The Cult of Personality and Disclosure – The Evolution of Corey Goode

"Silence is golden when you can't think of a good answer."
-Muhammad Ali
Christine
Site Admin

Re: The Cult of Personality and Disclosure – The Evolution of Corey Goode

Post by Christine »

Anders wrote:That was a very interesting show about Corey Goode. I suspect Corey Goode might be a CIA psyop or something like that. And I thought that all of his information was disinfo. But then on a second thought I realized that Corey can insert important truths mixed in with the let's say the less credible stuff. Similar to Alex Jones who first appears to be a truther, and later gives the impression of being controlled opposition, and then after that he blows my mind away several times by telling really great and deep info!
Yup, all good liars know that they have to insert enough truth to keep people hooked on them ... once your financial livelihood is attached to your persona of truth you are compromised. It shouldn't be that way, everyone should be free to accept financial return for their dedication to truth however within this construct anyone who rises meteorically to the top of the heap is gonna be bought, simple truth.
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Anders

Post by Anders »

Christine wrote:Yup, all good liars know that they have to insert enough truth to keep people hooked on them ... once your financial livelihood is attached to your persona of truth you are compromised. It shouldn't be that way, everyone should be free to accept financial return for their dedication to truth however within this construct anyone who rises meteorically to the top of the heap is gonna be bought, simple truth.
Yes, but I meant that some of the true information is really great. It's like a really tricky game with several levels. On one level let's say that Corey's message is disinfo including the insertion of enough truth to make it seem convincing, then on the next level some of the truth he inserts is real revelation of important previously hidden information, real disclosure.

That's what I mean by Alex Jones blowing my mind. For example I had looked into Microsoft possibly being created by IBM, and there was only very little conspiracy theories about that on the internet. And then I came up with the idea that Google might have been started by IBM too. And I found an obscure yet mainstream source about how IBM had developed a page ranking algorithm BEFORE Google even existed. And then a few weeks later I think it was, Alex Jones, out of the blue, says on his show that Microsoft and Google were created by IBM. Like wow. How the heck did he know that, when there was zero information about that on the internet as far as I could tell. That and other information like that convinced me that Alex Jones is more than just controlled opposition.
Phil

Post by Phil »

Yes, but I meant that some of the true information is really great. I
Which information (that Corey provides, not AJ) is "really great"?
What is the purpose of your presence?
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Phil wrote:
That was my question too and here lies the issue, having known Corey quite well over the course of several years and openly sharing with him I came to realize that in general most of us get our information from someone else. Corey was as ardent "researcher" on the internet, had direct contact with David Wilcock, Shane - The Ruiner and surely others. Add that to his own "viewing" abilities (which we all have even if latent) throw in tinges of paranoia (paranormal) sight he compiled a story. While he shares many "perceptions" of our manipulated world the fact that he has allowed himself to be used by GaiaTV, is using CGI images to promote himself is a sure mark of having been taken over. A discerning mind along with ones own experiences knows that he is not a channel to be trusted as a resource for disclosure.

There are good researchers out there on every subject from our ancient origins, star beings, mythologies, to the misnamed and misrepresented SSP, whatever great information CG has is easily available to anyone who is willing to do their own research and spend enough time in contemplation to allow the bits and bytes of information line up in what we call truth. Frankly this is the work of many lifetimes and certainly occupies many of our awakening consciousness' thoughts. What counts, what is more valuable than any financial return is when the inner self is lit from within. In this way CG is doing humanity a great disservice by leading a mass of human consciousness down another rabbit hole of deception.
Anders

Post by Anders »

Phil wrote:
I take in all kinds of alternative information because I have found that now and then I get an insight from it. In the case of Corey Goode I haven't checked out much of his information, so I don't have an example in that particular case. And sometimes the information can be kind of hidden, or used as a metaphor. For example all the talk about reptilians in the alternative community I sometimes take as a metaphor for the rulers of the "Matrix" such as the banking elite and other hierarchical power structures in the world. Bruce Lipton explicitly used the dinosaurs as a metaphor for how the power structures in the world have grown larger and larger, yet their "brain", there control structure has remained small, just like the dinosaurs. :lol:
Anders

Post by Anders »

I forgot to mention that what seems like woo woo can be used as a smokescreen for real disclosure to protect the presenter. For example Corey Goode's blue avians sounds to me like total fantasy, or as Emily Moyer called it: Project Blue Bird. :lol: So I think I will check out some of the blue avian info to see if there is some truth hidden behind that. Of course it then has to be really cryptic disclosure info to protect the presenter unless it's a CIA operation or something like that, and even then it can be real disclosure and with the presenter protected by law (provided it's not an illegal black op).
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Anders wrote:I forgot to mention that what seems like woo woo can be used as a smokescreen for real disclosure to protect the presenter. For example Corey Goode's blue avians sounds to me like total fantasy, or as Emily Moyer called it: Project Blue Bird. :lol: So I think I will check out some of the blue avian info to see if there is some truth hidden behind that. Of course it then has to be really cryptic disclosure info to protect the presenter unless it's a CIA operation or something like that, and even then it can be real disclosure and with the presenter protected by law (provided it's not an illegal black op).
Anders, lets keep unraveling this ... woo woo is a term that came to prominence in our lexicon and was widely distributed by George Kavassilas when he started Woo Woo Radio (now defunct). The term woo woo is broadly used to describe anything not seen in the current paradigm, the vast unseen and endless perceptual data coming through individuals, all of it is unverifiable. So lets take avians as an example, surely there are avian species just as there are feline, reptilian, mantis, ants, etc. and many people have "spiritual" (some would say DNA) connections to these species. Coincidentally I am very interested in the Bird Tribes, Avians and the connection we humans have with them though I will reserve that musing for another time as my sight hasn't cleared on this yet.

The one thing that I want to be crystal clear on is that Corey Goode is not being protected by woo woo as a smokescreen, he has his inner recall and from my contact with him I don't discount that. In a comment on the YouTube channel of Randy Maugans I found this last night:
SphereBeing Alliance 13 hours ago

WOW! This interview with Christine is the CLOSEST ANYONE in the "KNOW" on this subject has come to telling the truth! Amazing... Lots of personal views that are skewed and some that are just out of date... but honest from her perspective for sure. Now if BR and his hate brigade will begin telling the truth. Let them lead by example by showing proof.
He is correct that my perspective is skewed simply because it is my perspective and as expanded as it may be I don't pretend to have all the answers and can't include another person's perspective without truthful sharing, truthful sharing is when two or more people no longer have barriers that "protect and deflect". And of course my views are out of date because I am relating from the past, while I can see the mechanics of deception; financed media, CGI fantasy programming, savior memes implanted what I don't know is the inner workings of Corey Goode. Perhaps, and I have long held this as possible he will become a real whistle blower on the "media circus".
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Listening now ... well worth the time.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbJcHaD ... e=youtu.be[/youtube]

Published on May 29, 2017

Note: Due to the important nature of this video and it’s many revelations, you may at your discretion download it and upload it to your channel with proper citation and share it with your viewers to make sure it is not censored.

MAJOR REVELATIONS!
New Age Deep State Part 2: The ‘Team' & Luciferic Influences
In this exciting part 2 episode of this investigative series that looks at the covert influences attempting to infiltrate and coerce the New Age and UFO communities, Dark Journalist reveals some shocking details that have emerged relating to Corey Goode, and his marketing team's documented association with Satanism and Luciferic imagery. Goode, who claims to be a Time Traveling Astronaut in his show with David Wilcock on Gaia TV, is creating ever more elaborate stories to complement his marketing scenarios, but a major backlash is growing against the promotion of a story that appears from all angles to be a work of fiction.

This episode also delves into the major initiative called ‘Corey’s Kids’ that attempts to enlist young adults do outreach to attract the teen market into cult-like activities by promoting Goode's comic books and video games about disclosure.

UFO Disclosure vs FDN “Disclosure"
He also looks at the larger role of the the 3 Year Disclosure Plan that Corey Goode recently announced at a conference. Goode’s business partner Roger Ramsaur has kept largely in the shadows as he built up something called Full Disclosure Network (FDN) over the last year. Now we can see the oddity that this FDN movement doesn’t even mention UFOs in their title or reference the topic much as you would expect from a disclosure oriented organization. The evidence suggests that the ‘Disclosure' they are referring to is the Disclosure that Lucifer the Light Bringer will bring the world into his domain and that they are using the narrative of the Blue Avians to introduce a new Satanic Movement under the guise of Advanced Alien Races coming to help humanity.

There are more stunning details that will be revealed as we get closer to the truth of what is masquerading in the independent media as a 3 year movement for disclosure and co-opting legitimate UFO and Secret Space Program research areas and turning them into Occult recruiting initiatives and unscrupulous marketing techniques aimed at a millennial crowd.

Stunning, disturbing, informative and fascinating, you don’t want to miss this incredible Dark Journalist episode!

Research Links on FDN:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3ry.." onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.

https://lowson.bandcamp.com/merch" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://bit.ly/2sfupge" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

https://offeringtothesun666.bandcamp..." onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.
Anders

Post by Anders »

Christine wrote: Anders, lets keep unraveling this ... woo woo is a term that came to prominence in our lexicon and was widely distributed by George Kavassilas when he started Woo Woo Radio (now defunct). The term woo woo is broadly used to describe anything not seen in the current paradigm, the vast unseen and endless perceptual data coming through individuals, all of it is unverifiable. So lets take avians as an example, surely there are avian species just as there are feline, reptilian, mantis, ants, etc. and many people have "spiritual" (some would say DNA) connections to these species. Coincidentally I am very interested in the Bird Tribes, Avians and the connection we humans have with them though I will reserve that musing for another time as my sight hasn't cleared on this yet.
In the past I believed for example Grey aliens perhaps were real. Today I think: no way! At least not Greys as an ET species. The technology used by advanced civilizations is like magic to us, so ETs can easily create Greys as droids for example. But for what purpose? All the alien abduction stories that are real are MILABs I strongly believe, military abductions done by humans pretending to be nasty (and sometimes even good) space aliens.

In an as-below-so-above way, I think the human body is a universal template. It's a part of the larger cosmic evolution where we one day will officially meet and have contact with ETs. And much of that contact will be romantic relationships. Imagine having a romantic relationship with a Grey space alien, a giant bug or a 10 foot lizard. Even with blue avians having full relationships with them is impossible. So basically all ETs look like humans, although with their technology, those who have reached an advanced civilization can shapeshift their bodies into for example blue avian bodies.
Anders

Post by Anders »

[Disclaimer: This post may seem arrogant because it's a raw, unpolished summary of my view.] I have now listened to some more of Corey's presentations and I realized that even if some information is true his message is on a way, way too primitive level for me. I have come to the conclusion that the universe outside our planetary quarantine has essentially infinite capacity. The leap between our current world and the reality outside our planet is so gigantic that we need to take a completely different perspective. Still, Corey's information may be useful for our current situation here on earth, for our human politics and agendas etc. The problem is, like Lily Kolosova said, that our world at the moment is a cartoonish reality. We can choose to continue to play the cartoonish game, or we can choose to take a leap of faith into a larger reality.

Return to “General discussions”