The Cult of Personality and Disclosure – The Evolution of Corey Goode

"Silence is golden when you can't think of a good answer."
-Muhammad Ali
Christine
Site Admin

Re: The Cult of Personality and Disclosure – The Evolution of Corey Goode

Post by Christine »

Ok then, let's unwrap this further:

Starting with this Dark Journalist (Daniel Liszt) video. Noted here is that Daniel Liszt's history is almost non existent, he has a music video from 2006 I believe and then comes into the "scene" interviewing the likes of Catherine Austin Fitts and Joseph P. Farrell, what anyone who does interviews knows is that getting a well known person to accept an interview with a relative unknown or a loose pistol like Randy Maugans is virtually nil. That said his information in this short video is important.

SECRET SPACE PIRATES: COREY'S KIDS INC. NEW AGE DEEP STATE PART 3 - DARK JOURNALIST

Published on Jun 2, 2017

Disclosure Marketing Campaign Reveals Occult Influences
In this exciting part 3 episode, Dark Journalist reveals the occult influences on huge marketing program for 'Disclosure' being engineered by Gaia TV Whistleblower Corey Goode and his business partner Roger Ramsaur, who it was revealed in part 2 has a long history of Satanic imagery in his background. Ramsaur and Goode have tried to suppress this information with threats of official action.
-------
Note: Due to the important nature of this video and it’s many revelations, you may at your discretion download it and upload it to your channel with proper citation and share it with your viewers to make sure it is not censored.
--------
Corey's Kids: The Secret Space Cadets
A major piece of the 3 year disclosure marketing plan devised by Corey Goode and Roger Ramsaur is the 'Corey's Kids' rollout. The plan which uses young Youtubers presented as Secret Space Program experts to help lure millennial and teen viewers into the Goode web of Blue Avian and Sphere Being Alliance merchandise like comic books, video games and SSP Gear stores. This trivialization of a major research topic in UFOlogy is something we've seen in these various initiatives. The hijacking of deep research into important themes and turn it into memes shows the profit motive involved in these activities.

Shocking, informative, stunning and disturbing. Don't miss this important Dark Journalist episode.

---
I heard the name Emma Gold and realized I had been friends with "her" on Facebook for over a year so I checked. I had been liking "her" posts as they were spiritually in align with many of my own. It turns out that Emma Gold is Roger Richard Ramsaur with the tag line Sphere Being Alliance. Oh my! Here is his picture:

When I friended Emma Gold the Facebook profile had a different image and who wouldn't think this person was female? His friends list includes many of the people I have come to know. We are clearly in deceptive territory.

---

Last year I listened quite a bit to Jimmy Church's (Fade to Black) radio show. His friendly style and easy listening was at first enjoyable however it became increasingly apparent that he is a promoter not an in depth journalist. I've never been a fan of any shows with slick advertising but something in me needed to learn something, just as I had listened to Alex Jones for years.

So a few months back he had a woman named Beth Leone on his show which actually turned my stomach. Both Cristian and I spent a little time browsing her website and tuning into her energy, scary is the nicest thing I can say as she has the dark energy field of a cult leader. Other than making a few jokes about her charging $5,000 USD for a three day immersion we didn't investigate further.

Now this is posted on the Full Disclosure Project Facebook group (a Corey spinoff page) :
http://bethleone.net/priestess-program-for-women/

Whoever is posting as Corey Goode is not the same man I once knew and shared with, he would have never in a million years have fallen for this shit, assuming of course that the Corey I knew was semi-honest with me. If it is Corey he is completely taken over and that is scary. It is of course possible that ALL of this circus was perfectly choreographed and I was a bit player and that is even spookier still.

I said that I didn't want to go any further down this dark hole but now feel the least I can do is share information in a somewhat detached way so that others can make up there own minds. Please note the symbols in the above pictures, for those of us who have been looking for a long time it can't be any more obvious as to what is going on here.

:) Observation of the Obvious Day :) We need not be afraid that we are practicing judgement on other by observing the obvious.
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Moonlight

Post by Moonlight »

I never did get caught up in the CG story, or any other “specials” out there. I did get caught up in the turmoil though, leaving me wandering WTF happened! Hahaha! When the story resurfaced on the project, I only saw a marketing stunt. I’ll leave it at that.

I am grateful that here, at EE, we don’t have to look good for the masses. Interesting choice of word.

What brings me in this thread is the priestess initiation lure. These things are popping all over the place, either priestess, divine feminine, wild women, etc. All very costly!

I have been part of a women’s circle for many years that was put to sleep a couple of years ago for lack of people wanting to organize. We were becoming too big, too much logistics. Never did we have to pay for the teachings, the only costs being the lodging, if not in tents, and for the meals. We still meet in little groups once in a while. Women’s circles are important IMO, because some teachings are meant for women and others for men.

If I let it, things like that bring me much anger. That isn’t a circle! Such deception! Yet, humanity is hungry and they’ll eat anything.
Om Mani Padme Hum
Phil

Post by Phil »

Quote Posted by vortexpoint (here)
while w're at it, why Avalon mods were so quick to endorse him in the first place when there never was any proof?
----------------------------
Bill Ryan:
I think the sequence was this:
Paul first spotted 'The Ruiner's Blog' and shared it on a new thread, thinking it would be interesting to members (and it was).
Then, Paul discovered that this was Shane Bales, an existing Avalon member. But no problem there.
Then, the mods (and others) started seeing problems in the story... not at first, but later, as Shane released more information.
Finally, I raised a large red flag, with the full agreement of the mods team here. (Shane is technically still a member here, btw.)
If none of the mods (or anyone else!) ever posted anything on Avalon "when there never was any proof" (your words! ), there might not be all that much on the forum!

One of the frequent general forum sequences is:

1. Post something new and interesting that has some, little, or no evidence.
2. An intelligent discussion ensues.
3. More evidence surfaces.
4. Sometimes, conclusions are reached.

That's kind of like science.
I thought this was an interesting exchange...response to some dude talking about Shane. I can't get that line outa my head: "that's kinda like science"

Hi moonlight!! Yeah that is some spooky stuff
What is the purpose of your presence?
LostNFound

Post by LostNFound »

I am going to make up a story about how I was treated as a child and how the government used some weird shit on me to brainwash me. I should also say that I have been all over the universe or should it only be this Solar system? Gee I should maybe call this the Secret Space Program. Wow have to be careful there. (I need money). Well here is a forum that I can join, PA I think its called. I will push my stuff slowly but surely there. Well shit here is another forum I can go on and it is called Freedom Reigns. Sounds good because people are looking for "Freedom" and if I have enough rhetoric about that perhaps I can garnish a following.

Have to put just some truth about myself in there so people will believe. Oh shit I can't really prove any of this and as I go along I can continue to make up reasons why so no one will ever be able to really know. Crap I will have to tell them that I was in the Texas Nation Guard so that will be some truth and perhaps I can delve into the techno geek stuff.

I am a damaged goods if you will so I do have some real bullshit I can spread if people began to search.

Damn I finally found a well known alternative person to buy into my crap and shucks he has already been talking about some of this. Now I am going to start making my money. I realize that there will be those that do not believe me but I think I can garner a larger majority to at least pay to hear me speak and who knows I may even get a book published with the help of the ancient astronauts man. "MONEY" Why shit I can create my own CD's and even some DVD's and folks will pay for those. I could become rich and no one will know who I really am.

This above rant of thought is just an observation. It is not meant to harm or hurt anyone and no names are mentioned. This observation can or could be applied to anyone of the alternative uppers that makes a living talking about what has happened, what is happening and what will happen for money of course. I have watched this stuff go on for so long it is silly and stupid to see new ones pop up all of sudden when the old ones become boring because none of their rhetoric ever happens. The word Politician comes to mind here. Hey! The RV is going to happen within the hour, Oh shit the president has stopped it this time. Here is an 800 number for the Las Vegas banks. How old does this have to become before it goes away?

I Really do thank you Christine for you honest and truthful talk about the one that is more than likely near his 15 minute time in the spotlight. This is as much as I can say about this business and as I say It is just an observation over time of this entire sordid affair from my prospective.

Steven
Phil

Post by Phil »

LostNFound wrote:I am going to make up a story about how I was treated as a child and how the government used some weird shit on me to brainwash me. I should also say that I have been all over the universe or should it only be this Solar system? Gee I should maybe call this the Secret Space Program. Wow have to be careful there. (I need money). Well here is a forum that I can join, PA I think its called. I will push my stuff slowly but surely there. Well shit here is another forum I can go on and it is called Freedom Reigns. Sounds good because people are looking for "Freedom" and if I have enough rhetoric about that perhaps I can garnish a following.

Have to put just some truth about myself in there so people will believe. Oh shit I can't really prove any of this and as I go along I can continue to make up reasons why so no one will ever be able to really know. Crap I will have to tell them that I was in the Texas Nation Guard so that will be some truth and perhaps I can delve into the techno geek stuff.

I am a damaged goods if you will so I do have some real bullshit I can spread if people began to search.

Damn I finally found a well known alternative person to buy into my crap and shucks he has already been talking about some of this. Now I am going to start making my money. I realize that there will be those that do not believe me but I think I can garner a larger majority to at least pay to hear me speak and who knows I may even get a book published with the help of the ancient astronauts man. "MONEY" Why shit I can create my own CD's and even some DVD's and folks will pay for those. I could become rich and no one will know who I really am.

This above rant of thought is just an observation. It is not meant to harm or hurt anyone and no names are mentioned. This observation can or could be applied to anyone of the alternative uppers that makes a living talking about what has happened, what is happening and what will happen for money of course. I have watched this stuff go on for so long it is silly and stupid to see new ones pop up all of sudden when the old ones become boring because none of their rhetoric ever happens. The word Politician comes to mind here. Hey! The RV is going to happen within the hour, Oh shit the president has stopped it this time. Here is an 800 number for the Las Vegas banks. How old does this have to become before it goes away?

I Really do thank you Christine for you honest and truthful talk about the one that is more than likely near his 15 minute time in the spotlight. This is as much as I can say about this business and as I say It is just an observation over time of this entire sordid affair from my prospective.

Steven
I hope you're right Steven and it's just about the money and attention

From reading Christine's post (and not watching the videos, only reading the description), it seems Wilcock is slithering out of any responsibility?

At least if DJ keeps steering the narrative the direction that blurb seems to be taking it...he's (DW) managed to keep to shadows (at least of the "bigger community" discussion for the most part)....written off as an ego freak who's lost his brilliant mind in the process of selling his soul.

I don't know who this new guy (Roger) is except for what a couple (diverse) peeps said about him, but he seems to have taken the reigns (and/or blame) for bringing the blue avian monster to life...not to mention sorta turning into a monster (and taking lots of the blame) in the eyes of the would-be-saviors of the alternative community.

It seems no one believed DW could actually organize such a thing (yet a lot of people think Corey could :?: )...but they think this roger dude did. It's truly beyond bizarre

...all of it further deflecting responsibility from where it actually lies
What is the purpose of your presence?
LostNFound

Post by LostNFound »

I would take a wild guess and say this Roger fellow is the replacement to keep the story moving. Seems that GoodeTx may have worn his spiel of himself to its end, Don't know. I have seen this same thing play out so many times and it almost always boils down to the money. We all live in this twisted perverted world today where money is the god. The Corporations control and money is the bottom line. How many New age folks do you know of that try and bring their own Idea's of living into play and the real test always turns out to be about the money?

The entire "Disclosure" of ET's has been playing out for ever it seems. I would say since before you and I were born. Just look at all the historic videos and articles that have so flooded our conscious these days and this Corey fellow is just a newer one to enter the arena or stage to make his catch of some of that wealth that so many others have pursued. Now the replacement may have made a deal to stand at the top for his 15 minutes and good old DW ran his course and found a way or someone else to keep him going in his way of making the living off the entire gambit.

I am not saying that other beings from this wide infinity of universe do not exist. It just makes me do the smell test on the ones that come forward and then start selling something to get rich and they never provide the reality of anything they purport to say. I am not going to deny the use of military psyops either. I spent my time in the military and in the Vietnam war or police action or whatever it was called. I saw some very weird and strange things. So to say Corey could be telling some truth but it has not passed any smell test yet and the whole Blue Avian thing at this point is nothing more than a made up scheme.

Now if one of these things shows up on my door step or in my bedroom at night and I am fully awake, I am going to ask for a name and some irrefutable proof. Hahaha, How is that for standing straight. Seems to me that all these folks that talk about abductions and the like can never give any thing that could even come close to any truth. Oh well I could be completely wrong with that. I just follow the money trail and that throws bullshit and half on top of the stories, Seems that way.

Don't let the fear drag you down and don't feed the reptiles, I believe another good man has used that phrase.
Steven
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Phil wrote:
That's kind of like science.
I thought this was an interesting exchange...response to some dude talking about Shane. I can't get that line outa my head: "that's kinda like science
That one stumped me too :) ... I guess I am tired of the blah, blah, blah ... my feelings run to those of us who have experienced the duality of double talk, those who have found the courage to follow their own drum beat. "Truth once seen can't be unseen." What I see too often is that a truth once seen can become a stalemate position if you don't break patterns keep and keep flowing in the river of consciousness.

She, at times impatiently, taps her fingers on the keyboard waiting for something surprising and revealing to arise.
Anders

Post by Anders »

Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Yup that is Stacy but what she talks about was not in her consciousness when I met her. Lots of chatter on Facebook about who and what made Corey Goode, this is all so bizarre to me.

Another little anecdote from when I was visiting them, on one of my visits to their house (the one she says was being stalked by PA members) they took me to their backyard, a small unattended square of grass and showed me the "marks" of where a triangle craft had landed the night before... long pause... well, the truth is I didn't see anything indicating a craft had landed and actually wondered how something I assumed would be fairly large could fit in such a confined space.

Since CG is being thrust into our conscious I am still asking the question; why him and what is it about hm that made him a target for celebrity status?
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

The title of this video from the Dark Journalist caught my attention, it has a strange ring to it ...

WHISTLEBLOWER OF TRUTH: RING OF ARCHONS! NEW AGE DEEP STATE PART 4 - DARK JOURNALIST
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHKXaVOMGd0[/youtube]
Published on Jun 9, 2017

Exclusive Interview! Whistleblower Derrick Faust Comes Forward!
In this fascinating part 4 episode of the New Age Deep State series, Dark Journalist welcomes former insider to Corey Goode’s camp Derrick Faust for an exclusive interview on what really is behind the Cult Marketing Campaign that is driving the commercialization of the Blue Avian, Sphere Being Alliance 3-Year Disclosure marketing plan.This campaign is the brainchild of self proclaimed Time-Traveling Astronaut Corey Goode and his Business Partner Roger Ramsaur and includes unusual aspects like a therapy network to help cope with disclosure and a Comic Book based on Goode’s adventures in Secret Space.

‘Disclosure' Corporation Swallows Grassroots Truth Effort
Derrick, who had a successful career in the Navy for 7 years before jointing the Stillness in the Storm blog and being a volunteer for Mt Shasta conferences that featured Corey Goode, decided to come forward when he saw that the cult marketing plan was turning from a genuine movement into a vehicle for the greed of opportunist marketers who wanted to exploit the public’s genuine interest in topics like the Secret Space Program and UFOs. The promo campaign for Corey’s Kids was a prime example of the promotion ploy as young adult volunteers were used to create a niche with the youth market by portraying them as experts on complex subjects in alternative media. They were to be used to promote Comic Books, Video Games, and Secret Space Program gear stores around Goode’s theme of being a chosen messenger of Blue Avian Aliens!

Archon Ritual in the Desert
Derrick also recounts a disturbing change in his friends,' Corey’s Kids' Jordan Sather, Teresa Yanaros, and Justin Descamps after they attended a ritual during the Contact in the Desert event in May at a cabin where Goode only allowed their chosen few to attend. So much for Unity in the Community. The undertones of bizarre cult activity and occult imagery that surrounds Goode and the 3 Year Disclosure marketing program invite a deeper look at exactly what is going on in this strange circle of followers.

The Courage to Come Forward
Let’s open our minds and hear the truth from Derrick Faust who is someone that was there in the midst of the Goode Disclosure Promotion effort. He became disillusioned when the emphasis switched from moving the culture to a new consciousness to what he eventually realized was nothing more than a money making commercial enterprise. The marketing team regarded the honest individuals involved in the effort as stepping stones to further an agenda of greed and celebrity. When he saw the degeneration of people and organizations he had previously believed in he decided he could no longer stay silent and became a Whistleblower of Truth. His intention is to bring transparency to the issues being discussed and not to disparage any particular individual.

Note: Due to the important nature of this video and it’s many revelations, you may at your discretion download it and upload it to your channel with proper citation and share it with your viewers to make sure it is not censored.

Shocking, informative, unnerving and powerful, don’t miss this important Dark Journalist episode!

(thank you walker)

Return to “General discussions”