The Cult of Personality and Disclosure – The Evolution of Corey Goode

"Silence is golden when you can't think of a good answer."
-Muhammad Ali
Phil

Re: The Cult of Personality and Disclosure – The Evolution of Corey Goode

Post by Phil »

as Emily Moyer called it: Project Blue Bird. :lol:
I don't know how Emily Moyer is, but that's what they call it in David Lynch's "Twin Peaks"...which I think is funny because Don S. Davis is the dude involved with it...who also is the commanding officer of the Star Gate project in SG-1 :shock:

ETs. And much of that contact will be romantic relationships. Imagine having a romantic relationship with a Grey space alien, a giant bug or a 10 foot lizard.
Oh really??? :o
What is the purpose of your presence?
Anders

Post by Anders »

It can also be fun to take Corey Goode's information and the drama around it as entertainment and as a taste of what is going on in the alternative community which is an important part of our progress in society. Here is a new Project Camelot video where Kerry Cassidy says that Christine got several things wrong (from about 7:30):
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsvBPixD5CQ[/youtube]
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Phil, there is much more than meets the casual glance and you made me laugh! Thanks

Anders, I only heard the tail end of the interview with Shane but will find time to listen to what Kerry said I got wrong. Um? Given that the title is The Rashomon Dynamic it bears that there will be differing interpretations of the same event. Good subject to discuss as it comes to me as obvious that those of us involved would have differing perceptions especially if the person we are speaking about was changing his story to suit his audience.

"The Rashomon effect is where the same event is given contradictory interpretations by different individuals involved. The effect is named after Akira Kurosawa's 1950 film Rashomon, in which a murder is described in four mutually contradictory ways by its four witnesses. More broadly, the term addresses the motivations, mechanism, and occurrences of the reporting on the circumstance, and so addresses contested interpretations of events, the existence of disagreements regarding the evidence of events, and the subjects of subjectivity versus objectivity in human perception, memory, and reporting."

Woke up feeling that there isn't much more that can be revealed about CG and to continue to discuss his role playing isn't what I need to be focused on.
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Professor Doom

Post by Professor Doom »

Doom talking with Corey Goode:

Eelco

Post by Eelco »

I knew it, but the professor part had me hold all my Dr Doom pictures I was planning to post.

With Love
Eelco
~ “for what it's worth”~
~Placebo~
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Thanks Eelco, a certain wise cat said to me yesterday: "You recognize a truly enlightened being because they emanate a certain inner laughter in the face of all the diversions."
Phil

Post by Phil »

This got buried in all the noise...interesting the direction this thing is going:

https://jandeane81.com/showthread.php/1 ... t841970841" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Bill seems to have changed the narrative and everyone is letting him
What is the purpose of your presence?
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Where to go with this thread is the question.

Phil, thanks for your post. I briefly visited the PA forum yesterday and had to close my browser, perhaps because of all the tangled dark webs that I perceive there, same people, same personalities telling the same stories. And as you point out the sucking in of the new members as the voice of authority speaks ... going to take a deep sigh for a moment before continuing.

One more thing, I actually think that P. Doom's post using a comic book character is spot on as I am beginning to see the comic book nature of this reality a little too close for comfort though I am sure by staying with the "messages" not the messangers I will come to a place of clearer comprehension.

What I see is that there are characters on our internet stage, they don't break with their personas but do morph their stories enough to fit the desired narrative the "controllers" want spread. For myself it is the lack of the character's character. It is like watching a repeating loop that keeps the audience turning back to something that will never reveal anything, just more talking heads that need people to stay glued to the screen.

It seems ever more vital that those who have declared themselves free or sovereign speak more often from their own heart-felt clarity, that more of us share our inner revealings without fear of condemnation. My speaking about Corey or BR or any other public persona isn't an attempt to demonize them, it is simply my truth of what I experienced, heard and was party to. Where I evolve is within my own awareness and consciousness and what has helped me more than anything is listening to others in the same resonance. This lisening isn't complex, it holds no intrigue, it is the most common denominator of all ... we are connected in Spirit. So when someone writes or shares from their inner self, their art, their poetry, their open musings, their dilemmas on the nature of reality my Spirit picks up too.

Breaking the hall of mirrors isn't easy for we really are, for the most part, captured in a projection not of our own making, that is why the endless thread pulling isn't all that helpful. People project on other people and that projection continues in a resonance that will not take us to any Real Truth.

... more to come though admittedly I am currently going into some deeper water as to the unnatural reality we find ourselves tangled in.
Anders

Post by Anders »

The Corey Goode drama continues. In this video (from about 50 minutes) Randy Maugans replies to what Kerry Cassidy said in the video I posted earlier:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXYPAwjTnvk[/youtube]
Eelco

Post by Eelco »

Here's what I wrote and posted elsewhere earlier today.
After talking and thinking about the bad publicity is better than no publicity.
Especially if we consider who is making a living of of this..(Insentive)
Now think further and we get to those that enable us all to make a living in the first place..
----------------
Some early dots. Origins.
BR makes a post, defending his position regarding his stance in the Cory Goode forum wars.
He did so because he was triggered by someone buying Corey's story. Who became a member of Pa late march 2017. here

This story got picked up by the Dark Journalist who convinced BR to say the same on a public thread instead of a members only thread here

The triggering recent member over at PA called Seeking Senior has already unsubscribed again.

So who has started this and why did it become so huge. Back to the old conundrum.. Who benefits from all this.
I am a paranoid, overthinking fool, but this stuff reeks. It appears more and more to be a deliberate play, set of over a subject that had many people feeling strongly about during the forum wars of 2015 and rekindled the fire.

In my darker thoughts I think "they" are conducting an experiment to proof their newest hypothesis on how to keep the alt community dived, under control and safely out of the way.

With Love
Eelco
~ “for what it's worth”~
~Placebo~

Return to “General discussions”