Why Reading Is Better for Your Brain Than Videos

"Silence is golden when you can't think of a good answer."
-Muhammad Ali
norman

Re: Why Reading Is Better for Your Brain Than Videos

Post by norman »

That kinda looks like I'm in your sights. I can't think who else, as a member of Avalon, you could mean.

Please tell me it's not.

If it is me you mean, none of that is true. I'm far too lazy to be doing stuff like that, for one thing. And for another, when it comes to forum games, I'm always the last to know what the hell is going on.
"The tyranny of a prince in an oligarchy is not so dangerous to the public welfare as the apathy of a citizen in a democracy." -- Charles de Montesquieu
Naga_Fireball

Re: Why Reading Is Better for Your Brain Than Videos

Post by Naga_Fireball »

norman wrote:That kinda looks like I'm in your sights. I can't think who else, as a member of Avalon, you could mean.

Please tell me it's not.

If it is me you mean, none of that is true. I'm far too lazy to be doing stuff like that, for one thing. And for another, when it comes to forum games, I'm always the last to know what the hell is going on.
I have no idea who's doing it.
And i did not intend for you to think i blamed you, norman.
You seem nice enough actually --
I do find it odd that people would rather discuss all this rather than world events.

In fact if it wasn't for the video drama, my energy would have been spent on real world issues & not LRons offspring.

People who don't want me researching 9/11 will just keep necroing this shit, so let's let it die?

Hug, hope you believe me that you are not my suspect.
Do any of you remember bob dratch or Charlott low?
Those are the only 2 older white people i know who are stupid enough to carry on this interstate stalking.
Brotherhood falls asunder at the touch of fire!
He finds his fellow guilty of a skin
Not coloured like his own, and having power
To enforce the wrong, for such a worthy cause
Dooms and devotes him as his lawful prey.
~William Cowper

Return to “General discussions”