric objects out of her skin on a regular basis, that just dissolve and disappear after a few days. Her daughter has also been having anomalous experiences. When I last visited her it became obvious that she was traumatized by her experiences, and it was not a subject that could be openly discussed. So they just live with it, and try to put their focus elsewhere, even though it still occurs. Like, they just go on about their life as if it isn't happening.

Now, I can't tell you for sure what is really happening to her either. Aliens abducting her is only one explanation. It could even be just advanced military programs she had been inducted into. It's also happening to her brother too. But something is happening. And this is just one example of things I can't explain that I want an explanation for.

I do want to know how and why people of ordinary good sense have went along with religious beliefs that, at the least, are very confusing. I say that because I was raised in a very religious environment, and spent a lot of time reading the bible as a kid. I noticed very early on something about the God in the Old Testament, while being told on the one hand, God is love, and on the other reading about a god that is anything but loving. That twisted my little mind into a pretzel, even as a kid.

And it is even possible that when I had these recurring experiences as a kid of going out my bedroom window on a white winged horse to some weird dark musty cave, then waking up later with a massive headache that kept me awake hovering around my adoptive parents bedroom door in the middle of the night feeling terrified of what I don't even know was just an overactive imagination, or perhaps an attempt to blot out the memory of something else that happened. To be honest, I never gave it much thought until I had a shamanic healing experience in my 30's where a part of my soul was brought back from just such a place. And the shamanic healing practitioner knew absolutely nothing about this childhood experience. So that left a big question mark in my mind.

And then there is what I have discovered in the the last couple years when working with a group of empathic women. Before this time I didn't give much credence to the strange images that would pop in my mind. I did figure I just had a very fanciful imagination, which is still possible. But, if this is the case, it still indicates something strange that doesn't lend itself well to the currently accepted explanations. When we gather and intend that we "look" at something we want information about, we just travel as a group with our minds, I guess, and low and behold, when we start describing what we see, we are all describing the same thing. And I have done this with them many many times. No book taught us this, and it doesn't even require any particular technique that I can tell. I don't really know if everyone can do this, and I don't even know for sure if what we receive is correct or accurate, although we have gotten some confirmations on at least some of it. So, if it is just my imagination, the fact that we are all seeing the same thing does beg an explanation.

At the very least I know that reality is not quite what I thought it was. I have had several rug pulled out from under me type of moments where I have had to question what I believed or thought I knew. I am even leaning more towards this world being really a holographic reality, where, at least to some degree, we really are all creating our own reality. (Really! LOL)

But I do remember about ten years ago wondering and asking myself why some of us seem to have a growing understanding of the world we live in that is so much different than what the majority seem to be experiencing. Your post drove that home for me, and I really don't have an explanation. Sometimes I wish I could go back to a simpler time, because instead of less questions I actually have more.

That's probably why I live in a rural area and keep to myself as much as I do. I try to live a daily life that is pretty simple. I shovel a lot of poop, and it doesn't get much more humbling than that. It does help keep me grounded in this physical reality, and I would probably be severely out of balance otherwise. Because I don't want to dwell in the world of endless questions and no good or certain answers all the time. But I write about this other part of my life here, because frankly I don't talk about all this stuff to the majority of people in my daily life. It is an outlet for me to just get it out I guess.

LOL, I guess you could say it's a form of public therapy. Fortunately we are a small little forum here, and I feel it is safe enough for me to express myself.
Spiritwind

Post by Spiritwind »

I must add this to my response after re-reading it, for clarity's sake. My instincts and intuition did not lead me in the direction I have gone until I continued to have experiences I could not explain. So what I meant when I said that, was not that my intuition and instincts have always told me what I am now coming to consider. There is always the possibility that my instincts are not correct, and I must admit that I had some resistance in accepting the rather dramatic changes in my understanding over this past few years. I am fortunate that my life partner of the last 16 years has made this journey with me and likewise was taken into uncharted and unfamiliar territory. So we discuss and compare notes a lot, which helps me not feel as though I have lost my marbles. If I have, I haven't done it alone, and for some reason that is very reassuring.

And I still concede that all I think I know now can be thrown out once again if I have an experience that cannot fit into what I already know. I also admit that I consciously seek out that which I do not know, and no longer push away what challenges my pre-conceived ideas. But it's still a process. I would never encourage anyone to accept what I describe as truth either. Always, always, use your own discernment and do your own homework.

Return to “General discussions”