Dirty Walla Walla District Court Judge

"Silence is golden when you can't think of a good answer."
-Muhammad Ali
Naga_Fireball

Dirty Walla Walla District Court Judge

Post by Naga_Fireball »

Hi friends.

It was a very busy morning.

My landlord showed up to court with his terrified wife and no lawyer. We were literally and exactly the only 3 non staff laypersons in that court room.

The judge was District Court Judge Kristian Hedine, the same judge who signed off on the request for a hearing so that I may obtain a protection order against the landlord, Daniel Ocjious.

The clerks let him know 5 minutes into session with the jail CCTV hearings that the local courtroom recording equipment was not on. One of the front desk clerks was acting as a makeshift bailiff, sitting where the chained prisoners would normally sit.

They had to turn on the microphone and recorders and start over with the jail.

It seemed extremely strange that the judge started without the record rolling, it's normally the first question a judge asks if they have trouble. The digital clock wasn't even on.

Compounded with the fact that the landlord retained no lawyer but instead represented himself to the judge, I was very weirded out and my impression was, This Was Staged.

I was treated like a child, not an adult, by Judge Hedine. He refused to let me object or offer a counter argument when it seemed that Daniel was telling lies to the judge under oath.

They made this sneaky sex pervert druglord look like Joan of Arc and left me looking like Jane Fonda after Vietnam.

When the hearing was declared over by the shithead judge, with no other cases behind us to justify the early ending, Kristian Hedine was eager to get into his sporty red BMW car and leave the building.

Fortunately for me, I saw what he was doing and that the recorder was on. I asked "How much did he pay you?" to the judge and he was very flustered and angry.

We were both standing and my landlord and wife scurried out to the front office. The judge got into it with me and the bitchy blonde clerk said "This is why we need a bailiff".

Judge Hedine asked me if I was suggesting he takes bribes and I said Yes. He said "I've never met this man before", to which I replied, "I heard both of you talking in the office back there" (judge's private hallway carries sound into the courtroom and I was early). He admitted that yes, Daniel had been in the judge's office (I heard him say something about his wife).

Before all that happened, though, Daniel played some recordings of me leaving him voice-mail. He accidentally played 2 of the wrong ones and the court microphone picked up parts of messages where I accused the landlord of knowingly running a drug house.

It was the hugest circus I've ever seen considering there were only 7 people in that room.

Judge Hedine is enjoying his early Friday afternoon off work, cruising around town with a face as red as his BMW, enjoying his publicly funded paycheck and possibly even bribes he accepts in order to circumvent actual justice in favor of the Joker that he seems to be.

We met on the courthouse steps accidentally as I returned for my CD copy of the court record, which cost me $22 lol. His face looked flushed, and he tried to stare past me instead of making eye contact. I watched him go down to the flashiest car on the lot and get in before I went in for my record, and said "Nice Ride".

Walla Walla is a fucking joke.

What I did not mention here is yesterday I tried 5 different attorneys offices, None of Whom Represent Tenants.

Do you see what I see?
A whole Washington city without adequate representation for the thousands of tenants who suffer because of dirty landlords, who are a mathematical minority but own the entire local court system from top to bottom.
Brotherhood falls asunder at the touch of fire!
He finds his fellow guilty of a skin
Not coloured like his own, and having power
To enforce the wrong, for such a worthy cause
Dooms and devotes him as his lawful prey.
~William Cowper
Naga_Fireball

Re: Dirty Walla Walla District Court Judge

Post by Naga_Fireball »

After leaving the District Courthouse, I went to the Superior Court Clerk's office and tearfully described what went down next door. She referred me to CLEAR.

I went straight into the bathroom to wipe my eyes and decided to call the local Tri Cities FBI office. I told the intake secretary as much as I could in 5 or 10 minutes, then spoke to an agent. He said, I was in error assuming my medical marijuana jeopardized my housing in the state of Washington and stressed repeatedly the dire importance of alerting local law enforcement when actual drug dealing is suspected.

Before court, my landlord appears to have relocated the heroin couple who dealt out of our basement; the silver BMW and black Honda are gone from the rental property.

According to the agent, I should have called police when the drug car was coming and going.

Learn from this.
Don't fear law enforcement.
Make them do their job so you don't have to, and get them to do it before the druglord manages to counter sue a disabled renter.
~William Cowper
Naga_Fireball

Post by Naga_Fireball »

After speaking to FBI and retrieving my copy of the court record, I stepped in to the Sheriff's Office and told the lady at front desk that the landlord perjured himself and Judge Hedine permitted a rigged hearing.

She seemed anxious and sad but could not offer legal advice aside from, get a lawyer asap.

This is a huge mess. Partly because the Sheriff's office served my landlord with the notice to appear, then turned around and accepted his Notice to Terminate Tenancy without thinking that was strange.
~William Cowper
Naga_Fireball

Post by Naga_Fireball »

We need to safeguard the "public" in public office
Lee Hamilton Apr 14, 2017 Updated 5 hrs ago (0)

For the last few years, I’ve been keeping a file of clippings about the erosion of transparency and candor in government. I’m sorry to report that it’s getting rather full.

This is not a good thing. Public officials should feel strongly obliged to do their business in an open and upfront manner. When you hold public office, the presumption ought always to be in favor of the people’s right to know what’s going on. If you don’t want to be open to scrutiny, then the burden surely has to be on you to say specifically why that’s necessary.

[ Cut off by paywall ]
~William Cowper
Naga_Fireball

Post by Naga_Fireball »

Just FYI, literally right after court, this pervert landlord was in Brian's unit across the hall from my door.

Instead of giving me some peace, privacy, and rest, he's instead made a nuisance of himself by treating his rental property as his own personal haunt.

Legally, until I leave this property or am ordered to do so by a judge, it is mine. Not Brian's area, but I do have a reasonable right and expectation of privacy.

The landlord won't hire any third party property manager, so this situation is extremely terrible for the tenant.

I requested a Temporary Restraining Order and was denied protection. Now the landlord is being a pest.

He only helps the other tenants and has an excuse every day to be in the unit next to mine, lurking.

It is a very unprofessional way for him to conduct his business as a landlord.

I knocked on Brian's door and asked what Daniel is even doing here today, considering we are suing each other.

When he was flippant, I told him they ought to be ashamed. Daniel refused to come out to speak directly, opting to bait and run.

I photographed his vehicle which was curbside and then took a brief video of him attempting to back away from the house into the intersection behind him.

After that, I emailed the police and cced my dependency court attorney so that there is an independent record.
~William Cowper
Naga_Fireball

Post by Naga_Fireball »

Wow, about 20 min ago, my mom and I were on phone. The connection was bad and I had her call me back.

The second call did not have interference.

While we were making plans for my move, I heard a vehicle start and saw the landlord had been parked directly beneath my air conditioner, eavesdropping on me and my mother. I watched him speed away for the second time today.

If you readers recall my poem "Thalia and Melpomene", it says "fleeing a moment too soon, the man, in spite of wealth, in spite of plan, In spite of murder on demand, Is caught in his own web."
~William Cowper
Naga_Fireball

Post by Naga_Fireball »

Here's a creepy landlord quote from Daniel Ocjious in court today:

"I didn't even turn off the light that she left on."

I'd left my lights on intentionally in order to avoid the appearance of leaving the home unoccupied during a short vacation.

Landlord had just been notified of my rent payment being mailed, then received notice to attend court. He opted to trespass again even though I'd tipped off Chief Bieber by snail mail before my trip, letting the police be aware that my landlord trespasses without one iota of guilt, effectively treating my home like his personal trash heap.

I can't believe he has been here 2+ times after court, lol
~William Cowper
Naga_Fireball

Post by Naga_Fireball »

I just found out from a disabled but intelligent friend that my landlord was his high school teacher.

Apparently when this friend was about 14 years old, Daniel attempted to groom him by offering fatherly attention. This was early in the school year apparently.

My friend says he did not take the bait, got a bad vibe from the guy in spite of it all (i think he had been recently bereaved of his father), and the guy gave him a bad grade at the end of the semester.

Sort of like how I get evicted for not joining the drug ring.

Greek mafia desires a certain skill set and vulnerability, because of the need for silence and control.

I have little doubt now that my estimation of Daniel Ocjious' true character was deadly chillingly accurate.

He goes after little kids, the disabled, the drug addicted, and the dying, and fucks them for everything he can.

I'm sickened by it all.
~William Cowper
Naga_Fireball

Post by Naga_Fireball »

http://www.ratemyteachers.com/daniel-ojcius/1399767-t" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Daniel Ojcius
Average 4.33 based on 3 teacher ratings
Daniel Ojcius is a Languages teacher at Walla Walla High School located in Walla Walla, Washington and part of Walla Walla Public Schools. Daniel Ojcius' 3 teacher ratings contributes to Walla Walla High School's ranking of 110 in Washington. Additionally, the average teacher rating at Walla Walla High School is 4.29 stars.
Check this out:
Nov 15, 2010
Ok teacher. Tries to be too funny at times but he knows his subject area and explains everything well. Can be a bit lazy and likes to gossip about other teachers. Not cool.
He changed his last name spelling to Ocjious from Ocjius on the cell phone he uses to communicate with tenants.

No wonder it was so hard to find public records. ..
Dirty bastard!!
~William Cowper
Naga_Fireball

Post by Naga_Fireball »

http://www.judiciaryreport.com/corrupt_judges.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke

Justice is supposed to be blind. Judges aren't supposed to be when it comes to justice. This site provides a stunning, candid look at the judiciary and why you may not get your day in court. When one thinks of court, one thinks of justice. The famous picture of the lady with the blindfold covering one eye - but that blind fold is starting to look more like an eye patch on a pirate, as many Americans and foreigners as well are being robbed of their day in court.

And to the ones who do actually get their day in court, their rights are being stepped on by judges willfully violating their oath of office. Justice is not being served in an astonishing number of cases, with verdicts leaving the public scratching their heads - and not because of dandruff.
http://www.uglyjudge.com/judges-2/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

OUR TOP JUDGES AND CHIEFS ARE CORRUPT

If you’ve encountered a dishonest or corrupt judge you’ll know by their actions or lack of them. What we mean is when dishonest parties or lawyers appear in court and break laws the judge fails to act. Perjury, abuse, crime it can be anything which a good, decent judge would never allow. However bought and sold, corrupt judges often are accessories to crimes by ignoring them. Victims are often led down a path with bait and switch tactics. You’re told justice is going to take place, which does several things, it creates time, stops the victims from getting a head start and reporting them. Yet in the end its all a scam and lies allowing them to do even more harm and dig a deeper pit of lies.

Victims that speak out, try and get authorities involved have the system turned against them. After all who do police believe, a judge, lawyer or the common person? Police are often told lies by the judge and lawyers twisting a story against the innocent who are only trying to report a crime or help a loved one.
Once in jail or in the system more corrupt judges and lawyers get involved making up more lies in efforts to incarcerate the victim or scare them away.

Its all about using our legal system against us, to steal, profit and cheat innocent and defenseless people.
I would not go so far as to say we are defenseless; remember, these pieces of shit apparently hired gang members to haze me out of town & I offered to feed them their own nuts.

Don't ever assume that just because they are under oath or servants of the law, officers of the court, that judges & attorneys, court clerks and sheriffs, are your friends.

The only thing holding them together is a paper bridge.

~William Cowper

Return to “General discussions”